Man Sports REM PM

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my samples today. Starting tonight!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Catch some ZZZs bubba. Lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait! Haven't slept worth a crap in awhile.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. Life is busting my balls lately and the stress is messing with my sleep.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I feel ya there

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
In on this! Let's hope it's you're out cold when you take your REM PM!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks again MAN Sports for allowing me the opportunity to try this.
1 cap REM PM

Took a little while to fall asleep last night which is nothing normal. Once I fell asleep though I was out!! Only woke up twice compared to my normal waking up 5-6 times. Also had a couple twisted dreams lol love that!!! Woke up a little drowsy but nothing too bad. All in all was a good first night!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap REM PM

Went to bed a little earlier than normal last night. Within 20 minutes I could feel myself getting very relaxed next thing I knew I woke up and it was 1:30 in the morning. Got up and drank a glass of water. Normally it would take me at least 30 minutes to fall back asleep but not last night, I fell right back to sleep. Woke up again around 4am for a few minutes but again was able to fall right back to sleep. My alarm is set for 7a but normally I wake up by 6:30. Today my alarm woke me up. Feel good today. A little drowsy again but nothing too bad. I'm really enjoying actually being able to get some good quality sleep!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. Big difference for me last night and this morning.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya absolutely I can't believe how quickly it kicked in

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 2 caps last night and was out within 1/2 hour. Only woke up once due to my 3 yr old daughter crawling in bed with my wife and I. Really awesome dreams again. Woke up feeling very rested and no drowsiness!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My string of good nights sleep ended last night. Took 2 caps REM PM around 10p and was out before 11p. Ended up waking up every hour or so. I started a new lifting routine and my joints were pretty sore so I'm assuming that had a lot to do with it. Hoping tonight goes better.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the sh!tty sleep niner.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great nights sleep last night. I took 2 caps at 10:30 and it was lights out shortly after!! Woke up a couple times to go to the bathroom and fell right back to sleep both times. Didn't have any cool twisted dreams that I can remember but slept amazing!! Feel really good this morning, no grogginess at all.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy to say that I slept the whole night last night! It's been awhile for that to happen. :439:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy to say that I slept the whole night last night! It's been awhile for that to happen. :439:
I hear ya there. I've taken probably every sleeping pill on the market. Used to take Ambien and would sleep walk/eat. Hated it, so I was so pumped to try this and so far so good other than the one bad night it's been great!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't mess with Ambien after watching my wife turn into a zombie on it.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Some great feedback dude. Have you noticed anything different in 1 v 2 caps?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some great feedback dude. Have you noticed anything different in 1 v 2 caps?
Ya I do notice that I sleep a little better taking 2. The day after the first night taking 2 I was pretty drowsy most of the day but hasn't really been an issue since.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 caps at 1:30a. Ya that was a little late but had friends over to watch the UFC fights and had a couple beers so figured I would wait before taking them lol. Slept awesome without waking up once!! It's been awhile since I could say that. Now if I could just turn off my internal alarm clock and sleep in on days off it would be perfect.

Side note how about the fights last night!! Very good card Sad to see Bj and Shogun being outmatched they way they were although I did make a little money on them haha.

neddo

neddo

Awards
I haven't watched the fights yet, but Shogun and Penn are done. Rua did put a good fight up against Vera with his last fight though; and I didn't know he rematched Lyoto? Will have to find that fight.

Penn is, and always will be, among the douchiest in the binness up there with Koschek -- and both having a clinic put on them by GSP.

Glad your sleep is improving as well; nothing better than staying knocked the hell out.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't watched the fights yet, but Shogun and Penn are done. Rua did put a good fight up against Vera with his last fight though; and I didn't know he rematched Lyoto? Will have to find that fight.

Penn is, and always will be, among the douchiest in the binness up there with Koschek -- and both having a clinic put on them by GSP.

Glad your sleep is improving as well; nothing better than staying knocked the hell out.
So happy to see Nate get bullied. Can't stand either of the Diaz brothers. Same thing will be happening to Nick against GSP

neddo

neddo

Awards
So happy to see Nate get bullied. Can't stand either of the Diaz brothers. Same thing will be happening to Nick against GSP
Same. Icing on the cake is my dad loving the Diaz brothers (for their sheer drive); so watching them get manhandled -- and apparently having Nate flip Benderson the bird = awesome. Def a fight I'm looking forward to finding tonight.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree on the Diaz brothers can't stand either of them. No place for their attitudes in MMA.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Glad to see your sleep taking a turn for the better. Hopefully you'll get some solid rest the rest of this log.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see your sleep taking a turn for the better. Hopefully you'll get some solid rest the rest of this log.
Thanks bro!! