REM P.M. By Man Sports Trial Run

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Mustang and MAN (Metabolic Augmenting Nutrition) for giving me the opportunity to run this 10 day trial. I have actually taken some sleep aids before, so I have something to compare. I have only tried samples and only once a night. I look forward and am excited to try this the next 10 days.

I am 32 years old with 3 kids and I have been married for 10 years so yes, sleep can be scarce.

MY ROUTINE....
AM workout. Wake will be at 4:30. Workout is from 5-6 AM.

1 Pill the first night so I can gauge this product. Review will be tomorrow after tonight.
Thank you!!!!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Last nights dosage. 1 Pill at 10:00. Went to bed around 10:40. Got 6 hours of sleep. Woke up at 4:30 but had plenty of time since I was awake moving around in bed at 3:00 because of my 7mo. Old. Waking up wasn't difficult. I will take 2 caps tonight. I didn't notice much last night. Updates to come!!!!!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
2 caps sounds like it should do the job. Let me know how this goes for you. Also remember to take REM PM on an empty stomach.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, we'll Tuesday and Wednesday mornings have been great.
Tuesday I woke up at 4:50 be be because my alarm didn't go off. But still hit the weights from 5:15- 6:00
Wednesday was off day so I slept until 6:15.
My sleep has been Hard and non disturbing. I don't hear my son cry but as for dreams I haven't had any vivid ones yet really. Just hard sleep. It's good stuff!!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Best night of sleep on my 3 rd day at two caps. Didn't want to get out of bed. Looking forward to a non work day and taking this tomorrow night!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Been feeling tired in the mornings for some reason. Went to bed at 9:30. Took supplement at 9:00. 2 caps. I have been sleeping like a rock no doubt. I have been falling asleep fast and I can actually feel it kick in. Calming effect. Had a great workout at 5:00 AM this morning just felt tired afterwards.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
That calming effect is sometimes all I need to put me in a state one step closer to sleeping.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Took two caps last night but only one tonight. Really judging the product dosage by what time I go to bed as recommended. My sleep has been deep and non disturbing the past two nights. I don't move much at all. That's great stuff.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
My rating and final thought on REM P.M. 1-10

Ability to fall asleep - 8. I was actually able to feel it kick in. I could stay awake if I wanted to tho.
Deep sleep - 9. I slept very hard. After not taking it i can really notice the difference.
Drowsiness the next day - 7 - 1 cap made me feel rejuvenated. Great. At 2 caps I could really tell I was tired more.
Time of dosing is perfect and the usage directions are perfect vs. 1 or 2 caps. All depends on your hours of sleep.
Dreams - 5. Didn't have any more or less dreams. Doesn't matter to me either

This product was great to try for a trial run and I appreciate MAN for giving me the opportunity. I highly recommend this product. It does work. If you don't believe me, just buy a bottle and take two caps! You will sleep through a storm