Man Sports REM PM

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Glad to see your sleep taking a turn for the better. Hopefully you'll get some solid rest the rest of this log.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Glad to see your sleep taking a turn for the better. Hopefully you'll get some solid rest the rest of this log.
    Thanks bro!! Oh btw u da man!! Thanks for hooking it up. Loving the results
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks bro!! Oh btw u da man!! Thanks for hooking it up. Loving the results

    Hey MAN! No problemo, just excited to see you getting some solid results from REM PM!

  4. Took2 caps last night around 10:30 and then had a small emergency pop up. Was a little concerned I would fall asleep in the middle of it but to my surprise I didn't. Once I went to bed though was able to relax and fall asleep shortly after. Sleep was amazing again, and I slept through the night!! I've come to the conclusion that REM PM doesn't necessarily put you out it KEEPS you out once you fall asleep.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. Not a good night last night. Really had a hard time falling asleep and woke up a few times. I'm pretty drowsy today. Hoping tonight is better.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  6. Are you making sure to not eat any food 2 hours before bed time? REM PM is best on an empty stomach.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Are you making sure to not eat any food 2 hours before bed time? REM PM is best on an empty stomach.
    I had been eating some cottage cheese about an hour before bed. I will put a hold on that though. Slept great last night without waking up once. Took 2 caps about 20 mins before I went to bed and was out before I knew it.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Some nights the mind is just not ready to shut down and others, it's begging to. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Some nights the mind is just not ready to shut down and others, it's begging to. Lol
    Lol same here
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Yeah for me my body say ZZZzzzzz, but my mind says "Hey let's think about dumb stuff"
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

  11. Amazing sleep last night. Took 2 caps about 30 mins before going to bed. Slept through the night. Dreamt that Dana White called me to take a fight with Jon Henricks lmao. Was a cool dream though!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. Slept like a baby last night!! Making sure to take them on an empty stomach has really improved my sleep. Didn't wake up once.

  13. Hey man, thats awesome that the empty stomach protocol is really working for you. Glad to hear it!

  14. I was out of town Friday and Saturday setting up and working an mma event. We stayed out late both nights and got up early so I decided against taking any PMs. Taking them again tonight though.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Great night last night. Alarm once again woke me up. Gotta love it!! When I'm done with my sample run I will be buying a bottle of REM PM. Are you supposed to take a break from it?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Great night last night. Alarm once again woke me up. Gotta love it!! When I'm done with my sample run I will be buying a bottle of REM PM. Are you supposed to take a break from it?
    I usually don't take a break from it. However, if i'm really tired some nights and know i can sleep without it i may not take it.
    Official MAN Sports Forum Rep
    Follow us for more Contest & Giveaways -
    www.Facebook.com/MANSportsInc -- @MANSportsInc

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MFox View Post

    I usually don't take a break from it. However, if i'm really tired some nights and know i can sleep without it i may not take it.
    Ok that makes sense. I will be putting in my order. Told a buddy about it and he's getting a bottle as well! Completely stand behind this product
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Another great night of sleep last night. Did wake up once and try to eat which is weird for me. Didn't allow it though and was able to fall right back to sleep.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  19. Seems like you finally found your slumber with REM PM!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Seems like you finally found your slumber with REM PM!
    I did and thanks again for letting me try it!! I am ordering a bottle next week!! Overall I would give Man Sports REM PM a 5 out of 5. When taken properly nothing else touches it!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I did and thanks again for letting me try it!! I am ordering a bottle next week!! Overall I would give Man Sports REM PM a 5 out of 5. When taken properly nothing else touches it!!!
    That's what we like to hear!! Appreciate your feedback!
    Official MAN Sports Forum Rep
    Follow us for more Contest & Giveaways -
    www.Facebook.com/MANSportsInc -- @MANSportsInc

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MFox View Post
    That's what we like to hear!! Appreciate your feedback!
    It was my pleasure!! I appreciated the opportunity to try it before I went and purchased. I stand by this product and continue to use it. I have also told numerous people about it and hope that they are reaping the benefits as well!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAN Sports REM PM...Nighty Night
    By kbayne in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 03:08 PM
  2. MAN Sports needs 15 people to do a mini-log on REM PM!
    By MustangManGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 01:10 PM
  3. MAN Sports REM PM helps chedapalooza sleep!
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 02:28 PM
  4. Man Sports
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 10:30 AM
  5. Man Sports
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:28 PM
Log in
Log in