Pushing Boundaries and Squashing Children with the Ultimate Stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Pushing Boundaries and Squashing Children with the Ultimate Stack

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey James, where you at?! I need someone to pick on! LOL! JK!

Or am I?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Solid lifts! I do a similar pyramid up and down pattern.

And lol I can't do biceps anytime near my push day. When I used to have an arm day I made the mistake of doing bis before tris and close grip bench and skull crushers had such a limited ROM I couldn't even feel it.

Anyway solid log brotha, glad you are liking the product
    Thanks bud. Yeah my workout partner picks the bodypart for the day. I try to influence him away from stuff like that but it doesn't work all the time. Is NLA going to be at the Arnold? I'm going to be there and my lifting partner has a bunch of photo shoots there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Hey James, where you at?! I need someone to pick on! LOL! JK!

Or am I?
    OH man! I got a nasty flu and it was killing me! I got earaches in both ears, vomiting, the poops, the chills and snots, all the good stuff. Finally got back into the gym yesterday and did some chest. Lifts were down a bit, but that's to be expected, especially since I lost another 8 pounds from it. I went in and did and hour and a half of cardio and abs today.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Thanks bud. Yeah my workout partner picks the bodypart for the day. I try to influence him away from stuff like that but it doesn't work all the time. Is NLA going to be at the Arnold? I'm going to be there and my lifting partner has a bunch of photo shoots there as well.

OH man! I got a nasty flu and it was killing me! I got earaches in both ears, vomiting, the poops, the chills and snots, all the good stuff. Finally got back into the gym yesterday and did some chest. Lifts were down a bit, but that's to be expected, especially since I lost another 8 pounds from it. I went in and did and hour and a half of cardio and abs today.
    Icky!! I didn't have the earaches or vomiting but I can sympathize! Glad you're doing better!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
    •   

4. Diamond Member

last year i got a sinus infection that lasted for 3 months-three months of not being able to breathe through my nose, finally preg cleared it up....this year i haven't been sick 1 single day...nah nah na na nah...

lol...just kidding, get better soon!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Icky!! I didn't have the earaches or vomiting but I can sympathize! Glad you're doing better!!
    Me too. It was killer. Saturday and Sunday were the worst. I lived at the toilet and even threw up water. Lost 8 freakin' pounds! I guess I was just getting a head start on my diet!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    last year i got a sinus infection that lasted for 3 months-three months of not being able to breathe through my nose, finally preg cleared it up....this year i haven't been sick 1 single day...nah nah na na nah...lol...just kidding, get better soon!!!!
    LOL! I usually don't get sick very often but this season it's just been hitting me for some reason. I blame my kids and daycare!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Tomorrow will be my last day on NLA before I'm out. I will put up a final review by this weekend.

Updated goals: I did my measurements and found that after my last few months of bulking, I weighed the same but got stronger and lost 7% bodyfat and am leaner then I thought. SO I decided to do a show in April and if I'm in decent enough shape, then I'll do a BB competition next month as well. I am now full swing into contest prep, yum tilapia and green beens for lunch. I think the dieting part is the worst, lol!

I will log all of this in my workout journal that I have neglected for the last year or so, lol!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tomorrow will be my last day on NLA before I'm out. I will put up a final review by this weekend.

Updated goals: I did my measurements and found that after my last few months of bulking, I weighed the same but got stronger and lost 7% bodyfat and am leaner then I thought. SO I decided to do a show in April and if I'm in decent enough shape, then I'll do a BB competition next month as well. I am now full swing into contest prep, yum tilapia and green beens for lunch. I think the dieting part is the worst, lol!

I will log all of this in my workout journal that I have neglected for the last year or so, lol!
    Great Job Brother! Glad NLA could contribute too your progress. 7% is focking amazing bro. Keep it up can't wait for ur thoughts and reviews brother. Thanks a Bunch Big Dog!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmm possibility I don't know for sure let me ask!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Great Job Brother! Glad NLA could contribute too your progress. 7% is focking amazing bro. Keep it up can't wait for ur thoughts and reviews brother. Thanks a Bunch Big Dog!
    Yeah I had no idea I was losing that much BF but I'll take it! Thanks for the opportunity to try the new brand out.
  10. Diamond Member

Yeah I had no idea I was losing that much BF but I'll take it! Thanks for the opportunity to try the new brand out.
    yeah, i liked my run of NLA also, good stuff!!!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You are so welcome Brother! And by the way I highly recommend the new Supp-d. I got to workout today my arms with 1.5 scoops of supp-d and 3 swoll-n and I wanna say I was Jacked up. Not just saying that cause I'm a rep but its amazing stuff and I will add that there's going to be a realy nice sale on NLA around the end of this Month
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Did legs today.

-Squats to start things off.
    315 (damn this was heavy today. Looks like the flu really took a toll on me)
    all right at or around 8 reps

-Leg Extensions
    supersetted with:
    -Hamstring Curls
    supersetted with:
    -Calf Raises
    These were done in the higher rep ranges with no rest at all between any of the exercises or sets. Did 4 sets of this. After I was done, I started walking and had to sit down right away because my legs started seizing up and hurting like a mother. Exact same thing happened to my training partner. Took me almost ten minutes and some stretching to get them to finally settle down. We walked around a bit to loosen them up and then continued.

