Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Salad and pickles my man
    Salad it is!!
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Salad it is!!
    I eat 2 bags of salad mix a day to keep me full
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I eat 2 bags of salad mix a day to keep me full
    That's a really good idea. I've been snacking on fresh broccoli as well but a bag of salad mix is easy and fairly cheap. I don't like dressing so it'd be a perfect snack.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    That's a really good idea. I've been snacking on fresh broccoli as well but a bag of salad mix is easy and fairly cheap. I don't like dressing so it'd be a perfect snack.
    I just put a little mustard and balsamic vinegar on it and mix it up really good. Done deal
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I just put a little mustard and balsamic vinegar on it and mix it up really good. Done deal
    Nice!! I gotta try to stay away from roasted garlic triscuits lol I love those things.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  6. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Nice!! I gotta try to stay away from roasted garlic triscuits lol I love those things.
    Very random I know
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. broccoli is my goto snack. I eat it all the time while cutting. Steamed with Mrs Dash and red wine venigar
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. I've been seeing a lot of people eating black beans as well is that the best choice as far as beans go?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Nice!! I gotta try to stay away from roasted garlic triscuits lol I love those things.
    I like the rosemary ones!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I like the rosemary ones!
    Haha I have a box of those too
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  11. Took another cap with lunch
    4oz chicken breast
    1 cup steamed broccoli
    1/2 cup brown rice
    Whey protein with 8oz fat free milk
    16oz water
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. I ve heard out of beans, black are the best.

    I love black beans with rice. Probably one of my favorite meals is chicken black beans and rice.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I ve heard out of beans, black are the best.

    I love black beans with rice. Probably one of my favorite meals is chicken black beans and rice.
    Ok thanks I will stock up on them
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Cardio day today
    25 mins on the treadmill
    3 5 min rounds on heavy bag
    3 1 min round switches
    12 mins jump rope

    Weight after 175.5
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Made the mistake this morning of taking 1 cap and only eating a banana. Bad call got pretty shaky so had to stop on my way to work and grab a protein bar. Feeling better now and know better for next time. It says take with a meal for a reason.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. Lol. Yeah I get the shakes when I use a diet sup without food.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Made the mistake this morning of taking 1 cap and only eating a banana. Bad call got pretty shaky so had to stop on my way to work and grab a protein bar. Feeling better now and know better for next time. It says take with a meal for a reason.
    I take my first doses of Lean and Natural at the same time on an empty stomach post workout every day. No problems here!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Cardio day today
    25 mins on the treadmill
    3 5 min rounds on heavy bag
    3 1 min round switches
    12 mins jump rope

    Weight after 175.5
    Bag work is great cardio, 5 min is much harder then most think. Another guy and I do 3 min a piece back and forth. We go for 5 rounds or so about 30 min. Even with the 3 min break the last round is a beast. I work up a nice sweat.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Bag work is great cardio, 5 min is much harder then most think. Another guy and I do 3 min a piece back and forth. We go for 5 rounds or so about 30 min. Even with the 3 min break the last round is a beast. I work up a nice sweat.
    Ya it's a great workout!! First few times we did it I thought I was going to die lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I take my first doses of Lean and Natural at the same time on an empty stomach post workout every day. No problems here!
    I wonder if it's because I did it first thing in the morning? Maybe it shocked my system? I don't know but from now on I have to make sure and give myself enough time to actually eat. Got up late today so didn't have much time
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I wonder if it's because I did it first thing in the morning? Maybe it shocked my system? I don't know but from now on I have to make sure and give myself enough time to actually eat. Got up late today so didn't have much time
    I work out at 430am and take my first doses around 730am
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I wonder if it's because I did it first thing in the morning? Maybe it shocked my system? I don't know but from now on I have to make sure and give myself enough time to actually eat. Got up late today so didn't have much time
    It really is different for everyone. I can take them all day long on an empty stomach with no issues. Herbal ingredients truly work differently for everyone. Glad you are figuring out for yourself.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post

    It really is different for everyone. I can take them all day long on an empty stomach with no issues. Herbal ingredients truly work differently for everyone. Glad you are figuring out for yourself.
    Indeed. Like yohimbine hcl makes me totally crazy all day I can't handle it. Other people have absolutely no issue.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. 1 cap with lunch and felt fine no jitters.
    6oz chicken breast
    1/2 cup brown rice
    Black beans
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    16oz water

    Workout tonight was good. Chest/shoulders/triceps
    35 mins on treadmill
    Kickboxing although had to cut training short.

    Felt pretty good today. Very good mood, good energy and focus in the gym.

    Weight 176
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Supper
    8oz grilled tilapia
    16oz broccoli steamed
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    24oz water

    Calories for the day
    1418
    153g carbs
    130g protein
    34g fat
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Supper
    8oz grilled tilapia
    16oz broccoli steamed
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    24oz water

    Calories for the day
    1418
    153g carbs
    130g protein
    34g fat
    Wow. 1400 cals?? Id bump your protein up to 1g/lb body weight though
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Ya was kind of a crazy day, and wasn't hungry at all most of the day. Will take the time to eat more tomorrow. Is peanut butter a bad idea at night?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ya was kind of a crazy day, and wasn't hungry at all most of the day. Will take the time to eat more tomorrow. Is peanut butter a bad idea at night?
    Not at all. Do it up. Id do a scoop of casein and some almond milk myself.

    Not hungry with those beast hiit sessions you do on the heavy bag? That Lean EFX Refined must be doing you some good then!

    I know I had to stop after a lb of tilapia for dinner last night I couldn't finish my last filet. I can usually polish off an inhuman pile of food.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Haha nice!! I've been working the heavy bag like that for a few months now it's tiring but not too bad. Grappling is where I work my butt off, about wanna hurl every time. I'd say the Lean is helping. I've dropped two pounds so far
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. Out of protein powder but could probably do some milk?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:24 AM
  2. Getting Lean and Mean with Epi/11-oxo (log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 08:07 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 05:30 PM
  4. Replies: 212
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 08:05 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Log in
Log in