Pushing Boundaries and Squashing Children with the Ultimate Stack

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I meant how much were you yourself wanting to weigh.
    OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! Oops. I want to be in the heavy weight division but not the super heavy so between 198-225. My last competition that I did really and thought I looked good in was at 191 in the light heavies but that was also a year and a half ago. I would like to be at the top end of that scale but I will likely be at around 205-210.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! Oops. I want to be in the heavy weight division but not the super heavy so between 198-225. My last competition that I did really and thought I looked good in was at 191 in the light heavies but that was also a year and a half ago. I would like to be at the top end of that scale but I will likely be at around 205-210.
    There's the answer I was looking for!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

There's the answer I was looking for!!
    I'm here for you buddy!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

OK, I'm here. Not sure how I missed this, I've been looking into NLA products. I got some samples recently, but it's much better to do a full bottle to assess the product.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    OK, I'm here. Not sure how I missed this, I've been looking into NLA products. I got some samples recently, but it's much better to do a full bottle to assess the product.
    Glad you found your way in. One thing you'll always get with my log is straight forward truth about the products and how I like them. Going to go hit some arms here in a couple minutes and about to down some Supp-D and Swoll-N.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Glad you found your way in. One thing you'll always get with my log is straight forward truth about the products and how I like them. Going to go hit some arms here in a couple minutes and about to down some Supp-D and Swoll-N.
    Standing bum bell curls with 50s each arm?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Haven't ya heard?!?!?! Bum bell curls are worthless!!!! But I must admit, 50s are pretty impressive. Once I bum bell curled 35s and my arms were SWOLL.

I will back track through the log, hopefully there is some worthwhile information about how to properly squash children, I am around them ALL DAY and they can become a bit of a nuisance.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Wouldn't it be awesome if trappmann subbed? Then this thread would really take off!
    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Haven't ya heard?!?!?! Bum bell curls are worthless!!!! But I must admit, 50s are pretty impressive. Once I bum bell curled 35s and my arms were SWOLL.I will back track through the log, hopefully there is some worthwhile information about how to properly squash children, I am around them ALL DAY and they can become a bit of a nuisance.
    EVERYTHING I post is worthwhile information. I thought that was already a given? As for squashing children, it's a unique talent that I have refined over the years with my own.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Arms were on the menu this morning and I had a feast! Took my SUPP-D at a scoop and a half 30 minutes before my workout with 8g citrullene malate and some creatine mono. Then I took 4 caps of SWOLL-N when I got to the gym. The result? Massive arm pumps today. That and the supersets helped too.

-Tricep Pressdowns with a narrow grip on a straight bar
    supersetted with:
    -Cable Curls
    supersetted with:
    -Tricep Pressdowns with rope attachment

-Bicep Curls (simultaneously, not alternating)
    supersetted with:
    -Tricep Underhand Extensions
    supersetted with:
    -Drag Curls

-DB Hammer Curls working up to 60's
    supersetted with:
    -DB Tricep Kickbacks
    supersetted with:
    -Reverse BB Curls

-Preacher Curls
    supersetted with:
    -Bench Dips with plates and doing drop sets with them

VIDEO---WATCH IT OR ELSE I WILL BE VERY SAD AND EMOTIONAL!

ABS:
    -Some ab machine
    -Some other ab machine next to it
    -Laying crunches on crunch bench thing
    (gotta love my technical terms on these ones! )

Then did about 20 minutes of LISS and then trained my client for the next two hours.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

dude...around the 5-6 rep of preachers those arms looked like martin shorts face stung by bees, lol....amazing, i could actually see the pump happen.

