Mack "Tests" NLA Performance

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

1. My bad

2. Heres todays numbers.Weight is at -1 pound since pct which im ending week 3 today.Feeling really good overall.I am very glad i got to log these products and am so sad to know it has to end soon.Everyone have a Happy New Years and be safe out there guys.

Box squats:
    225x20
    255x17
    275x15
    325x10

Squats:below parallel
    255x10 for 2 sets.

Calf raises on block:
    225x20 for 4 sets.

Bent db rows:
    100x10 for 4 sets.

Leg extensions:
    255x18 for 4 sets.

One arm db rows:
    100x9 for 4 sets.

Lunges:
    70x10 for 3 sets.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

3. happpy new years everyone!!!!be safe and have fun!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    happpy new years everyone!!!!be safe and have fun!
    back at you.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

5. Took the day off,just enjoyed some down time.I will be hitting chest tomorrow and may do incline because it's been a while.

6. Hey everyone, Reminder today is the Last day to get your NLA Performance goodies with 20% off. Just type in this code "XMAS20" at checkout on our website. Sale ends Tonight at 11:59 pm. Don't miss it!

NLA Performance "The Choice of Champions"

http://www.nlaperformance.com/index.php

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Took the day off,just enjoyed some down time.I will be hitting chest tomorrow and may do incline because it's been a while.
    you ever throw in declines?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you ever throw in declines?
    No,don't have a bench for it at the moment.cant wait to get back to a real gym.i did kill incline today tho.will update after I get back from church.

9. Still here bro just checking up...keep it up man
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Still here bro just checking up...keep it up man
    Thanks man!so we gonna hit the gym in Columbus in march?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

Thanks man!so we gonna hit the gym in Columbus in march?
    **** yes!!! In all seriousness we should get a hotel together to save money...totally no homo lol just wanna save money I went by myself last year
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    **** yes!!! In all seriousness we should get a hotel together to save money...totally no homo lol just wanna save money I went by myself last year
    Let me talk to the wife and I'll hit you with a pm tonight,regardless we gotta kill the gym and some resturants.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

Let me talk to the wife and I'll hit you with a pm tonight,regardless we gotta kill the gym and some resturants.
    Deff dude hit me up PM it'd be a lot cheaper sharing a room I got racked last year paying like 120$ a night bc I was by myself
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

14. Here's yesterdays work numbers.did incline for the first time in months,happy with numbers now that I am looking back but was bummed about it at the time.so so sore today.feels great.sad to say my run with NLA Performance products is almost over i am not sure on exact days but just a few left.Recover-d is all gone!i will post all my final reviews at the same time.Stomach is giving me trouble again today.hard time getting food down.

Incline Bench:
    135x20
    205x12
    225x10
    255x7
    225x8
    205x6
    185x8

Incline Db flys:
    50x8
    For 4 sets.

Incline Champagnes:
    80x8 for 4 sets.

Overhead db tri ext:
    110x8 for 4 sets.

Db kickbacks:
    35x9 for 4 sets.

Incline Db press:
    80x8 for 4 sets.

15. NICE !! motivation for me to kill shoulders!!

sick incline bench numbers!

16. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    NICE !! motivation for me to kill shoulders!!

sick incline bench numbers!
    Thanks bro,I'm so sore today.its been a long while since I've felt this sore and in these places!so glad I chose to do incline.

17. yeah i might switch it up soon and start doing incline bb and then flat db instead of the reverse

18. High reps huh Mack Mane?

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    High reps huh Mack Mane?

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    If that's what you call it.im not taking any rest between sets at all,on a few I obviously have to load the weight which takes time,but I hurry at that even and just burn throu it.Body is taking on a real nice recomp lately.may post a pic at end with final reviews.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

If that's what you call it.im not taking any rest between sets at all,on a few I obviously have to load the weight which takes time,but I hurry at that even and just burn throu it.Body is taking on a real nice recomp lately.may post a pic at end with final reviews.
    Re read it again... High volume...

That's what I meant.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Re read it again... High volume...

