Pushing Boundaries and Squashing Children with the Ultimate Stack

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Feel better friend! At least you got some PRs!
    Thanks bud! Can't ever complain about getting a PR.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  2. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I took my SUPP-D, 1 scoop when I got to the gym along with 5 caps of Swoll-N.

    Chest is today's flavor. Not feeling too hot today as I'm still a bit sick so weights were down a bit, but still did ok.

    -Bench Press:
    135
    185
    225
    275
    255
    225

    -DB Flyes on Incline Bench (did these almost like a flye/press hybrid move, so weight was higher but had more of a pressing motion at the top)
    60
    80
    90
    100 FAIL
    100 FAIL
    60
    Thought I could get the hundreds up but I just wasn't feeling it today.

    -Smith Incline Press:
    225
    185
    135
    135
    135
    135
    Went for higher reps on these instead of power

    -Cable Flyes
    about 4 sets

    DONE. Got a pretty good chest pump again. I was exhausted after this exercise, nothing to do with the preworkout, just my body fighting the sickness at the same time. Took my typical 3 scoop of Recover-D after my workout. One one serving left.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    UPDATES!


    Tuesday I got nasty sick. It took on a whole nother level so I didn't get any kind of a workout in.


    Wednesday I felt better and did shoulders. I tried to go really heavy on barbell overhead press. 185 didn't feel too bad so I tried 225. My spotter said he got a good workout in, lol! I tried it again and he said my second set was much better but still, not enough on my own. Glad I tried it though.


    Thursday I did legs. Only thing of note is that I worked up to 335 on squats but didn't want to go any heavier without a spotter. I hate the position on the power rack because the holes are right in between where I need it. One up and I have to tip toe it to the catch bars afterwards. One lower and it feels like I'm trying to start with a good morning. Instead I tried to keep the bar a little bit higher on my traps when I squatted the 335. Unfortunately, that did something to my traps and neck. I got a horrible headache and my neck seized up. Kinda worried me. I went home and tried to make it better. I didn't end up going to the gym Friday because it still killed me.


    Yesterday my neck felt fine after a good sleep. I went to the gym and did back. I did everything heavy. Main thing to note were my rack pulls. I worked up the weight to 495 lbs and did 3 reps. I then decided to go for another PR and tried 585 lbs. It was a beast but I got it for a new PR! Watch the video, I made it just for you!


    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Man I hate being sick. It's mainly congestion and feeling a bit drained but it's still annoying. After I got up and started moving around after a few hours I started feeling better. Good enough to go to the gym. I needed to hit my back this week anyways. I took a thera-flu strip just to keep me from snotting on anybody or anything while there. I don't think I needed it but wanted to take what measures I could not to share it.


    For preworkout I took 1.5 scoop SUPP-D, 5g creatine mono, 6g citrullene malate, and 5g leucine.


    -Lat Pulldowns
    went up to 240 today, those were hard to hold onto


    -Rack Pulls
    135
    225
    315
    315
    405 For this set I used my belt. I got a full set in and felt pretty good so I decided to push it a bit.
    500 got 7 reps here but I had to use my Versa Gripps, that's ok though since I wasn't working out my forearms anyways.
    I did better then I though so I decided screw it, lets see if I can take it even further.
    545 PR! Got 1.5 reps in. I got the first full rep in on my second try. Then tried another and got about half way down before I pulled up, tried full range again and that's where it ended. I'm really glad I got it up too cause I had a few people watching me, lol! Tons of new year resolutioners crowding the gym up.
    16x225 to finish off


    -Yate Row
    225
    205
    Then did the next sets as drop sets
    205
    185
    135


    -Bent Over DB Rows
    12x100 (ea DB)
    10x130 These felt better then I thought they would so I decided to go all out on the next set.
    6x155 PR! That's the highest DB's the gym has so that felt nice!


    -Seated low Cable Rows
    supersetted with:
    -Straight Arm Lat Pushdowns


    This was almost two hours in now and time for me to be done.


