SEEKING MAX-BULK LOGGERS!!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're at it again. Seeking loggers for MAX-BULK!Lets see those apps!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i'm game. lets do this!!!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
We're at it again. Seeking loggers for MAX-BULK!Lets see those apps!
Great opportunity for someone here. I'm just here for the logs. Can't wait to see what results come of your Max-Bulk. Could be epic!

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
I hope this offer is still valid. I also wanna try something like that.

Great opportunity for someone here. I'm just here for the logs. Can't wait to see what results come of your Max-Bulk. Could be epic!

svida

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for logging MAX-BULK. PM me with the details.

kiwi1981

Awards
Hey guys, new to the forums

I'm a week away from 32, been lifting for over a decade. I've never tried PHs. I'm wanting to try the legal/natural route. I'm 6' 224 15%, gained 12lbs (from 212lbs) from a clean diet, training hard and using test-boosters. I've been really interested in the AF line, kinda expensive though. Bulk-up looks like a neat product but I'm more interested in MAX BULK.

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
good to hear it. You should try MAX BULK - UP, You can get moor idea about it from androfactory website.........

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm sure many of you have heard our shipment of MAX-BULK was damaged during shipping. This is very bad for us... But we will survive.

We are sending it back to production now. Any loggers that have applied will be remembered when the new shipment comes off the press. In the mean time MAX-BULK and BULK-UP are not that far off from each other. You will obtain the same gains just a difference in aggression. Here are a few links I want you to check out

The difference between MAX-BULK and BULK-UP

http://www.androfactory.com/product-p/max-bulk.htm

[h=2]MAX-BULK vs. BULK-UP[/h]So what’s the difference between BULK-UP and MAX-BULK you ask??

Well, lets get straight to the point; the refined combination in MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex has a precise balance of 4-DHEA and 19-Nor-4-DHEA enabling it to have lower androgenic activity. With lower androgenic activity; this can produce a more mild and reserved demeanor from you and overall less possible side effects like: prostate, hypertrophy, irritability or hair loss (e.g. DHT) (10,19).

However BULK-UPs Advanced DHEA Complex is meant to support a more aggressive feeling with its synergistic balance of: aDHEA, bDHEA and 4-DHEA. Allowing for more strength through its aggression. So you see while both serve a function and provide near results, each provides its own strength. Are you The Calm Gainer or The Aggressive fighter?

AND BULK-UP'S Product page

https://www.androfactory.com/BULK-UP-p/bulk-up.htm

Please use this coupon code for a hefty discount! BULKUP14 buy one get one half off!

-AF