R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

I will be logging Gamma Labs pre-workout called G Fuel. The main flavor I will be logging is Blue Ice but Gamma was kind to me and sent me a few other samples of there other flavors so I will take them as well to do a comparison on the taste. This is the first time for me to take this product. I have been off of a stim pre for over 2 months now. Huge thank you to Gamma Labs for this opportunity. been craving a pre workout but dont have the funds right now to blow it on a supplement so major thank you!

Training

This week, I have been doing this routine listed below. Its a reverse pyramid, 8,10,12 for rep ranges

Monday - Back/Chest
Tues - Legs
Wed - OFF
Thurs - Arms
Friday - Back/Chest

I may be changing this because up until thursday, my back and chest was still sore so I do not know if I have allowed enough time to recover from back/chest. Thoughts? Starting next week, I may switch to this:

Monday - Chest
Tues - Back
Wed - OFF
Thurs - Legs
Friday - Arms

If i did that routine, i would be doing high volume and blast everything.

Supplements I am also taking:

Erase Pro, Anabeta OG, DAA by synthetic supplements, Creapure by PP, Beta Alanine by PP, Whey Protein by ON, Orange Triad by CL, Swoll N, Recover D both by NLA

My goal is to clean bulk. The log starts today with chest and back

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I killed it in the gym. felt awesome. This product reminds me alot of Lit Up (which is my favorite pre). it isnt a strong stim, but a legit focus with some energy. love it. i really dont like strong stims. i just like a steady flow of energy with focus. the flavor was decent. im picky when it comes to flavors though. the same problem i had with assault i somewhat have with G Fuel but not near as bad. seems like the coloring/dye or something is too much for me so i will just dilute it a little more on monday and see how that goes. btw, i tried blue ice today.

murk01

murk01

Awards
im in boss, i might give 2 packets a shot tommorow, think thats over kill?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I will be logging Gamma Labs pre-workout called G Fuel. The main flavor I will be logging is Blue Ice but Gamma was kind to me and sent me a few other samples of there other flavors so I will take them as well to do a comparison on the taste. This is the first time for me to take this product. I have been off of a stim pre for over 2 months now. Huge thank you to Gamma Labs for this opportunity. been craving a pre workout but dont have the funds right now to blow it on a supplement so major thank you!

Training

This week, I have been doing this routine listed below. Its a reverse pyramid, 8,10,12 for rep ranges

Monday - Back/Chest
Tues - Legs
Wed - OFF
Thurs - Arms
Friday - Back/Chest

I may be changing this because up until thursday, my back and chest was still sore so I do not know if I have allowed enough time to recover from back/chest. Thoughts? Starting next week, I may switch to this:

Monday - Chest
Tues - Back
Wed - OFF
Thurs - Legs
Friday - Arms

If i did that routine, i would be doing high volume and blast everything.

Supplements I am also taking:

Erase Pro, Anabeta OG, DAA by synthetic supplements, Creapure by PP, Beta Alanine by PP, Whey Protein by ON, Orange Triad by CL, Swoll N, Recover D both by NLA

My goal is to clean bulk. The log starts today with chest and back
looks good, good luck!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, was not expecting this. hit a PR today. 110 on DB flat bench AFTER i did 4 sets of BB incline. got it for 7 reps. was super excited. only used 1 packet today. same flavor. tomorrow...late morning...i will be doing back and i may do 2 packets (blue ice). maybe 1 packet 30 min pre workout, another 10 min pre workout and see how that lasts me. I only did 10 sets on chest because i had to be somewhere, but tomorrow i am blasting my back. hoping to get around 14-16 sets total. Thursday I will try either fruit punch or lemon lime.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had a great day at the gym today! did a total of 15 sets for back. at the end i did a few supersets with pull ups and rope pulls. awesome bicep pump. still only did 1 scoop. Thursday I am going to try fruit punch the friday 2 scoops of blue ice.

on a side note, i gave a packet to the owner of my local supplement shop thats right next door to my gym. he loved the stuff. also reminded him of Lit Up, only tastes better. he is now going to call and see if Lonestar or anyone else carries it for him to start to carry the product :D