    I didn't take my post workout shake because I started feeling really crappy and that if I tried to drink anything I would throw it up. I might have pushed myself a bit too hard today while trying to overcome the sickness. Still had a great workout though!
    killed it
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  5. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    killed it
    Feels good when you're done with those kinds of workouts
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  6. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Yesterday I did legs.


    -Squats
    135
    225
    315
    365
    3x405 PR!
    Had another crappy spotter who grabbed my belt and lifted for my spot.


    -Laying Hamstring Curls
    Did this differently, rest-pause style of 12 breath's with dropping it a pin at a time
    190
    175
    160
    145
    130
    115
    100
    85
    70
    60
    50
    40
    whew my hamstrings were pumped and fatigued after this!


    -Leg Press
    worked up to 720


    -Ab/aductors


    -Seated Hamstring Curls
    max stack of 200 x 3 sets






    Today I did chest.


    -Bench Press:
    135
    225
    275
    295
    315
    315
    275
    225
    The 315's were iffy since my spotter likes to help too much some times.


    -DB Incline Press:
    started at 80's and went up to 110's and then back down. Did about 6 sets.


    -Cable Flyes:
    did a ton


    -Pec Deck
    did about 4 sets


    Got a nice pump from this workout and made my arms throb by the end.


    Finished all the Recover-D protein. I took a couple weeks off to see if my horrid flatulence issues were actually associated with this protein...and it was.


    Supp-D and Swoll-N are dwindling. So far Swoll-N is my favorite of the products so far. T-Blast is ok. I'm making good gains in the gym but I'm also in full bulking mode and going more frequently with greater intensity as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  7. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Yesterday I did legs.

    -Squats
    135
    225
    315
    365
    3x405 PR!
    Had another crappy spotter who grabbed my belt and lifted for my spot.

    -Laying Hamstring Curls
    Did this differently, rest-pause style of 12 breath's with dropping it a pin at a time
    190
    175
    160
    145
    130
    115
    100
    85
    70
    60
    50
    40
    whew my hamstrings were pumped and fatigued after this!

    -Leg Press
    worked up to 720

    -Ab/aductors

    -Seated Hamstring Curls
    max stack of 200 x 3 sets

    Today I did chest.

    -Bench Press:
    135
    225
    275
    295
    315
    315
    275
    225
    The 315's were iffy since my spotter likes to help too much some times.

    -DB Incline Press:
    started at 80's and went up to 110's and then back down. Did about 6 sets.

    -Cable Flyes:
    did a ton

    -Pec Deck
    did about 4 sets

    Got a nice pump from this workout and made my arms throb by the end.

    Finished all the Recover-D protein. I took a couple weeks off to see if my horrid flatulence issues were actually associated with this protein...and it was.

    Supp-D and Swoll-N are dwindling. So far Swoll-N is my favorite of the products so far. T-Blast is ok. I'm making good gains in the gym but I'm also in full bulking mode and going more frequently with greater intensity as well.
    Wow!
    Nice 405x3 is good stuff.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wow! Nice 405x3 is good stuff.
    Yeah bro I was really happy about that one!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  9. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Yesterday I did back. I'm feeling stronger there. No rack pulls today, gym partner didn't have much time so I'll hit them again next week. We only had an hour so we did a bunch of sets of basic movements.

    -Seated Rows on Nautilous
    went up to 6 plates per side, that was beastly weight, felt like a half row and a half back extension to get the reps in on that one, lol!

    -DB Rows
    worked up and did my last two sets at 150 lbs for a full 8 rep count. That was nice.

    -Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns
    I hate these but pahtnah man loves em so I sucked it up and did them anyways.

    My chest sore today from a couple days ago. Don't get that often anymore


    Today we did arms.

    -Barbell Curls
    compound setted with:
    -Drag Curls
    supersetted with:
    -Tricep Pressdowns with rope

    -Nautilus Single Arm Curls
    supersetted with:
    -Nautilus single arm tricep extensions

    -Underhand (supinated) tricep extensions
    supersetted with:
    -Preacher Curls
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  10. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Workouts look great bro! Glad your over your sickness. Guess there's a real bad flu going around. Glad its not me yet. Great Job on the 405x3 PR on Squat Bro! 4 plates at anything is Balling.

