Pushing Boundaries and Squashing Children with the Ultimate Stack

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I guess I should have clarified. He went together and were in the same room but that was about it, lol.
    nice clarification, lol...

so you tried 6 caps swoll-n....my sister is getting me swoll-n for christmas, i will try 6 when i get it...but, did you think results on 6 were that much better than 3?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

so you tried 6 caps swoll-n....my sister is getting me swoll-n for christmas, i will try 6 when i get it...but, did you think results on 6 were that much better than 3?
    6 caps is realy too much. I would like to hear if it was more beneficial and by how much. Because sith 3 caps your taking in 800mg of agmatine and 600 in Nitrates. So doubling is 1600mg Agmatine and 1200mg Nitrates. That's a lot and I'm not sure it would be worth splitting your bottle in half for pumps that should be already better than anything on the market because it already has such high amounts of Agmatine and Nitrates combined.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    6 caps is realy too much. I would like to hear if it was more beneficial and by how much. Because sith 3 caps your taking in 800mg of agmatine and 600 in Nitrates. So doubling is 1600mg Agmatine and 1200mg Nitrates. That's a lot and I'm not sure it would be worth splitting your bottle in half for pumps that should be already better than anything on the market because it already has such high amounts of Agmatine and Nitrates combined.
    i agree, 3 caps is very nice...

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

doh! "we" not "he"! I did feel more with the 6 caps and while 6 may be more then necessary, 3 doesn't seem quite enough, at least for me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

5. Today was the chest. It started off with a decent breakfast consisting of skim milk, vanilla protein powder, rolled oats, and a banana, all mercilessly blended into a drinkable mush.

I took 1 1/2 scoops of SUPP-D with 4 caps of SWOLL-N about 25 minutes preworkout. I took the supp-d in 12 oz of water. The stuff tastes pretty foul. I then did 20 minutes of LISS waiting for my workout partner who never showed and then went to it.

-Bench Press
    20x135
    8x225
    3x275 with slight assistance, uhg
    5x245
    Not impressed by these numbers today. Guess I just have to keep working hard at it!

-Incline Bench Press
    a bunch x135
    fair amount x185
    4 or 5x225
    Frustrating cause it seems I lost a little strength after my sickness last week. I'll get it back quickly though.

Then I did a multi-compound set using Nautilus
    -Incline press, Horitontal grip
    -Incline press, Vertical grip
    -Seated Chest Press, Horizontal grip
    -Seated Chest Press, Vertical grip

These were done with NO rest in between sets. My last few reps on both the vertical grips ended up being partial reps

I did this rotation for 3-4 sets

-Cable Flyes

-Pec Dec

I felt that energy was decent but not great. Going to try 2 scoops of supp-d next time. I did get better pumps which was nice.

Afterwards I had my typical 3 scoops of Recover-D, to get 42g of protein, in the gym bathroom.

6. Sickness can surely take it out of you,nice work tho bouncing back.Are you having any gi issues from any of this?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Sickness can surely take it out of you,nice work tho bouncing back.Are you having any gi issues from any of this?
    I've noticed substantial increased flatulence every time I take Recover-D but I'm not sure yet if it's just my body adjusting to it. I will monitor it and see if it decreases. To be fair, I noticed the same thing with Ultimate Flurry protein when I first started it. I don't get it with ON, Dymatize, MP, or XF though, which are my usual proteins.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I've noticed substantial increased flatulence every time I take Recover-D but I'm not sure yet if it's just my body adjusting to it. I will monitor it and see if it decreases. To be fair, I noticed the same thing with Ultimate Flurry protein when I first started it. I don't get it with ON, Dymatize, MP, or XF though, which are my usual proteins.
    Agreed,having same issues.Was thinking and hoping it may adjust once body gets used to it.guess we will see.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Agreed,having same issues.Was thinking and hoping it may adjust once body gets used to it.guess we will see.
    Yeah someone else also told me they had that same issue as well. Keep me updated on yours too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Yeah someone else also told me they had that same issue as well. Keep me updated on yours too.
    mine seems to be 'passing', lol...
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Today was the chest. It started off with a decent breakfast consisting of skim milk, vanilla protein powder, rolled oats, and a banana, all mercilessly blended into a drinkable mush.

I took 1 1/2 scoops of SUPP-D with 4 caps of SWOLL-N about 25 minutes preworkout. I took the supp-d in 12 oz of water. The stuff tastes pretty foul. I then did 20 minutes of LISS waiting for my workout partner who never showed and then went to it.

