Memphis_slim takes PR-XT for an ol fashioned Tennessee test drive

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Thes test drive has begun! Big thank you's to everyone at MAN for allowing me to log this product. My promise to everyone is to keep this log completely honest and up-to-date. I'm always looking for new products and supps that work and deliver on their claims and I know all of you look for the same.

My bottle of PR-XT arrived yesterday so today would be officially Day #2. Obviously there isn't a great deal to report so far on any effects.

Last year I began competing in Men's Physique competitions and did 2 shows. On the back of a 1st place finish and a 2nd place finish, I qualified for Nationals in 2013. My goal is to make enough improvement over the next 6 months to feel like I'm ready to go to Las Vegas in July. In order to do that, I feel I will need to add 6-8 pounds. I'm hoping PR-XT will kickstart that progress for me and become a staple on my road to Nationals!

At my last show, I stepped on stage weighing 188 at 4.3% bf. My winter bulk started a month ago and I allowed myself to indulge a little more than normal. For this log, I will keep the indulgences down to a bare minimum and really focus on getting in enough good, clean calories.

Starting Stats: 193.5 lbs.

My routine currently looks like this:
Monday- Bootcamp / Chest & Shoulders
Tuesday- Biceps & Triceps
Wedensday- Bootcamp
Thursday- Back
Friday- Bootcamp / Chest & Traps
Saturday- Legs & Calves
Sunday- Off or Cardio

I've increased the volume of sets per bodypart quite a bit from the routine I was doing during the contest season. As each day's log gets posted, the detail as far as exercises, sets, reps, weight, etc. will show up. I found an app called Jefit that I downloaded and use to keep track of weights, sets, reps, etc. It's a pretty cool app and using your phone is a lot easier than carrying around a notebook and a pencil. I should be able to just capture screenshots of my daily workouts and post them into the thread.

NUTRITION: Last year, I decided to buy a Bodymedia arm band and wear it religiously to really get an accurate baseline on how many calories I was burning on a daily basis. It also tracks your sleep, walking steps, and a few other interesting details. It turned out to be very accurate (as far as I could tell) and I used those numbers to base my pre-contest diet. Using what I know, my goal calorie range for this log will be 3000-3200. I breakdown my macros like this: 300-325g protein, 275-300g carbs, 80-100g fat. I try to adjust within those ranges to keep me at my goal calorie range-- For instance...If I nudge towards the upper end of my carb number for the day I will try and stay towards the lower level of either the fat or protein numbers to compensate. I'd like to add as much muscle as possible without adding any more fat than absolutely necessary. That's the hope anyways!

For convenience sake, I try and keep my daily diet close to the same everyday. My protein sources will come from chicken, beef and tuna, along with shakes and bars. I keep the carb sources to oats, brown rice, whole wheat breads and pastas. Most of my fats are the mono and polyunsaturated kind but I do have a huge weakness for chocolate so dark chocolate will sneak into the diet from time to time.
The Bodymedia website allows you to log and track your food as well so initially, I will cut and paste my daily food. After the first week or so, I think I will just post daily calories and macros so as not to bore everyone to death.

I have starting pics that I'll throw up a little later, along with some other details to set the scene. I'm looking forward to seeing what PR-XT can do for me over the next 4 weeks!!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
wo 2 new.jpg

This is the arm workout from yesterday. I am just coming off a week-long illness which kept me out of the gym for about 5 days. The poundages are a little down from normal but that's to be expected. I kept the volume a little lighter as well as I'm getting back to 100%.

diet new 2.jpg

Here is the diet from yesterday. A little light on the calories but as long as I'm over the 300g mark in protein everyday, I'm good with that.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Now this is gonna be a ride and a half.