good stuff, kj!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Wouldn't it be awesome if trappmann subbed? Then this thread would really take off!EVERYTHING I post is worthwhile information. I thought that was already a given? As for squashing children, it's a unique talent that I have refined over the years with my own.
    Yeah, I saw the picture!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dude...around the 5-6 rep of preachers those arms looked like martin shorts face stung by bees, lol....amazing, i could actually see the pump happen.good stuff, kj!!!
    lol, thanks bud! That's always nice to hear. Supersets always give me a good pump and swoll-n helps.
    Yeah, I saw the picture!
    But did you watch the video?lol, that picture was total accident pal!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

lol, thanks bud! That's always nice to hear. Supersets always give me a good pump and swoll-n helps. But did you watch the video?lol, that picture was total accident pal!
    Well of course I watched your video!!! I'd hate to hurt your feeler gauges! Nice work btw.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Well of course I watched your video!!! I'd hate to hurt your feeler gauges! Nice work btw.
    Now I feel all tingly and warm inside and strangely satisfied!
  15. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I like your workout partners haircut.

Looking swoll bro, surprised this has gone so far before I subbed. I'm ashamed.....
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I like your workout partners haircut.Looking swoll bro, surprised this has gone so far before I subbed. I'm ashamed.....
    lol he's always got something crazy going on! He gets stopped by random people in the gym ALL the time. Today when he was tied up for a longer then usual time, I went to another section of the gym and just started a new tri-set until he was done. Don't be ashamed Jim, you're here now and that's what matters! In fact, you can drive us around in you Buick at the Arnold next month!
  17. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Lol if I was able to go to the Arnold I would definitely do that.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Lol if I was able to go to the Arnold I would definitely do that.

This is my first time going and I'm pretty excited for it!

Here's a video we made today with my workout partner and me just standing around in the background looking silly.

19. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I wish I could go but I really can't see my CO approving a pass to go to the Arnold. I should try anyway though.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

20. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Looking swole in your vid bro! Realy nice form and those veins were getting focking pumped. You got some good workout partners aswell. Wish I had a gym like urs. Good work bro!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Looking swole in your vid bro! Realy nice form and those veins were getting focking pumped. You got some good workout partners aswell. Wish I had a gym like urs. Good work bro!
    Thanks! Swoll-n + supp-d + supersets gave me awesome pumps today. I had Andy comment on it today too. The other guy in the vid is Jimmy who just started working out with us a couple weeks ago. He's a strong kid and a good guy to lift with. He's going to take my place when I move to Florida in couple months.
  22. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You should make MSR send you the new Supp-D.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You should make MSR send you the new Supp-D.
    No thanks, I don't like the stuff TBH! I prefer Swoll-N the most so far.
  24. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks! Swoll-n + supp-d + supersets gave me awesome pumps today. I had Andy comment on it today too. The other guy in the vid is Jimmy who just started working out with us a couple weeks ago. He's a strong kid and a good guy to lift with. He's going to take my place when I move to Florida in couple months.
    I could tell! I can't wait to feel them pumps again. I'm hampered by a herniated disc. Hoping after I see the spine dr we can get this thing fixed with a smooth comeback.

You might keep an eye out for our four loggers here soon they will be using our new supp-d. I've got mine on the way but havnt tried it yet. But we've addded more agmatine too it and added norceline for stim and the flavoring has been changed also. Pumps should be nutty when stacked with swoll-n. **** just gets better and better brother.

What part of Florida you moving too?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I could tell! I can't wait to feel them pumps again. I'm hampered by a herniated disc. Hoping after I see the spine dr we can get this thing fixed with a smooth comeback. You might keep an eye out for our four loggers here soon they will be using our new supp-d. I've got mine on the way but havnt tried it yet. But we've addded more agmatine too it and added norceline for stim and the flavoring has been changed also. Pumps should be nutty when stacked with swoll-n. **** just gets better and better brother.What part of Florida you moving too?
    ouch that sucks! That can create all kinds of problems, as you know of course. Hopefully you can get it taken care of soon. I do love agmatine! I like the energy from supp-d, the taste just kills me still but it sounds like you guys are getting that fixed too. Glad to hear that you guys are taking a positive approach to this, seeing our feedback and adjusting. Much respect for that!I'm going to be moving to Jacksonville. No more snow and not as sweltering as down near Miami!
  26. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

