Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    My appetite has been in check, I'm sure the extra protein helps that as well.
    Back up to173 but feeling good.
    Looking good man!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Looking good man!
    Thanks brotha!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. Your delt are looking big and I see some veinage in that bicep.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor

4. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Your delt are looking big and I see some veinage in that bicep.
    Thanks bro. I think shoulders have to be my favorite muscles to work
    Life's a garden, dig it

5. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Thanks bro. I think shoulders have to be my favorite muscles to work
    Love hitting shoulders, that's where I get the best pump

6. Shoulders burn so bad. I do good weight and volume with delts, however, they are never as big as I want. When I am not cut for comp they are more round and bigger but as soon as I cut they seem to go away.

7. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Shoulders burn so bad. I do good weight and volume with delts, however, they are never as big as I want. When I am not cut for comp they are more round and bigger but as soon as I cut they seem to go away.
    That's how it is with my bis they're the first to go when I cut for some reason

8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

That's how it is with my bis they're the first to go when I cut for some reason
    Same here, my bis seemed to really lose size. My chest did at first as well.
    Life's a garden, dig it

9. Today is my last day of Formutech Lean EFX Refined. I have been very impressed with the leaning out effect and mood boost I received with this. I dropped 7 pounds of "unwanted" weight. It was very easy to take... Just one pill twice a day with food. Got a nice niacin flush the first couple weeks. Stayed focused and energized throughout the day and my hunger stayed in check!! I would say overall this is a winner!! I give Lean EFX Refined a 4.5 out of 5. The reason I didn't give it a perfect score is because there were times that I didn't have enough time to eat breakfast and got a little jittery. That of course would vary from person to person but for me I have to take it with food.

I also wanna to give the Formutech reps a 5 out of 5!! They have been extremely helpful and interested in my success. You guys truly are what AM is all about. Thank you for everything!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

10. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Today is my last day of Formutech Lean EFX Refined. I have been very impressed with the leaning out effect and mood boost I received with this. I dropped 7 pounds of "unwanted" weight. It was very easy to take... Just one pill twice a day with food. Got a nice niacin flush the first couple weeks. Stayed focused and energized throughout the day and my hunger stayed in check!! I would say overall this is a winner!! I give Lean EFX Refined a 4.5 out of 5. The reason I didn't give it a perfect score is because there were times that I didn't have enough time to eat breakfast and got a little jittery. That of course would vary from person to person but for me I have to take it with food.

I also wanna to give the Formutech reps a 5 out of 5!! They have been extremely helpful and interested in my success. You guys truly are what AM is all about. Thank you for everything!!
    I am glad that you liked lean efx refined. You did an e****lent log. When you get a second can you rate us on Nutraplanet and AM please?
    Thanks again
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Today is my last day of Formutech Lean EFX Refined. I have been very impressed with the leaning out effect and mood boost I received with this. I dropped 7 pounds of "unwanted" weight. It was very easy to take... Just one pill twice a day with food. Got a nice niacin flush the first couple weeks. Stayed focused and energized throughout the day and my hunger stayed in check!! I would say overall this is a winner!! I give Lean EFX Refined a 4.5 out of 5. The reason I didn't give it a perfect score is because there were times that I didn't have enough time to eat breakfast and got a little jittery. That of course would vary from person to person but for me I have to take it with food.

7 lbs is awesome progress! Really glad you liked it, but you definitely put in the work my man! Great log too, solid updates and good side convos. I enjoyed being part of it

12. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post

I am glad that you liked lean efx refined. You did an e****lent log. When you get a second can you rate us on Nutraplanet and AM please?
    Thanks again
    Thank you! I just put my reviews up in both places.
    Life's a garden, dig it

13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

7 lbs is awesome progress! Really glad you liked it, but you definitely put in the work my man! Great log too, solid updates and good side convos. I enjoyed being part of it
    Thanks bro. It was nice having you along.
    Life's a garden, dig it

14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thank you! I just put my reviews up in both places.
    Thank you

15. Reggie, Thanks for a great log brother. gonna have to watch what M-Sten does for ya.

16. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Reggie, Thanks for a great log brother. gonna have to watch what M-Sten does for ya.
    Thanks bro! Thanks for all your great tips!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:24 AM
  2. Getting Lean and Mean with Epi/11-oxo (log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 08:07 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 05:30 PM
  4. Replies: 212
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 08:05 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 04:01 PM