Pushing Boundaries and Squashing Children with the Ultimate Stack

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Well the 24hr fitness I have near me is only marginally better. Good to see ya still killing it. I need more motivation.... Just losing it in the gym lately.
    Yeah my wife goes there cause we only pay something like $40 per year. I'm at Gold's now and really like the place. The DB's go to 155's which is nice and maybe one day will even get to use them! I know what you mean about motivation, sometimes it gets hard to keep going but perseverance will give you what you're trying to accomplish eventually.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

2. Well I finally decided to stop by. Congrats on the PRs buddy!!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Well I finally decided to stop by. Congrats on the PRs buddy!!
    bout time fatty!

4. After legs yesterday I played basketball at night for an hour or so. The first game was brutal cause my legs and knees were just killing me but then they finally loosened up.

Today we did back. Probably my favorite bodypart to workout currently.

Started with 40 minutes of LISS cardio on the treadmill then moved on to back.

-Rack Pulls
    405 Up and including this set were all done RAW
    635 PR! Got 3 reps in on this one and includes the video.

-Lat Pulldowns with close perpendicular grip
    5-6 sets. I tried the whole stack at 300 lbs but I'm not there yet!

-Lat Pulldowns, standard grip
    6 sets

-T-bar Rows
    4 sets

-HS Pullovers
    went up to 8 plates on this (4 on each side) which was another PR for me.

After this workout my arms were just throbbing and my lats were fatigued. Tomorrow will be pleasant!

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    bout time fatty!
    After being sick for several days not being able to eat, you can't call me fatty!! I lost almost 10 in a week - not all fat either!
    BPS REP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    After being sick for several days not being able to eat, you can't call me fatty!! I lost almost 10 in a week - not all fat either!
    lol, but it was all out of love! And plus I'm sure I'm much fatter right now. Got another month left on my bulk.

7. Awesome Work Big Man! PR City!

8. Delts this day were the choice of work to be done.

Did 25 minutes of LISS waiting for my gym partner to show up.

-Barbell OHP:
    225 - Not quite here yet, I had my spotter help me get three force reps in. It will soon succumb to my will.

-Side Lateral Raises
    compound setted with:
    -Reverse Cable Flye for rear delt

-Barbell Upright Rows

-Shrugs
    supersetted with:
    -DB Front Raises (hammer grip)
    compound setted with:
    -DB OHP standing

-Side Lat Raises on machine
    6 sets

Delts are done but I want to bring up my upper pecs so we then did some DB incline presses.

I then stretched out and relaxed in the steam room and sauna. Geez that drains my energy.

9. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Awesome Work Big Man! PR City!
    Thanks man, it's nice to finally hit them again. Being able to have such a good training partner and go consistently almost every day and hit it hard has really been paying off lately. Of course the supps also help out a bit as well!

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    lol, but it was all out of love! And plus I'm sure I'm much fatter right now. Got another month left on my bulk.
    What weight are you sitting at right now?
    BPS REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    What weight are you sitting at right now?
    I'm at 233 right now. It hasn't budged much but I'm looking leaner and gaining strength so that something at least. My diet's not clean but I did improve it the last couple of months. I'm going to try and hit 1 rep at 700 lbs on Rack Pulls by the time this log is over. Oh and supp-d is running low as is swoll-n. I improved upon supp-d's flavor by adding several grams of cit malate.

12. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post

I'm at 233 right now. It hasn't budged much but I'm looking leaner and gaining strength so that something at least. My diet's not clean but I did improve it the last couple of months. I'm going to try and hit 1 rep at 700 lbs on Rack Pulls by the time this log is over. Oh and supp-d is running low as is swoll-n. I improved upon supp-d's flavor by adding several grams of cit malate.
    Awesome Bro! Love getting leaner while strength goes up. We have the New Supp-D for sale now bro. With 2 new amazing flavors and added stim and more agmatine

13. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    My goal is just to get to a lean 190-200 lbs by the end of this year. Sitting at 176-178 right now. I have to admit that when I was at 186 a couple weeks ago, I was a little pudgy! LOL! My diet wasn't all that clean either! It was the holidays that did me in there! Got me back on the sweets. :-(

How low are you going on the rack pulls?
    BPS REP

14. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Awesome Bro! Love getting leaner while strength goes up. We have the New Supp-D for sale now bro. With 2 new amazing flavors and added stim and more agmatine
    Definitely. Glad to hear that about the new version!

