You don't have to endure the taste of Endurance!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. You don't have to endure the taste of Endurance!


    This is the supp in question for those who are unaware:

    Name:  endurance_medium.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  12.1 KB

    Endurance Supplement Facts:

    Serving Size: scoop (13.5 g)
    Servings per Container: 30


    Ingredients: Amount Per Serving:

    Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 10mg
    L-Leucine 3.5g
    L-Isoleucine 1.8g
    L-Valine 1.8g
    N-Acetyl-Glutamine 2.5g
    Citrulline Malate 1g
    Beta Alanine 2g
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate 1,000mg



    I just received my tub today and have only had the one lifting session, but so far I am impressed. My rep range was definitely extended by the Beta Alanine and COP. Today was my shoulder day and I was easily repping 80lb dumbells on seated military press for 7; typically, 80's are my 5 rep max on dumbell military press. I was also able to get some savage ab work in at the end without hitting complete failure on incline leg raise/hip thrusts. My only knock on this product so far is that it's 30 sevings per container, and if you dose it at 2 servings per day you end up with just 15 days. But, this is an ingredient list that it would be very hard to criticize, and dosages that are actually effective. For those who don't take stimulants or are taking time off from stimulants this is an awesome alternative.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”


  2. First in! Kill it bren!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    This is the supp in question for those who are unaware:

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 729"/>

    Endurance Supplement Facts:

    Serving Size: scoop (13.5 g)
    Servings per Container: 30

    Ingredients: Amount Per Serving:

    Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 10mg
    L-Leucine 3.5g
    L-Isoleucine 1.8g
    L-Valine 1.8g
    N-Acetyl-Glutamine 2.5g
    Citrulline Malate 1g
    Beta Alanine 2g
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate 1,000mg

    I just received my tub today and have only had the one lifting session, but so far I am impressed. My rep range was definitely extended by the Beta Alanine and COP. Today was my shoulder day and I was easily repping 80lb dumbells on seated military press for 7; typically, 80's are my 5 rep max on dumbell military press. I was also able to get some savage ab work in at the end without hitting complete failure on incline leg raise/hip thrusts. My only knock on this product so far is that it's 30 sevings per container, and if you dose it at 2 servings per day you end up with just 15 days. But, this is an ingredient list that it would be very hard to criticize, and dosages that are actually effective. For those who don't take stimulants or are taking time off from stimulants this is an awesome alternative.
    The cop and beta alanine are a great combo. If you wanted to make this a stim free pre adding a scoop of mono and agmatine would be nice too.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    The cop and beta alanine are a great combo. If you wanted to make this a stim free pre adding a scoop of mono and agmatine would be nice too.
    That would make a damn good pre, taste and pumps. I think your on to something for my morning workout on my upcoming cycle.

    I don't use stims fasted and that would be a nice combo. I may add a bit more beta alanine too. Nice burning sensation in the muscle.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Also subbed bro. Hope you enjoy.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    That would make a damn good pre, taste and pumps. I think your on to something for my morning workout on my upcoming cycle.

    I don't use stims fasted and that would be a nice combo. I may add a bit more beta alanine too. Nice burning sensation in the muscle.
    I like to add a touch more ba too. Love the face tingle! I picked up bulk agmatine and ba from nutra dirt cheap
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. in on this.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    That would make a damn good pre, taste and pumps. I think your on to something for my morning workout on my upcoming cycle.

    I don't use stims fasted and that would be a nice combo. I may add a bit more beta alanine too. Nice burning sensation in the muscle.
    Can't go wrong with Agmatine or GPLC, they both give some savage pumps! Gotta love that beta alanine burn, must be what Charlie Sheen feels like all of the time.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

  9. Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post

    Can't go wrong with Agmatine or GPLC, they both give some savage pumps! Gotta love that beta alanine burn, must be what Charlie Sheen feels like all of the time.
    Rofl!! Freekin tiger blood
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Damn I had a great lifting session today!

    Being that I didn't get a lift in yesterday I wanted to hit the weights with vengeance. This time I used 2 servings of Endurance and two scoops of L carnitine L tartrate. After I had pounded most of that mix back I read the instructions on the LCLT tub, and it advises only using 1 serving 2-3 times per day because of the possibility of causing heart attacks...oops! The best part about today is not that that it is a saturday, but it is a far better occasion, arms day! And boy howdy, was this ever an arms day!

