Pushing Boundaries and Squashing Children with the Ultimate Stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Pushing Boundaries and Squashing Children with the Ultimate Stack

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Today was the chest. It started off with a decent breakfast consisting of skim milk, vanilla protein powder, rolled oats, and a banana, all mercilessly blended into a drinkable mush.

I took 1 1/2 scoops of SUPP-D with 4 caps of SWOLL-N about 25 minutes preworkout. I took the supp-d in 12 oz of water. The stuff tastes pretty foul. I then did 20 minutes of LISS waiting for my workout partner who never showed and then went to it.

-Bench Press
    20x135
    8x225
    3x275 with slight assistance, uhg
    5x245
    Not impressed by these numbers today. Guess I just have to keep working hard at it!

-Incline Bench Press
    a bunch x135
    fair amount x185
    4 or 5x225
    Frustrating cause it seems I lost a little strength after my sickness last week. I'll get it back quickly though.

Then I did a multi-compound set using Nautilus
    -Incline press, Horitontal grip
    -Incline press, Vertical grip
    -Seated Chest Press, Horizontal grip
    -Seated Chest Press, Vertical grip

These were done with NO rest in between sets. My last few reps on both the vertical grips ended up being partial reps

I did this rotation for 3-4 sets

-Cable Flyes

-Pec Dec

I felt that energy was decent but not great. Going to try 2 scoops of supp-d next time. I did get better pumps which was nice.

Afterwards I had my typical 3 scoops of Recover-D, to get 42g of protein, in the gym bathroom.
    Good workout bro!
    I should keep a log. Hmmm.. What supp to log lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

During my "vacation" I stopped all use of NLA products, as to not waste them. I started back up again with T-Blast last night. Going to hit the gym here in a few minutes.

Yesterday's workout was legs and it went well.

-Started off with back squats. I start light and pyramid up. I haven't been able to go heavy on squats for awhile because my knees suck and they get inflamed, however, the Cissus really seems to be helping with that and lately I've been able to do quite a bit more.

15x135 warmup
    10x225
    8x315 Video included below
    3x315 and tried to go deeper. I really need to work on my flexibility. Video for these are included as well.

and yes, I'm squatting in Vans, lol!

-Then did me some Leg Press

-Seated Hamstring Curls, FM
    max stack at 200

-Laying Hamstring Curls, Rest-Pause style

-Calf Press

-Calf Raises

-Abductors
    -Adductors
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re:

How was your vacation??
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Big Mike O'Hearn lifts in Vans all the time.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    How was your vacation??
    Productive, lol!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Big Mike O'Hearn lifts in Vans all the time.
    Don't know who he is. Powerlifter I'm guessing?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Took one scoop/serving of SUPP-D preworkout about 1 hour before I started working out. Usually I don't wait so long but I got delayed waiting for my training partner. The taste is foul but effects were decent. Good stim without being overdone and had good focus in the gym today. 2 scoops was a bit too much so I think tomorrow I'll try 1 1/2. I took SWOLL-N 15 minutes before my workout, took 1 serving of 3 caps.

Here's what I did today. Chest and abs.

-Flat Bench Press:
    15x135
    8x225
    2x315 (1 assisted by spotter)
    3x275

-Incline Bench Press:
    12x135
    8x225 This set felt pretty good so I decided to shoot up the weight and go for a PR.
    0x275 FAIL! I got 3 reps but they were all assisted. The spotter said he barely helped on one and that I should count it but I don't count anything that somebody else has to help on.
    4x255 Did 2 without assistance and 2 with.

-Hammer Strength Incline Press
    compound setted with:
    -HS Iso-Lateral Press
    3 sets

-Pec Dec
    3 sets

Abs

-Weighted standing crunches

-Crunch chair, not sure what it's called

did a few sets of each

Finished off by doing DC stretches for my chest.

Afterwards I had 3 scoops of the Recover-D post workout protein in 20 oz of water. Mixed and tasted pretty good.
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Took one scoop/serving of SUPP-D preworkout about 1 hour before I started working out. Usually I don't wait so long but I got delayed waiting for my training partner. The taste is foul but effects were decent. Good stim without being overdone and had good focus in the gym today. 2 scoops was a bit too much so I think tomorrow I'll try 1 1/2. I took SWOLL-N 15 minutes before my workout, took 1 serving of 3 caps.

Here's what I did today. Chest and abs.

-Flat Bench Press:
    15x135
    8x225
    2x315 (1 assisted by spotter)
    3x275

-Incline Bench Press:
    12x135
    8x225 This set felt pretty good so I decided to shoot up the weight and go for a PR.
    0x275 FAIL! I got 3 reps but they were all assisted. The spotter said he barely helped on one and that I should count it but I don't count anything that somebody else has to help on.
    4x255 Did 2 without assistance and 2 with.

