MAX-BULK vs. BULK-UP

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
[h=2]MAX-BULK vs. BULK-UP[/h]
So what’s the difference between BULK-UP and MAX-BULK you ask??

Well, lets get straight to the point; the refined combination in MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex has a precise balance of 4-DHEA and 19-Nor-4-DHEA enabling it to have lower androgenic activity. With lower androgenic activity; this can produce a more mild and reserved demeanor from you and overall less possible side effects like: prostate, hypertrophy, irritability or hair loss (e.g. DHT) (10,19).

However BULK-UPs Advanced DHEA Complex is meant to support a more aggressive feeling with its synergistic balance of: aDHEA, bDHEA and 4-DHEA. Allowing for more strength through its aggression. So you see while both serve a function and provide near results, each provides its own strength. Are you The Calm Gainer or The Aggressive fighter?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you logged BULK-UP BY ANDRO FACTORY? Well we're now looking for our MAX-BULK Loggers. We want to see some results from you on the difference between logging MAX-BULK and BULK-UP.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
me me! i'll log it....but great opportunity

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
ANDRO FACTORY is seeking loggers to compare MAX-BULK BULK-UP.

And LEAN- CUT

And FOCUS!

Lets do this!

Time to bring in the new year.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
MAX-BULK or BULK-UP

I want to see a pole! Which BULKING product suits you best MAX-BULK or BULK-UP and why?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANDRO FACTORY is seeking loggers to compare MAX-BULK BULK-UP.

And LEAN- CUT

And FOCUS!

Lets do this!

Time to bring in the new year.
big things showing up this year! i really want to try lean cut and focus this spring for a cut while mainting muscle

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
The Hulk or The Thing.

What were they saying? It was the difference between the Hulk and the Thing?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
We understand everyone's disappointment with MAX-BULK'S damaged shipment (imagine our disappointment ..). Our shipment was damaged during shipping and we will have to go through the insurance process to put it back into production which is happening immediately In the mean time check out the differences between MAX-BULK and BULK-UP. The gains are equal it's the aggression you will be missing with the change in product. Try BULK-UP in the mean time we know you will be happy with the results.

https://www.androfactory.com/BULK-UP-p/bulk-up.htm

Please use this coupon code for a buy one get one half off BULKUP14

-AF

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We understand everyone's disappointment with MAX-BULK'S damaged shipment (imagine our disappointment ..). Our shipment was damaged during shipping and we will have to go through the insurance process to put it back into production which is happening immediately In the mean time check out the differences between MAX-BULK and BULK-UP. The gains are equal it's the aggression you will be missing with the change in product. Try BULK-UP in the mean time we know you will be happy with the results.

https://www.androfactory.com/BULK-UP-p/bulk-up.htm

Please use this coupon code for a buy one get one half off BULKUP14

-AF
Not your fault bro I'm sure everyone understands.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
BULK-UP will be my choice in the near future. Standby for a log in the next month or so.

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
Yes... that's a good comparison described between MAX-BULK & BULK-UP ....
[h=2]MAX-BULK vs. BULK-UP[/h]So what’s the difference between BULK-UP and MAX-BULK you ask?? Well, lets get straight to the point; the refined combination in MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex has a precise balance of 4-DHEA and 19-Nor-4-DHEA enabling it to have lower androgenic activity. With lower androgenic activity; this can produce a more mild and reserved demeanor from you and overall less possible side effects like: prostate, hypertrophy, irritability or hair loss (e.g. DHT) (10,19).However BULK-UPs Advanced DHEA Complex is meant to support a more aggressive feeling with its synergistic balance of: aDHEA, bDHEA and 4-DHEA. Allowing for more strength through its aggression. So you see while both serve a function and provide near results, each provides its own strength. Are you The Calm Gainer or The Aggressive fighter?