    My first few sets were superset tricep pullovers using 60lb and 70lb dumbells to failure with close-grip bench at 185lb. I managed to run through 7 cycles of these before my triceps were burning. Next came tricep dips to failure followed up by dumbell military presses with 70's. I hopped on the cable tower and did some rear delt work until my arms cached out and called it a day.

    2 scoops of Endurance is definitely the sweet spot for me personally considering that I'm bulking and need the extra amino's.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

  11. Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    Damn I had a great lifting session today!

    Being that I didn't get a lift in yesterday I wanted to hit the weights with vengeance. This time I used 2 servings of Endurance and two scoops of L carnitine L tartrate. After I had pounded most of that mix back I read the instructions on the LCLT tub, and it advises only using 1 serving 2-3 times per day because of the possibility of causing heart attacks...oops! The best part about today is not that that it is a saturday, but it is a far better occasion, arms day! And boy howdy, was this ever an arms day!

    My first few sets were superset tricep pullovers using 60lb and 70lb dumbells to failure with close-grip bench at 185lb. I managed to run through 7 cycles of these before my triceps were burning. Next came tricep dips to failure followed up by dumbell military presses with 70's. I hopped on the cable tower and did some rear delt work until my arms cached out and called it a day.

    2 scoops of Endurance is definitely the sweet spot for me personally considering that I'm bulking and need the extra amino's.
    Awesome Bren! I love one scoop pre and one intra personally. Its always great when you really feel on it when you hit the weights, the enthusiasm makes all the difference in the world. Nice numbers on the close grip bench brother! I just started working these in, love em!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. [QUOTE/]Awesome Bren! I love one scoop pre and one intra personally. Its always great when you really feel on it when you hit the weights, the enthusiasm makes all the difference in the world. Nice numbers on the close grip bench brother! I just started working these in, love em![/QUOTE]

    Arm strength starts going through the roof when you start incorporating close grip, it's like an awesome mix between a heavy compound movement and long head isolation. Wise choice to add to your lifts.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

  13. Great lift today, used 2 servings mixed with one serving of LCarnitine L Tartrate. Shoulders mixed with triceps, definitely able to push through some thresholds. At the end I went to do some tricep dips to failure but my delts were finished from super high rep lateral raises, I could tell that I had a little left in the tank from the COP so I was able to do 3 dips. Endurance is definitely holding up, so far I'm making some excellent muscle gains and I'm up to 179.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

  14. Very nice brother. How do you like the taste. I think it's one of the best.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    Great lift today, used 2 servings mixed with one serving of LCarnitine L Tartrate. Shoulders mixed with triceps, definitely able to push through some thresholds. At the end I went to do some tricep dips to failure but my delts were finished from super high rep lateral raises, I could tell that I had a little left in the tank from the COP so I was able to do 3 dips. Endurance is definitely holding up, so far I'm making some excellent muscle gains and I'm up to 179.
    Nice! The c-o-p beta alanine combo really does make a huge difference!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. how's it going over here bren? still killin it or what?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. How's the routine going brotha?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Finally, I was able to get back in the gym today! I've been having some blood pressure problems from excessive stimulant usage (take note all you Alphamine and Craze users!) That is one of the main reasons why I'm loving Endurance, it is an excellent stimulant free alternative to pre-workouts. And considering that it is an effective amount of BCAA's and pump/buffering ingredients, as opposed to 10mg dosages of 30 different herbs you can actually feel it working!

    1 serving of Endurance mixed with 1 serving of Allmax Aminocore and 1 serving of AI Sports L-Carnitine L Tartrate is my current preworkout blend and it is the best I've ever used! Anyone who is tired of being a caffeine junkie and wants to cycle off of stims should check this out. I'm definitely gonna buy a tub after I finish this log.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

  19. Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    Finally, I was able to get back in the gym today! I've been having some blood pressure problems from excessive stimulant usage (take note all you Alphamine and Craze users!) That is one of the main reasons why I'm loving Endurance, it is an excellent stimulant free alternative to pre-workouts. And considering that it is an effective amount of BCAA's and pump/buffering ingredients, as opposed to 10mg dosages of 30 different herbs you can actually feel it working!

