You don't have to endure the taste of Endurance!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    Today was one of the best lifts I've had in the past 2 months, 2 scoops of Endurance mixed with some Gatorade for carbs. Since I started the tub of Endurance two weeks ago I've put on about 3-4 lbs of muscle; good clean muscle, no winter fat boy mass for me! And, being that I hate winter running and generally refuse to do treadmill work lean bulking cycles just make sense. Today I had the dumbell rack all to myself and brought the trap bar over to do what I call "halo presses." For anyone who doesn't know, you can press that heavy sumbitch until it feels like your medial delts are about to explode! This is immediately superset-ed by dumbell upright rows until grip failure.

Many would critique my lifts as a rotation between back, shoulder, triceps and abs. But these are my weakest muscle groups, I go trail running twice and my legs are shredded and vascular. Bodybuilding is time and diet intensive, when people ask me "how do it get biceps like that?" Well, you get biceps after years of deadlifts and squats and other core lifts to build your overall strength. And it is for this very same reason that after protein powder BCAA's are the single most important supplement you can consume. Yeah, they're not as cool sounding as test boosters or preworkouts and all the hardcore stim products. But, after years of training I realize that about 90% of that stuff is overhyped bull**** that produces negligible effects at best.

Endurance works for me because I'm a well trained athlete with a generally good diet and solid training regimen. If you are too you'll like it, you can always add stims or more pump ingredients if you want. But for all intents and purposes Formutech has put out a great product that holds up to supplement scrutiny.
    This is a great post, Bren. You're absolutely right that there are a lot if super hyped products out there. Endurance is straight forward, easy to understand, and it just freaking works. End of story.

Really happy you like it as much as I do!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.68%

Checked out the PCT log yesterday wally, a 28lb gain on winni is damn impressive! I've wanted to try a HGH and test cycle for years but hate the thought of such intensive PCT to keep the gains.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Checked out the PCT log yesterday wally, a 28lb gain on winni is damn impressive! I've wanted to try a HGH and test cycle for years but hate the thought of such intensive PCT to keep the gains.
    Winny was just the last 4 weeks. The rest was test e with a 5 week superdrol kick start. It was a killer cycle!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Winny was just the last 4 weeks. The rest was test e with a 5 week superdrol kick start. It was a killer cycle!
    Ive been interested in a test e/sd cycle
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

Ive been interested in a test e/sd cycle
    You should check it out. You've got the perfect time to do it now and be out of pct by late spring.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You should check it out. You've got the perfect time to do it now and be out of pct by late spring.
    Ive got 2 weeks of mecha and 4 weeks stano left
    www.lgsciences.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

Ive got 2 weeks of mecha and 4 weeks stano left
    How did I forget that?? I guess it'll have to wait a while
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.49%

How did I forget that?? I guess it'll have to wait a while
    Lol
    www.lgsciences.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.68%

Well, this is the end of the log, my beginning weight was right around 175, and I weighed in at 180.5 bare ass naked this morning. It has been extremely helpful having Endurance on hand before I go lift as both a BCAA source and pump/lactate buffering supplement. What I found worked best was 2 servings taken 25-30min before lifting with about 20oz. of regular water and a single 1g serving of LCarnitine L-Tartrate mixed in. The effects of Endurance were most noticeable on my arm days. Granted, I work them about 3 times a week, and typically with upper back and shoulders. But I am starting to see considerable increases in both strength and size, especially in my forearms and delts. On single arm standing dumbell upright rows my 3 rep max is 120 without chalk or straps. My 3 rep max for dumbell military presses is 180lbs as two 90lb dumbells, however, I did have to use a spot to get them up initially. I'm not a fan of barbell lifts, if I can find a way to substitute anything with dumbells I will. And the idea of rep ranges set in stone for either strength/mass, definition, or endurance is kind of ridiculous. If I'm making good progressive gains with strict form and good mind muscle connection I feel that lifting to exhaustion is the appropriate strategy for me. A supplement like Endurance works great for me because, like the name implies, I am always pushing for more muscle endurance.