-Seated Calf Raises
    compound setted with:
    -Single Leg FreeMotion Cable Calf Presses
    4 sets, no rest

-Leg Kickbacks (machine) for hamstrings and glutes
    supersetted with:
    -Back Extensions
    supersetted with:
    -Ab Cruches (machine)
    We did these the same way, no rest at all between exercises or sets and did 4 sets. In the middle of doing this, some clown jumps in on our ab machine (realize that there are at least a dozen others in this same area, and that there are two of us doing this on three stations with no rest so we are moving station to station pretty quick). So I had to use a different ab machine half the time. Then two older ladies decided to take our kickback station, WTF! Good thing I had just finished my 4th set by that time.

Then did 48 minutes of LISS on the treadmill. Afterwards I trained a friend and while I was putting her through a superset routine, somebody came and took our calf raise bar and took off with it, right in the middle of our workout. Geez new people suck, no gym etiquette. Went and tanned for a whole 7 minutes afterwards. That's about all my pasty white skin can handle.
  13. Diamond Member

wow...a whole 7 minutes....i bet thats the equivalent to drinking a quart of vodka for blowing off steam, for some people, lol.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    You are so welcome Brother! And by the way I highly recommend the new Supp-d. I got to workout today my arms with 1.5 scoops of supp-d and 3 swoll-n and I wanna say I was Jacked up. Not just saying that cause I'm a rep but its amazing stuff and I will add that there's going to be a realy nice sale on NLA around the end of this Month
    Hey, ya gotta be happy with your own stuff or it would make it hard to promote! As for buying more, sales are always enticing, however it's hard for me to buy preworkouts since I get mine for free already!
    wow...a whole 7 minutes....i bet thats the equivalent to drinking a quart of vodka for blowing off steam, for some people, lol.
    lol yeah maybe I was a bit grumpy today but I got through it without snapping at anybody so it was a success!
  15. Diamond Member

we all have our cross[es] to bear in life, lol.....glad you didn't snap!!!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol at the seizing part, about a month ago my bud had to be my crutch cuz I couldnt walk from his car to my apartment on the first floor. Just cramped up and had to stand in one spot til he stopped laughing and came to help lol

one of the best feelings though
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

we all have our cross[es] to bear in life, lol.....glad you didn't snap!!!
    lol, naw I'm not the kind to subbcumb to a little irritation. Besides, all the new resolutioners will stop coming in the next month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    lol at the seizing part, about a month ago my bud had to be my crutch cuz I couldnt walk from his car to my apartment on the first floor. Just cramped up and had to stand in one spot til he stopped laughing and came to help lol

one of the best feelings though
    Oh man it hurt so bad! We took yesterday off and then came in this morning and started with LISS cardio and we were both limping on the treadmill until we finally warmed up, lol!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Final Review of NLA Ultimate Stack

SUPP-D

I like the inclusion of nitrates and agmatine in this pre-workout supplement. I felt good energy from this one and didn't have any crash or stomach issues. It mixed well also. I guess my only real issue with this one is taste. It was pretty foul. It made it hard to want to drink it sometimes and ended up trying to mask it with Crystal Light packs. However, to be fair, they do have a newer formula and flavors out but I cannot comment on those as I have not tried them.

T-BLAST

This one has some good ingredients in it. My favorite so far has been DAA which is in this one. Looking online it looks like they took it out of newer versions? Not sure on this. Not a whole lot to mention on this as the effects are more subtle and take longer. I did notice increased libido and I also made some good gains in my lifting including setting new PR's. I cannot attribute ALL of this to T-Blast as I did modify my training, hitting the weights and gym harder and more frequently, better diet, etc. but I certainly think it did help.

RECOVER-D

This was their post-workout protein formula. The flavor was Chocolate Eclair. It tasted just like Cinnamon Chocolate to me. The taste was actually very good. It mixed very well in a shaker cup with water, no clumps. In a blender with milk it tasted even better but did foam up a lot. My one big issue with this product is that it horrible on my GI system. It bloated me up and gave me the worst gas of any protein I've ever had. This happened every time I took it, however it did subside in severity with continually ingestion but it was still present. I even tried stopping use for a couple weeks and then starting it back up again to assess it better and make sure it wasn't something else. The GI problems went away as soon as I stopped use and started up again as soon as I consumed it again.

SWOLL-N
    This one was their pump/vasodilatation product. This is probably the only one that I don't have anything negative to say about at all. Every time I took this product I was able to notice an enhanced pump on the working muscle group, including my legs. I preferred the dosing at 4 caps. I was pleased with the results from this product.

Overall, a good collection of supplements that just needs some fine-tuning. From what I've seen, it looks like NLA is already reformulating some of their products and trying to make them even better. As a new company you can always expect some growing pains but I like that they are at least addressing some of the issues and seeking to improve their line-up. Thanks again to the NLA crew for the opportunity to try these out.

19. Diamond Member

they have improved the supp-d...better taste and more agmatine[i think]...gonna give it a try soon!!!

nice review, kj!!!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

In case anybody is interested, I'm starting my workout log/contest prep log back up: My Contest Prep/Workout Log
  21. Diamond Member

In case anybody is interested, I'm starting my workout log/contest prep log back up: My Contest Prep/Workout Log
    got a link....

just kidding, lol.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

they have improved the supp-d...better taste and more agmatine[i think]...gonna give it a try soon!!!nice review, kj!!!
    That's what I heard too, that'll be a good change.
    got a link....just kidding, lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 12:47 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 05:21 PM
  3. The Ultimate Stack???
    By Bezzy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:08 PM