Knocked Out by MANkinds REM

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Knocked Out by MANkinds REM

Was lucky enough to be chosen to by MAN and MustangGT to try out there awesome sleep/fatburning product. lovin the ingredient profile and have been off my usual melatonin for the past couple months so would like to try somethin with a bit more kick. my prewokouts keep up everynight and i toss and turn and stare at the ceiling most of my night so really excited for this.

Day 1: just popped one cap last night half hour before bed at 12am. really felt a nice rush and i take it its from the gaba in the product(i luv gaba btw) then i just felt really relaxed and calm. for once i didnt feel my pulse beat on my pillow so that was awesome. i woke up once at like 3am but i had to piss real bad so it was from that. woke up feelin great and had a good dream about some hot girl, sadly didnt get it in in my dream but theres always next time lol all in all, awesome sleep. i did wanna keep sleepin but easy to wake up on it

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Day 2: went to 2 pills to see whats up. 2 pills actually got me a little more tired, felt like only a few min it took to fall asleep. cant say much on weightloss yet, only day 2 but i will say if u hav trouble sleepin, this is what u need.

Day 3: experimented last night to see if placebo effect on pwo and this product. took pwo at 6pm, got back home at 8 and was still up. 10pm hit and thought i would hit the bed. didnt take pills though cuz i wanted to see if i could sleep. 2 hours pass of just starin at the ceiling and hearin my pulse beat like crazy. then decided to pop 2 and what do u no, 10min i was out and didnt wake up once at night. stuffs legit
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

day 4: another great nights sleep, new staple when on preworkouts or any stim. did wake up last night but due to someone closin my window, need the fresh air. my days lately have been more productive, not as tired anymore at work
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

day5: sleep has just been awesome one these, my days have been so much productive and idk what it is but im less hungry too. not been eatin as much as i do.

day6-8: ok so ive had the flu the past few days and still feelin a little sick but still popped em while takin other anti-bio's. im sayin this now, do not do that people, have had much sleep and night sweats have been killin me. again DO NOT TAKE while on other anti-bio's. gonna skip tonight cuz im still a little sick
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

day 9-10: finally beat the flu, never really been sick for that long. anyway, the past 2 night have been great sleep and like i said earlier, my days are so much better and stress free. been studying and concentrating more than usual(finals week) and just been feeling great. ok so i think i been cuttin some body fat considering the anti-biotics usually make me gain a little extra weight. my hunger hasnt been that strong either. gonna hop on scale later today
  6. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    day 9-10: finally beat the flu, never really been sick for that long. anyway, the past 2 night have been great sleep and like i said earlier, my days are so much better and stress free. been studying and concentrating more than usual(finals week) and just been feeling great. ok so i think i been cuttin some body fat considering the anti-biotics usually make me gain a little extra weight. my hunger hasnt been that strong either. gonna hop on scale later today
    Glad to hear bro! Indeed a good night's sleep is very important in feeling well all around.
    Official MAN Sports Forum Rep
    Follow us for more Contest & Giveaways -
    www.Facebook.com/MANSportsInc -- @MANSportsInc
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

day 11-15: ok so been slackin on the log but been lovin this supplement. not gonna lie, its been 15 amzing days of sleep and just feelin great all day about life and everything. if i had a whole bottle, this would give great results if ran a full month. down 2 lbs but my diet aint really in check so i no this would do wonders if everything is on target. anyone havin trouble sleepin and on a cut should def pick a bottle. nothin bad to say about this product, MAN has snapped with this one
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

well finished my samples this weekend and gonna review.
    ok so i wanted to take this to to see how it would help me with sleep considering im always up and stressed lately and see if itll help with prew stims to knock out.

Sleep: 10/10 this stuff knocked me out right away most of the time. i pop em, close my eyes and outa no where its morning. ther was not one night where i did not fall asleep. there were some times where i woke up at night but just fell asleep right after and it was a nice deep sleep.

Fatloss: 5/10 cant really say much considering it was only 15 days but my ther was a little more definition comin in slowly so i would say a month of this stuff would be great especially if diet is on check. my appetite was decreased also throughout my day.

Stress: 10/10 i dont no what it was but i was so much less stressed throughout my day and just felt great. i didnt think about stuff that usually keeps me thinkin all day and felt just normal

Mood/Feeling: like stated above, felt great. always happy, positive, and everything was great.

Overall: 8/10 only reason not 10/10 cuz i didnt do full month and diet wasnt on check as much but this would be a def 10/10 other than that. if u wanna sleep, lose weight, feel great, this is what u need. MAN did a great job with this product and highly recommend. Would like to thank MAN again for givin me this awesome opportunity
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 04:01 PM
  2. Taken out by River Pirates!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 05:46 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 02:56 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 10:06 AM
  5. Tyson knocks out Etienne in 49 seconds