Pushing Boundaries and Squashing Children with the Ultimate Stack

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be doing an in-depth log of NLA Performance Ultimate Stack.

I will specifically be testing and honestly reviewing the following products:

-SUPP D
pre-workout product, Nitro Punch flavor. Oh boy, another fruit punch flavor.

-SWOLL-N
NO booster, vasodilator, anti-oxidant, and nutrient repartitioner.

-T-BLAST
DAA centered natty test booster/ZMA product

-RECOVER-D
Post workout protein shake, Chocolate Eclair flavor

-MAD GAINS
Not one of their products, just the anticipated result of the ultimate stack!

Product Info:
For Men - NLA Performance

Other supps that I will be using:
Now Ultra Omega fish oil
Occasionally creatine, I forget to take it most the time
Cissus XT
Green Tea Extract

None of which should make any difference in what I see in these products.

I will log my thoughts along with my workouts as I go, however, I don't usually log the weights I use or the number of sets or reps only because I don't write anything down. I know what muscle groups I want to hit, and do so until I feel that I have accomplished the task sufficiently. I'm bulking now so diet exactness is not a priority but I'm still looking to keep bodyfat levels from shooting up. Right now I'm at 235 lbs. Let's begin.

Here I am as of this very day.

Hey, I can only do so much taking pictures of myself in the gym bathroom!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's begin.

Today I did chest and it went like this. I took SUPP-D about 40 minutes before my workout. I took one scoop in 12 ounces of water. I can't comment on the taste because I was foolishly chewing mint flavored gum right before and it kinda ruined it for me. Ten minutes before I took 1 serving (3 caps) of SWOLL-N. Then got to work.

Flat Bench:
315 only negatives
My 315 reps were pretty low, around 4.

-Incline Bench Press:
275 FAIL!

-Hammer Strength Iso-lateral Row
pyramided up then back down

-Cable Flyes
pyramided up and then back down

-Pec Deck
3 sets of high reps for pump

I got a really good pump today and energy was pretty good, not amazing but not bad.

Afterwards I took Recover-D, 3 scoops in 20 oz of water. it mixed really well with no clumps. Taste was pretty good, almost like a cinnamon chocolate. I'm going to have to try it in milk to compare it better.

I'll be taking T-Blast tonight before bed.

msrider

msrider

Awards
In for sure King! I like the intro with the Mad gains comment. Good stuff Bro, Kill that sh*t!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed fo sho!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks guys! My next workout is tomorrow morning at 7am, uhg I hate mornings. I'm going to be needing that SUPP-D.
Up early cause I'm so excited about your workout lol No realy I was just going to chime in about when you take the T-Blast. Are you taking any of them PWO, I know for me I will be taking all 6 before workouts to get the most out of them and do a 3-3 split on off days thanks to the Recomendations of our Powerlifter/ NLA Rep Jon.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like your workout. :D
That's good cause I do it just to make you proud!

Up early cause I'm so excited about your workout lol No realy I was just going to chime in about when you take the T-Blast. Are you taking any of them PWO, I know for me I will be taking all 6 before workouts to get the most out of them and do a 3-3 split on off days thanks to the Recomendations of our Powerlifter/ NLA Rep Jon.
lol! I took T-Blast last night, full dose of 6 caps. I took it at night due to the inclusion of the ZMA and because that is when I normally dose my natty test boosters when I run them, as morning levels are naturally at their highest already. I don't take it pre workout because I already take Supp-D and Swoll-N both and not really a fan of taking a whole bunch of stuff at the same time and not really knowing what's doing what for me.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I was at the gym at 7 am this morning. I took my preworkout Supp-D about 30 minutes prior. I took one scoop in 10 ounces of cold tap water (tap water in Colorado is quite nice, I hated Florida's water last week when I was down there). My thoughts on it. It was good. I didn't feel any sudden onset but had enough energy and stimulation to get through my workout and no crash afterwards. So far I like the effects. I will eventually increase the dose slightly to find the right spot for me. The taste is where some improvement can be made. The actual flavoring is good but it doesn't mask the strong chemical taste that certainly detracts from it.

