The Ultimate Swoll – LizKing logs NLA’s Ultimate Stack-sponsored

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Here we go!!! Big thanks to Justin & NLA Performance for sponsoring this log!

View attachment 71667

A little background:

The Ultimate Stack is:
1) SWOLL-N- Our Nitric Oxide boosting supplement. (3 pre)
2) T-BLAST- Our Natural Testosterone boosting supplement. (6per day 3/3)
3) SUPP-D- Our Ultimate Pre-workout Potentiating supplement. (1-2 scoops pre)
4) RECOVER-D- Our gluten-free post workout recovery protein. (1-2 scoops post)
The Ultimate Stack - NLA Performance

Who I am:
Howdy! I’m Paul – 32years old – 6” - 180lbs. Desk jockey by day. Musician, fire performer, etc, by night. I’ve been training off & on since high school, been giving it hell the past year & a half. I’ve been dabbling the past year with IF/LeanGain – I’m not the strictest with it, but the results are there for sure. It’s been a great lifestyle diet for me. I’m aiming to put on muscle – not fat. If lbs go on, they better be lean –

This log hits exactly in the middle of my planned 8-week Anabeta, AD-3, DAA stack (up 4-5lbs so far  ) Also have been running UR spray for the better part of 6 weeks so far to help keep me in check through the holiday-crappy-diet season. I’m dropping my SS DAA for T-Blast. I’ll probably drop the AD-3 as well or at least stick with eod dosing, as compared to every day - I’ve been getting creaky joints lately anyway.

NLA Performance hooked it up so that I’m getting an awesome boost to send this natty run over the top.

My Training:
A)
Back Squat – A2G or Deadlift (rotating days)
Good Morning
Barbell Lunge (each leg)
Lying Leg Curl – bench attachment
Standing Calf Raise – barbell on shoulders
Seated Calf Raise – feet on raised block – each leg

B)
Barbell Bench
Reverse Grip Bent-Over Row
Overhead Barbell Shoulder Press
Wide Grip Pull-Ups
Tri-Extensions – Cable/Rope Handle
Barbell Curls

A B rest A B rest, etc

Other Supps I’m taking:
Multi (Orange Triad – 4 per day)
Fish Oil (4 per day)
Anabeta OG (4 per day)
UR Spray (50 sprays per day)
AD-3 PCT (1-2 per day/eod)
RecoverPro BCAAs (1 scoop at work pre-fast breaking)
Scivation Protein (1 scoop in the afternoon at work)
Bulk Creatine Mono (1 scoop post workout)

Leg day tomorrow – ready to give Supp-D & Swoll-N a shot – I’ve been hearing good things (pics to come as well)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't forget me!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I Found it lol, Pumped to see your results using NLA products.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
First notes: I agree with some others- Supp-D tastes funky...

Got my supps in me this morning, warming up for DL day ... more to come...

msrider

msrider

Awards
First notes: I agree with some others- Supp-D tastes funky...

Got my supps in me this morning, warming up for DL day ... more to come...
The early Bird always gets the worm :) Aslong as the formula is good I can live with any taste. And this has a great formula. I get mine in this week. Excited to stack it with Swoll-N for sure!

I love Deads bro! I hit 495x1 no straps last night for first time without straps and felt like a king lol. Kill your workout bro

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
12/13/12 – A – 180lbs

PWO – Supp-D: 1 scoop, Swoll-N: 3 caps

Music – The Offspring – (1st album)

Deadlift
135x10
205x10
255x6 (grip fail)
275x3 (grip fail)
300x3 (straps) *PR
300x3 (straps)
300x1 (gloves) *PR
300x1 (gloves)

Barbell Lunge (each leg)
95x10
115x10
135x3 *

80x10
90x10
100x5 *PR

255x20
255x20

135x20
135x20

Total time – 55min

Notes:

Like I said, Supp-D tastes kinda funky – thought it was odd because it smells good. The energy & focus were great. I thought it kinda reminded me of caffeine-free Focus in smell, but not quite in flavor.