    1 serving of Endurance mixed with 1 serving of Allmax Aminocore and 1 serving of AI Sports L-Carnitine L Tartrate is my current preworkout blend and it is the best I've ever used! Anyone who is tired of being a caffeine junkie and wants to cycle off of stims should check this out. I'm definitely gonna buy a tub after I finish this log.
    Throw some agmatine and creatine in there and you'd really be in business
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Throw some agmatine and creatine in there and you'd really be in business
    Ive been using swoll-n and extra cit mal with mine
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    Ive been using swoll-n and extra cit mal with mine
    Sounds like a winner!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. So, on a much less healthy sidenote I am very impressed with the hangover relieving properties of Endurance. It definitely helped move the alcohol poisoned blood out of my liver after a trip downtown to celebrate my sisters' birthday. As unfortunate a choice as it is adults get drunk, and spit unsuccessful game at as many women possible before some of it, against all odds, actually works! But like any champion, I needed to get up the next day, send that chicks' ass packing, brush that hangover off, and then hit the weights!
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

  23. Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    So, on a much less healthy sidenote I am very impressed with the hangover relieving properties of Endurance. It definitely helped move the alcohol poisoned blood out of my liver after a trip downtown to celebrate my sisters' birthday. As unfortunate a choice as it is adults get drunk, and spit unsuccessful game at as many women possible before some of it, against all odds, actually works! But like any champion, I needed to get up the next day, send that chicks' ass packing, brush that hangover off, and then hit the weights!
    Lol, I'll ask to have that added to the label asap!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Lol, I'll ask to have that added to the label asap!
    Funny!! We will need to condense that just a bit to get it on the label. Will probably leave out sending the chick's ass packing portion.

  25. lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post

    Funny!! We will need to condense that just a bit to get it on the label. Will probably leave out sending the chick's ass packing portion.
    Hahaha!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Merry Christmas to everyone! I'm off to the gym to get in a lift before 24hr gives me the boot.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

  28. Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    Merry Christmas to everyone! I'm off to the gym to get in a lift before 24hr gives me the boot.
    Get it done bren! Merry Christmas to you too!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. I know I've said it before but I'm saying it again, Endurance tastes great! Another epic tricep and shoulder day! This time I dosed at 1 scoop Endurance 1 scoop LCarnitine LTartrate and 1 scoop Aminocore before getting ready to go lift, and then 1 scoop Endurance and 1 scoop Aminocore on the drive to the gym. Today my 5 rep max on dumbell military press was 80lb x2, I know I could have done more, but I'm happy with steady gains and full range of motion in my shoulders.

    As with most weightlifting supps Endurance helps if you have everything else dialed in, it's not going to lift the weight for you! But if you want to get an extra 2 or 3 reps out of your max's then this will help. And if you have some free time read up the ingredients in Endurance, Creatinol-O phosphate is fascinating!
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

  30. Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    I know I've said it before but I'm saying it again, Endurance tastes great! Another epic tricep and shoulder day! This time I dosed at 1 scoop Endurance 1 scoop LCarnitine LTartrate and 1 scoop Aminocore before getting ready to go lift, and then 1 scoop Endurance and 1 scoop Aminocore on the drive to the gym. Today my 5 rep max on dumbell military press was 80lb x2, I know I could have done more, but I'm happy with steady gains and full range of motion in my shoulders.

    As with most weightlifting supps Endurance helps if you have everything else dialed in, it's not going to lift the weight for you! But if you want to get an extra 2 or 3 reps out of your max's then this will help. And if you have some free time read up the ingredients in Endurance, Creatinol-O phosphate is fascinating!
    Glad you're liking it so far! C-o-p and ba are truely a killer combo and the 2-1-1 bcaa ratio is the one most used in studies so its benefits are well proven.

    The taste is really great, I was happy to see they used the same flavoring in Rehab glutamine
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How To Get All the NFL Games, If you don't have DirectTV?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 11:16 AM
  2. You don't always have to Chase the pump...
    By TMLAROCK213 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 08:01 AM
  3. looking for a cort blocker you don't have to cycle
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 03:20 PM
  4. You don't have to work on IGF to be succesful
    By goodbye in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 04:23 PM
  5. You don't have to be strong
    By iron addict in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-2003, 11:48 PM
Log in
Log in