    I'm a Big fan of the Swoll-N myself. Actualy got my wife on it and think its going to be huge for her cut. She's Been loosing tons of weight and smashing weights aswell. 6 months she will be totaly Ripped.

    Good Job on your workouts.
  11. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Workouts look great bro! Glad your over your sickness. Guess there's a real bad flu going around. Glad its not me yet. Great Job on the 405x3 PR on Squat Bro! 4 plates at anything is Balling.

    I'm a Big fan of the Swoll-N myself. Actualy got my wife on it and think its going to be huge for her cut. She's Been loosing tons of weight and smashing weights aswell. 6 months she will be totaly Ripped.

    Good Job on your workouts.
    Thanks bro, the workouts feel much better when I'm not sick! I should have my wife try some Swoll-N since she's in the gym almost as much as me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  12. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Delts were the prescribed muscle today.

    -Barbell OHP:
    135
    185
    205 PR! Did about 6 reps on it.
    205
    185
    185
    135

    -Side Lateral DB Raises
    compound setted with:
    -Front DB Raises with Hammer curl grip
    This grip really helped me feel it better in my anterior delt

    -Reverse Cable Flyes

    -Free Motion OHP

    -Shrugs
    supersetted with:
    -DB Upright Rows

    Got some LISS cardio in while waiting on people.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  13. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Today was chest. I woke up late...on purpose. I was just tired this morning. Got to the gym and made a few laps around the parking lot just to find a place to park, holy crap it was packed! Went inside and went straight to work.Only thing worth mentioning is that we tried flat DB bench press today and I was able to do two sets of 10x120 lbs each. Nothing to note.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  14. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post

    Thanks bro, the workouts feel much better when I'm not sick! I should have my wife try some Swoll-N since she's in the gym almost as much as me.
    Your wife would love it! I get more excited about my wifes pumps than my own lol
  15. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Today was chest. I woke up late...on purpose. I was just tired this morning. Got to the gym and made a few laps around the parking lot just to find a place to park, holy crap it was packed! Went inside and went straight to work.Only thing worth mentioning is that we tried flat DB bench press today and I was able to do two sets of 10x120 lbs each. Nothing to note.
    Awesome db bench bro! 120's is a **** ton of weight. Great job!
  16. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Your wife would love it! I get more excited about my wifes pumps than my own lol
    consider me convinced! I'm going to have her try it on her next training day.
    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Awesome db bench bro! 120's is a **** ton of weight. Great job!
    Thanks bro, my spotter had to lift them up to me cause they're a beast just to get into position.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  17. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    consider me convinced! I'm going to have her try it on her next training day.Thanks bro, my spotter had to lift them up to me cause they're a beast just to get into position.
    Can't wait to here her results! My gym don't even have 120's, I think some of us guys are gunna take a collection for some in the future because our director of our ymca is a deutche. Our 10 million dollar y will be open in 2 weeks yet he don't want big weights cause it might promote bodybuilding. Can't stand him. Would go else where but its only gym in my small town
  18. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Can't wait to here her results! My gym don't even have 120's, I think some of us guys are gunna take a collection for some in the future because our director of our ymca is a deutche. Our 10 million dollar y will be open in 2 weeks yet he don't want big weights cause it might promote bodybuilding. Can't stand him. Would go else where but its only gym in my small town
    oh dude that sucks! We got a Y here and I hated working out there. Packed with kids that don't have a clue as to what they're doing and the equipment is either sparse, occupied by an old lady who just sits there, or just plain crappy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  19. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    oh dude that sucks! We got a Y here and I hated working out there. Packed with kids that don't have a clue as to what they're doing and the equipment is either sparse, occupied by an old lady who just sits there, or just plain crappy.
    Well the 24hr fitness I have near me is only marginally better.

    Good to see ya still killing it. I need more motivation.... Just losing it in the gym lately.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Did them legs today. Took a just over a scoop and had good energy today.


    I did some light single leg presses to warm-up and then we hit squats.


    Reps are in usually range, for these I hit 10 on all but the last two.