I noticed a lot more sweat this morning – it was pretty cold in the house & usually it takes a bit to get warm – not today… Can’t really comment on Swoll-N today – I did feel the “tingles” a little, but I’m sure I’ll have much to talk about after arms tomorrow

Recover-D – this stuff tasted great! I went for 2 scoops this morning. It more than makes up for the Supp-D flavor  It has a kind of chocolatey coconut flavor. Mixed up good in my blender bottle as well – big win on this stuff!

Granted, I’ve got a ways to go to keep up with a lot of you guys, but I finally broke 300 today! I felt like I had more in me too. I haven’t really deadlifted much at all. So I wanted to get back into doing them since I picked up some new equipment a couple weeks ago. Looks like I’ve gotta go get more plates before next DL day already ;) I’ve been holding right around 180lbs, so that makes roughly 4lbs I’ve added so far on this natty stack. Hoping I can pick up a few more lean lbs before it’s all said & done -

* edited my intro post to include my post workout creatine

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
The early Bird always gets the worm :) Aslong as the formula is good I can live with any taste. And this has a great formula. I get mine in this week. Excited to stack it with Swoll-N for sure!

I love Deads bro! I hit 495x1 no straps last night for first time without straps and felt like a king lol. Kill your workout bro
yeah buddy - it's calms my soul to be moving some iron in the early morning while the rest of the world sleeps -

Nice! Way to kill it man! I'll be there one day...

Just recently I finally got a good olympic set, but it tops at 300 - I've got another 300 at home, but they have 1" holes.... I'm pondering if I can make a little bracket or something to semi-permanently attach some of the smaller plates - I've got a couple ideas that might work safely...

msrider

msrider

Awards
yeah buddy - it's calms my soul to be moving some iron in the early morning while the rest of the world sleeps -

Nice! Way to kill it man! I'll be there one day...

Just recently I finally got a good olympic set, but it tops at 300 - I've got another 300 at home, but they have 1" holes.... I'm pondering if I can make a little bracket or something to semi-permanently attach some of the smaller plates - I've got a couple ideas that might work safely...
You will get ther for sure bro, like how you worded safely in at the end there haha that's the thing you have to worry about with home gyms.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
You will get ther for sure bro, like how you worded safely in at the end there haha that's the thing you have to worry about with home gyms.
Thanks man - patience, persistence, & progression -

yeah for sure - definitely don't want to do anything stupid. I'm thinking about something similar to those plate loaders made for dip belts. If I get it figured out, I'll snap a pic & post it. I'm really just looking to add weight for DLs, so we're talking close to the floor, nothing too crazy, movement wise. Once I break my 300 cherry on squats, I'll get more olympic plates

IIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Good to have ya!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks man - patience, persistence, & progression -

yeah for sure - definitely don't want to do anything stupid. I'm thinking about something similar to those plate loaders made for dip belts. If I get it figured out, I'll snap a pic & post it. I'm really just looking to add weight for DLs, so we're talking close to the floor, nothing too crazy, movement wise. Once I break my 300 cherry on squats, I'll get more olympic plates

Good to have ya!!!
Yeah man I think that wouldn't be a big deal considering your just needing it for deads. I hope ya have to get more olympic weights soon though, cause that means your moving more weight ;b

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I totally missed this promo...all I got was a bottle of T-Blast. But its better than nothing

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I totally missed this promo...all I got was a bottle of T-Blast. But its better than nothing
I'm super stoked this promo hit when it did - 4 weeks into my 8 week natty stack - don't have to waste any time waiting for DAA saturation -

Oh yeah!!!! Now the party can begin - :beerchug:

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Lizking- Enjoy the products, SFW, Break PR's and keep us posted!!

Cant believe you didnt like the Supp-D taste.. Reminds me of sweet tarts!! With a lil kick~~ And yea Recover-D is Delish!!!

Keep up the hard work ~~ Train smart!!

