Bean and MAN REMming some zzzzs

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
First a BIG thanks to Mustang and MAN for giving me this opportunity. I apologize as I'm on my phone and don't know how to link up product info.

I'm starting late because I've been crazy busy.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Last night was night two using REM and I must say the first thing I initially noticed was how easy it was to fall asleep. This is usually a task for me as my wife swears the only way she can fall asleep is with the damn tv on.
I dosed 1 cap the first night slept deeper I believe as I don't even remember passing out. The only problem was I woke up a little groggy which is to be expected as I only avg 5-7 hrs a night.

Last night I dosed 2 caps for the hell of it. I was out instantly it seemed. Problem was I didn't even hear my alarm. Missed back workout. I train at 4-430 am so tbh ill get it in tomorrow morning nbd, but I am looking for something to give me a deeper sleep but without the groggy feeling. So ill go back to 1 cap and see what happens. More updates to come!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
1st!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah you sound like 1 cap will do the trick for you. I'm definitely a 2 cap person and loving it.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks fellas. Busy day today being a little under the weather and have some illness in my family been tied up today. Ill try and update tomorrow.

AZ, I'm def digging one cap!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay so I have to apologize, I've been going through some personal sh!t over the last week. My aunt who has been like another mom to me has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer and my wife has ptosis of the eye and has been getting tests done trying rule out a brain tumor. No answers yet on either situations. I've been a ****ing mess the last week needless to say, no gym no diet no sleep anxiety and worry tbh.

Again my goal is to start taking this again starting Sunday and try and get back to my routine on Monday.

I apologize to mustang and MAN for delayed log.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Prayers your way bro hope all gets better!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very sorry to hear about this big man. All the best to you and your family.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Very sorry to hear about this big man. All the best to you and your family.
Thanks AZ kinda living in a haze right now. Ill get it turned around though. Support is appreciated!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay so I'm no way back to normal but I did start dosing my REM again last night.

One cap I think is great for me. Slept well, out within minutes and not very groggy this am.

I am still lacking in the motivation dept, the waiting on tests for my wife and news about my aunt have me super depressed. My diet sucks and I do t even care if I make it to the gym. Some may call me a puss c but this kind if stress is all to unfamiliar to me. All I want is to snap outta this mind fock and start killing weights again.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Btw don't try PMing me as I no longer have that available and have no clue why. Just an FYI

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your body is just dealing with the stress the best way it knows how bubba...shutting down and conserving. You will know when it's time to get back after it. In the mean time,just take care of the loved ones.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Your body is just dealing with the stress the best way it knows how bubba...shutting down and conserving. You will know when it's time to get back after it. In the mean time,just take care of the loved ones.
Thanks AZ your support is appreciated more than u know friend!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Took another cap last night, took a little longer to turn my mind off but I slept through the night and the grogginess is slowly going away. We'll see what tonight brings

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
One cap is definitely where it's at for me. The grogginess is getting better everyday. My stress is slowly diminishing, still don't have a lot of answers yet but had long talk with the wife and we are both trying to quit assuming the worst and live one day at a time. Gonna try and enjoy Christmas, my routine starts again Monday.

Btw the deep sleep is awesome.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay so been busy with holidays and getting back into the routine. Wife also got her tests done today MRI, cat scan, chest X-ray. No news yet but I'm glad to have that part done.

Finished my pills last night.

Quality sleep 9/10
Solid product the best I've tried really. The only reason I gave it a 9 is because I have a hard time getting up lol. I found dosing about 30 mins for me worked the best usually out within 15 mins (estimate).

Stress 8/10
This product was put to the test and I have it a 8 only because my stress was reduced but not very much, this has been the most stressed I've been so it probably deserves a 10/10.

I will purchase this product in the future for sure. Very solid product and thanks again for giving me the opportunity.