A Tank Full of " G-FUEL " (log and review, Sponsored)

murk01

murk01

Awards
Thanks to the GAMMA LABS crew, especially TheFugitive for hooking a brother up! With a 20 pack of G-FUEL , Blue Ice flavor.

I usually keep my PWO simple, 200mg - 400mg Caffeine depending on what the plan is and how I feel. Also at times throw in 2g Taurine , I have a prob with shin pumps when i run.

http://www.gammalabs.net/product-grid/gfuel-stick-packs.html

This Nutrient profile is Pretty sick. Really feeling the "Focus Complex" mix.

Going to give G-FUEL a first go tomorrow 12-12-12 @5:30am. The routine is a Rev. Pyramid Bench, Weighted ChinUps, CloseGrip-Bench, Abs and Promises to be a killer!

Attachments

murk01

murk01

Awards
Hit the gym with some Blue Ice flowing through the Vain's!

Wont pass judgement on it today, had less then 6hrs sleep. It took longer then i wanted to really kick in. I have two more work outs this week, Friday and Cardio on Saturday. Depending on how those go, i might try 2 packets on Monday.

@5:30am -Got up , mixed in some G-Fuel with about 6oz water and drank
-Tastes - not what i expected, though it was going to be sharp, crisp with medicine like after taste. It was alot better, no medicine after taste, easy to drink. Softer kinda like a light powder taste
-Mix - shaked it in a small water bottle for a sec. didn't seem to have a powder res in the bottom of the bottle, but i barley had one eye open at the time.

@6:10 - Hit the bench , noticed a little something not much, did get a bit of a head ache at the back bottom of the skull. Cant say it was related to the G - Fuel.

@6:20 - Improved focus, alittle more in to the routine.

@6:40 - really started getting into the work out, endurance was great, drive was also good. But had to wrap it up and get ready for work!

@6:50 - left the gym , mood was lifted.

murk01

murk01

Awards
5:40am in ny. took a shot of G-Fuel fruit punch flavor. Man this stuff tastes great!!!

about to throw some iron around lets see how it goes.

murk01

murk01

Awards
G-FUEL tastes great. Defiantly the best tasting PWO's i have ever had. Looking at the back of the package shows a list of different fruits, u can beat using the real thing. A few delays waiting for my gym partner, but got there at a decent time. were in a rush, the session time was short and we had to really move quick. The sense of time and G-Fuel had me going . extremely focus on the routine, getting it done and done right. Kind of starting acting like a boss. Sunday will be cardio and 2 possible 2 packets of G-Fuel blue ice . I want to really test my endurance out.

Mood: 8
Focus:8
Endurance :8
Energy :10

squat
135x12
285x1
225x6
145x11

rdl
275x2
225x6
185x7

donkeyCalfAlt
380x8x3

crunch mach
30x20x20

leglifts

murk01

murk01

Awards
So i dropped 2 packets of G-Fuel Blue Ice into about the same amount of water i used for one. Which is about 8-10oz. Taste was still real good. A little ruff but not bad. waited about 40min to hit the gym and started feeling good about 50min from the time i drank it. Banged out an easy 40min cardio. Got a great full body sweat going got into the a nice core/ abs routine.

Focus 8/10:
was on-point, not tunnel vision but sharp !

endurance 8/10:
was good , but better when i got off the tread mill and got into the ab exercises

Energy 9/10:
was great entire time. by the end of the work out i still felt like i could keep going. my usual fasted week end routine drains me out. sometimes i leave be for i finish. i did it all and then some, and still didn't feel completely depleted

Was hoping for more of a kick with two packets. i am a complete stim junky though, so im sure two packets are more then enuff for the average guy. ether way 2 packets worked great!

Also gave a packet to my bro. he is a big gamer and plays the shiit out of COD. Told him about G-Fuel and he's ready to roll. So we'll see what he has to say tomorrow

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
So i dropped 2 packets of G-Fuel Blue Ice into about the same amount of water i used for one. Which is about 8-10oz. Taste was still real good. A little ruff but not bad. waited about 40min to hit the gym and started feeling good about 50min from the time i drank it. Banged out an easy 40min cardio. Got a great full body sweat going got into the a nice core/ abs routine.

Focus 8/10:
was on-point, not tunnel vision but sharp !

endurance 8/10:
was good , but better when i got off the tread mill and got into the ab exercises

Energy 9/10:
was great entire time. by the end of the work out i still felt like i could keep going. my usual fasted week end routine drains me out. sometimes i leave be for i finish. i did it all and then some, and still didn't feel completely depleted

Was hoping for more of a kick with two packets. i am a complete stim junky though, so im sure two packets are more then enuff for the average guy. ether way 2 packets worked great!