-Hammer Strength Incline Press
    compound setted with:
    -HS Iso-Lateral Press
    3 sets

-Pec Dec
    3 sets

Abs

-Weighted standing crunches

-Crunch chair, not sure what it's called

did a few sets of each

Finished off by doing DC stretches for my chest.

Afterwards I had 3 scoops of the Recover-D post workout protein in 20 oz of water. Mixed and tasted pretty good.
    they are coming out with a supp-d v2, taste is suppossed to be much better...never tried recover-d in water but it tastes really good in milk...i even tried it in chocolate milk, damn that was tasty, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

they are coming out with a supp-d v2, taste is suppossed to be much better...never tried recover-d in water but it tastes really good in milk...i even tried it in chocolate milk, damn that was tasty, lol.
    its good in water too! I like bothe, but its more of a desert with milk
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

its good in water too! I like bothe, but its more of a desert with milk
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Don't know who he is. Powerlifter I'm guessing?
    Big Mike O'hearn is an American gladiator, has over 500 cover shoots on Muscle and Fitness and other magazines, and is the inventor of power bodybuilding. Google Mike O'Hearn and check him out he is legit.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Big Mike O'hearn is an American gladiator, has over 500 cover shoots on Muscle and Fitness and other magazines, and is the inventor of power bodybuilding. Google Mike O'Hearn and check him out he is legit.
    Just check him out! Ripped for sure. When I do my cutting cycle I'm doing to do his 12 week program. Thanks Justin!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ya my business partner Kevin just picked up his in depth detailed 12 week program, diet plan, and everything so we are going to start that on January 1st. I'm getting excited. Our NLA Performance booth should be looking real beefy come LA fitness expo January 19-20.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Ya my business partner Kevin just picked up his in depth detailed 12 week program, diet plan, and everything so we are going to start that on January 1st. I'm getting excited. Our NLA Performance booth should be looking real beefy come LA fitness expo January 19-20.
    Hell yeah! Its should be the best boothe there for sure. You guys gunna be cut. Make sure you log your training for that,love to gollow for sure.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ya for sure. Starting Jan 1 I am planning on really cleaning up my diet so that should cut me up a little more but I am walking around at like 12% bodyfat and I'd like to be maybe 10% by the LA Fit expo.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Ya for sure. Starting Jan 1 I am planning on really cleaning up my diet so that should cut me up a little more but I am walking around at like 12% bodyfat and I'd like to be maybe 10% by the LA Fit expo.
    an on point diet, NLA products, and tha 12 week program = 9%bf and a ripped Justin lol
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Ah, yeah not really into that scene or the magazines either. I'm sure he's a beast. I will be going to the Arnold in a couple months though.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Yesterday I did delts and some abs again.

I was able to put up 185 for overhead press, which I was happy with because I feel it's one of my weaker lifts.

Also did upright rows, lat raises, and rear delts. Not much for details here because I made the mistake of letting my mother come with me. I barely had time to complete a set before she was back interrupting me with something silly. I felt the pump coming on but that just ruined it with the constant interruptions. 1 and 1/2 scoops of Supp-D seems to be about the perfect amount for me. Today is my rest day and I'll be back at it tomorrow morning.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

My bad!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Today I took 1.5 scoops of Supp-D preworkout, about 30 minutes prior. Today was forearms and calves, a bit different. Didn't want to take Swoll-N for this one.

-Barbell Wrist Extensions
    supersetted with
    -Barbell Wrist Curls

did about 6 sets of these

-Behind the Back Barbell Wrist Curls
    supersetted with:
    -Hammer Curls

Got a pretty good forearm pump.

On to calves.

-Calf Raises
    did about 6-7 sets

-Seated Calf Raise
    supersetted with:
    -Tibia Raises

After this my workout partner was done but I felt great and wanted to keep going and hit something else. I felt fully recovered from my day off yesterday. We're hitting legs tomorrow so I decided to do a bit of upper body and then just kept going.

My goal here was to go heavy enough to stimulate the muscle but not exhaust them so that I can still hit them good later this week.

-FM Cable Shoulder Press
    3 sets at full stack, 150 lbs

-DB Incline Press
    3 sets with 90 lbs'ers

-HS Pullovers
    2,4, then 6 plates. These felt good. I felt stronger on these then I did the last time I did them a couple weeks ago.

-Lat Pulldowns

-Rear Delt Flyes
    supersetted with:
    -Pec Flyes

Figured this was probably enough, especially since I had been working out for about 2-2.5 hours.