Ten minutes prior to workout I took Swoll-N and gave a dose (3 caps) to my workout buddy as well. Neither of us noticed much. Part of this is due to us hitting back which is inherent more difficult for me to notice those kinds of affects, and secondly I've often used 1g of agmatine pre. I don't think this reflects poorly on the product, I just need to use it with the right muscle group and with a little higher dose, and yes I do realize that Supp-D also has agmatine in it as well, however it's in a prop blend so I don't know how much I'm getting.

My workout, in this exact sequence. All reps are 8 +/- 2 range. All sets are 3-5 today.

Lat Pulldowns

Bent Over Rows with DB (weights are listed as per DB)
140 (used Versa Gripps on these ones)

Low Cable Rows
pyramid up

Straight Arm Push-downs

Back Extensions

Afterwards I sat in the sauna for a bit and relaxed. That felt nice today, especially since it was a little cold out this morning.

Then I took 3 scoops of Recover-D in 20 oz of water.

Tomorrow we will hit the gym when my buddy gets off work in the evening since my regular training partner is out of town. We will hit delts and then maybe arms or legs too.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Side note just cause I'm proud of it: I officially graduated today with my Bachelor's of Science degree and finished the semester with a 4.0! Took forever but it done. At least till grad school in May.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
In for this

Congrats on the 4.0!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Side note just cause I'm proud of it: I officially graduated today with my Bachelor's of Science degree and finished the semester with a 4.0! Took forever but it done. At least till grad school in May.
hey man, you should be very proud...hell i am proud just to know you!!! 4.0 THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!!!!:beerchug:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this

Congrats on the 4.0!!!!
Thanks and welcome to my log. Feel free to ask any questions you got.

hey man, you should be very proud...hell i am proud just to know you!!! 4.0 THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!!!!:beerchug:
I am. The 4.0 was only for this semester, cumulative was 3.4 but I'll take it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks and welcome to my log. Feel free to ask any questions you got.

I am. The 4.0 was only for this semester, cumulative was 3.4 but I'll take it.

hell yeah!!!

reminds me of something my doc once told me when i said he was more thorough than other docs i had been to.....what do you call the guy who finished last in medical school?....
DOCTOR!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are big, strong, lean and smart?! Plus you work out just for me.... I'm honored. Good job son, good job.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
awesome man,great #s on those db rows!also congrats on the 4.0.i used to love the tap water when i was stationed in colorado.actually preferred it to bottled water.

msrider

msrider

Awards
That's good cause I do it just to make you proud!

lol! I took T-Blast last night, full dose of 6 caps. I took it at night due to the inclusion of the ZMA and because that is when I normally dose my natty test boosters when I run them, as morning levels are naturally at their highest already. I don't take it pre workout because I already take Supp-D and Swoll-N both and not really a fan of taking a whole bunch of stuff at the same time and not really knowing what's doing what for me.
Gotcha buddy. You know your body better than I do haha I will take all 6 pwo and let ya know how it is ;) great log by the way bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
awesome man,great #s on those db rows!also congrats on the 4.0.i used to love the tap water when i was stationed in colorado.actually preferred it to bottled water.
back when i was drinking i liked coor's, does that count?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yeah!!!

reminds me of something my doc once told me when i said he was more thorough than other docs i had been to.....what do you call the guy who finished last in medical school?....
DOCTOR!!!
lol true but I'd rather lead the pack and be respectable then scrape by

You are big, strong, lean and smart?! Plus you work out just for me.... I'm honored. Good job son, good job.
lol! I made no claims to being either strong or lean. My BF is at 17% as of last week. I do try to sculpt my body for your long trips away. Or something like that.

Thanks bro, I did 120's the last time and got 12 reps in so I figured I'd take the jump up. I don't really know but I think that has to be close to a PR on those for me. Yeah I guess I'm used to the tap water here. When I last visited Florida and had their water in the airport then a the restaurants I almost gagged on it. That stuff was foul. My family is moving down there for when I start grad school so I guess I'll be living off bottled water too.

Gotcha buddy. You know your body better than I do haha I will take all 6 pwo and let ya know how it is ;) great log by the way bro
Thanks, looking forward to seeing how well it works for me over time.

I will be lifting this evening.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

lol! I made no claims to being either strong or lean. My BF is at 17% as of last week. I do try to sculpt my body for your long trips away. Or something like that.