That's what I meant.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Oh ok,you know it.i love high volume.but I can't wait till this pct is over and I start my next natty stack.im also pumped to be doing my first 5x5 lifting routine.

22. Sick incline numbers dude
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sick incline numbers dude
    thanks bro,i have been having some good workouts lately for sure.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Here's yesterdays work numbers.did incline for the first time in months,happy with numbers now that I am looking back but was bummed about it at the time.so so sore today.feels great.sad to say my run with NLA Performance products is almost over i am not sure on exact days but just a few left.Recover-d is all gone!i will post all my final reviews at the same time.Stomach is giving me trouble again today.hard time getting food down.

Incline Bench:
    135x20
    205x12
    225x10
    255x7
    225x8
    205x6
    185x8

Incline Db flys:
    50x8
    For 4 sets.

Incline Champagnes:
    80x8 for 4 sets.

Overhead db tri ext:
    110x8 for 4 sets.

Db kickbacks:
    35x9 for 4 sets.

Incline Db press:
    80x8 for 4 sets.
    Ya those are some solid incline numbers. A couple questions: How wide is your grip and where are you touching the bar to?
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Ya those are some solid incline numbers. A couple questions: How wide is your grip and where are you touching the bar to?
    my middle finger is on the line which im sure most of us use for guidance in some way.on incline i hit my chest fully without a doubt,every rep,slow and controlled.i had trouble with going to fast on incline back when i first started lifting and have learned from mistakes over time.i will say on my flat bench i tend to stay an inch or 2 even from chest,just puts a lot of uncomofrtable strain on me when i go all the way on flat,but through some tips of some good people recently my flat has been getting very good as far as form.i adjusted my grip and pulled my elbows in and it made so much difference.in the past i was putting my hand between my pointer and thumb on the lines,so way to wide grip for me,but i have learned and im very happy with my lifts lately.not just throwing the weight,controlling it.

26. I agree that is a sick amount of weight on incline I can't even get close to that.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

27. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    my middle finger is on the line which im sure most of us use for guidance in some way.on incline i hit my chest fully without a doubt,every rep,slow and controlled.i had trouble with going to fast on incline back when i first started lifting and have learned from mistakes over time.i will say on my flat bench i tend to stay an inch or 2 even from chest,just puts a lot of uncomofrtable strain on me when i go all the way on flat,but through some tips of some good people recently my flat has been getting very good as far as form.i adjusted my grip and pulled my elbows in and it made so much difference.in the past i was putting my hand between my pointer and thumb on the lines,so way to wide grip for me,but i have learned and im very happy with my lifts lately.not just throwing the weight,controlling it.
    I'm sorry I meant the position on your body you are touching the bar. Are you touching the bar to your pecs or are you touching the bar to about your top abs? I switch it up sometimes and flare my elbows with light grip and touch the bar like 4 inches down from my chin and other times I keep my elbows in and touch the bar to my top ab.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I agree that is a sick amount of weight on incline I can't even get close to that.
    thanks bro

29. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    I'm sorry I meant the position on your body you are touching the bar. Are you touching the bar to your pecs or are you touching the bar to about your top abs? I switch it up sometimes and flare my elbows with light grip and touch the bar like 4 inches down from my chin and other times I keep my elbows in and touch the bar to my top ab.
    my bad,on incline i tend to go very close to my neck.on flat i go right at bottom of chest like near my nipples.i played with different positions over lots of time,i have found these drop points for me give me the best chest developement.

30. i hope there is no doubt from anyone on my numbers,as you all should know ill be the first to throw up a video as i love advice and tips,every time i have posted a video i have gotten great advice,but i have always been pretty strong on incline,i was actually dissapointed in my numbers,used to be close to my flat bench numbers,which have came down by the way once correcting my form and focusing on it more.but we all learn and thats exactly why im here!

Similar Forum Threads

1. MSRIDER test driving NLA PERFORMANCE SWOLL-N
    By msrider in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 11:46 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 09:26 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 07:50 PM