NLA Recover - D & Swoll N log/review

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, huge thank you to NLA for allowing me to log these two products. It wont be a full blown log since its only protein and a pump agent, but i will comment and stuff on the two throughout my time taking these products. I received the package today after I came home from the gym. Shipping was very fast. I was not able to take Swoll N today, but i will tomorrow. I opened up the protein as my post workout shake.

Taste - 7/10 - opening up the container i noticed a different smell from the protein. not a bad smell, but different. almost like chocolate candy cane/mint kind of smell. I made my shake with chocolate ice cream, milk, EVOO, 2 eggs and some ice. The shake was really good. tastes just like it smells. no clumping. the powder was blended in about 7-12 seconds.

I will workout tomorrow and take Swoll N and do a review on that. thanks for stopping by

images.jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm in for results!hoping to have some of this myself soon!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Routine - I will be starting this routine next week. I will also post the routine I am on right now

Routine starting 12/10

Monday - chest/back - 9 sets each reverse pyramid

Tues - Legs/rear delts

Wed - OFF

Thurs - arms

Friday - Chest/back

The routine I am on right now

Tues - Back
Wed - Chest
Thurs - OFF
Friday - Legs
Saturday - Arms

I am excited to start the new routine but I dont know how long it will last. i have never tried this before.seems very exhausting

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
My Routine - I will be starting this routine next week. I will also post the routine I am on right now

Routine starting 12/10

Monday - chest/back - 9 sets each reverse pyramid

Tues - Legs/rear delts

Wed - OFF

Thurs - arms

Friday - Chest/back

The routine I am on right now

Tues - Back
Wed - Chest
Thurs - OFF
Friday - Legs
Saturday - Arms

I am excited to start the new routine but I dont know how long it will last. i have never tried this before.seems very exhausting
In for this log. Let us know how that first workout on SWOLL-N is.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

-Overdosed.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today i blasted chest. did a total of 14 sets. I am very sore from yesterdays back workout. even my chest was tight/slightly sore. anyways, took Swoll N about 30 minutes pre workout along with about 2 bottles worth of water along with a bagel to get some carbs in right before training. I have taken agmatine before (Synthetic Supplements) so I knew what to expect and was curious to see if this was any better....and it was. not by miles though, but i could def notice a different. my entire chest/arms felt full throughout the entire workout starting after my 2 warmup sets. vascularity wasnt really any different than my previous run with agmatine....had a nasty pump at the end of the workout. really felt good. my muscles stayed loose throughout the entire workout as well (even though i had a pump). i could stretch with no pain/tightness. my muscles just felt full. it reminded me of the feeling you get from OG Anabeta. Not really a pump but they felt fuller/larger. we will see how it does on Friday and Saturday when i do Legs then Arms.

Im taking Recover D post workout still. Is anybody interested in seeing how well in blends in a shaker up (video)? If some people want to see it, I will post one sometime next week.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You going heavy or light?

-Snappin some s h i t up.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NLA loves giving stuff away!

- walking on sunshine

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You going heavy or light?

-Snappin some s h i t up.
reverse pyramid 8,10,12 on most lifts. ill occasionally go DC on one set (normally on a compound movement like bench), and on flys i will do a drop set. but mainly 8,10,12. ive been on this routine for about 3 weeks now, first time i have ever done it. my thought is start heavy (when you are most fresh) and end light (when you are more tired). im loving it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NLA loves giving stuff away!

- walking on sunshine
yeah ive been researching there products over the past week or so and ingredients and such and they seem like a solid, up - and - coming company. would love to see nutra carry them

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today i did two days worth of workouts. I cant workout tomorrow. did 12 sets of legs, 8 sets of shoulders, 9 sets of biceps and 9 sets of triceps. holy crap i was tired. really had a very very nice pump right after i did deadlifts (sumo). started to hit hard after 3 sets of BB curl. im really liking Swoll N alot. I wanna see how long these results last. will do chest/back on Monday!!!! super excited for that. will only be doing 9 sets each since it will be twice a week. maybe even 7 or 8. ill see how i feel during the workout.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today i did two days worth of workouts. I cant workout tomorrow. did 12 sets of legs, 8 sets of shoulders, 9 sets of biceps and 9 sets of triceps. holy crap i was tired. really had a very very nice pump right after i did deadlifts (sumo). started to hit hard after 3 sets of BB curl. im really liking Swoll N alot. I wanna see how long these results last. will do chest/back on Monday!!!! super excited for that. will only be doing 9 sets each since it will be twice a week. maybe even 7 or 8. ill see how i feel during the workout.
In Brotha! Logs looking good with great results. Its amazing how fast Swoll-N works. But what's amazing is how each workout the pumps get even better. Enjoy Bro! I know I am :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow will be my last time i log an entry for these supplements. i wanted to give every workout i do a chance with these. today i did back and chest. did 10 sets with back, 10 with chest. never really got tired. pump was there, really felt good throughout my workout. tomorrow i will be doing legs. I will also write a final review on both products.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tomorrow will be my last time i log an entry for these supplements. i wanted to give every workout i do a chance with these. today i did back and chest. did 10 sets with back, 10 with chest. never really got tired. pump was there, really felt good throughout my workout. tomorrow i will be doing legs. I will also write a final review on both products.
Nice!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta give NLA props on the taste of Recover-d. Good stuff!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Gotta give NLA props on the taste of Recover-d. Good stuff!!!!
Thank You, I think Justin has created an awesome and different tasting protein than has been out. And then the additions of those great ingredients he put in, Its formulated with the Highest Quality to help you Build Muscle and Recover faster.