Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Stuck to my guns last night and turned down the pizza haha.

    Calories for yesterday 2089
    213g protein
    232g carbs
    25g fat

    Not where I want to have my diet so will watch it closer today. Weight this morning 176
    Good job Reg! Keep up the motivation!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Good job Reg! Keep up the motivation!
    Thanks brotha!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. One thing I've noticed during this cut is that my strength is actually increasing which is kinda weird for me. Not by a lot but a very steady increase each week.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    One thing I've noticed during this cut is that my strength is actually increasing which is kinda weird for me. Not by a lot but a very steady increase each week.
    Not losing strength while cutting is a win. Making gains is a HUGE win!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    One thing I've noticed during this cut is that my strength is actually increasing which is kinda weird for me. Not by a lot but a very steady increase each week.
    It's all the hard work your putting In.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Pizza is a downfall of mine. Why can't it be healthy haha
    pizza, cookies, toasted everything bagels with veggie cream cheese

  7. Weighed myself tonight before my workout and was 175.5. Calories were clean today lowered my carbs to 140 and upped my protein to 278 I am really noticing that I am leaning up nicely. Overall mood is still good although I did get fairly mad while driving home from work lol but actually feel really good. Not having hunger cravings, so it has made it easy to stick to my diet.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. I have been seeing some people (you guys included) using Youth. I am on a budget however so have to choose what I purchase wisely. What are the benefits of Youth?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I have been seeing some people (you guys included) using Youth. I am on a budget however so have to choose what I purchase wisely. What are the benefits of Youth?
    Youth is 7-keto-dhea


    7-keto-DHEA is a by-product of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a chemical that is formed in the body. DHEA is a "parent hormone" produced by glands near the kidneys. But unlike DHEA, 7-keto-DHEA is not converted to steroid hormones such as androgen and estrogen. Taking 7-keto-DHEA by mouth or applying it to the skin does not increase the level of steroid hormones in the blood.

    People take 7-keto-DHEA to speed up the metabolism and heat production to promote weight loss. 7-keto-DHEA is also used to improve lean body mass and build muscle, increase the activity of the thyroid gland, boost the immune system, enhance memory, and slow aging.



    How does it work?
    7-keto-DHEA might promote weight loss by speeding up the body's metabolism.


    Natural EFX also contains 7-keto, but I like to take a couple caps of Youth each day to increase the effect. If you're supp budget requires some pruning, I would suggest getting Natural EFX over Youth just because of the multitude of angles that the one product approaches fat burning.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Youth is 7-keto-dhea

    7-keto-DHEA is a by-product of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a chemical that is formed in the body. DHEA is a "parent hormone" produced by glands near the kidneys. But unlike DHEA, 7-keto-DHEA is not converted to steroid hormones such as androgen and estrogen. Taking 7-keto-DHEA by mouth or applying it to the skin does not increase the level of steroid hormones in the blood.

    People take 7-keto-DHEA to speed up the metabolism and heat production to promote weight loss. 7-keto-DHEA is also used to improve lean body mass and build muscle, increase the activity of the thyroid gland, boost the immune system, enhance memory, and slow aging.

    How does it work?
    7-keto-DHEA might promote weight loss by speeding up the body's metabolism.

    Natural EFX also contains 7-keto, but I like to take a couple caps of Youth each day to increase the effect. If you're supp budget requires some pruning, I would suggest getting Natural EFX over Youth just because of the multitude of angles that the one product approaches fat burning.
    Thanks for the info brotha!! I really need to pick up some Natural EFX
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks for the info brotha!! I really need to pick up some Natural EFX
    No problem Reg! Any other questions just let me know!

    You going to go off the rails for a couple days next week like I am? I'm shooting for 7k calories on tuesday! lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    No problem Reg! Any other questions just let me know!

    You going to go off the rails for a couple days next week like I am? I'm shooting for 7k calories on tuesday! lol
    Lol I'm sure I will. 7k is all?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Lol I'm sure I will. 7k is all?
    sorry thats for breakfast
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    sorry thats for breakfast
    Now your talking!!! I'm gonna need the extra calories for trying to get my daughters presents out of their packages lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Now your talking!!! I'm gonna need the extra calories for trying to get my daughters presents out of their packages lol
    yeah I'm going to eat 12 donuts, 6 breakfast sandwiches and a pound of venison breakfast sausage for breakfast. I just need to apply myself thats all.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    yeah I'm going to eat 12 donuts, 6 breakfast sandwiches and a pound of venison breakfast sausage for breakfast. I just need to apply myself thats all.
    You got this my man!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. It will be like an episode of man vs food
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    It will be like an episode of man vs food
    this time man wins. adam richman aint got sh!t on me! If he did 300lb squats before each show I guarantee he could eat 5x as much as usual!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. I wanna know how he isn't tipping the scales at 500 lbs
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I wanna know how he isn't tipping the scales at 500 lbs
    he has to go vomit after every show. no other explanation
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. My thoughts also
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    No problem Reg! Any other questions just let me know!

    You going to go off the rails for a couple days next week like I am? I'm shooting for 7k calories on tuesday! lol
    lol!!! 7k!! do it homez , i dare u !!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post

    lol!!! 7k!! do it homez , i dare u !!!
    You're on bro!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    You're on bro!
    thats like 8 whoppers

  25. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post

    thats like 8 whoppers
    I'm starting the day with a dozen donuts. Not kidding. That gets me halfway there in 30 mins
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Name:  image-675712183.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  526.4 KB

    This is what I would look like again if I ate 7k in a day. Yikes!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  27. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 980"/>

    This is what I would look like again if I ate 7k in a day. Yikes!!!!
    lol...whos that?

  28. This guy year and a half ago
    Life's a garden, dig it

  29. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 980"/>

    This is what I would look like again if I ate 7k in a day. Yikes!!!!
    Nice transformation Reggie!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Nice transformation Reggie!
    Thanks bro. Couldn't stand looking like that anymore. Got way to lazy being married lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:24 AM
  2. Getting Lean and Mean with Epi/11-oxo (log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 08:07 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 05:30 PM
  4. Replies: 212
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 08:05 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Log in
Log in