Mack "Tests" NLA Performance

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
First off I'd like to say thanks to Justin and NLA Performance for this opportunity.I will be logging and reviewing T-blast,Recover-d,and Swoll-n.

Stats:
Training: pretty much lifting everyday,as on cycle now,when I go into pct training will change.As of now I'm on a 4 day split.
Chest/tris,bis/back,shoulders/traps,legs/back,and throw abs and cardio in whenever.

Weight:current weight is 187 pounds.

Diet:eating around 5000+ calories daily.

Other supplements:
Fish oil
Cycle assist
Formeron
Prolactrone
Orange triad
Methylvar
Organ shield
Muscle marinade or prodigy
Focus xt

Goal: obviously to gain lean muscle,and to maintain weight and continue to gain through pct.

Now just a little info about the products I'll be using:

T-blast:
Maximize Natural Testosterone Production
3200mg of D-Aspartic Acid*
Extreme Intensity and Mental Focus
Enhanced Libido and Sex Drive
Estrogen Aromatase Inhibitors

Recover-D:
RECOVER-D is our gluten-free, post workout recovery protein. RECOVER-D packs 28 grams of whey isolate and casein protein. RECOVER-D also packs 10 grams of glutamine for enhanced muscular recovery as well as 5 grams of BCAAs! RECOVER-D has 7 grams of healthy fats, less than 4 grams of gluten-free carbohydrates, and is low calorie! RECOVER-D truly is the Ultimate Lean Protein!
RECOVER-D is our gluten free, lean protein drink that is scientifically formulated to promote lean muscle growth, enhance recovery after workouts, and fueld your muscles during high intensity training. *Supplementing with RECOVER-D on a daily basis will help you perform at your best while supplying your body with the nutrients it needs to expedite muscle recovery.
-Premium, clinically advanced combination proteins- Whey Protein Isolate and Micellar Caseinates for optimal nutrition and performance.
-Clinically tested designer fats to promote a lean body composition
-Added vitamins and minerals
-Over 9 grams of Glutamine and over 5 grams of BCAA to enhance muscular recovery.

Swoll-n:
SWOLL-N is the newest product brought to you by NLA Performance. SWOLL-N truly is the Ultimate Nitric Oxide boosting supplement on the market. Taking the recommended dosage of SWOLL-N before each of your workouts ensures you will experience the most extreme, volumizing pumps of your life! SWOLL-N will give you lasting endurance, prevent muscular fatigue, and deliver you an immediate strength boost to help you make the most out of your workouts!

msrider

msrider

Awards
In for sure Brotha! You are going love those products. Couldn't be a better guy running these products. Your gunna love the gains bro.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In for sure Brotha! You are going love those products. Couldn't be a better guy running these products. Your gunna love the gains bro.
thanks,that means a lot man.i used both today,cant say much yet,but i will say that protein is so tastey.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in on this Mack. I've been hearing a lot of good feedback about NLA lately. Good luck brother.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In it. T-Blast is good stuff. Your wife will be pleased with it too!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm in on this Mack. I've been hearing a lot of good feedback about NLA lately. Good luck brother.
thanks man,i am excited to see what it offers me as well!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In it. T-Blast is good stuff. Your wife will be pleased with it too!
thanks,i sure hope it is,i have used a lot of daa products to compare to,so i know what to expect and hope for.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
once thing to note,which may not be from either product,is i am having a lot of gas,and really stinks a lot more than normal.stomach is not upset at all.diet was not any different than daily so may be this.but nothing terrible,just a note as i note everything good or bad,small or big that i notice when logging a product.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
In fo this fo sho!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In brother

msrider

msrider

Awards
once thing to note,which may not be from either product,is i am having a lot of gas,and really stinks a lot more than normal.stomach is not upset at all.diet was not any different than daily so may be this.but nothing terrible,just a note as i note everything good or bad,small or big that i notice when logging a product.
I had gas while on Swoll-N, but I have gas regularly too. The wifey hates me :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Had a good workout today,nothing over the top.but good.gonna really pick things up over next few workouts as cycle comes to an end.