    -Squats
    135
    225
    315
    5x405 Went straight to this weight instead of doing 365 first this time. Technically a PR by adding 2 reps but weight is the same and I actually had a really good spotter this time (my gym partner). After this set my knee killed me pretty intensely and started swelling up. I usually only get the swelling and pain during the movement when I push it too hard. I had to sit down for the next couple set rotations. My other (new) gym partner had Inzer knee wraps and my knee started feeling better by this time so I wrapped them up and tried it again.
    5x405 Got the full set in and they felt much better with no additional pain afterwards. I definitely need to get some knee wraps. I'm going to look for some when I go to the Arnold and hopefully they'll have some good deals.


    -Laying Hamstring Curls
    supersetted with:
    -Leg Press
    supersetted with:
    -Seated Hamstring Curls


    -Leg Press (different one-my gym partners did leg extensions but they kill my knee so I do something else)
    -Then transitioned it into a calf press
    supersetted with:
    -SLDL


    -Seated Calf Raise
    compound setted with:
    -Calf Press on Hack Squat machine


    -Tibialis Raises




    Finished off with some abs
    cruches (tons)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  21. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Well the 24hr fitness I have near me is only marginally better. Good to see ya still killing it. I need more motivation.... Just losing it in the gym lately.
    Yeah my wife goes there cause we only pay something like $40 per year. I'm at Gold's now and really like the place. The DB's go to 155's which is nice and maybe one day will even get to use them! I know what you mean about motivation, sometimes it gets hard to keep going but perseverance will give you what you're trying to accomplish eventually.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  22. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well I finally decided to stop by. Congrats on the PRs buddy!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  23. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Well I finally decided to stop by. Congrats on the PRs buddy!!
    bout time fatty!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  24. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    After legs yesterday I played basketball at night for an hour or so. The first game was brutal cause my legs and knees were just killing me but then they finally loosened up.

    Today we did back. Probably my favorite bodypart to workout currently.

    Started with 40 minutes of LISS cardio on the treadmill then moved on to back.

    -Rack Pulls
    135
    225
    315
    405 Up and including this set were all done RAW
    495
    585
    635 PR! Got 3 reps in on this one and includes the video.






    -Lat Pulldowns with close perpendicular grip
    5-6 sets. I tried the whole stack at 300 lbs but I'm not there yet!


    -Lat Pulldowns, standard grip
    6 sets


    -T-bar Rows
    4 sets


    -HS Pullovers
    went up to 8 plates on this (4 on each side) which was another PR for me.

    After this workout my arms were just throbbing and my lats were fatigued. Tomorrow will be pleasant!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  25. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    bout time fatty!
    After being sick for several days not being able to eat, you can't call me fatty!! I lost almost 10 in a week - not all fat either!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  26. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    After being sick for several days not being able to eat, you can't call me fatty!! I lost almost 10 in a week - not all fat either!
    lol, but it was all out of love! And plus I'm sure I'm much fatter right now. Got another month left on my bulk.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  27. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Awesome Work Big Man! PR City!
  28. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Delts this day were the choice of work to be done.

    Did 25 minutes of LISS waiting for my gym partner to show up.

    -Barbell OHP:
    135
    185
    225 - Not quite here yet, I had my spotter help me get three force reps in. It will soon succumb to my will.
    205
    185

    -Side Lateral Raises
    compound setted with:
    -Reverse Cable Flye for rear delt

    -Barbell Upright Rows

    -Shrugs
    supersetted with:
    -DB Front Raises (hammer grip)
    compound setted with:
    -DB OHP standing

    -Side Lat Raises on machine
    6 sets


    Delts are done but I want to bring up my upper pecs so we then did some DB incline presses.