Jon M

National and World Champion Powerlfiter

Team POWER & inTENsity

NLA PERFORMANCE
www.nlaperformance.com
Choice of Champions!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Lizking- Enjoy the products, SFW, Break PR's and keep us posted!!

Cant believe you didnt like the Supp-D taste.. Reminds me of sweet tarts!! With a lil kick~~ And yea Recover-D is Delish!!!

Keep up the hard work ~~ Train smart!!

Jon M

National and World Champion Powerlfiter

Team POWER & inTENsity

NLA PERFORMANCE
www.nlaperformance.com
Choice of Champions!!!
Thanks!!!

It's not the worst taste or undrinkable by any means, but definitely not my favorite flavor, although it will probably grow on me -

SFW?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I had a little set-back when I was on T-Blast. I started having pain in both my shoulders (surgery on both years ago) so I could not go as heavy as I wanted to and really test it out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, since it's december there aren't many yard sales going on, but check out 2nd hand stores lots of times i get some great deals on equiptment buying used stuff. hell, you might even check the newspaper classifieds...i have a full sized basement and it is totally full of mainly used stuff i got for really good deals!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks!!!

It's not the worst taste or undrinkable by any means, but definitely not my favorite flavor, although it will probably grow on me -

SFW?
I actually had a sample of their protein. Believe it or not I want to actually tryba tub.
The taste I like, the profile was legit, and I notice no bloat or stomach issues.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
hey, since it's december there aren't many yard sales going on, but check out 2nd hand stores lots of times i get some great deals on equiptment buying used stuff. hell, you might even check the newspaper classifieds...i have a full sized basement and it is totally full of mainly used stuff i got for really good deals!!!
For sure! I just recently picked up a new rack/bench/weights from a guy on Craigslist (helluva deal too). I just really wasn't expecting to need more plates so soon - definitely not complaining about that though ;)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I actually had a sample of their protein. Believe it or not I want to actually tryba tub.
The taste I like, the profile was legit, and I notice no bloat or stomach issues.
Yeah - so far so good - the taste is great! I can see more tubs of that in my future -

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For sure! I just recently picked up a new rack/bench/weights from a guy on Craigslist (helluva deal too). I just really wasn't expecting to need more plates so soon - definitely not complaining about that though ;)
hell yeah...be stupid to buy new-the weight stays the same and who gives a shiet what the iron looks like.

congrats on needing an upgrade so quickly!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
12/11/12 – B – 178lbs

PWO – 1 Scoop Supp-D, 3 caps Swoll-N

Music – Rancid – Let’s Go!

Barbell Bench
135x10
185x10
205x7
225x4
235x2
225x3
205x6

115x10
135x10
155x10
165x7 *PR
115x10

95x10
115x10
135x10
125x9
95x10

Wide Grip Pull-Downs (Cable)
50x15
70x15
90x15
100x10
60x15

40x15
40x15

Barbell Curls
95x12
95x12

Notes: Had too many carbs last night – looked pretty soft this morning. I’m thinking I’ll start adding cardio &/or abs into my schedule. Otherwise, had a pretty good workout this morning. Numbers moving up in bench & rows. Had some wicked back/shoulder pumps going that knocked me off of shoulder press – the reps were feeling ok, form wise, but I couldn’t muster going after 155 again. Went for pull-downs instead of weighted pull-ups this morning – last workout had pretty low reps & I was craving some volume. These lit me up as well.

Stack notes:

Supp-D – Alright, the taste isn’t THAT bad, but still not my favorite though. I feel like this stuff hits me really quick compared to anything else I’ve tried. I tried one scoop again today, just like yesterday. I think I’ll give 1.5 or 2 a try next workout.

Swoll-N: I noticed a decent pump today. My arms/chest didn’t really get it, but my shoulders & back did – OHP & pull-downs had me damn near crying.

Recover-D: Tasty – ‘nuff said ;)

T-Blast: umm….not to get into too much detail, but I definitely notice some differences as compared to just DAA – harder/more volume/etc

Overall, I notice I’m a lot hungrier after workouts since starting the new stack. I can tell I have a bit more gas, but nothing bad – just more like a couple loud belches during my workouts – good thing I workout at home :) I’m hoping that with some luck & better attention to my diet, I’ll be unwrapping those last pesky abs for x-mas.

