CBR'S Ride with Ironmaglabs M-STEN (sponsored)

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
hello there. i would like to start by thanking ironmaglabs for choosing me as a tester. unfortunately i've come down with the flu over the weekend and have decided to a break from training/supplements. however, the log will go on. a friend of mine will be running it instead who has just as much training/supplement experience as me. i've told him he must keep a detailed log and update regularly. so he will be posting on here instead of me.

stats:
5'9, 180lbs, 10%bf.

he will be training 5 days a week doing a split of:
chest, back, off day, shoulders, arms, legs, off day.

supplements while on:
m-sten
multi vitamin
fish oil
green magnitude
maniac for pre w.o

pct:
nolva or clomid

he started yesterday and will update as necessary. if you have any questions, post them up!

Just to update Dosing it at 20/20/20/20 Diet isn't set in stone but gonna try and keep the calories around 4500 as clean as possible

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i want to see how i react to the sides (if any) become a problem. i have ai's cycle support in my stash and will use it if necessary

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone

M-STEN Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound

M-STEN Rx is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule. The raw materials were manufactured at a pharmaceutical company and then assembled in a GMP and FDA approved facility. Mass spectrometry has verified the purity and proven that M-STEN Rx does NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination. This product is the real deal. No other previous Methylsten product has ever been this pure!

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

The purest Methylsten product ever produced is now in stock at IronMagLabs!

IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION 15% off coupon code = heavyiron15

>>>IronMagLabsBodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten Rx

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
- 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule

Please visit Henryv's blog on Methylstenbolone for a great article.

>>> http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohorm...yl-stenbolone/

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Up 2lbs since I started on Tuesday. Strength seems to be going up and the pump I've been getting has been impressive. More to come...

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to hearing about your end results!!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Up about 8lbs since I started. I feel really full looking and strength has been going up steadily. Its crazy what this stuff does to my appetite. I'll eat a huge meal and not feel full at all. Couple more weeks left so hopefully this all keeps up

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
currently at 190lbs. haven't experienced any bloat whatsoever. strength gains have been ok, but i'm surprised by how much weight ive put on. only side ive noticed is very dark urine; guess i have to really up the water intake

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

starting weight: 179
ending weight: 191

Strength (on a scale of 1 - 10) 7
reps and weights were up on all lifts but nothing too crazy. have definitely seen better off stronger compounds

Mass Gain: 9
12lbs with almost no bloat. seems to be all lean gains

Sides: 5
as mentioned, basically 0 bloat. mild lethargy was also present. also this stuff did shut me down pretty fast. we'll see how pct goes

Overall: 8.5/10
i would def run this again. depending on diet, it can be used for a bulk or a cut. really depends on the user.

thank you again IML for giving me the opportunity to log this