    I then stretched out and relaxed in the steam room and sauna. Geez that drains my energy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  29. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Awesome Work Big Man! PR City!
    Thanks man, it's nice to finally hit them again. Being able to have such a good training partner and go consistently almost every day and hit it hard has really been paying off lately. Of course the supps also help out a bit as well!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  30. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    lol, but it was all out of love! And plus I'm sure I'm much fatter right now. Got another month left on my bulk.
    What weight are you sitting at right now?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  31. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    What weight are you sitting at right now?
    I'm at 233 right now. It hasn't budged much but I'm looking leaner and gaining strength so that something at least. My diet's not clean but I did improve it the last couple of months. I'm going to try and hit 1 rep at 700 lbs on Rack Pulls by the time this log is over. Oh and supp-d is running low as is swoll-n. I improved upon supp-d's flavor by adding several grams of cit malate.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  32. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post

    I'm at 233 right now. It hasn't budged much but I'm looking leaner and gaining strength so that something at least. My diet's not clean but I did improve it the last couple of months. I'm going to try and hit 1 rep at 700 lbs on Rack Pulls by the time this log is over. Oh and supp-d is running low as is swoll-n. I improved upon supp-d's flavor by adding several grams of cit malate.
    Awesome Bro! Love getting leaner while strength goes up. We have the New Supp-D for sale now bro. With 2 new amazing flavors and added stim and more agmatine
  33. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I'm at 233 right now. It hasn't budged much but I'm looking leaner and gaining strength so that something at least. My diet's not clean but I did improve it the last couple of months. I'm going to try and hit 1 rep at 700 lbs on Rack Pulls by the time this log is over. Oh and supp-d is running low as is swoll-n. I improved upon supp-d's flavor by adding several grams of cit malate.
    My goal is just to get to a lean 190-200 lbs by the end of this year. Sitting at 176-178 right now. I have to admit that when I was at 186 a couple weeks ago, I was a little pudgy! LOL! My diet wasn't all that clean either! It was the holidays that did me in there! Got me back on the sweets. :-(

    How low are you going on the rack pulls?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  34. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Awesome Bro! Love getting leaner while strength goes up. We have the New Supp-D for sale now bro. With 2 new amazing flavors and added stim and more agmatine
    Definitely. Glad to hear that about the new version!

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    My goal is just to get to a lean 190-200 lbs by the end of this year. Sitting at 176-178 right now. I have to admit that when I was at 186 a couple weeks ago, I was a little pudgy! LOL! My diet wasn't all that clean either! It was the holidays that did me in there! Got me back on the sweets. :-(

    How low are you going on the rack pulls?
    Yeah whenever I bulk, I often find it difficult to put on weight without at least half of it being fat, so I have to clean up diet a bit and take it slower. The holidays will get ya bro! For rack pulls I always go at knee level. I've been pushing hard on those lately trying to bring them up as much as possible. Also cause I love doing them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  35. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    The holidays will get ya bro!
    Every year!! It was terrible when I was in school because that was right when wrestling season was. Trying to cut weight for a match around Thanksgiving and Christmas really sucked!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  36. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Every year!! It was terrible when I was in school because that was right when wrestling season was. Trying to cut weight for a match around Thanksgiving and Christmas really sucked!!
    lol, I bet! Sounds like the worst time possible to try and diet. It seems like nearly every year during my birthday I end up in contest prep diet mode and have to skip out on the good stuff. I don't think I'll be competing until August this year so I won't have to worry about it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  37. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    For rack pulls I always go at knee level. I've been pushing hard on those lately trying to bring them up as much as possible. Also cause I love doing them.

    That would be about a 10" R.O.M. for me. For a friend of mine that I call Ape, it would only be about 3-4"!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  38. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    lol, I bet! Sounds like the worst time possible to try and diet. It seems like nearly every year during my birthday I end up in contest prep diet mode and have to skip out on the good stuff. I don't think I'll be competing until August this year so I won't have to worry about it.
    What weight are you going to try to shoot for by competition?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  39. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    That would be about a 10" R.O.M. for me. For a friend of mine that I call Ape, it would only be about 3-4"!
    It's a pretty good range for me (I think at least). I have a long torso and long legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    What weight are you going to try to shoot for by competition?
    Too weak to ever do powerlifting competitively, I just compete in bodybuilding where I just have to LOOK like I'm strong! I just thought pulling 700 pounds sounded awesome.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  40. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I meant how much were you yourself wanting to weigh.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:47 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 07:21 PM
  3. The Ultimate Stack???
    By Bezzy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 09:08 PM
  4. What is the ultimate stack?
    By mederjb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in