The rest of the stack (Anabeta, AD-3, UR Spray) is still rocking – nothing really new to report on these. I can see thru my log book that my strength has been on a consistent rise. My weight on average is up around 4lbs & holding. I’m eating like a horse – just need to make sure to keep my macros in check – there’s soooo many carbs (sweets, etc) all around me this time of year….

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
12/11/12 – B – 178lbs

PWO – 1 Scoop Supp-D, 3 caps Swoll-N

Music – Rancid – Let’s Go!

Barbell Bench
135x10
185x10
205x7
225x4
235x2
225x3
205x6

115x10
135x10
155x10
165x7 *PR
115x10

95x10
115x10
135x10
125x9
95x10

50x15
70x15
90x15
100x10
60x15

40x15
40x15

Barbell Curls
95x12
95x12

Notes: Had too many carbs last night – looked pretty soft this morning. I’m thinking I’ll start adding cardio &/or abs into my schedule. Otherwise, had a pretty good workout this morning. Numbers moving up in bench & rows. Had some wicked back/shoulder pumps going that knocked me off of shoulder press – the reps were feeling ok, form wise, but I couldn’t muster going after 155 again. Went for pull-downs instead of weighted pull-ups this morning – last workout had pretty low reps & I was craving some volume. These lit me up as well.

Stack notes:

Supp-D – Alright, the taste isn’t THAT bad, but still not my favorite though. I feel like this stuff hits me really quick compared to anything else I’ve tried. I tried one scoop again today, just like yesterday. I think I’ll give 1.5 or 2 a try next workout.

Swoll-N: I noticed a decent pump today. My arms/chest didn’t really get it, but my shoulders & back did – OHP & pull-downs had me damn near crying.

Recover-D: Tasty – ‘nuff said ;)

T-Blast: umm….not to get into too much detail, but I definitely notice some differences as compared to just DAA – harder/more volume/etc

Overall, I notice I’m a lot hungrier after workouts since starting the new stack. I can tell I have a bit more gas, but nothing bad – just more like a couple loud belches during my workouts – good thing I workout at home :) I’m hoping that with some luck & better attention to my diet, I’ll be unwrapping those last pesky abs for x-mas.

The rest of the stack (Anabeta, AD-3, UR Spray) is still rocking – nothing really new to report on these. I can see thru my log book that my strength has been on a consistent rise. My weight on average is up around 4lbs & holding. I’m eating like a horse – just need to make sure to keep my macros in check – there’s soooo many carbs (sweets, etc) all around me this time of year….
Nice workout! When the T-Blast really kicks in, make sure you have a lady-friend around-just saying.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Nice workout! When the T-Blast really kicks in, make sure you have a lady-friend around-just saying.
Awwwwwww yeaaaaahhhh!!!!

:smileysex5: :spankme: :eek:p:

(always wanted to use those emoticons...)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think you will like the 2 scoops of supp-d, hits fast and lasts...i can feel the ba within 5 minutes!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! ... Finally

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Alright now for a little updating - had all sorts of holiday obligations this weekend, but managed to get a workout in anyway -

12/16/12 – A – 180lbs

PWO – 2 Scoop Supp-D, 3 caps Swoll-N

Music – The Offspring – Smash

Front Squat
95x10
115x10
135x10
155x6
165x3
155x3

SLDL
135x10
155x10
175x10
195x10

Barbell Lunge (each leg)
95x10
115x10
135x4
95x10 (drop set)

80x10
90x10
100x6 *PR

255x20
255x25

135x20
135x20

Total time – 60min

Notes: Decided to break up back squats & deadlifts by giving front squats & stiff-leg deads a go – I’ll probably continue this for at least a couple weeks – give me a chance to rest between heavy dead sessions & heavy squat sessions. I suck at front squats – granted I’ve never really done much with them. I didn’t feel like I moved much weight, but man I could feel them when I was finished. Roasting my legs….

