The Ultimate Swoll – LizKing logs NLA’s Ultimate Stack-sponsored

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Forgot to ask, did you have any Gi issues with the T-Blast?
    I've definitely noticed increased gas.... Otherwise, I wouldn't say anything really major - I did have to spread the dosing/take with food.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    I've definitely noticed increased gas.... Otherwise, I wouldn't say anything really major - I did have to spread the dosing/take with food.
    It was my first time using a DAA product and I had one issue. Not to go really in depth but I did experience some constipation
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    It was my first time using a DAA product and I had one issue. Not to go really in depth but I did experience some constipation
    Interesting - at least from what I've read, the issue is usually being way too fast not slower, if ya catch my drift... Maybe not enough hydration?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Interesting - at least from what I've read, the issue is usually being way too fast not slower, if ya catch my drift... Maybe not enough hydration?
    Maybe, I thought that I did drink enough. I also read that things could be moving too fast, may just be my body
    After a year off, I'm back

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Maybe, I thought that I did drink enough. I also read that things could be moving too fast, may just be my body
    Yeah could just be an individual thing. For me, I cant take Anabeta fasted preworkout - I get woozy & flu-like feeling. Goes away almost instantly when I eat, but [email protected] So I tried all 6 T-Blast preworkout along with 2 AB pre - I felt like crap before I even started... That was the last time I did that.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Yeah could just be an individual thing. For me, I cant take Anabeta fasted preworkout - I get woozy & flu-like feeling. Goes away almost instantly when I eat, but [email protected] So I tried all 6 T-Blast preworkout along with 2 AB pre - I felt like crap before I even started... That was the last time I did that.
    Yea, that's too much!! I would do 3 pre and 3 more later in the afternoon. Would also take Muscle Marinate PWO too
    After a year off, I'm back

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Yea, that's too much!! I would do 3 pre and 3 more later in the afternoon. Would also take Muscle Marinate PWO too
    Too much for sure - I broke it up 2/2/2 or 2/1/1/2 - however my meals fell. I've been reading some threads that suggest taking t-boosters right before bed - I haven't tried it yet myself, but I have an ABE, EP, DAA 8-weeker planned for late spring...

    MM's good stuff - that's on my list for the next round of NP purchases...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Too much for sure - I broke it up 2/2/2 or 2/1/1/2 - however my meals fell. I've been reading some threads that suggest taking t-boosters right before bed - I haven't tried it yet myself, but I have an ABE, EP, DAA 8-weeker planned for late spring...

    MM's good stuff - that's on my list for the next round of NP purchases...
    Yea, MM is my #2 PWO behind Prodigy #1. I heard that Condence is good too.
    After a year off, I'm back

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Yea, MM is my #2 PWO behind Prodigy #1. I heard that Condence is good too.
    Yeah - I've yet to try that either... so many supps, so little time (and money...lol)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Yeah - I've yet to try that either... so many supps, so little time (and money...lol)
    I fell ya bro. Thank goodness for AM and the reps who give logging opportunities.
    After a year off, I'm back

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I fell ya bro. Thank goodness for AM and the reps who give logging opportunities.
    Fo sho!!! AM's full of good people - glad I stumbled across this place.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Fo sho!!! AM's full of good people - glad I stumbled across this place.
    Same here. And in case you haven't seen it...here's an example of what Prodigy can do...
    After a year off, I'm back

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    1/4/13 – B – 177lbs

    PWO – 1.5 Scoop Supp-D, 3 caps Swoll-N

    Music – Nativity in Black – Tribute to Black Sabbath

    Barbell Bench
    135x10
    185x10
    205x7
    225x4
    245x1
    235x1
    205x4

    Weighted Chins
    BWx10
    25x10
    50x3
    60x2
    60x3 *PR
    25x10
    25x10

    Overhead Barbell Shoulder Press
    115x10
    135x10
    155x2 *PR
    145x3

    Reverse Grip Row (Cable)
    40x15
    50x12
    60x10
    70x5 ?

    Tri-Extensions – Cable/Rope Handle *superset
    70x10

    Barbell Curls *superset
    115x10


    Notes: Felt a-ok this morning. A little stiff in my back still, but the only place it was noticed in my workout were during rows – I dropped off early in my last set, as I started to notice it in my back a little. I had to abort one set early from my last superset because I ran out of time. Oh well – I was pretty spent anyway. As it seems my squat has been keeping pace with my bench, I need to attack my squats a bit more. Next time I’ll need to get some video for a form check.

    Had a great pump through my workout-I really notice it with overhead press.

    My diet hasn’t been the best recently with all the x-mas leftovers – desserts & sweets. I’ve been feeling it…

    Looks like I’m in the last week of my run (Ultimate Stack, as well as, my 8-week natty stack – AB, AD-3) – all good things must come to an end sometime I guess….
    glad to hear your back is better!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    glad to hear your back is better!!!
    Thanks! Yeah that was a wake up call for sure. I've been reading and going over some videos - Dave Tate, etc - making sure I don't do that again ...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  15. 1/6/13 – A – 181lbs (am)

    PWO – 1.5 Scoop Supp-D, 3 caps Swoll-N

    Music – Nativity in Black – Tribute to Black Sabbath

    Front Squat *superset
    Bar x10
    95x10
    115x10
    135x10
    155x5
    155x4

    Good Morning *superset
    115x10
    115x10
    135x10
    155x10
    155x10

    Box Squat
    Bar x10
    95x10
    115x10
    135x10
    155x10

    Lying Leg Curl – bench attachment
    80x10
    90x10
    100x5
    45x20

    Standing Calf Raise – barbell on shoulders
    275x20
    275x20
    275x12
    205x20

    Kneeling Crunch
    40x20
    40x20
    40x20

    Total time – 65min


    Notes:

    Going back to basics – perfecting my squat form. That little tweak in my back last week gave me a wake up call… My goal for this year is to break 300 on the big 3 lifts, but not at the expense of getting hurt. I want to cruise past that mark, not stumble up to it.