Felt good today, plenty of good energy. I'm liking the effects of Supp-D but still hating the taste.

I've been taking the full dose of T-Blast every night. Not quite enough for me to comment on though.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Today I took 1.5 scoops of Supp-D preworkout, about 30 minutes prior. Today was forearms and calves, a bit different. Didn't want to take Swoll-N for this one.

-Barbell Wrist Extensions
    supersetted with
    -Barbell Wrist Curls

did about 6 sets of these

-Behind the Back Barbell Wrist Curls
    supersetted with:
    -Hammer Curls

Got a pretty good forearm pump.

On to calves.

-Calf Raises
    did about 6-7 sets

-Seated Calf Raise
    supersetted with:
    -Tibia Raises

After this my workout partner was done but I felt great and wanted to keep going and hit something else. I felt fully recovered from my day off yesterday. We're hitting legs tomorrow so I decided to do a bit of upper body and then just kept going.

My goal here was to go heavy enough to stimulate the muscle but not exhaust them so that I can still hit them good later this week.

-FM Cable Shoulder Press
    3 sets at full stack, 150 lbs

-DB Incline Press
    3 sets with 90 lbs'ers

-HS Pullovers
    2,4, then 6 plates. These felt good. I felt stronger on these then I did the last time I did them a couple weeks ago.

-Lat Pulldowns

-Rear Delt Flyes
    supersetted with:
    -Pec Flyes

Figured this was probably enough, especially since I had been working out for about 2-2.5 hours.

Felt good today, plenty of good energy. I'm liking the effects of Supp-D but still hating the taste.

I've been taking the full dose of T-Blast every night. Not quite enough for me to comment on though.
    Damn Bro! Did you let anyone else workout lol. That would've killed me haha

On a side note: we have a new and improved supp-d 2.0 coming out that the taste is suppose to be amazing and justin and kevin added stim and more nitrates. Can't wait! But I'm like you, I love the focus and quick energy from this pre. Its going to be amazing with swoll-n, we thought we had good pumps before haha
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Happy new year bro!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Damn Bro! Did you let anyone else workout lol. That would've killed me hahaOn a side note: we have a new and improved supp-d 2.0 coming out that the taste is suppose to be amazing and justin and kevin added stim and more nitrates. Can't wait! But I'm like you, I love the focus and quick energy from this pre. Its going to be amazing with swoll-n, we thought we had good pumps before haha
    lol, it was a busy workout today! Felt good though. I'm pretty tired now but in a good way. I'm definitely looking forward to the improved version 2.0. How long until it's out?
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Happy new year bro!
    Multi-quote's not working for me right now. Happy New Year Matt and any others following!
  25. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Multi-quote's not working for me right now.

Shh...Quiet That's a Bann-able Offense....
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Shh...Quiet That's a Bann-able Offense....
    LMAO! I'll tone it down.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

My workout today was fantastic. My workout partner was a bum and didn't show up but I still made the magic happen anyways. Today was legs.

I started with back squats.

-Squats
    a bunch x135
    8x225
    6x315
    Here is where I decided, hey those felt pretty good, I'm going to push it today so I loaded up another 50 pounds and then grabbed the guy squatting next to me and asked if he'd spot me. He looked at the weight and hesitated. Then he asked another guy to help him and said he was more comfortable if he had two people, one on each end, lol! It wan't that heavy but I guess he wasn't used to spotting.
    2x365 PR! The second one I came down and was a little forward which made it more difficult to get back up, especially with crappy spotters who just watched me struggle. I decided there was no way I was going for another with them. I'll wait until my partner is back for that. Nice way to bring in the new year though with a PR!

-Leg Press on Nautilous. Different kinda feel from a sled as the heels kinda move in and down as you go through the motion but I liked it.
    Went up two plates each set until the last one at 16 plates or 720 lbs.

-Laying Hamstring Curls
    I focused on having a full and powerful contraction with a very slow eccentric release. Really helped me feel them at a lighter weight too.

-Abductors
    150 for all

-Adductors
    Max of 170 for all

-Seated Hamstring Curls FM
    Max 200 for all sets

No calves today since I did them yesterday and will do more tonight when I play basketball.

I didn't take Swoll-N on purpose since it was leg day but I did feel a great pump in them from the Supp-D and had nice energy again.