Supp-D – Prefer 2 scoops much more than 1 – great energy to power thru

T-Blast – tried 6 caps pre today. Mentally/physically felt good, however had to interrupt my workout for some GI issues…

Swoll-N – Could feel the tingles all thru, but nothing really to note visually. The sensation of tingles though was been noticeably increasing each workout

Recover-D – Tasty! It’s like having a dessert at the end of a workout -

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
12/17/12 – B – 183lbs

Music – Chevelle – (No idea what the album is….)

Barbell Bench
135x10
205x6
205x6
245x3 *PR
235x2
225x2
205x4
185x5
135x12

115x10
135x10
155x7
160x5
160x5
115x11

115x10
125x10
135x6
140x5
95x15

50x15
70x15
90x15
100x15
60x15

50x15
50x15
20x20

Barbell Curls
100x12
100x12
45x20

Total Time – 60 min

Notes: Weird start to me workout – I totally added up the weight wrong. I thought I was feeling super weak on bench- turns out I had f’ed up the weight in my head by 20lbs…

Had a great pump today. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to get the before/after pics like I planned…maybe next time… Too many carbs lately. Family holiday stuff is ruining my diet, but we’re on the homestretch now.

I notice a bit of a general GI distress after my workouts lately. Nothing serious, just that when I go for my post workout shake, I’m finding it takes me a bit longer to finish comfortably.

Supp-D: 2 Scoops is where it’s at – clean, fast acting energy.

T-Blast: Tried 6-preworkout – a bit of a GI issue again, so I’ll probably go back to 3/3 dosing.

Swoll-N: I swear once I get a good pump going with this stuff, I end up a bit weaker on my lifts. I get a killer workout still, but I feel like I can sense the pump more or something & it throws me off – especially shoulders – those pumps have kinda hurt…

Recover-D: Great taste – I like this stuff… It seems to really hold me over from my workout until I break my fast around lunch,

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice numbers bro,I'm also having some gi issues lately.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Yeah... I know my diet has been sloppier (Xmas festivities and all), but I'm not so sure it's just that...

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
12/19/12 – A – 181lbs

Back Squat
135x10
205x10
255x3 *PR
255x1
255x1
225x3
185x10

Barbell Lunge (each leg)
100x10
120x10
140x4 *PR
95x10

80x10
90x10
100x7 *PR

260x20
260x20

140x20
140x20

Total time – 50min

Notes: Woke up with a wicked foot cramp this morning. Decided to go for a new squat PR this morning & nailed it! I think I’ll like the rotation I have started – heavy squats one week, front squats & SLDL the next, 3rd week is DL, 4th – front squat & SLDL, then back to squats –

Supp-D – 2 Scoops does the trick for sure – hits fast & the energy holds up thru my workout. Still not my favorite flavor, but definitely not inedible.

T-Blast – 6 caps pre - GI issues still present, however much less.

Swoll-N – I’m becoming convinced that the pump is making me more sore – like I’m getting a wicked pump in muscles that never get hit like that otherwise. Not complaining, just observing.

Recover-D – Tasty stuff indeed

I’m wanting to add some ab work – anyone got a decent ab routine they like?

msrider

msrider

Awards
12/19/12 – A – 181lbs

Back Squat
135x10
205x10
255x3 *PR
255x1
255x1
225x3
185x10

Barbell Lunge (each leg)
100x10
120x10
140x4 *PR
95x10

80x10
90x10
100x7 *PR

260x20
260x20

140x20
140x20

Total time – 50min

Notes: Woke up with a wicked foot cramp this morning. Decided to go for a new squat PR this morning & nailed it! I think I’ll like the rotation I have started – heavy squats one week, front squats & SLDL the next, 3rd week is DL, 4th – front squat & SLDL, then back to squats –

Supp-D – 2 Scoops does the trick for sure – hits fast & the energy holds up thru my workout. Still not my favorite flavor, but definitely not inedible.