No thanks, I don't like the stuff TBH! I prefer Swoll-N the most so far.
    Dislike
  27. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

ouch that sucks! That can create all kinds of problems, as you know of course. Hopefully you can get it taken care of soon. I do love agmatine! I like the energy from supp-d, the taste just kills me still but it sounds like you guys are getting that fixed too. Glad to hear that you guys are taking a positive approach to this, seeing our feedback and adjusting. Much respect for that!I'm going to be moving to Jacksonville. No more snow and not as sweltering as down near Miami!
    Yeah I'm training my wife and it sucks from a standpoint that I feel as if I can lift and my mind wants too but know when I hit it hard its gotta be messing with that disc. Just want to get better. I have a new approach now. I was wanting to get into bodybuilding just for fun and to push myself but then I started seeing rediculous results with strength too quickly and I havnt been lifting long enough for my back to catch up with my legs and hit 550 squats and tweaked it. Then never got better and didn't think it would get worse blam was I wrong lol

Yeah Justin and Kevin listen to all feedback and want to put the best out there. They have my respect because there always looking to improve and that's just the nature of NLA and them being relatively new and learning as you go. I will let ya know what I think and give ya honest opinion. Also I will check and see but I think we have samples of the new and if we do I be more than glad to send ya some.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Dislike
    lol!
    Yeah I'm training my wife and it sucks from a standpoint that I feel as if I can lift and my mind wants too but know when I hit it hard its gotta be messing with that disc. Just want to get better. I have a new approach now. I was wanting to get into bodybuilding just for fun and to push myself but then I started seeing rediculous results with strength too quickly and I havnt been lifting long enough for my back to catch up with my legs and hit 550 squats and tweaked it. Then never got better and didn't think it would get worse blam was I wrong lolYeah Justin and Kevin listen to all feedback and want to put the best out there. They have my respect because there always looking to improve and that's just the nature of NLA and them being relatively new and learning as you go. I will let ya know what I think and give ya honest opinion. Also I will check and see but I think we have samples of the new and if we do I be more than glad to send ya some.
    550 on squats is awesome! Maybe some day I'll get there...maybe. My knees tend to be the limiting factor there. A sample would be cool, just not a whole tub, I mean I don't want to be wasteful!
  29. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

lol! 550 on squats is awesome! Maybe some day I'll get there...maybe. My knees tend to be the limiting factor there. A sample would be cool, just not a whole tub, I mean I don't want to be wasteful!
    It was awesome, but realized doing that **** isn't worth not getting to smash weights. I want to look good not walk around limping with a fat belly lol I will send ya some samples bro...you can purchase a tub and send it to me
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

UPDATES

Monday we did back, yes back not chest cause he decided to do it on Sunday instead. It was a good workout and we did different stuff but I don't remember it all so that's the end of that update. Oh and my back is still a bit sore today so it was a swell workout.

Yesterday was legs. I probably had one of my worst sessions ever. I didn't sleep and felt like crap, but from lack of sleep not sick. So I forced myself to go anyways and hoped I would feel better like I usually would. Nope. I made it through the workout but did really light weight and high reps.

Today was shoulders but while my gym partner was on the treadmill, I got some chest in to make up for earlier this week.

-Decline Bench Press (haven't done these in a long time, can't even remember the last time):
    worked up to 315 and got 3 reps at 315. That felt good.

-Incline Bench Press:
    worked up to 225 and got 6. These felt pretty good today so I decided to go for a PR.
    275---fail. I got three assisted reps but none on my own.

Not much but it was time to move on to delts.

-Barbell Overhead Press:
    Worked up to 205 and they felt pretty good so I decided to try 225. Again.
    225-Fail. Again. I moved the weight this time but just couldn't finish the whole thing by myself. Got 5 or 6 assisted reps. I'll get it though.

-Bent Over Lat Raises with cable
    compound setted with:
    -Seated machine lat raises

-DB Lat raises
    compound setted with:
    -DB Upright Rows

-Behind the neck OHP on smith machine
    light weight to finish.
  31. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

UPDATES

Monday we did back, yes back not chest cause he decided to do it on Sunday instead. It was a good workout and we did different stuff but I don't remember it all so that's the end of that update. Oh and my back is still a bit sore today so it was a swell workout.