In, and looking forward to this MAN!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
me 2.jpg
me.jpg
Starting Pics from Yesterday. (I've indulged a/k/a "cheated" a little too much to start this off-season)

300.jpg
This was today's bootcamp workout. This comes courtesy of my good friend who owns the Bootcamp Results Driven Fitness Training gym where I live. This workout was after a 15-20 minute warmup of kettlebell swings, cleans, clean and presses and snatches. I used a 53 pound kettlebell for the snatches and clean and press movements and a 60 pound kettlebell for the swings and goblet squats. This workout was brutal.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Totally negelcted to add this info in last night: The only other supplement (outside of staples) I will be adding during this log will be TTA. I'd like to see if the TTA can work to help with the recomp and keep the fat at bay, maybe even aid in losing some while the muscle is added. My staples are as follows: Multivitamin, Fish oil (5g/day), CoQ10, Quercetin. I no longer have to add in my normal Vitamin D supp due to the PR-XT having the D included in it. Also, I do use a PWO...

Since my normal workout time is 6am, I will be taking my PR-XT immediately upon waking up...always 5:20 am, then immediately after my workout, and the third dose will be in the late afternoon/early evening.

I will post up yesterday's diet, along with today's diet and workout tonight.

**I will add right now though...I felt extremely strong in the gym this morning. Today was back day and all my poundages went up from previous workouts! I also noted that I was working out at a faster pace today, less rest time bewteen sets was needed. I will go in more detail tonight but I'm liking what is going on so far!!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
1212.jpg
Here is my food from yesterday.

1213.jpg
This is my food for today. I got another solid 300+ grams of protein in. There was a little bump in the road today at work which explains the Quiznos sandwich. Some days you just don't have any other choice.

1213w.jpg
So...I hit back today and as I stated in my earlier post, I felt really good and strong this morning. After coming off a week of being sick, I didn't expect to feel this good with the weights so soon. My energy was high and had a good pump throughout the workout. Each exercise had an increase in poundage from my last solid workout so that is something to note. We are only in Day 3 but I really enjoyed the spike in strength I felt today. Hopefully, that becomes a trend over the next 4 weeks!

My weight last night was 197 lbs. -- Not sure what's going on there as that is a full 3.5 pound increase from the night before. I did get way off of my water consumption during that sick week. I'm now back to my full 1.5 gallons a day so maybe the water is just beginning to balance out again. I'll weigh again tonight and throw up a quick post to compare.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Tiny pics are tiny :eek:

Sounds like you're killing it; and daily weight fluctuations aren't too important -- although a 3.5# swing is intredast.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
1214w.png
Another really good workout today!! Strength and/or volume was increased on every lift. I escpecially could feel the increased control from the strength in the first half of the rep range for each set. (Hopefully that makes sense) I also noticed that muscle fatigue set in a rep or two later than normal, allowing me to squeeze out an extra rep or so per set. This is a great feeling and being able to specifically notice the strength increases from exercise to exercise keeps the motivation high!

Good pump today! I snapped this pic (in the post above) after only the first couple sets. Although I was focusing on chest and the chest pump was really good, I could feel the blood flowing through the arms and shoulders as well. I've been left with a "solid" feeling throughout the day. Everything just feels thick and sturdy.

LIBIDO: I have notice a slight increase where the libido is concerned. Nothing extreme (yet) but it's noticeable to a certain degree.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Holy vascularity batman.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
This weekend was quite hectic! Between alot of family things to do and eveyone still getting over this nasty bug that has cycled through my family, my routine got switched around a bit. I had to shift my leg workout from Saturday to Sunday and I added a bootcamp class on Sunday as well. I am back on schedule this morning, hitting Bootcamp for an hour and then I will lift this evening, hitting chest and shoulders.

Here is the leg workout from last night:
1216.jpg
I did add an extra set of Smith maching Deads (4 instaed of the shown 3) in there because I was feeling really good. That leads me to what has become (in my mind) an unmistakable effect from the PR-XT. As I am working through my lifts, I "feel" like I need less time between sets and am ready to go in much less time than usual. I can actually feel a feeling that says "Let's go...no need to wait! Get going!" I can tell that my rest times are shorter but the energy during the exercise won't allow me to wait any longer before proceeding to the next set. AND...even with these shorter rest times, my reps and weights continue to increase. There is definitely a strength increase component to the PR-XT and this week will really show how strong that is. If this week's poundages continue to increase at even half the rate of last week, then we are on to something really nice here.

My pumps and feelings of fullness are right where they normally are so I haven't noticed any huge effect fro the PR-XT in that area. They are no less though, so that's good too.