-Bench Press
    20x135
    8x225
    3x275 with slight assistance, uhg
    5x245
    Not impressed by these numbers today. Guess I just have to keep working hard at it!

-Incline Bench Press
    a bunch x135
    fair amount x185
    4 or 5x225
    Frustrating cause it seems I lost a little strength after my sickness last week. I'll get it back quickly though.

Then I did a multi-compound set using Nautilus
    -Incline press, Horitontal grip
    -Incline press, Vertical grip
    -Seated Chest Press, Horizontal grip
    -Seated Chest Press, Vertical grip

These were done with NO rest in between sets. My last few reps on both the vertical grips ended up being partial reps

I did this rotation for 3-4 sets

-Cable Flyes

-Pec Dec

I felt that energy was decent but not great. Going to try 2 scoops of supp-d next time. I did get better pumps which was nice.

Afterwards I had my typical 3 scoops of Recover-D, to get 42g of protein, in the gym bathroom.
    Good workout bro!
    I should keep a log. Hmmm.. What supp to log lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

12. During my "vacation" I stopped all use of NLA products, as to not waste them. I started back up again with T-Blast last night. Going to hit the gym here in a few minutes.

Yesterday's workout was legs and it went well.

-Started off with back squats. I start light and pyramid up. I haven't been able to go heavy on squats for awhile because my knees suck and they get inflamed, however, the Cissus really seems to be helping with that and lately I've been able to do quite a bit more.

15x135 warmup
    10x225
    8x315 Video included below
    3x315 and tried to go deeper. I really need to work on my flexibility. Video for these are included as well.

and yes, I'm squatting in Vans, lol!

-Then did me some Leg Press

-Seated Hamstring Curls, FM
    max stack at 200

-Laying Hamstring Curls, Rest-Pause style

-Calf Press

-Calf Raises

-Abductors
    -Adductors
  13. Re:

How was your vacation??

14. Big Mike O'Hearn lifts in Vans all the time.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    How was your vacation??
    Productive, lol!

16. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Big Mike O'Hearn lifts in Vans all the time.
    Don't know who he is. Powerlifter I'm guessing?

17. Took one scoop/serving of SUPP-D preworkout about 1 hour before I started working out. Usually I don't wait so long but I got delayed waiting for my training partner. The taste is foul but effects were decent. Good stim without being overdone and had good focus in the gym today. 2 scoops was a bit too much so I think tomorrow I'll try 1 1/2. I took SWOLL-N 15 minutes before my workout, took 1 serving of 3 caps.

Here's what I did today. Chest and abs.

-Flat Bench Press:
    15x135
    8x225
    2x315 (1 assisted by spotter)
    3x275

-Incline Bench Press:
    12x135
    8x225 This set felt pretty good so I decided to shoot up the weight and go for a PR.
    0x275 FAIL! I got 3 reps but they were all assisted. The spotter said he barely helped on one and that I should count it but I don't count anything that somebody else has to help on.
    4x255 Did 2 without assistance and 2 with.

-Hammer Strength Incline Press
    compound setted with:
    -HS Iso-Lateral Press
    3 sets

-Pec Dec
    3 sets

Abs

-Weighted standing crunches

-Crunch chair, not sure what it's called

did a few sets of each

Finished off by doing DC stretches for my chest.

Afterwards I had 3 scoops of the Recover-D post workout protein in 20 oz of water. Mixed and tasted pretty good.

18. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Took one scoop/serving of SUPP-D preworkout about 1 hour before I started working out. Usually I don't wait so long but I got delayed waiting for my training partner. The taste is foul but effects were decent. Good stim without being overdone and had good focus in the gym today. 2 scoops was a bit too much so I think tomorrow I'll try 1 1/2. I took SWOLL-N 15 minutes before my workout, took 1 serving of 3 caps.

Here's what I did today. Chest and abs.

-Flat Bench Press:
    15x135
    8x225
    2x315 (1 assisted by spotter)
    3x275

-Incline Bench Press:
    12x135
    8x225 This set felt pretty good so I decided to shoot up the weight and go for a PR.
    0x275 FAIL! I got 3 reps but they were all assisted. The spotter said he barely helped on one and that I should count it but I don't count anything that somebody else has to help on.
    4x255 Did 2 without assistance and 2 with.

-Hammer Strength Incline Press
    compound setted with:
    -HS Iso-Lateral Press
    3 sets

-Pec Dec
    3 sets

Abs

-Weighted standing crunches

-Crunch chair, not sure what it's called

did a few sets of each

Finished off by doing DC stretches for my chest.