Also gave a packet to my bro. he is a big gamer and plays the shiit out of COD. Told him about G-Fuel and he's ready to roll. So we'll see what he has to say tomorrow
Im a two scoop guy myself, focus is awesome

murk01

murk01

Awards
G-Fuel is quickly becoming a must have PWO. i was going to skip it this morning. but turned around at the door. dropped 2packets in about 8ozs downed it , followed by another 8oz water. this is the only pre that still tastes good concentrated.

banged out the cardio+core routine.
by the time i was done it looked like i poured a bucket of water on my self.

drive and focus was a 10
endurane and energy was a 10

great work out! good thing i turned back around for that g-fuel. still havent tryed the lemon flavor yet. even though blue ice is great. i think fruit punch was the best. tastes just like hawian punch

murk01

murk01

Awards
going with the Lemon-lime in the am. its gonna be a killah

murk01

murk01

Awards
Lemon lime tastes awesome!
couldnt find my shakers so stired it with a spoon. no prob stired ez. the color is insane though: looked like somethink from a sci fi flick. but taste was great!.
going for a high volume workout today and im sure G-Fuel will keep me going. ill report back later today
:-D

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Lemon Lime is my favorite flavor. 5 new flavors coming soon

murk01

murk01

Awards
5 new flavs? what will u guys come up with :)

Was off of the gym today, but the other days - Lemon Lime - routine was off the charts. Did my usual routine Deads, OHP, Cable Rows and ended it with enough time to jump on the tread milll.
Not getting much in the pumps department but Vascilarity is pretty insane. It was a great start to the day. G-Fuel gives me enough energy to get my routine done. but no crash at all. A lot of mental clarity too, i know there's a good amount of caffeine in it. but don't feel stimmed out at all.

Great Pre to put and keep you in the zone.

murk01

murk01

Awards

Was off of the gym today, but the other days - Lemon Lime - routine was off the charts. Did my usual routine Deads, OHP, Cable Rows and ended it with enough time to jump on the tread milll.
Not getting much in the pumps department but Vascilarity is pretty insane. It was a great start to the day. G-Fuel gives me enough energy to get my routine done. but no crash at all. A lot of mental clarity too, i know there's a good amount of caffeine in it. but don't feel stimmed out at all.

yo, tried the to price G-Fuel at the Nutra site, but its not listed??? Nutra doesnt sell G-Fuel?

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
yo, tried the to price G-Fuel at the Nutra site, but its not listed??? Nutra doesnt sell G-Fuel?
We are working on it, hopefully it will be available after the New Year

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards

We are leaning towards, orange, pink lemonade, watermelon maybe grape and apple

G-Fuel doesn't deliver the pumps, due to the minimal amount of citrulline malate

The energy and focus are definitely on point

murk01

murk01

Awards
i couldnt find it in the nutra store. i guess they dont carry G -Fuel yet?

murk01

murk01

Awards
had to drag my self out of bed this morning. wentbto bed last night kind of late. tonight im going to try to go to sleep earlier. lets see if that happens.
i had a packet of G-Fuel and some water in my bedroom waiting for me . i set it up last night. mixed it,drinked it , streached and got dressed. the taste alone kind of had me going. reminded me of previus g-fueled sessions. decided to play it safe and only do cardio. got on the treadmill ; by the time i got off. there were drops of sweat all over the console and wet tracks on the running surface.

focus was on point! i ran for 40min , it felt like 10. completly into my music and running. snapped right back into it. its been about 2 week off the gym. g fuel had me in there like i didnt stop at all.

murk01

murk01

Awards
and another great double dose gym session. G-Fuel did it thing. fueled my session and kept me going.

heres another use for G-Fuel. this past weekend i had alot of compter work and some studing to do. but family comes first and i wanted to spend the day with my boys. so by the time i buckled down to get work done it was about 11pm.

i knew there was no chance i was going to be able to stay up and get it done. i was about to take to G-Fuels and get it cranking. decided to just go with one instead. half hour after drinking it i felt more alert and ready. an hour after, i was in the zone. getting throught the work load and loving it. by the time i was done it was 2:40am. i had no trouble going to sleep . didnt sleep much , got up at 9am.

any way. G-Fuel really shines as a study / focus aid. just wamted to put it out there