MAX-BULK vs. BULK-UP

  1. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0

    MAX-BULK vs. BULK-UP


    MAX-BULK vs. BULK-UP


    So what’s the difference between BULK-UP and MAX-BULK you ask??

    Well, lets get straight to the point; the refined combination in MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex has a precise balance of 4-DHEA and 19-Nor-4-DHEA enabling it to have lower androgenic activity. With lower androgenic activity; this can produce a more mild and reserved demeanor from you and overall less possible side effects like: prostate, hypertrophy, irritability or hair loss (e.g. DHT) (10,19).

    However BULK-UPs Advanced DHEA Complex is meant to support a more aggressive feeling with its synergistic balance of: aDHEA, bDHEA and 4-DHEA. Allowing for more strength through its aggression. So you see while both serve a function and provide near results, each provides its own strength. Are you The Calm Gainer or The Aggressive fighter?

  2. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0


    Have you logged BULK-UP BY ANDRO FACTORY? Well we're now looking for our MAX-BULK Loggers. We want to see some results from you on the difference between logging MAX-BULK and BULK-UP.
  3. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,341
    Answers
    0


    me me! i'll log it....but great opportunity
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0


    ANDRO FACTORY is seeking loggers to compare MAX-BULK BULK-UP.

    And LEAN- CUT

    And FOCUS!

    Lets do this!

    Time to bring in the new year.
  5. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0

    MAX-BULK or BULK-UP


    I want to see a pole! Which BULKING product suits you best MAX-BULK or BULK-UP and why?
  6. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    I want to see a pole! Which BULKING product suits you best MAX-BULK or BULK-UP and why?
    Great idea...and why not include this in the selection process of loggers chosen.
  7. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    ANDRO FACTORY is seeking loggers to compare MAX-BULK BULK-UP.

    And LEAN- CUT

    And FOCUS!

    Lets do this!

    Time to bring in the new year.
    big things showing up this year! i really want to try lean cut and focus this spring for a cut while mainting muscle
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  8. Banned
    Tom Davis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    ya...this are really good products.

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    big things showing up this year! i really want to try lean cut and focus this spring for a cut while mainting muscle
  9. Banned
    Tom Davis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Exactly......it should be included.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Great idea...and why not include this in the selection process of loggers chosen.
  10. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0

    The Hulk or The Thing.


    What were they saying? It was the difference between the Hulk and the Thing?
  11. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Answers
    0


    We understand everyone's disappointment with MAX-BULK'S damaged shipment (imagine our disappointment ..). Our shipment was damaged during shipping and we will have to go through the insurance process to put it back into production which is happening immediately In the mean time check out the differences between MAX-BULK and BULK-UP. The gains are equal it's the aggression you will be missing with the change in product. Try BULK-UP in the mean time we know you will be happy with the results.

    https://www.*****************/BULK-UP-p/bulk-up.htm

    Please use this coupon code for a buy one get one half off BULKUP14

    -AF
  12. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    We understand everyone's disappointment with MAX-BULK'S damaged shipment (imagine our disappointment ..). Our shipment was damaged during shipping and we will have to go through the insurance process to put it back into production which is happening immediately In the mean time check out the differences between MAX-BULK and BULK-UP. The gains are equal it's the aggression you will be missing with the change in product. Try BULK-UP in the mean time we know you will be happy with the results.

    https://www.*****************/BULK-UP-p/bulk-up.htm

    Please use this coupon code for a buy one get one half off BULKUP14

    -AF
    Not your fault bro I'm sure everyone understands.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  13. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,262
    Answers
    0


    BULK-UP will be my choice in the near future. Standby for a log in the next month or so.
  14. Banned
    Tom Davis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Yes... that's a good comparison described between MAX-BULK & BULK-UP ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    MAX-BULK vs. BULK-UP

    So what’s the difference between BULK-UP and MAX-BULK you ask?? Well, lets get straight to the point; the refined combination in MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex has a precise balance of 4-DHEA and 19-Nor-4-DHEA enabling it to have lower androgenic activity. With lower androgenic activity; this can produce a more mild and reserved demeanor from you and overall less possible side effects like: prostate, hypertrophy, irritability or hair loss (e.g. DHT) (10,19).However BULK-UPs Advanced DHEA Complex is meant to support a more aggressive feeling with its synergistic balance of: aDHEA, bDHEA and 4-DHEA. Allowing for more strength through its aggression. So you see while both serve a function and provide near results, each provides its own strength. Are you The Calm Gainer or The Aggressive fighter?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clean Bulk Vs Cutting
    By RLD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 05:25 PM
  2. USP Cissus vs Bulk Cissus
    By handzilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 03:37 PM
  3. Bulk Cissus re-up?
    By handzilla in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 01:10 PM
  4. SD\Max LMG Winter Bulk!!!
    By tanto in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 08:25 AM
  5. Glucophase XR vs. Bulk K-R-ALA
    By uhockey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 07:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in