Thanks bro, I did 120's the last time and got 12 reps in so I figured I'd take the jump up. I don't really know but I think that has to be close to a PR on those for me. Yeah I guess I'm used to the tap water here. When I last visited Florida and had their water in the airport then a the restaurants I almost gagged on it. That stuff was foul. My family is moving down there for when I start grad school so I guess I'll be living off bottled water too.

Lookin forward to your workout report ;)

msrider

msrider

Awards

Great, will be following your workout Brotha. Kill it!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I did delts and arms. I just got back. I didn't want to take a stim so late so I decided to do something else. I skipped taking Supp-D (weird name) and just took Swoll'n. But I took two servings so 6 caps so I could really put it to the test and see if I felt anything from it.

For tha delts:

-Barbell Overhead Press
went up to 185 which felt really heavy today for some reason

-Lateral Raises

-Rear Delt Flyes

-Upright Rows

On to Arms:

-Supinated grip Tricep Cable Extensions
supersetted with:
-Drag Curls
supersetted with:
-Tricep Pushdowns with rope attachment

Doesn't seem like much but this was rotated through with no rest and I did several sets.
I went with my wife tonight to keep her company so we ended up going to the YMCA. Sigh. Such a small weight room and huge lack of equipment. They didn't even have an EZ curl bar. There was some dude there that was close to my size but probably 15 years older who acted like he owned the place. He would constantly walk past me and make a point of not looking at me and then I'd catch him staring at me when I was doing my sets. I guess his pride felt threatened. I got a really good arm pump so I'm happy about that, delts were decent too. Looks like Swoll'n did the job today!

Also, I tried the Recover-D in milk and in a blender today for my first time. Taste is pretty good. It foams up a lot in a blender though. I still think it tastes more like a Cinnamon Chocolate flavor to me. I shared it with my wife and she noticed the cinnamon taste right away as well and liked the taste of it too.

I also took my T-Blast last night as well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I did delts and arms. I just got back. I didn't want to take a stim so late so I decided to do something else. I skipped taking Supp-D (weird name) and just took Swoll'n. But I took two servings so 6 caps so I could really put it to the test and see if I felt anything from it.

For tha delts:

-Barbell Overhead Press
went up to 185 which felt really heavy today for some reason

-Lateral Raises

-Rear Delt Flyes

-Upright Rows

On to Arms:

-Supinated grip Tricep Cable Extensions
supersetted with:
-Drag Curls
supersetted with:
-Tricep Pushdowns with rope attachment

Doesn't seem like much but this was rotated through with no rest and I did several sets.
I went with my wife tonight to keep her company so we ended up going to the YMCA. Sigh. Such a small weight room and huge lack of equipment. They didn't even have an EZ curl bar. There was some dude there that was close to my size but probably 15 years older who acted like he owned the place. He would constantly walk past me and make a point of not looking at me and then I'd catch him staring at me when I was doing my sets. I guess his pride felt threatened. I got a really good arm pump so I'm happy about that, delts were decent too. Looks like Swoll'n did the job today!

Also, I tried the Recover-D in milk and in a blender today for my first time. Taste is pretty good. It foams up a lot in a blender though. I still think it tastes more like a Cinnamon Chocolate flavor to me. I shared it with my wife and she noticed the cinnamon taste right away as well and liked the taste of it too.

I also took my T-Blast last night as well.
Swolln bro.
When I work out with the wife it's mostly just high rep no rest max out on all the machines. Lol.
Good on in the books still IMO. :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swolln bro.
When I work out with the wife it's mostly just high rep no rest max out on all the machines. Lol.
Good on in the books still IMO. :)
I guess I should have clarified. He went together and were in the same room but that was about it, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess I should have clarified. He went together and were in the same room but that was about it, lol.
nice clarification, lol...

so you tried 6 caps swoll-n....my sister is getting me swoll-n for christmas, i will try 6 when i get it...but, did you think results on 6 were that much better than 3?