Yesterday was legs. I probably had one of my worst sessions ever. I didn't sleep and felt like crap, but from lack of sleep not sick. So I forced myself to go anyways and hoped I would feel better like I usually would. Nope. I made it through the workout but did really light weight and high reps.

Today was shoulders but while my gym partner was on the treadmill, I got some chest in to make up for earlier this week.

-Decline Bench Press (haven't done these in a long time, can't even remember the last time):
    worked up to 315 and got 3 reps at 315. That felt good.

-Incline Bench Press:
    worked up to 225 and got 6. These felt pretty good today so I decided to go for a PR.
    275---fail. I got three assisted reps but none on my own.

Not much but it was time to move on to delts.

-Barbell Overhead Press:
    Worked up to 205 and they felt pretty good so I decided to try 225. Again.
    225-Fail. Again. I moved the weight this time but just couldn't finish the whole thing by myself. Got 5 or 6 assisted reps. I'll get it though.

compound setted with:

-DB Lat raises
    compound setted with:
    -DB Upright Rows

light weight to finish.
    Solid workout Brother! Still killing it I see! Great Job Bro
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

UPDATES

Monday we did back, still a bit sore today so it was a swell workout.

Yesterday was legs. I had one of my worst sessions ever. did really light weight and high reps.

-Decline Bench Press That felt good.

-Incline Bench Press:
    These felt pretty good today

-Barbell Overhead Press:
    Worked up to 205 and they felt pretty good

compound setted with:

-DB Lat raises
    compound setted with:
    -DB Upright Rows

light weight to finish.

Edited to save time reading.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Edited to save time reading.
    You can't skimp on the good stuff! That's like hollowing out a bacon wrapped steak. Yeah you get to the steak faster but you miss all the delicious bacon in the process!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Did chest today. Yes I just hit it the day before but it was only a couple exercises and I'm already recovered. Doing arms the day before chest kinda sucks cause I felt that it limited my chest workout.

-Flat Bench Press
    30x135

-DB Incline Press
    This one we went for higher reps and lower weights so we only went up to 90's.

-Cable Flyes
    5 sets

Got a decent chest pump today. I only took Swoll-N today at 5 caps.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

You can't skimp on the good stuff! That's like hollowing out a bacon wrapped steak. Yeah you get to the steak faster but you miss all the delicious bacon in the process!
    You're right, I do enjoy your ramblings..........err.......I mean attention to detail!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Solid workout Brother! Still killing it I see! Great Job Bro
    Thanks, feeling pretty good, but getting fatigued too. Sunday is going to be nice to have that day off.
    You're right, I do enjoy your ramblings..........err.......I mean attention to detail!
    That's better. Why can't you be more supportive and friendly like this guy?
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, feeling pretty good, but getting fatigued too. Sunday is going to be nice to have that day off. That's better. Why can't you be more supportive and friendly like this guy?
    I'm like a jock strap. I support you by keeping you in your place!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'm like a jock strap. I support you by keeping you in your place!
    But do you also cause rash and incessant itching?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

But do you also cause rash and incessant itching?
    No, that's Justin and Paul.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Did chest today. Yes I just hit it the day before but it was only a couple exercises and I'm already recovered. Doing arms the day before chest kinda sucks cause I felt that it limited my chest workout.

-Flat Bench Press
    30x135

-DB Incline Press
    This one we went for higher reps and lower weights so we only went up to 90's.

-Cable Flyes
    5 sets

Got a decent chest pump today. I only took Swoll-N today at 5 caps.
    Solid lifts! I do a similar pyramid up and down pattern.

And lol I can't do biceps anytime near my push day. When I used to have an arm day I made the mistake of doing bis before tris and close grip bench and skull crushers had such a limited ROM I couldn't even feel it.

Anyway solid log brotha, glad you are liking the product
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 12:47 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 05:21 PM
  3. The Ultimate Stack???
    By Bezzy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:08 PM
  4. What is the ultimate stack?