MAN has got the "REM"edy!!

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.1%

MAN has got the "REM"edy!!

First off, I would like to give a big shout out to MMGT and the whole MAN SPORTS commitee for giving me the opportunity to review this

product for 2 weeks.

Product arrived on saturday but i didn't consume until last night 30 minutes before bed and that's all it took to put me in the coma, 30 minutes.

Haven't slept this deep since i can remember, no i'm lying my wife gave me 1 of her lunesta pills one time i was having difficulty falling asleep

due to some stressfull family situations. But the sleep was just as deep but without the difficulty and grogginess of getting up. and i only had 5

hours before i had to be at work. had my cup of joe upon waking and was money all through-out my entire shift. do i look foward to my next

dose? Hell yeah!!! The only thing is i'm on a bulking phase and hope that this doesn't hinder my gains, but we'll see. Though i wouldn't mind

losing a bit around my mid-section. But will post up if i notice anything, for i know this product also has cortisol eliminating abilities. But for now i

can only speak upon is the deep REM sleep i've had last night. Loving it thus far, Thanks again MMGT for blessing a brother.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.1%

still sleeping like a baby at 3rd dose. at first 1 took 2 caps then decided to try the 1 cap only. sleep was just as great except i didn't sleep as long as i did when i dosed at 2 caps. and that was was the whole idea. i just wanted to take a nap, and a refreshing one it was. my bad MMGT for not posting everyday, but decided to post on just the days after dosing, to give a brief review. i have not much to say in terms of fat loss is concerned maybe due to me dosing only when i need to and can't get to sleep, but i'm loving it thus far and i'm on a bulking binge so i'm eating tooo much anyways to notice. stay tuned there more to come.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.96%

It's all good man, just get us some updates when you can. I'm just happy that you're getting good night's rest!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 09:03 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 03:18 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 08:03 PM
  4. heheh... got the best compliment
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 08:24 PM