Flat bench:
225x12
255x10
255x10
275x10
295x5
315x3
295x4
275x6

Db flys:
80x8 for 4 sets.

Champagnes:
90x8 for 4 sets.

Overhead db tri ext:
110x8 for 4 sets.

Db kickbacks:
35x9 for 4 sets.

Db press:
110x8 for 4 sets.

Took my 3 caps swoll-n before workout.Had a shake with 2 scoops of Recover-d.nothing to note so far,the protein taste amazing.I had a great pump today chest was lookin awesome,but can't say it was any better than the normal.Did get a pretty good back pump too!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Had a good workout today,nothing over the top.but good.gonna really pick things up over next few workouts as cycle comes to an end.

Flat bench:
225x12
255x10
255x10
275x10
295x5
315x3
295x4
275x6

Db flys:
80x8 for 4 sets.

Champagnes:
90x8 for 4 sets.

Overhead db tri ext:
110x8 for 4 sets.

Db kickbacks:
35x9 for 4 sets.

Db press:
110x8 for 4 sets.

Took my 3 caps swoll-n before workout.Had a shake with 2 scoops of Recover-d.nothing to note so far,the protein taste amazing.I had a great pump today chest was lookin awesome,but can't say it was any better than the normal.Did get a pretty good back pump too!
Nice workout Mack! And nice lift brotha. You might need to get your wife in behind ya spotting though, might be able to do a bit more that way. It took the Swoll-N a few days to realy notice a big difference. But then again I didnt have veins like you when I started it and then they started to shine. I cant wait to see what yours start doing ;)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Going to be doing biceps and forearms today!will also be starting my T-blast today to get it in my system for pct.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Wow,I can't even type up my workout yet bc my skin feels like its about to explode.i had to take extra time in between sets today bc my pumps got to the point it hurt.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Wow,I can't even type up my workout yet bc my skin feels like its about to explode.i had to take extra time in between sets today bc my pumps got to the point it hurt.
Hell yeah! That's exactly what we wanna here. Good stuff bro!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,so here's today's workout.It was intense as hell.Veins were going crazy,and had pumps that hurt.Even had to take extra time in between sets.

Barbell curl:
125x10
135x6
135x8
135x6

Reverse grip bench press:
255x12 for 4 sets.

Incline db curls:
60x7
60x8
60x8
60x7

Ez curls inside grip:
105x8 for 4 sets.

Db preacher curls:
80x8 for 2 sets.
70x9 for 2 sets.

Hammer curls:
80x8 for 4 sets.

Db wrist curls:
80x12 for 4 sets.

Ok,so my pumps were so intense today,they hurt.I love a good pump,but man it was extreme.I was having trouble doing stuff when I got done,could barely move without feeling like skin was tearing.I almost always post my workout as I eat my post workout meal,I literally could not from the pumps,and hands were cramping.Veins were insane today also!Have been extremely thirsty more than usual during workouts.Also one of the products is causing extreme gas,I could care less but man the wife hates it.I also started my T-Blast today.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Took a break from lifting today,did some abs cardio,and good mornings.everything is still good to go.Will be doing shoulders and traps to or row so can't wait to see the swoll-n pump!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Took a break from lifting today,did some abs cardio,and good mornings.everything is still good to go.Will be doing shoulders and traps to or row so can't wait to see the swoll-n pump!
I love the pumps and vasc look Swoll-N gives me on Shoulder day. Something about having your veins popping out of my neck and traps that gets me pumped.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
as everyone should know,i dont overtalk a product.But i honestly can not get over the taste of the recover-d,chocolate eclair is the flavor.it is amazing,by far one of the best tasting ive ever had,it seems to have a strong hint of cinnamon,im drinking one right now,i also like that its a whey/casein blend.2 scoops is a realistic protein intake,but it does mix kinda thick and i can only handle to mix 1 scoop and is more of the shake type of a drink,i always use milk with mine.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I'm in.

Just got my workout sample of swoll-n supp-d and recover-d. I'm excited to try it.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm in.

Just got my workout sample of swoll-n supp-d and recover-d. I'm excited to try it.
thanks for joining,id suggest swoll-n on arms day with out a doubt!