I started weighing myself in the morning (first thing), along with the nightly weigh-in. I am seeing so much fluctuation with my weight at night that I figured first thing in the morning would be more accurate going forward.
Saturday morning = 191.5
Sunday morning = 191.5 -- My evening weight Sunday night was 193.5
Monday morning = 192.5

The diet has been 90% on point. I had a Christmas party and a Birthday party over the weekend so, I will admit, several pieces of pizza and some cake got thrown into the mix. No worries...

I will post up some pics tomorrow morning and report in on tonight's workout. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Strength increases are what we live for, so I hope that stays on par.

Your vascularity doesn't seem to be able to be improved, however haha.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Strength increases are what we live for, so I hope that stays on par.

Your vascularity doesn't seem to be able to be improved, however haha.
Lol! Thanks! The veins start getting really silly the closer I get to a show.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in here now.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
My schedule has been off slightly this week due to some circumstances out of my control but nonetheless...here is the chest/shoulder workout from Tuesday.
1218.jpg
I am a day off from my normal schedule but I'm hoping to get caught up later this week. The Bootcamp workout this morning was good, lots of box jumps, kettlebell swings and squats, medicine ball squat throws and suspension training. My plan is to still hit back tomorrow morning and try and squeeze in an arm workout either late Thursday or sometime during Friday. The diet is right where it needs to be.

My weight is still fluctuating a little...last night I weighed in at 195.5. I just got off the scale tonight and I'm holding at 195.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
I'm officially 9 days in on this 28 day cycle of PR-XT. Here are pics I took first thing this morning...right outta bed before going to workout:
20121220_053616.jpg
20121220_053657.jpg
FIRST PROGRESS PICS IMPRESSIONS: I am pleased with the results so far from PR-XT. I definitely see a decrease in bodyfat as I'm looking sharper and more defined than I did 9 days ago. Couple that with the fact that the scale continues to go up and we've got some outstanding results for the first 9 days!! My muscles feel full, solid and thick (all day long).

WORKOUT REVIEW: The biggest and most pronounced effect from PR-XT so far has been the strength increase. My poundages have gone up fairly significantly during the past 9 days and my rest times between sets has decreased. I feel stronger in the gym and I notice I'm fatiguing about a rep or two later than normal. Most of the other measureables are pretty much the same as they've always been...pump, vascularity, endurance, etc.

LIBIDO REVIEW: I know I alluded to an increase in libido earlier this week but as I sit 9 days in, libido is pretty much at the same level it usually is.

So far, so good. I'm really enjoying my workouts and looking forward to seeing how the strength increases will continue. I hit back this morning and once again, I was able to handle more weight and/or more reps than the previous workout. Here's what it looked like:
1220.jpg

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following hope to see the same

You rebounding off contest correct?

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Following hope to see the same

You rebounding off contest correct?
Last contest was November 2. So I'm almost 2 months into my offseason. I plan on competing again at the end of March so I will continue with the bulk until about February.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds great

I have to drop another 5% to do physique at 6% body fat.

I would do it but it's hard for me to sacrifice food

Incan do it but I won't so it takes me a bit longer lol

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Eating super clean is definitely the hardest part of show prep! (In my opinion) I have a tremendous sweet tooth and crave anything with sugar or chocolate. I forced myself to do it though and allowed some very small rewards to get me through. I would allow myself a small amount of dark chocolate chunks every other day or so. It became enough for me to get my chocolate/sugar fix without going overboard and ruining the day. In fact, a small handful doesn't really have that many calories at all. I also started blending up a thick protein shake at night with half casein/half whey protein. The casein was vanilla and the whey was chocolate and along with a bunch of ice and some Walden Farms chocolate sauce (0 cals, 0 sugar)...that became my late night treat. I began to really enjoy the taste and I even started adding a teaspoon of nat pb in it.