msrider

msrider

Awards

so you tried 6 caps swoll-n....my sister is getting me swoll-n for christmas, i will try 6 when i get it...but, did you think results on 6 were that much better than 3?
6 caps is realy too much. I would like to hear if it was more beneficial and by how much. Because sith 3 caps your taking in 800mg of agmatine and 600 in Nitrates. So doubling is 1600mg Agmatine and 1200mg Nitrates. That's a lot and I'm not sure it would be worth splitting your bottle in half for pumps that should be already better than anything on the market because it already has such high amounts of Agmatine and Nitrates combined.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
6 caps is realy too much. I would like to hear if it was more beneficial and by how much. Because sith 3 caps your taking in 800mg of agmatine and 600 in Nitrates. So doubling is 1600mg Agmatine and 1200mg Nitrates. That's a lot and I'm not sure it would be worth splitting your bottle in half for pumps that should be already better than anything on the market because it already has such high amounts of Agmatine and Nitrates combined.
i agree, 3 caps is very nice...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

doh! "we" not "he"! I did feel more with the 6 caps and while 6 may be more then necessary, 3 doesn't seem quite enough, at least for me.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was the chest. It started off with a decent breakfast consisting of skim milk, vanilla protein powder, rolled oats, and a banana, all mercilessly blended into a drinkable mush.

I took 1 1/2 scoops of SUPP-D with 4 caps of SWOLL-N about 25 minutes preworkout. I took the supp-d in 12 oz of water. The stuff tastes pretty foul. I then did 20 minutes of LISS waiting for my workout partner who never showed and then went to it.

-Bench Press
20x135
8x225
3x275 with slight assistance, uhg
5x245
Not impressed by these numbers today. Guess I just have to keep working hard at it!

-Incline Bench Press
a bunch x135
fair amount x185
4 or 5x225
Frustrating cause it seems I lost a little strength after my sickness last week. I'll get it back quickly though.

Then I did a multi-compound set using Nautilus
-Incline press, Horitontal grip
-Incline press, Vertical grip
-Seated Chest Press, Horizontal grip
-Seated Chest Press, Vertical grip

These were done with NO rest in between sets. My last few reps on both the vertical grips ended up being partial reps

I did this rotation for 3-4 sets

-Cable Flyes

-Pec Dec

I felt that energy was decent but not great. Going to try 2 scoops of supp-d next time. I did get better pumps which was nice.

Afterwards I had my typical 3 scoops of Recover-D, to get 42g of protein, in the gym bathroom.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sickness can surely take it out of you,nice work tho bouncing back.Are you having any gi issues from any of this?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sickness can surely take it out of you,nice work tho bouncing back.Are you having any gi issues from any of this?
I've noticed substantial increased flatulence every time I take Recover-D but I'm not sure yet if it's just my body adjusting to it. I will monitor it and see if it decreases. To be fair, I noticed the same thing with Ultimate Flurry protein when I first started it. I don't get it with ON, Dymatize, MP, or XF though, which are my usual proteins.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I've noticed substantial increased flatulence every time I take Recover-D but I'm not sure yet if it's just my body adjusting to it. I will monitor it and see if it decreases. To be fair, I noticed the same thing with Ultimate Flurry protein when I first started it. I don't get it with ON, Dymatize, MP, or XF though, which are my usual proteins.
Agreed,having same issues.Was thinking and hoping it may adjust once body gets used to it.guess we will see.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed,having same issues.Was thinking and hoping it may adjust once body gets used to it.guess we will see.
Yeah someone else also told me they had that same issue as well. Keep me updated on yours too.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was the chest. It started off with a decent breakfast consisting of skim milk, vanilla protein powder, rolled oats, and a banana, all mercilessly blended into a drinkable mush.

I took 1 1/2 scoops of SUPP-D with 4 caps of SWOLL-N about 25 minutes preworkout. I took the supp-d in 12 oz of water. The stuff tastes pretty foul. I then did 20 minutes of LISS waiting for my workout partner who never showed and then went to it.

-Bench Press
20x135
8x225
3x275 with slight assistance, uhg
5x245
Not impressed by these numbers today. Guess I just have to keep working hard at it!

-Incline Bench Press
a bunch x135
fair amount x185
4 or 5x225
Frustrating cause it seems I lost a little strength after my sickness last week. I'll get it back quickly though.