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I was just thinking if I should take it tomorrow for chest or wait until Thursday for arms

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I was just thinking if I should take it tomorrow for chest or wait until Thursday for arms
i obviously believe it will work better once built up,but since its a sample,i would use it on arms.I have only used it twice myself,once on chest and following day on arms,i cant say i noticed anything on chest as i said it may be better after it builds up,but even my 2nd dose on arms day was crazy,pumps that hurt literally.id say go with arms day.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I get incredible pumps while using on chest days but I've been using the product for awhile. Like Mack stated the best results occur after a period. Butt there's no doubt I would take it on ur arm day since it is a sample. My 2nd bottle is on its way and I tell you I will have veins galore when I'm done with it.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
i had a good shoulder workout today,had some great pumps and veins were crazy again,will get my workout up asap.just not feeling good today!

msrider

msrider

Awards
i had a good shoulder workout today,had some great pumps and veins were crazy again,will get my workout up asap.just not feeling good today!
You have a low bf already so your veins should realy get large. Hope you get too feeling better brotha!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
heres yesterdays workout,just wasnt feeling great yesterday,back on track now!I have started my t-blast,still doing 3 caps swoll-n and just 1 scoop of recover-d when i use it,it mixes thick and im not crazy about shakes to thick.So yesterday i had an amazing pump,i had some delt pumps and lats were pumped way more than usual,i cant say i noticed any vascularity change as on shoulders day i usually see a lot of veins anyways.The recover-d i have concluded is whats causing my extreme gas,usually within an hour of drinking it.Wierd bc i have read the opposite from other reviews,it doesnt upset my stomach,just crazy gas.

Military bb press:
135x12
165x12
185x6
155x9

Db shrugs:
105x18 for 4 sets.

Db military press:
70x9 for 2 sets.
80x6 for 2 sets.

Side db lat raises:
30x8 for 4 sets.

Seatbelts:
90x10 for 4 sets.

Bb shrugs:
225x18
255x18
275x13

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
heres yesterdays workout,just wasnt feeling great yesterday,back on track now!I have started my t-blast,still doing 3 caps swoll-n and just 1 scoop of recover-d when i use it,it mixes thick and im not crazy about shakes to thick.So yesterday i had an amazing pump,i had some delt pumps and lats were pumped way more than usual,i cant say i noticed any vascularity change as on shoulders day i usually see a lot of veins anyways.The recover-d i have concluded is whats causing my extreme gas,usually within an hour of drinking it.Wierd bc i have read the opposite from other reviews,it doesnt upset my stomach,just crazy gas.

Military bb press:
135x12
165x12
185x6
155x9

Db shrugs:
105x18 for 4 sets.

Db military press:
70x9 for 2 sets.
80x6 for 2 sets.

Side db lat raises:
30x8 for 4 sets.

Seatbelts:
90x10 for 4 sets.

Bb shrugs:
225x18
255x18
275x13

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Box squats:
255x15
295x15
325x12
375x5
325x9

Calf raises on block:
255x20 for 4 sets.

Bent db rows:
100x9 for 4 sets.

Leg extensions:
275x10 for 4 sets.

One arm db rows:
110x9 for 4 sets.

Ok,so blasted legs today!Had some amazing back work,i had a pump in my back that carried through to my traps and delts!I will just say this,i was working in a long sleeve shirt today,and i could see my veins in my biceps coming through the long sleeves.had some nice trap vascularity too.More vascular while lifting than normal and got a nice leg pump.Enjoying the swoll-n and cant wait to see it over some time.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Box squats:
255x15
295x15
325x12
375x5
325x9

Calf raises on block:
255x20 for 4 sets.

Bent db rows:
100x9 for 4 sets.

Leg extensions:
275x10 for 4 sets.

One arm db rows:
110x9 for 4 sets.

Ok,so blasted legs today!Had some amazing back work,i had a pump in my back that carried through to my traps and delts!I will just say this,i was working in a long sleeve shirt today,and i could see my veins in my biceps coming through the long sleeves.had some nice trap vascularity too.More vascular while lifting than normal and got a nice leg pump.Enjoying the swoll-n and cant wait to see it over some time.
Great Leg Day Mack! From the sounds of your workout NLA Swoll-N is in overdrive on your veins. I new this stuff is gunna work well for you. Look forward to seeing your vasc look after you've been on it for awhile. Killing it Bro!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Nice!!! I'm ready to get my swoll(-N) on!!!