You just have to find ways to get through the rough patches while staying as clean as possible with your food. It's tough, but well worth it in the end!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no issue eating clean

It's my quantity and appetite that kills me

Everyday I do 3 tbsp pb with 1/2 square bakers chocolate and stevia and put in freezer. A high fiber healthy Reese's cup lol

I'm a skittles guy I eat a bag of skittles everyday when I'm bulking

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have no issue eating clean

It's my quantity and appetite that kills me

Everyday I do 3 tbsp pb with 1/2 square bakers chocolate and stevia and put in freezer. A high fiber healthy Reese's cup lol

I'm a skittles guy I eat a bag of skittles everyday when I'm bulking
That sounds very interdasting.. might have to try it sometime.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
1222.jpg
Hit the gym this morning and made up my arm workout from Tuesday...as well as throwing in some extra traps. **I noticed a really strong pump in my arms today, especially my triceps!! In fact, they were so swollen and tight that I had to leave the close-grip benches until after the shrugs, giving my tris a little while to calm down. When I finally got to the benches, my tris were done!! This is interseting that the pump was so pronouced today. I will be looking to see if that is something that continues...now that I am about 13 days in and I'm looking for PR-XT to really start exhibiting all its effects! Strength was still up.

My weight is holding steady at 192.5 in the morning and 195.5 at night. These number have been unchanged for the past 3 days.

*****Once I get to the halfway point in this run, I plan on posting up measurements to compare with where I started from. About 2 days before the PR-XT arrived, just for fun, I pulled out the tape measure and recorded measurements for chest, upper arms, waist and thighs. I'm curious to see if/how those number have changed in 2 weeks. I'll do those measurements Monday night and post them up afterwards!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
I just did the measurements and here is how they compare to 2 weeks ago:
(All measurements were done"cold")
12/09/12: Chest = 42" Arms = 17" Waist = 32.75" Thigh = 22.5" Calf = 15.5"

12/24/12: Chest = 42.375" Arms = 17.25" Waist = 32.62" Thigh = 22.75" Calf = 15.5"

I have nothing to complain about with these measurements. All the right ones went up and the right one went down. I did these cold, at night, as far away from my workout as possible. The thigh measurement was taken at the point halfway bewteen my hip and knee. I was really looking for an increase in the cest measurement as that is my weakest bodypart. I'll definitely take the 3/8" increase! I was surprised to see a legit 1/4" increase in my upper arms. I can really feel the tightness in my biceps and after every arm workout, my muscles just feel full and tight all the time. I haven't been doing nearly as much cardio as I normally would so any decrease in waist size in a huge plus! All in all, for only a 14 day time period, I am impressed with the movement on those measurements. I will definitely measure everything again at the end of the 28 days. I am thoroughly enjoying this run so far and hopefully, the last 2 weeks will blow away the first two!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Nice progress already, the last 2 weeks should most def build tremendously over the first 2. Should be interdast.

Appreciate the detail dude, this is a 5* log.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** man wish I did measurements

Seems like I'm staying just as strong and body fat dropping

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Now that Christmas is over, I can get back to updating my log. I've got several workouts to post up tonight when I get home from work.

My weight is holding solid at 192.5 & 195.5, in the morning and night respectively. Thats huge considering my wife has seriously gone overboard with the baking this week. Cookies, pies, snacks....you know how that goes.

I'll go into some workout details tonight but the PR-XT is really kicking in strong now. I can feel it! I'm seriously looking forward to the next 2 weeks. Quick question for MAN reps: would PR-XT be perfect for an 8 week run to maximize results?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now that Christmas is over, I can get back to updating my log. I've got several workouts to post up tonight when I get home from work.

My weight is holding solid at 192.5 & 195.5, in the morning and night respectively. Thats huge considering my wife has seriously gone overboard with the baking this week. Cookies, pies, snacks....you know how that goes.

I'll go into some workout details tonight but the PR-XT is really kicking in strong now. I can feel it! I'm seriously looking forward to the next 2 weeks. Quick question for MAN reps: would PR-XT be perfect for an 8 week run to maximize results?
Yes sir! I'm looking forward to running 8 weeks of NXT + PR-XT in the near future.

jwolford76

Awards
Does anyone know when this will be available? Can't find it anywhere.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
1224.jpg
1227.jpg
Well...the Christmas week threw somethings off schedule a bit but for the most part, the week was successful. The shoulder workout was from Christmas Eve and I followed it with a full hour on the bike. Christmas was an obvious off day. Wednesday was Bootcamp, a tough one escpecially after quite a bit of sugar throughout Christmas Day. Thursday was back and this morning was Bootcamp again. My plan for this weekend is to hit legs tomorrow and catch up my chest/traps on Sunday.

