Lean EFX Refined

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. In brother. All caught up!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer
    In brother. All caught up!
    Not much to catch up on... Thanks this ish is gnna get crazy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    jeez.. ur not fukin around
    Never. Go hard or go home lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Right on man, that's quite the addition to your stash! I'm doing full keto now 5 days on/2 days reload and the Lean EFX is the ONLY thing that's keeping me from eating every carb in sight. Ive been hitting my workouts HARD and staying under 2500 cals/day which should give me about a 1k deficit every day. It'll do you right, brother!

    It worked pretty well today.. My only carbs were ft free cheese and green beans. Didnt work out so no trace carbs from my shake as well.. I just split up my doses.. Inwas definite˝y hungry but its took the edge offf for sure

  5. Todays meals

    4 whole eggs+1cup whites+fat free cheese

    8 oz tilapia+2.5 cups green beans+1 tbsp olive oil

    8oz chicken breast+2.5cups green beans+cheese+1tbsp olive oil

    12tilapia+2.5cups greean beans+1 tbsp olive oil

    Macros
    2015 cals
    266p/49c/86f

    I already planned my meals for tomorrow cant fuggin wait.. Im gettin up early to work put so i can start eating.. I figure workin out fasted tomorrow will really deplete me

  6. Today was awsome.. Slammed down 500carbs. I went a little overboard wit calories (2600)but its all good.. Back to business tomorrow. I dont feel bloated at all but well see tomorrow.. Weight was 195 this morning

  7. Today was chest.. Splttig the doses of lean efx is really helping with the hunger..i only slept 5 hours because i worked yesterday night and then early this mornin so i kinda lacked some energy at the gym.. Pretty much same routine went as heavy as possible.. Its annoying that my gyms dumbells only go up to 100. Watever.. Diet is the same less than 50 g carbs. Its getting easier everyday to not crave carbs..i think my next refeed im gnna save until christmas.. My girlfreind made 160cookies that i think are worth saving my carbs up for

  8. Nice diet. Yhtshould shred some fat quick.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Today was chest.. Splttig the doses of lean efx is really helping with the hunger..i only slept 5 hours because i worked yesterday night and then early this mornin so i kinda lacked some energy at the gym.. Pretty much same routine went as heavy as possible.. Its annoying that my gyms dumbells only go up to 100. Watever.. Diet is the same less than 50 g carbs. Its getting easier everyday to not crave carbs..i think my next refeed im gnna save until christmas.. My girlfreind made 160cookies that i think are worth saving my carbs up for
    My next refeed is going to be Christmas Eve! I'm going to kill pounds and pounds of cookies it's going to be great!

    So many gym's don't stock heavier weights. I don't know if it's a liability thing or if it's just because not many people lift real heavy. I bet they have 4000 treadmills though, right?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer
    Nice diet. Yhtshould shred some fat quick.
    I hope so.. My "abs" are becoming more visible hope they all come out within the next month and a half. Gnna keep cutting after this log
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    My next refeed is going to be Christmas Eve! I'm going to kill pounds and pounds of cookies it's going to be great!

    So many gym's don't stock heavier weights. I don't know if it's a liability thing or if it's just because not many people lift real heavy. I bet they have 4000 treadmills though, right?
    Gnna look so swole the next day haha..they brag about it on their website over 80 pieces of cardio equipment lmao

  12. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Gnna look so swole the next day haha..they brag about it on their website over 80 pieces of cardio equipment lmao
    hahaha. I knew it. The max weight of available dumbells is always inversely related to the quantity of cardio machines.

    I'm going to be blown up like a water balloon by the 26th!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    hahaha. I knew it. The max weight of available dumbells is always inversely related to the quantity of cardio machines.

    I'm going to be blown up like a water balloon by the 26th!
    Ive noticed that.. Powerhouse which was my favorite gym of all time had like 10 treamills and two bikes and had everything a bodybuilder or powerlifter needed like chains and 150lb dumbella

  14. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Ive noticed that.. Powerhouse which was my favorite gym of all time had like 10 treamills and two bikes and had everything a bodybuilder or powerlifter needed like chains and 150lb dumbella
    Exactly! the last time I was in Sarasota I sought out a good gym to go to and when I got there they had 2 treadmills, a stair machine and a bike. But they had oly lift stations, 5 full racks, dumbells up to 150 I think, chains, bands, and every type of free weight, bar or machine you can imagine. It was awesome.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. I use golds here. It's in a shopping center and use to be a grocery store. There is a cardio theater with about 50 cardio machines, a cardio flor with 50 machines two machine sections with circuits, two free weight sections, a girls section, a trainers room, boxing room, bike room, and a Zumba/aerobics room. It's huge.