Afterwards I had 3 scoops of the Recover-D post workout protein in 20 oz of water. Mixed and tasted pretty good.
    they are coming out with a supp-d v2, taste is suppossed to be much better...never tried recover-d in water but it tastes really good in milk...i even tried it in chocolate milk, damn that was tasty, lol.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

they are coming out with a supp-d v2, taste is suppossed to be much better...never tried recover-d in water but it tastes really good in milk...i even tried it in chocolate milk, damn that was tasty, lol.
    its good in water too! I like bothe, but its more of a desert with milk

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

its good in water too! I like bothe, but its more of a desert with milk

21. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Don't know who he is. Powerlifter I'm guessing?
    Big Mike O'hearn is an American gladiator, has over 500 cover shoots on Muscle and Fitness and other magazines, and is the inventor of power bodybuilding. Google Mike O'Hearn and check him out he is legit.
    www.nlaperformance.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

Big Mike O'hearn is an American gladiator, has over 500 cover shoots on Muscle and Fitness and other magazines, and is the inventor of power bodybuilding. Google Mike O'Hearn and check him out he is legit.
    Just check him out! Ripped for sure. When I do my cutting cycle I'm doing to do his 12 week program. Thanks Justin!

23. Ya my business partner Kevin just picked up his in depth detailed 12 week program, diet plan, and everything so we are going to start that on January 1st. I'm getting excited. Our NLA Performance booth should be looking real beefy come LA fitness expo January 19-20.
    www.nlaperformance.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Ya my business partner Kevin just picked up his in depth detailed 12 week program, diet plan, and everything so we are going to start that on January 1st. I'm getting excited. Our NLA Performance booth should be looking real beefy come LA fitness expo January 19-20.
    Hell yeah! Its should be the best boothe there for sure. You guys gunna be cut. Make sure you log your training for that,love to gollow for sure.

25. Ya for sure. Starting Jan 1 I am planning on really cleaning up my diet so that should cut me up a little more but I am walking around at like 12% bodyfat and I'd like to be maybe 10% by the LA Fit expo.
    www.nlaperformance.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Ya for sure. Starting Jan 1 I am planning on really cleaning up my diet so that should cut me up a little more but I am walking around at like 12% bodyfat and I'd like to be maybe 10% by the LA Fit expo.
    an on point diet, NLA products, and tha 12 week program = 9%bf and a ripped Justin lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Ah, yeah not really into that scene or the magazines either. I'm sure he's a beast. I will be going to the Arnold in a couple months though.

28. Yesterday I did delts and some abs again.

I was able to put up 185 for overhead press, which I was happy with because I feel it's one of my weaker lifts.

Also did upright rows, lat raises, and rear delts. Not much for details here because I made the mistake of letting my mother come with me. I barely had time to complete a set before she was back interrupting me with something silly. I felt the pump coming on but that just ruined it with the constant interruptions. 1 and 1/2 scoops of Supp-D seems to be about the perfect amount for me. Today is my rest day and I'll be back at it tomorrow morning.

29. My bad!

30. Today I took 1.5 scoops of Supp-D preworkout, about 30 minutes prior. Today was forearms and calves, a bit different. Didn't want to take Swoll-N for this one.

-Barbell Wrist Extensions
    supersetted with
    -Barbell Wrist Curls

did about 6 sets of these

-Behind the Back Barbell Wrist Curls
    supersetted with:
    -Hammer Curls

Got a pretty good forearm pump.

On to calves.

-Calf Raises
    did about 6-7 sets

-Seated Calf Raise
    supersetted with:
    -Tibia Raises

After this my workout partner was done but I felt great and wanted to keep going and hit something else. I felt fully recovered from my day off yesterday. We're hitting legs tomorrow so I decided to do a bit of upper body and then just kept going.

My goal here was to go heavy enough to stimulate the muscle but not exhaust them so that I can still hit them good later this week.

-FM Cable Shoulder Press
    3 sets at full stack, 150 lbs

-DB Incline Press
    3 sets with 90 lbs'ers

-HS Pullovers
    2,4, then 6 plates. These felt good. I felt stronger on these then I did the last time I did them a couple weeks ago.

-Lat Pulldowns

-Rear Delt Flyes
    supersetted with:
    -Pec Flyes

Figured this was probably enough, especially since I had been working out for about 2-2.5 hours.

Felt good today, plenty of good energy. I'm liking the effects of Supp-D but still hating the taste.

I've been taking the full dose of T-Blast every night. Not quite enough for me to comment on though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:47 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 07:21 PM
  3. The Ultimate Stack???
    By Bezzy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 09:08 PM
  4. What is the ultimate stack?
    By mederjb in forum Supplements