I'm still noticing the the full muscle feeling throughout the day. It's not so much a "pumped" feeling as it is just a feeling of thickness and fullness. I really enjoy it! My muscles feel like they have a denseness to them that I have not noticed in the past.

The strength in the gym continues to increase.

Now that Christmas is over, the baked goods, sugar and treats are dwindling. After this weekend, that thorn in my side will be gone and the temptations in the house will be too!

neddo

neddo

Awards
I know that feel of muscle fullness -- I noticed mine the most after heavy leg days hitting all over. The second bottle, and especially if you choose to add Nolvadren XT in as well, will further expand this. While this fullness lasts all day and makes you feel boss, the aid it gave myself personally in the gym was unparalleled as well for my MindMuscleConnection.

Very happy you've enjoyed this run big guy. Let us know if you choose to continue this with another bottle.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Took the kiddos sledding today up on the mountain!! That was pretty fun and everyone had a blast. Got home in time to sneak in a quick leg workout before the Sunday night football game started. I kept it short and sweet:
1230.jpg

I actually worked in about 3 extra sets of leg press in there...working with about 360 lbs. for 20 reps per set. I didn't really want to go into the program and add in the extra sets only to have to edit them out next time. So, I ended at about 13 sets total.

I had a really good pump going by the 3rd set of leg press so when I hit the last set of the night, finishing with the single leg split-squats, my legs were done.

I am enjoying this run of PR-XT so much that I plan to bump it out to a full 8 weeks and add in some Nolvadren-XT with it for the last 4 weeks. Although once the first 28 day run of the PR-XT ends I probably won't bee updating this log on a daily basis, I will keep it going every 3-4 days for those wishing to see what kind of results a full 8 week run can bring. I've got the starting measurements so the proof will really be in the pudding when we put them up against the final 8 week measurements. 6 days left on this initial PR-XT journey!!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Here is my workout from this morning:
0101.jpg
After the lift, I hit the bike for 45 minutes and then added another 30 minutes tonight. I'm back into my increased cardio mode as I'm down to 12 weeks to the next show and this bulk got a little dirtier than I had planned. No worries, though...I figure I'm holding on somewhere around 7-8% bf. The goal is to walk onstage at 3.5% and that would be down from the 4.3% I was at in November.

Everything I've reported on so far has continued to hold true: Increased strength, increased muscle fullness. One nice surprise over the last week or so has big a pretty big spike in libido! I'll take it.

I jumped on the New Year's Sale at NP and grabbed a second bottle of PR-XT along with a bottle of Nolvadren-XT to stack on top. I'm hoping the shipping is fast enough to allow a seamless transition into weeks 4-8. I'll keep everyone posted on that.

Weight tonight was 197.5

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Wow...work has been extremely busy this week. Been working back to back 16 hour days so my computer hasn't even been turned on in the past 2 days. That said, I haven't missed a workout so I do have those weights and some pics to post tonight. Definitely not working late tonight so I will update this evening.

Everything is holding strong...weight, strength, libido, muscle fullness.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late but in. Good log so far and great progress.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Wednesday and this morning were Bootcamp workouts. Lots of kettlebell swings, snatches, squats and clean and press this week. As always, we worked a ton of core using TRX and Crosscore straps...add in a healthly dose of plyos and 2" battleropes and you've got yourself quite a workout.

Thursday I was able to catch up my biceps and hit my back as well. About 3 sets into my biceps workout, my forearms and bis were so pumped and swollen that I was having a hard time flexing!
20130103_063331.jpg
20130103_063807.jpg

My weight is holding pretty steady at 197 as I have increased my cardio to an hour a day. Everything has been great during this run of PR-XT and I'm down to my last day tomorrow. I will plan on taking final weights and measurements on Sunday or Monday and writin up my final review for this 28 day run!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Fuarkin' hnnng. An hour of cardio, as well as Bootcamp and whatnot? You're the damn man.