I was very irritated by the people though. Tons of new people, which clogs up equipment but that doesn't always make it bad, unless you get stuck with one of them spotting you on squats! It was this couple in their 60's. They often like to come over to me (and others in the gym) and talk about all their same problems and fitness goals, which never change, and blah blah blah. I mean it's the same thing everytime. I'm a nice guy and don't like being rude but if I'm trying to workout, have my ipod in and am trying to ignore you, then go away! Nope, I got caught 4 times by them, freakin' 4! Both caught me individually twice. The last two times I didn't even take my earbuds out, and I kept working out to no avail. Oh well, I still had a really good workout today.

Recover-D tastes good but I'm noticing the same flatulence problems that I did last time, which stopped when I gave it a break.
  28. Elite Member

You're very close to breaking the 400 pound barrier on squats.. It feels great to be squatting with 4 plates on each side!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

You're very close to breaking the 400 pound barrier on squats.. It feels great to be squatting with 4 plates on each side!
    I bet, I'm really looking forward to it and will try it by the time this log is over.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Hey everyone, Reminder today is the Last day to get your NLA Performance goodies with 20% off. Just type in this code "XMAS20" at checkout on our website. Sale ends Tonight at 11:59 pm. Don't miss it!

NLA Performance "The Choice of Champions"

http://www.nlaperformance.com/index.php
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Delts got hit nicely today. I only took Swoll-N today at 4 caps, to better gauge their individual performance. I must say that I did get a pretty good pump going from it.

Did my workout today exactly as laid out:

-DB OHP
    60 lbs each DB (for all)
    reps were all in my typical 8 +/- 2 range

-DB Reverse Flyes Laying supinated against incline bench
    If I don't put the weight, then I don't remember it or it was too girly for me to even mention!
    5 sets

-Barbell OHP

-Side DB Lateral Raises
    3 sets

-Upright BB Rows
    3 sets

-Machine Side Lat Raises
    4 sets

-Reverse Cable Flyes
    3-4 sets

Took my 3 scoops of Recover-D after my workout. This 2 lbs tub is going to go fast!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I took SUPP-D at 1.5 scoops and 4 caps of Swoll-n about 45 minutes before. I then hit chest and by the time I was done, I could feel a nice pump. I also had a couple people comment on it so it was definitely there.

-Bench Press
    315 this one was not as smooth as I would have liked. I ended up doing about 4 with spotter help

-Incline Bench Press
    only worked up to 225 today

-Flat DB Bench Press
    I really hate getting the DB's into position for this one. Probably should have done this one first when I was fresh.

-Cable Flyes
    did about 6 sets here, really trying to focus more on good contraction

-Pec Dec
    Did a ton here, probably 6 sets and then did a 4 set drop set cause they just felt really good today.

Then did some abs

-Decline situps

-Weighted crunches

-Leg Raises

I sat in the steam room afterwards cause I'm starting to feel sick today. Took my multi and ester-c as well. Hopefully I can kick it quickly.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I took SUPP-D at 1.5 scoops and 4 caps of Swoll-n about 45 minutes before. I then hit chest and by the time I was done, I could feel a nice pump. I also had a couple people comment on it so it was definitely there.

-Bench Press
    315 this one was not as smooth as I would have liked. I ended up doing about 4 with spotter help

-Incline Bench Press

-Flat DB Bench Press
    I really hate getting the DB's into position for this one. Probably should have done this one first when I was fresh.

-Cable Flyes

-Pec Dec
    Did a ton here, probably 6 sets and then did a 4 set drop set cause they just felt really good today.

Then did some abs

-Decline situps

-Weighted crunches

-Leg Raises

I sat in the steam room afterwards cause I'm starting to feel sick today. Took my multi and ester-c as well. Hopefully I can kick it quickly.
    What position do you mean for your DB bench? How is your elbow position? Do you keep them in or do you flare them out for more of a wide grip DB bench?
    www.nlaperformance.com
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

What position do you mean for your DB bench? How is your elbow position? Do you keep them in or do you flare them out for more of a wide grip DB bench?
    Naw, I mean getting the heavy DB's hoisted up over my head in the starting position. One of my buddies rests them on his knees and holds them with stiff arms, he then rocks back and throws them up over his head at the same time. I tried that and it took a bit to get it to work but each time I'm afraid of it coming down on my face. The other option is just kicking them up to my chest, laying back and then starting from the bottom, which seems safer but more difficult of a position to begin. I'm just not used to doing them with DB's on a flat bench. Incline DB's I'm fine with but it's much easier as I just kick them to my shoulders and then push em up. Maybe it's just me, I dunno.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

-Bench Press

-Incline Bench Press

-Flat DB Bench Press

-Cable Flyes

-Pec Dec

Then did some abs

-Decline situps

-Weighted crunches

-Leg Raises

Awesome others were noticing your pumps bro, sucks your getting sick. Get better bro!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Awesome others were noticing your pumps bro, sucks your getting sick. Get better bro!
    yeah I liked that! So not only did I notice it but so did others. My wife and I have the exact same symptoms and got it at the exact same time so I'm thinking we both came in contact with the same person or thing. I'm feeling sick but not terrible today. I think this one will be a quickie.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

The other option is just kicking them up to my chest, laying back and then starting from the bottom, which seems safer but more difficult of a position to begin.
    That's how I always do them... basically resting them on my quads hammer oriented, lay back, then basically 'step' each leg up, bringing the weight into position.

