NLA SWOLL-N review/log

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Big thanks to NLA for sending me SWOLL-N to review for you guys, im no stranger to agmatine but am very excited to see how the ingredients co incide with one another for massive pumps. im going to keep this to more of a mini log based off of different dosing methods.

ive already used my first dose last friday, 3 caps 30 minutes prior to training. it was everything to be expected, legs were SWOLLN and i had to struggle walking out of the gym. next dose will be 4 caps for a comparison, this product will offer a very versatile dosing scheme for the user based on stacking options.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm in!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
chest was very pumped last night. dosed 3 caps with 25g of karbolyn 30-40 minutes prior to training and fully noticed the front delt veins.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nothing besides epic pumps to report on. Added extra cit mal the last few doses, over did it the other day with biceps and lost range of motion on the rest of the workout

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
chest was very pumped last night. dosed 3 caps with 25g of karbolyn 30-40 minutes prior to training and fully noticed the front delt veins.
40 minutes pre for swoll-n is prime time for me!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I usually dose 40 minutes prior.