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Thats what we like to hear!! Nice lifting bro.. You have some good numbers there.. Hope we can help you continue to improve and become a freak of nature!! Keep pushing and keep us updated!! NLA is the real deal ~~

Jon M

National and World Champion Powerlfiter

Team POWER & inTENsity:evil:

NLA PERFORMANCE
www.nlaperformance.com
Choice of Champions!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thats what we like to hear!! Nice lifting bro.. You have some good numbers there.. Hope we can help you continue to improve and become a freak of nature!! Keep pushing and keep us updated!! NLA is the real deal ~~

Jon M

National and World Champion Powerlfiter

Team POWER & inTENsity:evil:

NLA PERFORMANCE
www.nlaperformance.com
Choice of Champions!!!
Thanks a lot.Im enjoying my run already,can't wait till the t-blast takes off!and the help is always appreciated!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm in.

Ya take SWOLL-N on Chest and arms day just so you can truly experience the power of the arginine nitrates and 800 mg of agmatine sulfate!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey mack...are you taking swoll-n everyday even on off days?

my experience with nitrates has been if you dose every day effects are much better!!!

dosing 3 caps everyday still gives you a full months supply!!!

i am dosing t-blast 2/2/2 and feel a nice boost when i dose it, you getting this too?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
hey mack...are you taking swoll-n everyday even on off days?

my experience with nitrates has been if you dose every day effects are much better!!!

dosing 3 caps everyday still gives you a full months supply!!!

i am dosing t-blast 2/2/2 and feel a nice boost when i dose it, you getting this too?
I did not dose it on my last off day,but that was only one day since starting it,I'll continue it daily.i think I noticed the same with condense when I used it so thanks for the heads up!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did not dose it on my last off day,but that was only one day since starting it,I'll continue it daily.i think I noticed the same with condense when I used it so thanks for the heads up!
time will make this even better, imo.

how you liking the t-blast?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
time will make this even better, imo.

how you liking the t-blast?
Only been a few days,I can't say I notice anything yet.i started it a bit later than the other 2,but I will know in my pct which begins tomorrow.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only been a few days,I can't say I notice anything yet.i started it a bit later than the other 2,but I will know in my pct which begins tomorrow.
if you are starting pct it might take a little longer to feel effects since you are going to be in shutdown mode, imo....but it should get you up and running faster than not having it, again just my opinion.

what does pct consist of? oh yeah, what did you cycle?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
if you are starting pct it might take a little longer to feel effects since you are going to be in shutdown mode, imo....but it should get you up and running faster than not having it, again just my opinion.

what does pct consist of? oh yeah, what did you cycle?
I ran methylvar,it's m14add and tren,and I loved it,will have end result and pics up tomorrow in the log.My pct is t-blast,Formeron into erase,Organ shield,orange triad,And most importantly clomid.starts tomorrow.

Edit:also wanted to say thanks,I do respect and appreciate your opinion,I've read a lot of good things from you over time.what I do know is I agree,it is gonna be harder to see its results than if ran solo or in a natty stack,but I do know I've ran cycles without daa,and I've ran them with many other forms and brands of daa,so I can compare it based on personal past experience.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran methylvar,it's m14add and tren,and I loved it,will have end result and pics up tomorrow in the log.My pct is t-blast,Formeron into erase,Organ shield,orange triad,And most importantly clomid.starts tomorrow.

Edit:also wanted to say hanks,I do respect and appreciate your opinion,I've read a lot of good things from you over time.what I do know is I agree,it is gonna be harder to see its results than if ran solo or in a natty stack,but I do know I've ran cycles without daa,and I've ran them with many other forms and brands of daa,so I can compare it based on personal past experience.
i love formestane...pct looks good, i was nervous till i saw the clomid there at the end, lol....

look forward to seeing your results!!!

and thanks for the kind words!!!