Get well man- my wife and I just got over being sick
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    That's how I always do them... basically resting them on my quads hammer oriented, lay back, then basically 'step' each leg up, bringing the weight into position.Get well man- my wife and I just got over being sick
    I guess I just need to adapt and get used to it. I usually just do BB but I like the joint mobility of DB's so I'm going to try and start incorporating them in more. Thanks bro, I hate getting sick. It seems like my kids are always sick.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Man I hate being sick. It's mainly congestion and feeling a bit drained but it's still annoying. After I got up and started moving around after a few hours I started feeling better. Good enough to go to the gym. I needed to hit my back this week anyways. I took a thera-flu strip just to keep me from snotting on anybody or anything while there. I don't think I needed it but wanted to take what measures I could not to share it.

For preworkout I took 1.5 scoop SUPP-D, 5g creatine mono, 6g citrullene malate, and 5g leucine.

-Lat Pulldowns
    went up to 240 today, those were hard to hold onto

-Rack Pulls
    405 For this set I used my belt. I got a full set in and felt pretty good so I decided to push it a bit.
    500 got 7 reps here but I had to use my Versa Gripps, that's ok though since I wasn't working out my forearms anyways.
    I did better then I though so I decided screw it, lets see if I can take it even further.
    545 PR! Got 1.5 reps in. I got the first full rep in on my second try. Then tried another and got about half way down before I pulled up, tried full range again and that's where it ended. I'm really glad I got it up too cause I had a few people watching me, lol! Tons of new year resolutioners crowding the gym up.
    16x225 to finish off

-Yate Row
    Then did the next sets as drop sets

-Bent Over DB Rows
    12x100 (ea DB)
    10x130 These felt better then I thought they would so I decided to go all out on the next set.
    6x155 PR! That's the highest DB's the gym has so that felt nice!

-Seated low Cable Rows
    supersetted with:
    -Straight Arm Lat Pushdowns

This was almost two hours in now and time for me to be done.

I didn't take my post workout shake because I started feeling really crappy and that if I tried to drink anything I would throw it up. I might have pushed myself a bit too hard today while trying to overcome the sickness. Still had a great workout though!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Man I hate being sick. It's mainly congestion and feeling a bit drained but it's still annoying. After I got up and started moving around after a few hours I started feeling better. Good enough to go to the gym. I needed to hit my back this week anyways. I took a thera-flu strip just to keep me from snotting on anybody or anything while there. I don't think I needed it but wanted to take what measures I could not to share it.

For preworkout I took 1.5 scoop SUPP-D, 5g creatine mono, 6g citrullene malate, and 5g leucine.

-Lat Pulldowns
    went up to 240 today, those were hard to hold onto

-Rack Pulls
    405 For this set I used my belt. I got a full set in and felt pretty good so I decided to push it a bit.
    500 got 7 reps here but I had to use my Versa Gripps, that's ok though since I wasn't working out my forearms anyways.
    I did better then I though so I decided screw it, lets see if I can take it even further.
    545 PR! Got 1.5 reps in. I got the first full rep in on my second try. Then tried another and got about half way down before I pulled up, tried full range again and that's where it ended. I'm really glad I got it up too cause I had a few people watching me, lol! Tons of new year resolutioners crowding the gym up.
    16x225 to finish off

-Yate Row
    Then did the next sets as drop sets

-Bent Over DB Rows
    12x100 (ea DB)
    10x130 These felt better then I thought they would so I decided to go all out on the next set.
    6x155 PR! That's the highest DB's the gym has so that felt nice!

-Seated low Cable Rows
    supersetted with:
    -Straight Arm Lat Pushdowns

This was almost two hours in now and time for me to be done.

I didn't take my post workout shake because I started feeling really crappy and that if I tried to drink anything I would throw it up. I might have pushed myself a bit too hard today while trying to overcome the sickness. Still had a great workout though!
    Feel better friend! At least you got some PRs!
    RecoverBro ELITE

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 12:47 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 05:21 PM
  3. The Ultimate Stack???
    By Bezzy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:08 PM
  4. What is the ultimate stack?
    By mederjb in forum Supplements