Swoll-N – I’m becoming convinced that the pump is making me more sore – like I’m getting a wicked pump in muscles that never get hit like that otherwise. Not complaining, just observing.

Great workout Brotha! I love the pumps from swoll-n. If I'm not hurting its not working ;)

Here is a workout that Justin put together, that I can't wait to do once my back is better. Good stuff!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nla-performance/220313-nla-workout-day.html

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Great workout Brotha! I love the pumps from swoll-n. If I'm not hurting its not working ;)

Here is a workout that Justin put together, that I can't wait to do once my back is better. Good stuff!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nla-performance/220313-nla-workout-day.html
Sweet! Thanks man!

Yeah - the pumps have been great, especially on chest day. Last week's OHP fried my shoulders in a way I haven't felt in a long time... I haven't had a pump that hurt like that for a while.

My quads are finally starting to get some decent shape to them as well. I have been noticing an increase in vascularity - we'll see how well it holds up thru the x-mas holiday.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/19/12 – A – 181lbs

Back Squat
135x10
205x10
255x3 *PR
255x1
255x1
225x3
185x10

Barbell Lunge (each leg)
100x10
120x10
140x4 *PR
95x10

80x10
90x10
100x7 *PR

260x20
260x20

140x20
140x20

Total time – 50min

Damn bro you have been smashing PRs! Glad our products are working for you!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Up and at 'em.... about to hammer upper body - more PRs? About to find out..

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Damn bro you have been smashing PRs! Glad our products are working for you!
Thanks man!!!

Drinking my supp-D, About to hit bench and upper - there's more PRs where those came from :)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
12/20/12 – B – 180lbs

Music – Pennywise – (self-titled)

Barbell Bench
140x10
190x10
255x2 *PR
245x1
235x1
205x3
205x5
205x4
135x15

115x10
135x10
155x8
145x10
135x10
125x10

125x10
145x4 *PR
135x7
125x9
115x5

Wide Grip Pull-Up (Weighted)
25x10
50x3
50x3
35x4
25x5

55x12
55x12

Barbell Curls
115x6
100x10

Total Time – 60 min
Notes:

Bench felt kinda off – still hit a new PR, but I never really felt in the zone with it. I think my next upper body day will be higher rep/bit lighter weight. I feel like I’m working on a good progression for leg days (swapping between squat, dead, & front squats/SLDL days) now to tweak chest/arm days a bit. I’m holding 4lbs since I started Anabeta/DAA/AD-3.

Decided to knock my calories back a little as a primer leading up to the Christmas weekend. I felt I was getting soft, but so far just a couple days at a deficit, everything seems to be back in order – must’ve been water or just my mood when looking in the mirror. Strength keeps progressing upwards – couple tweaks here & there to my program & I’m all set

Supp-D – This stuff hits – My usual morning has me waking up, drinking my PWO & heading straight to the weights, no time between. First set is always a dog – then BAM! I can feel this stuff come on & here I go – the grunts get louder – the weight gets heavier – sweat starts running –

Swoll-N – Tingles! The closest tingle I’ve experienced to this has been a sample of C4 someone gave me. The pump kicks C4s butt though. I’m definitely seeing it in the mirror lately – if anything, this gives me an extra motivation to keep killing drop sets & higher reps – get that blood flowing! I’m looking forward to seeing how this progresses over the month

T-Blast – Been taking all 6 PWO the last couple days – at first it upset the GI system a bit, but that seems to have tapered off. I definitely have more big belches during my workout, but the GI distress is settling down – or I’m just getting used to it. But taking Anabeta empty stomach PWO still kills me – T-Blast or not.

Recover-D – still tasty as can be! Only thing I’d like to see is 1 scoop serving instead of 2 – putting a dent in the tub pretty quick, but I do understand – there’s a lot good stuff in there, more than 1 scoop can handle. Today I can say I tasted the cinnamon flavor I’ve read others comment on – Until now I really thought it had a coconut flavor…who knows…Evidently my taste buds can & do change…