SWOLL-N up with the help of NLA!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank NLA for the opportunity to test and review their Agmatine product SWOLL-N.

Here is the Product Write-Up:
SWOLL-N is the newest product brought to you by NLA Performance. SWOLL-N truly is the Ultimate Nitric Oxide boosting supplement on the market. Taking the recommended dosage of SWOLL-N before each of your workouts ensures you will experience the most extreme, volumizing pumps of your life! SWOLL-N will give you lasting endurance, prevent muscular fatigue, and deliver you an immediate strength boost to help you make the most out of your workouts!

SWOLL-N promotes: -Extreme Vasodiliation -Rapid Nitric Oxide Production -Enhanced Nutrient Repartitioning -Advanced Antioxidant Support

Here is a comprehensive breakdown of the ingredients in SWOLL-N:

3 capsules per serving - 30 servings per container- 90 capsules

800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate- Agmatine is the new and more effective supplement to increase Nitric Oxide Production. When Arginine is broken down in the body, it is converted to Agmatine Sulfate. Directly supplementing with Agmatine Sulfate has proven to be much more effective in nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing bloodflow than taking Arginine. Besides the incredible advantages that Agmatine gives you for athletics and performance, supplementing with Agmatine Sulfate has been proven to help with pain prevention and even enhance brain cognition with zero side effects.

A full dose of Agmatine Sulfate will leave your muscles engorged with blood, driving nutrients to that area increasing performance and recovery. The increase in bloodflow and nutrient transport to your muscles will increase athletic performance, increase muscle size, fullness, vascularity, and even promote fat loss while working out. Agmatine Sulfate helps with fat loss while workout out by increasing nutrient partitioning. This means that more calories are shuttled towards muscle tissue and less are stored as fat.

Supplementing with Agmatine Sulfate enhances pumps in the gym, stimulates the release of hormones such as pituitary, growth hormone, and luteinizing hormone. Additionally, Agmatine Sulfate inhibits (blocks) NO synthase, the enzyme that breaks down Nitric Oxide. Taking Agmatine pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, give you massive and long lasting pumps, decrease body fat, and increase overall performance. The increase in blood flow from taking Agmatine also has been shown to promote better focus and enhance your mood.

756 mg Proprietary Blend Nitrates (Sodium Nitrite): 500 mg -The chemical formula NaNO2 has been found to be an effective means to increase blood flow by dilating blood vessels, acting as a vasodilator. This works in conjunction with Agmatine Sulfate to increase flow of nitric oxide into the blood vessels and on to your muscles. Sodium Nitrite also helps reduce the risk of heart attacks and high cholesterol. Nitrities lead to formation of modified hemoglobin proteins, where hemoglobin is the structure in red blood cells that carries oxygen to the tissues.

Citruline Malate 1:1: 200 mg: this supplement is common in the bodybuilding community because it is thought to decrease body fat and promote release of human growth hormone and increased muscle mass. Citrulline impoves overall heart function and lowers blood pressure. Citrulline malate is very beneficial in maintaining muscle strength and preventing muscle breakdown. Citrulline malate helps fight fatigue. It accomplishes this by protecting your body against acidosis, the build up of acid. Acidosis causes rapid breathing, confusion, and excessive fatigue. Citrulline Malate is popular with athletes and bodybuilders for increasing stamina and elated energy levels.
Other Citrulline Malate Benefits: -it regulates important metabolic processes -it helps maintain the acid-base balance in the body -It helps boost energy levels ad helps avoid muscle fatigue -Citrulline is a detoxifying agent. -Citrulline prevents cramping, bloating or water retention after hard training.
PteroPure(Pterastilbene): 10 mg -Strong Antioxidant -Potent anti-inflammatory activity -prevents neuro-degeneration -mimics calorie restriction -improves heart health -help maintain healthy cholesterol levels -pteropure is said to help relieve oxidative stress which can cause heart failure, Parkinson's disease, and Alzheimers./p>

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Finally got to use this for the first time yesterday for my full body workout. I am a bit behind since my wife just had surgery, so I have been out of the game for a couple weeks, but trying to get things back in order now. This is the first agmatine product I have used and NLA has made me a believer for sure, and also will be checking out their other products since this one does everything it claims. This product gave me the best pump I have ever had especially for the full body workout which is a pretty small volume per each muscle group workout. I noticed the pumps mostly in my calves, chest, and arms as these were all almost painful pumps, but enjoyable none the less lol.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome,I'm in here,just took my first dose a few minutes ago.Nice that you say it worked the first use so well.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I'm in. I can't wait for my samples this sounds like a game changer.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Sorry I'm late Bro! Look forward to following and your going to love the pumps for sure!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Finally got to use this for the first time yesterday for my full body workout. I am a bit behind since my wife just had surgery, so I have been out of the game for a couple weeks, but trying to get things back in order now. This is the first agmatine product I have used and NLA has made me a believer for sure, and also will be checking out their other products since this one does everything it claims. This product gave me the best pump I have ever had especially for the full body workout which is a pretty small volume per each muscle group workout. I noticed the pumps mostly in my calves, chest, and arms as these were all almost painful pumps, but enjoyable none the less lol.
Awesome results on first day. Love that. I love this product. I'm just finishing up my first bottle and have transformed my veins into road maps lol. Can't wait too see what they look like after 2 or 3 bottles haha

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results on first day. Love that. I love this product. I'm just finishing up my first bottle and have transformed my veins into road maps lol. Can't wait too see what they look like after 2 or 3 bottles haha
For sure man, couldn't make it to the gym today so just had to settle with a Bowflex workout at the house, was much higher reps/volume this time around and pumps were great. There is just something about getting such a good pump you can hardly move parts of your body that just really makes you feel like you are getting that much more out of your workout lol.

msrider

msrider

Awards
For sure man, couldn't make it to the gym today so just had to settle with a Bowflex workout at the house, was much higher reps/volume this time around and pumps were great. There is just something about getting such a good pump you can hardly move parts of your body that just really makes you feel like you are getting that much more out of your workout lol.
No doubt! I would get so tight that it hurt while I was working out. But in a good way. Lol! Atleast ya got to workout and to me I get better pumps from it when I do higher reps.