Lookin' forward to final thoughts; and thoroughly glad you were picked up for this log and that you enjoyed it!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Well...the first 28 days is officially over! I really enjoyed this run and look forward to some big things in the future with PR-XT. I took my final measurements yesterday and lest there be any doubt, I took pics of the tape measure to verify the numbers. I was shocked to see most, if not all of the numbers increase (or decrease) in the appropriate direction!! Again, there was a little less than 2 weeks between these final measurements and the secondary ones I took and only 28 days from the starting measurements. Here are the numbers *drumroll*

12/09/12: Chest = 42" Arms = 17" Waist = 32.75" Thigh = 22.5" Calf = 15.5"

12/24/12: Chest = 42.375" Arms = 17.25" Waist = 32.62" Thigh = 22.75" Calf = 15.5"

01/06/13: Chest = 42.375" Arms = 17.375" Waist = 32.62" Thigh = 23" Calf = 15.625"
20130106_194859.jpg
20130106_195129.jpg
20130106_195157.jpg
20130106_213153.jpg
20130107_133808.jpg

That's a 3/8" increase in the chest (by far my weakest bodypart), 3/8" in the upper arm, waist decreased 1/8" (for doing very little cardio and a little extra cheating over the holidays, I am extremely pleased with this), mid-thighs increased 1/2" and calves went up 1/8". All this done in 28 days!! I can't even begin to imagine extrapolating that over a solid year's time.

My weight leveled off about a week ago at 196. Comparing that to my starting weight of 193.5, that is a solid 2.5 pound increase!! Now, based on the fact that my waist measurement is virtually the same and my waist area is the only place that I am holding any fat right now, I feel really confident is saying that 2.5 pounds is mostly/all lean body mass. I think that is awesome for a 28 day stretch!!

Final photos:
DSC_0275.JPG
DSC_0277.JPG

I will add my final thoughts on different asepcts of the product in my next post.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Strong arms and back thickness son!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work buddy. Thanx for the review. Looks solid.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Bauce.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
I finally have a few minutes to myself so I can write up my final thoughts and observations on the 28 day run of PR-XT:

OVERALL: I really enjoyed this product! It gave me, what I believe, are awesome results in a 28 day timeframe. You've all see the measurement numbers and the tape measure just doesn't lie. What's more, I could really feel the fullness that came with the size gains.

STRENGTH: The strength increases were obvious and apparent with PR-XT. Literally from day 2, my poundages and/or sets, and/or reps increased on almost every lift with every workout. I am fanatical about lifting with solid and proper form so I was not about to let the idea of lifting heavier weights compromise my form. I can say that all the strength increases came within the framework of proper and tight form.

ENDURANCE: I did not observe anything our of the ordinary in terms of cardiovascular endurance, however, I felt as though my muscular endurance was increased slightly from the PR-XT. By this I mean that during a working set, I felt as though my muscles would start to fatigue and then fail about one or two reps later than usual. Those extra reps pay off big in the long run and undoubtedly helped contribute to the size increases I saw.

MUSCLE FULLNESS: This was also very pronounced throughout the 28 days and I was not eating any more carbs than normal. My muscle bellies felt full and swollen throughout the day. I observed this the most in my biceps and triceps and that feeling would last and continue even on non-arm lifting days. I also felt good and full through the shoulders and back. I just had a sense of being "thick" throughout the day. I really, really enjoy that feeling!

BODY COMPOSITION: Although I did not have bf% done at the beginning of the run, I feel pretty confident in saying that my bf did not increase over the course of the 28 days. Now, normally that wouldn't cause me to think twice but this run did occur over Christmas and New Year's which, at my house, means a ton of food, cakes, snacks, pies, cookies, etc. I did keep myself pretty well in check but I definitely indulged as well. I was also doing less than my normal amount of daily cardio in order to save the calories more muscle building. It was noticeable to me that I was not adding bodyfat along with the muscle. I'm not sure how much of that, if any, I can attribute to the PR-XT...but I was definitely impressed that the body comp changes went they way they did.

I willl be recommending PR-XT to anyone who will listen in the future. Thanks again to everyone at MAN for the privilege and opportunity!!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Awesome write-up bud, we really appreciate your taking the time to conglomerate some thoughts here.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice write up. Thanx buddy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just read thru this log....OUTSTANDING!!!