Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined

Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    This guy year and a half ago
    Yoooooo!!!!! no way bro Lolol!!!!!!
    life is so much better whrn u give a shiit right!!!!
    lolo...amazing job bro...looks like ur evil bro from an alt universe. a yr and a half; did u ever think u can get to where u r???

2. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Thanks bro. Couldn't stand looking like that anymore. Got way to lazy being married lol
    Us ex fatties gotta stick together!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post

Yoooooo!!!!! no way bro Lolol!!!!!!
    life is so much better whrn u give a shiit right!!!!
    lolo...amazing job bro...looks like ur evil bro from an alt universe. a yr and a half; did u ever think u can get to where u r???
    That is my evil bro his name is Eats to damn much Lazyass lmao I had been in good shape before marriage so I knew I could do it but maybe not this well. I am in the best shape of my life now I would say.
    Life's a garden, dig it

4. Weight before bed last night was 174.8
    Calories for yesterday 1985
    300g protein
    140g carbs
    25g fat

Even though I'm keeping my carbs fairly low it doesn't seem to be making me crabby or lazy. My energy level is good. I'm able to stay focused throughout the day. Workouts are good. Mood is great!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nice transformation Reggie!
    second that!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

second that!
    Thanks bro
    Life's a garden, dig it

7. Any tips on things that work the inner part of the arms?
    Life's a garden, dig it

8. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Any tips on things that work the inner part of the arms?
    The further you rotate your wrists outward (supinated) the more it works the inner areas of the biceps.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

The further you rotate your wrists outward (supinated) the more it works the inner areas of the biceps.
    Makes sense thanks bro. What about inner part of the triceps?
    Life's a garden, dig it

10. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Makes sense thanks bro. What about inner part of the triceps?
    Overhead extensions. I like using a tri-bar

11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Overhead extensions. I like using a tri-bar
    Good call the ez curl bar kills my wrist when doing extensions
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Good call the ez curl bar kills my wrist when doing extensions
    Yeah tri bar is a good purchase for sure!

13. Inside bicep: wide grip curls, incline bench curls, machines that rotate the arm away from the body.

Inside triceps: reverse grip pull downs, overhead dumbell ext(keep elbow in,not flared out), lying triceps extensions (skull crushers)

14. Working back and bis tonight so will be changing up some exercises. Thanks for the tips guys. Diet was good yesterday. Protein 280 carbs 140 fat 25. Not getting the Niacin flush anymore lol my body must be getting used to it. Kinda getting burned out on fish so probably go back to chicken. Can't wait for all the turkey leftovers!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Working back and bis tonight so will be changing up some exercises. Thanks for the tips guys. Diet was good yesterday. Protein 280 carbs 140 fat 25. Not getting the Niacin flush anymore lol my body must be getting used to it. Kinda getting burned out on fish so probably go back to chicken. Can't wait for all the turkey leftovers!!
    Right on Reg, go kill it tonight man! I'm really burned out on chicken myself. Been eating about 4lbs/day for the past month.

16. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Right on Reg, go kill it tonight man! I'm really burned out on chicken myself. Been eating about 4lbs/day for the past month.
    Thanks brotha!! I heard doing curls in the squat rack gets great results so you will find me there pink dumbells in hand!! Mmm chicken lol I go back and forth between the two. I think I've cooked them both so many different ways I could open up my own restaurant. I'm going to call it the Smelly Bird!
    Life's a garden, dig it

17. Took some measurements last night
    Biceps 17.5 Up .5"
    Chest 42 No increase
    Waist 29 Down 1"

Broke a PR last night sitting db raises 70x8 although not sure I was pushing myself hard enough as it seemed fairly easy. Going to try 75 pounds next time
    Life's a garden, dig it

18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks brotha!! I heard doing curls in the squat rack gets great results so you will find me there pink dumbells in hand!! Mmm chicken lol I go back and forth between the two. I think I've cooked them both so many different ways I could open up my own restaurant. I'm going to call it the Smelly Bird!
    the squat rack is the only place to do curls IMO. can't be too careful

19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

the squat rack is the only place to do curls IMO. can't be too careful
    Good point and I'm very safety conscious.
    Life's a garden, dig it