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    My goal is just to get to a lean 190-200 lbs by the end of this year. Sitting at 176-178 right now. I have to admit that when I was at 186 a couple weeks ago, I was a little pudgy! LOL! My diet wasn't all that clean either! It was the holidays that did me in there! Got me back on the sweets. :-(

How low are you going on the rack pulls?
    Yeah whenever I bulk, I often find it difficult to put on weight without at least half of it being fat, so I have to clean up diet a bit and take it slower. The holidays will get ya bro! For rack pulls I always go at knee level. I've been pushing hard on those lately trying to bring them up as much as possible. Also cause I love doing them.

15. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    The holidays will get ya bro!
    Every year!! It was terrible when I was in school because that was right when wrestling season was. Trying to cut weight for a match around Thanksgiving and Christmas really sucked!!
    BPS REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Every year!! It was terrible when I was in school because that was right when wrestling season was. Trying to cut weight for a match around Thanksgiving and Christmas really sucked!!
    lol, I bet! Sounds like the worst time possible to try and diet. It seems like nearly every year during my birthday I end up in contest prep diet mode and have to skip out on the good stuff. I don't think I'll be competing until August this year so I won't have to worry about it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    For rack pulls I always go at knee level. I've been pushing hard on those lately trying to bring them up as much as possible. Also cause I love doing them.

That would be about a 10" R.O.M. for me. For a friend of mine that I call Ape, it would only be about 3-4"!
    BPS REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    lol, I bet! Sounds like the worst time possible to try and diet. It seems like nearly every year during my birthday I end up in contest prep diet mode and have to skip out on the good stuff. I don't think I'll be competing until August this year so I won't have to worry about it.
    What weight are you going to try to shoot for by competition?
    BPS REP

19. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    That would be about a 10" R.O.M. for me. For a friend of mine that I call Ape, it would only be about 3-4"!
    It's a pretty good range for me (I think at least). I have a long torso and long legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

What weight are you going to try to shoot for by competition?
    Too weak to ever do powerlifting competitively, I just compete in bodybuilding where I just have to LOOK like I'm strong! I just thought pulling 700 pounds sounded awesome.

20. I meant how much were you yourself wanting to weigh.
    BPS REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I meant how much were you yourself wanting to weigh.
    OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! Oops. I want to be in the heavy weight division but not the super heavy so between 198-225. My last competition that I did really and thought I looked good in was at 191 in the light heavies but that was also a year and a half ago. I would like to be at the top end of that scale but I will likely be at around 205-210.

22. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! Oops. I want to be in the heavy weight division but not the super heavy so between 198-225. My last competition that I did really and thought I looked good in was at 191 in the light heavies but that was also a year and a half ago. I would like to be at the top end of that scale but I will likely be at around 205-210.
    There's the answer I was looking for!!
    BPS REP

23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    There's the answer I was looking for!!
    I'm here for you buddy!

24. OK, I'm here. Not sure how I missed this, I've been looking into NLA products. I got some samples recently, but it's much better to do a full bottle to assess the product.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

25. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    OK, I'm here. Not sure how I missed this, I've been looking into NLA products. I got some samples recently, but it's much better to do a full bottle to assess the product.
    Glad you found your way in. One thing you'll always get with my log is straight forward truth about the products and how I like them. Going to go hit some arms here in a couple minutes and about to down some Supp-D and Swoll-N.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:47 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 06:21 PM
  3. The Ultimate Stack???
    By Bezzy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 08:08 PM
  4. What is the ultimate stack?