    Tried out a new grip style for front squats – I saw on a T-Nation video, this guy put his wrist straps on the bar, then held onto the excess strap – similar to the olympic style grip, just not as stressful on the elbow.

    Only 2 days left of my stack – everything has been great, except for the unruly amounts of gas I’ve had…lol…
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  16. 1/7/13 – B – 177lbs

    PWO – 1.5 Scoop Supp-D, 3 caps Swoll-N

    Music – Masters of Reality - Black Sabbath

    Barbell Bench
    135x10
    185x10
    205x8
    255x1
    205x4
    155x15

    Weighted Chins
    25x10
    50x2
    50x3 (straps)
    25x8
    10x10
    BWx10

    Overhead Barbell Shoulder Press
    115x10
    135x8
    145x3
    95x10

    Reverse Grip Row (Cable)
    40x15
    45x15
    50x12
    55x12

    Tri-Extensions – Cable/Rope Handle
    55x10
    55x10

    Barbell Curls
    95x10
    95x10

    Total Time: 55min

    Notes:
    Stack is almost gone  Bench has been feeling pretty decent lately. I’m feeling almost completely better from being sick, but now the wife is ill again… Hopefully this passes quickly & skips me…

    I’ve been working a bit of HIIT to the end of my workouts lately, but today was pressed for time & had to skip it. Guess that means cardio/abs tomorrow 
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  17. a sabbath fan....hell yeah!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    a sabbath fan....hell yeah!!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  19. 1/9/13 – A – am -180lbs

    PWO – 1.5 Scoop Supp-D, 3 caps Swoll-N

    Music – Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

    Front Squat
    95x10
    115x10
    135x10
    155x10
    160x9

    Good Morning
    95x10
    115x10
    135x10
    155x10
    160x6

    Box Squat (15” box)
    115x10
    140x10
    165x10

    Lying Leg Curl – bench attachment
    80x10
    90x10
    100x6
    45x20

    Standing Calf Raise
    275x20
    275x20
    275x20
    205x20

    Kneeling Crunch (cable)
    40x20
    40x20
    40x20


    Total time – 60min
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  20. 1/10/13 – B –am– 181 lbs

    PWO – 1.5 Scoop Supp-D, 3 caps Swoll-N

    Music – Black Sabbath – Between Heaven and Hell (best of)

    Barbell Bench
    135x10
    185x10
    205x5
    225x1
    215x3
    185x10

    Weighted Chines
    10x10
    25x10
    35x5
    35x6
    35x6
    25x6

    Overhead Barbell Shoulder Press
    105x10
    115x10
    125x10
    135x10

    Reverse Grip Row (cable
    40x15
    45x15
    50x12
    55x12

    Tri-Extensions – Cable/Rope Handle
    55x11
    55x11
    55x11

    Barbell Curls
    95x11
    95x11
    95x11

    Total Time: 60min

    Notes:

    Well, yesterday marked my last day of Anabeta  I also realized I hadn’t been taking AD-3 since week 4 or 5… Basically, I had only remembered to take it maybe 2 times since the Christmas holidays…. I had 2 bottles to start & I still have one full bottle…

    So that leads me to another idea – since I more or less bailed on the AD-3 with that run, why not start a new stack? Digging in my cupboard, I find this (40 days) – Division 1, HGH Pro, & AD-3 – Anyone see an issue with that?

    I’ve never ran any stinging nettle products before & am curious… I had read about running an AI with divanil & also ran across some talk about L-Dopa synergy as well


    I’m really liking the Supp-D & definitely looking forward to trying out the new version. It hits quick & does the job…

    Almost done with the Ultimate Stack as well – 1 day left of T-blast… Full review coming soon -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html



  21. So I recently tried out doing front squats this way, with straps - any else tried this?

    I like the feeling of being able to "pull" up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post


    So I recently tried out doing front squats this way, with straps - any else tried this?

    I like the feeling of being able to "pull" up
    How did you like it? I cannot do squats the traditional way because of the stress and strain it puts on my shoulders. I was looking for another way to do squats without having to do hack squats on a machine and I think that video really helps me out. Thanks LizKing!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    How did you like it? I cannot do squats the traditional way because of the stress and strain it puts on my shoulders. I was looking for another way to do squats without having to do hack squats on a machine and I think that video really helps me out. Thanks LizKing!!
    Awesome!!! Glad to help! I personally really like these. Cross arm & Oly grips have always felt either unstable or just uncomfortable.

    Have you ever tried barbell hack squats? http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Quadriceps/BBHackSquat.html - I did these for a while until I got a decent squat rack.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Awesome!!! Glad to help! I personally really like these. Cross arm & Oly grips have always felt either unstable or just uncomfortable.

    Have you ever tried barbell hack squats? http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Quadriceps/BBHackSquat.html - I did these for a while until I got a decent squat rack.
    Way back in HS taking a weightlifting class, that is the way we did deadlift.
    After a year off, I'm back

  25. Yeah i tweaked my back a bit going for a back squat PR, so since then I've been working on strengthening every related lift so it doesn't happen again...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 09:48 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 09:54 AM
  3. Replies: 613
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:47 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Log in
Log in