20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Good point and I'm very safety conscious.
    also make sure to wear your sweat bands. otherwise you might get sweat in your eyes and drop one of those pretty pink dumbells on your tootsies. nobody wants that

21. One more bit of info. I'm fighting February 9th, originally I was going to fight at 170 but since I'm hovering around that now my promoter found me one at 165. Start hardcore training on Jan 3rd.
    Life's a garden, dig it

22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

also make sure to wear your sweat bands. otherwise you might get sweat in your eyes and drop one of those pretty pink dumbells on your tootsies. nobody wants that
    Ouch!! That would be a bad deal. I just had them painted
    Life's a garden, dig it

23. Had a great workout tonight. Tried a couple of new things.

Face pulls 70x8x10
    Rows 160x10x3
    Lat pull downs 130x10x3

Wide grip guillotine curls 80x10x3
    Wide grip preacher curls with ez curl bar 45 per side 3x8
    Hammer curls 45x10x3

Surprisingly the ez curl bar didn't bother my wrists tonight. Probably because I've taken a break from using it for awhile. Started the guillotine curls a couple of weeks ago. I love the pump I get from doing them. Tomorrow is chest/triceps (if there is a tomorrow) looking forward to expanding my tricep routine. Gonna bump my bench up a notch also.
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Had a great workout tonight. Tried a couple of new things.

Face pulls 70x8x10
    Rows 160x10x3
    Lat pull downs 130x10x3

Wide grip guillotine curls 80x10x3
    Wide grip preacher curls with ez curl bar 45 per side 3x8
    Hammer curls 45x10x3

Surprisingly the ez curl bar didn't bother my wrists tonight. Probably because I've taken a break from using it for awhile. Started the guillotine curls a couple of weeks ago. I love the pump I get from doing them. Tomorrow is chest/triceps (if there is a tomorrow) looking forward to expanding my tricep routine. Gonna bump my bench up a notch also.
    Right on man! I'm going to work on a new routine during pct and I'm going to switch up some exercises and go for reverse pyramids on main lifts I think. I'm down for any suggestions for substitutions for my auxiliary lifts!

25. Just started reverse pyramids myself. Have you tried guillotine curls or flat bench db curls? Heres a link to a killer forearm workout http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bAyDD3B_Cgc
    For chest I like doing cable crossovers starting at shoulder height for a set then raising one click, another set, up another click. Then do that in reverse. Those have all really worked well for me. I'm old school so don't really know a whole lot of new things. So if anyone has suggestions this old dog can learn new tricks!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Just started reverse pyramids myself. Have you tried guillotine curls or flat bench db curls? Heres a link to a killer forearm workout http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bAyDD3B_Cgc
    For chest I like doing cable crossovers starting at shoulder height for a set then raising one click, another set, up another click. Then do that in reverse. Those have all really worked well for me. I'm old school so don't really know a whole lot of new things. So if anyone has suggestions this old dog can learn new tricks!!
    Flat bench curls sound like a nice option. I have to stick with all free weight exercises, I have a home gym. No cable crossover machine....... yet

Its been a while since I bought something new so maybe my wife won't complain lol. But I was thinking a roman chair and selectorized hack squat were going to be my next investments. Not 100% sure though.

27. Weight preworkout tonight was 174
    Life's a garden, dig it

28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie
    Weight this morning was 176
    Took 1 cap with breakfast
    4 egg whites
    Oatmeal
    Banana
    Fat free milk
    Whey protein
    10lbs lighter than me...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

10lbs lighter than me...
    I'm down 5 pounds since starting Lean. It's really helping curb my hunger throughout the day. Haven't had much for issues as far as keeping my diet around 2k a day
    Life's a garden, dig it

30. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Just started reverse pyramids myself. Have you tried guillotine curls or flat bench db curls? Heres a link to a killer forearm workout http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bAyDD3B_Cgc
    I love the cable cross overs, changing height. I start with it high, where I am pushing down working the bottom sid of my chest and keep to odd number on the machine moving up to incline (pushing to face level. Kinda hard to explain sorry.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:24 AM
  2. Getting Lean and Mean with Epi/11-oxo (log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 07:07 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 04:30 PM
  4. Replies: 212
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 07:05 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 03:01 PM