I think back to the first time I bought a pre-workout and I'm pretty sure there are gonna be more than a few guys who remember this one. It was about 7 or 8 years ago when MuscleTech first launched NaNo Vapor with the Johnnie Jackson ads all over Muscle and Fitness. Since then I've taken so many different pre-workouts that I quit keeping track, but, that one stands out for me because I bought it without any research of the ingredients. The hype and the "warnings" about how "extreme" it was had me sold the minute I came across that ad. Well, what I'm tangentially getting at with this is, you aren't getting snaked and pitched with something like Endurance. The ingredients per serving are dosed at effective levels, and aren't some obscure Ayurvedic or TCM herbs you have to scour the internet to research.

Thank you to everyone who has followed my log, especially the Formutech reps.This has been an awesome opportunity to log a great product! AM is always a wealth of knowledge from dudes who actually lift.

P.S. Check out wallys' PCT log, he's running Ostarine, it's an interesting SARM developed to treat muscle wasting in lung cancer patients.
    Last edited by brenthebdog; 12-30-2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: poor grammar
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.49%

All good things come to an end.
    www.lgsciences.com
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Well, this is the end of the log, my beginning weight was right around 175, and I weighed in at 180.5 bare ass naked this morning. It has been extremely helpful having Endurance on hand before I go lift as both a BCAA source and pump/lactate buffering supplement. What I found worked best was 2 servings taken 25-30min before lifting with about 20oz. of regular water and a single 1g serving of LCarnitine L-Tartrate mixed in. The effects of Endurance were most noticeable on my arm days. Granted, I work them about 3 times a week, and typically with upper back and shoulders. But I am starting to see considerable increases in both strength and size, especially in my forearms and delts. On single arm standing dumbell upright rows my 3 rep max is 120 without chalk or straps. My 3 rep max for dumbell military presses is 180lbs as two 90lb dumbells, however, I did have to use a spot to get them up initially. I'm not a fan of barbell lifts, if I can find a way to substitute anything with dumbells I will. And the idea of rep ranges set in stone for either strength/mass, definition, or endurance is kind of ridiculous. If I'm making good progressive gains with strict form and good mind muscle connection I feel that lifting to exhaustion is the appropriate strategy for me. A supplement like Endurance works great for me because, like the name implies, I am always pushing for more muscle endurance.

I think back to the first time I bought a pre-workout and I'm pretty sure there are gonna be more than a few guys who remember this one. It was about 7 or 8 years ago when MuscleTech first launched NaNo Vapor with the Johnnie Jackson ads all over Muscle and Fitness. Since then I've taken so many different pre-workouts that I quit keeping track, but, that one stands out for me because I bought it without any research of the ingredients. The hype and the "warnings" about how "extreme" it was had me sold the minute I came across that ad. Well, what I'm tangentially getting at with this is, you aren't getting snaked and pitched with something like Endurance. The ingredients per serving are dosed at effective levels, and aren't some obscure Ayurvedic or TCM herbs you have to scour the internet to research.

Thank you to everyone who has followed my log, especially the Formutech reps.This has been an awesome opportunity to log a great product! AM is always a wealth of knowledge from dudes who actually lift.

P.S. Check out wallys' PCT log, he's running Ostarine, it's an interesting SARM developed to treat muscle wasting in lung cancer patients.
    Great stuff thanks so much for the log Bren! Really happy you liked Endurance!

Similar Forum Threads

1. How To Get All the NFL Games, If you don't have DirectTV?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 12:16 PM
  2. You don't always have to Chase the pump...
    By TMLAROCK213 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 09:01 AM
  3. looking for a cort blocker you don't have to cycle
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. You don't have to work on IGF to be succesful
    By goodbye in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 05:23 PM
  5. You don't have to be strong