Then I did a multi-compound set using Nautilus
-Incline press, Horitontal grip
-Incline press, Vertical grip
-Seated Chest Press, Horizontal grip
-Seated Chest Press, Vertical grip

These were done with NO rest in between sets. My last few reps on both the vertical grips ended up being partial reps

I did this rotation for 3-4 sets

-Cable Flyes

-Pec Dec

I felt that energy was decent but not great. Going to try 2 scoops of supp-d next time. I did get better pumps which was nice.

Afterwards I had my typical 3 scoops of Recover-D, to get 42g of protein, in the gym bathroom.
Good workout bro!
I should keep a log. Hmmm.. What supp to log lol.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
During my "vacation" I stopped all use of NLA products, as to not waste them. I started back up again with T-Blast last night. Going to hit the gym here in a few minutes.

Yesterday's workout was legs and it went well.

-Started off with back squats. I start light and pyramid up. I haven't been able to go heavy on squats for awhile because my knees suck and they get inflamed, however, the Cissus really seems to be helping with that and lately I've been able to do quite a bit more.

15x135 warmup
10x225
8x315 Video included below
3x315 and tried to go deeper. I really need to work on my flexibility. Video for these are included as well.

and yes, I'm squatting in Vans, lol!

-Then did me some Leg Press

-Seated Hamstring Curls, FM
max stack at 200

-Laying Hamstring Curls, Rest-Pause style

-Calf Press

-Calf Raises

-Abductors
-Adductors

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took one scoop/serving of SUPP-D preworkout about 1 hour before I started working out. Usually I don't wait so long but I got delayed waiting for my training partner. The taste is foul but effects were decent. Good stim without being overdone and had good focus in the gym today. 2 scoops was a bit too much so I think tomorrow I'll try 1 1/2. I took SWOLL-N 15 minutes before my workout, took 1 serving of 3 caps.

Here's what I did today. Chest and abs.

-Flat Bench Press:
15x135
8x225
2x315 (1 assisted by spotter)
3x275

-Incline Bench Press:
12x135
8x225 This set felt pretty good so I decided to shoot up the weight and go for a PR.
0x275 FAIL! I got 3 reps but they were all assisted. The spotter said he barely helped on one and that I should count it but I don't count anything that somebody else has to help on.
4x255 Did 2 without assistance and 2 with.

-Hammer Strength Incline Press
compound setted with:
-HS Iso-Lateral Press
3 sets

-Pec Dec
3 sets

Abs

-Weighted standing crunches

-Crunch chair, not sure what it's called

did a few sets of each

Finished off by doing DC stretches for my chest.

Afterwards I had 3 scoops of the Recover-D post workout protein in 20 oz of water. Mixed and tasted pretty good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took one scoop/serving of SUPP-D preworkout about 1 hour before I started working out. Usually I don't wait so long but I got delayed waiting for my training partner. The taste is foul but effects were decent. Good stim without being overdone and had good focus in the gym today. 2 scoops was a bit too much so I think tomorrow I'll try 1 1/2. I took SWOLL-N 15 minutes before my workout, took 1 serving of 3 caps.

Here's what I did today. Chest and abs.

-Flat Bench Press:
15x135
8x225
2x315 (1 assisted by spotter)
3x275

-Incline Bench Press:
12x135
8x225 This set felt pretty good so I decided to shoot up the weight and go for a PR.
0x275 FAIL! I got 3 reps but they were all assisted. The spotter said he barely helped on one and that I should count it but I don't count anything that somebody else has to help on.
4x255 Did 2 without assistance and 2 with.

-Hammer Strength Incline Press
compound setted with:
-HS Iso-Lateral Press
3 sets

-Pec Dec
3 sets

Abs

-Weighted standing crunches

-Crunch chair, not sure what it's called

did a few sets of each

Finished off by doing DC stretches for my chest.

Afterwards I had 3 scoops of the Recover-D post workout protein in 20 oz of water. Mixed and tasted pretty good.
they are coming out with a supp-d v2, taste is suppossed to be much better...never tried recover-d in water but it tastes really good in milk...i even tried it in chocolate milk, damn that was tasty, lol.

msrider

msrider

Awards
they are coming out with a supp-d v2, taste is suppossed to be much better...never tried recover-d in water but it tastes really good in milk...i even tried it in chocolate milk, damn that was tasty, lol.
its good in water too! I like bothe, but its more of a desert with milk :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
its good in water too! I like bothe, but its more of a desert with milk :)