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Lonestar and Europa both carry our entire line, thanks for looking out

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lonestar and Europa both carry our entire line, thanks for looking out
yeah he texted me today and told me.

i love the fact it doesnt have any creatine. i like to add whatever type of creatine i want into my pre workouts and when a pre workout has creatine, i cant take anymore. gonna hit legs and abs tomorrow, maybe some yoga if i have time. will do squats, sumo deads, extension, calf raise (standing), and leg press.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eating my dinner and gonna go blast legs!! will update tonight

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
yeah he texted me today and told me.

i love the fact it doesnt have any creatine. i like to add whatever type of creatine i want into my pre workouts and when a pre workout has creatine, i cant take anymore. gonna hit legs and abs tomorrow, maybe some yoga if i have time. will do squats, sumo deads, extension, calf raise (standing), and leg press.
I agree with the creatine. I'm still a CEE fan and with all the bad press it's nearly impossible to find this form in any pre workouts

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the creatine. I'm still a CEE fan and with all the bad press it's nearly impossible to find this form in any pre workouts
i love CEE. not a hater here

Friday i tried 1 packet of fruit punch. LOVED the flavor. again, it was a bit strong, so next time I will dilute it a little bit more. blasted legs. woke up and back was sore. probably from the sumo deads b/c i shrug it at the top of the lift. next workout is monday. since Tuesday is christmas and gyms are closed, I will do back and chest on monday. i am not sure if i want to do 2 scoops of blue ice pre workout or take 1 pre workout then after chest take 1 more scoop and do back. thoughts?

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
i love CEE. not a hater here

Friday i tried 1 packet of fruit punch. LOVED the flavor. again, it was a bit strong, so next time I will dilute it a little bit more. blasted legs. woke up and back was sore. probably from the sumo deads b/c i shrug it at the top of the lift. next workout is monday. since Tuesday is christmas and gyms are closed, I will do back and chest on monday. i am not sure if i want to do 2 scoops of blue ice pre workout or take 1 pre workout then after chest take 1 more scoop and do back. thoughts?
Try 1 scoop pre-workout and sip on another scoop mixed in 32oz of water during your workout

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
havent hit the gym all week. have been sick but ive been eating a crap ton of solid food. doing back/chest tomorrow so i will try that plan out then update ;D

murk01

murk01

Awards
yo.it seems like everybody has been sick past week

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i didnt go to the doc cause i didnt wanna take anything. save my liver for supplements! hahaha it was either a sever sinus infection or strep. anyways, at the tail end of it. did back yesterday and chest today. didnt have the energy to do both in one day. i was a little bit weaker but thats okay, im sick! just wanted to get some work in. i seriously love G Fuel. no crash at all. it isnt a strong stim, but it wakes you up. all week i have felt like i wanted to sleep all day, and thats after a 10-12 hour night of sleep. take 1 packet of G Fuel and it gives me enough energy to get out of bed and lift.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
yeah i didnt go to the doc cause i didnt wanna take anything. save my liver for supplements! hahaha it was either a sever sinus infection or strep. anyways, at the tail end of it. did back yesterday and chest today. didnt have the energy to do both in one day. i was a little bit weaker but thats okay, im sick! just wanted to get some work in. i seriously love G Fuel. no crash at all. it isnt a strong stim, but it wakes you up. all week i have felt like i wanted to sleep all day, and thats after a 10-12 hour night of sleep. take 1 packet of G Fuel and it gives me enough energy to get out of bed and lift.
I agree, G-Fuel is the shizz

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all the packets are now gone. here are my thoughts on the product:

Not a strong stim. I like the fact that it doesnt have creatine so i can add my own. I only tried 1 serving, never doubled up. for those who dont like a strong stim pre workout, this is for you. ALL of the flavors are great. I am not a fan of ANY lemon lime, and this was actually good. i just had to dilute it a little bit but for a lemon lime flavor, its good. Blue ice is too strong for me, so i have to really dilute it. fruit punch is great as well. hard to screw up that flavor. I didnt notice any difference in stamina or pump vs other pre workouts. seems like a solid pre thats not expensive. the only down side is that it only comes with like 20 packets where as other pre workouts have 40 servings