    Before they were here I used a ****ty gym that only had 1 bench, 1 incline bench, and a few dumbells. It sucked.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    My next refeed is going to be Christmas Eve! I'm going to kill pounds and pounds of cookies it's going to be great!

    So many gym's don't stock heavier weights. I don't know if it's a liability thing or if it's just because not many people lift real heavy. I bet they have 4000 treadmills though, right?
    how long do u usualy space refeeding/carbing?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  17. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post

    how long do u usualy space refeeding/carbing?
    I've been going keto mon-fri and doing 300g carbs each day sat and sun. Some people just do one day but I wanted to avoid the bloat from one 600g carb up day
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    how long do u usualy space refeeding/carbing?
    I was planning on doin one refeed a week.. But im goin HAM on christmas so im saving my carbs and do a full body depletion workout

  19. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

    I was planning on doin one refeed a week.. But im goin HAM on christmas so im saving my carbs and do a full body depletion workout
    We should compete to see who can eat the most cals for christmas
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    We should compete to see who can eat the most cals for christmas


    Ha. If i didnt care about my fat intake i would be untouchable in that competition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer
    I use golds here. It's in a shopping center and use to be a grocery store. There is a cardio theater with about 50 cardio machines, a cardio flor with 50 machines two machine sections with circuits, two free weight sections, a girls section, a trainers room, boxing room, bike room, and a Zumba/aerobics room. It's huge.

    Before they were here I used a ****ty gym that only had 1 bench, 1 incline bench, and a few dumbells. It sucked.
    That sounds sick bro.. The cardio theater plays movies in a dark room rite? Work out worlds usually have those around here

  22. Weight was 194.5 this morning.. Only had time for three meals and my shakes
    1scoop whey preworkout
    2scopps post
    5eggs+1 cup whites+1/2can spinach+1slice fat free cheese
    8oz chicken breast+1/2can spinach+1tbsp olive oil
    12oz talapia+1tbsp olive oil+3cups broccoli+2slices fat free cheese

    1921
    297P/34C/71F

    I had a really bad craving at work and ate a strawberry. Thats alright cuz i should still be i ln keto mode

  23. Double post

  24. Annoying phone app

  25. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Weight was 194.5 this morning.. Only had time for three meals and my shakes
    1scoop whey preworkout
    2scopps post
    5eggs+1 cup whites+1/2can spinach+1slice fat free cheese
    8oz chicken breast+1/2can spinach+1tbsp olive oil
    12oz talapia+1tbsp olive oil+3cups broccoli+2slices fat free cheese

    1921
    297P/34C/71F

    I had a really bad craving at work and ate a strawberry. Thats alright cuz i should still be i ln keto mode
    Yeah I wouldn't worry about one strawberry. Keep up the momentum man!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Double post

  27. Had a rough leg day today.. Leg days are the worst on keto.. and i take public transportation and the fuggin escalator was broke.. just my luck...Split my doses as usual.. The alertness is the same but the hunger pains are really gettin to me.. It could just be mental. ima tough it out. not much longer till christmas cookies..Diet is the same with some added baby spinach leaves not much so didnt bother to put into macros

  28. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Had a rough leg day today.. Leg days are the worst on keto.. and i take public transportation and the fuggin escalator was broke.. just my luck...Split my doses as usual.. The alertness is the same but the hunger pains are really gettin to me.. It could just be mental. ima tough it out. not much longer till christmas cookies..Diet is the same with some added baby spinach leaves not much so didnt bother to put into macros
    Stay strong my brotha! I'm struggling through the home stretch too!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. once u make it thought the ruff part i think u get stronger. i broke a few pr with doing keto.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  30. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    once u make it thought the ruff part i think u get stronger. i broke a few pr with doing keto.
    Its not necessarily the keto thats killing me.. Its probly a mix if no carbs and low calories. I might give keto a go with bulking. I just cant imahine breaking squatting PRs without carbs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lean EFX Refined (60 Capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 08:19 PM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 06:17 PM
  3. Getting my Lean on with LEAN-EFX REFINED(sponsered)
    By mattborn00 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 07:00 PM
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 12:08 AM
  5. Lean EFX Refined Trial Size (1 Capsule)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
Log in
Log in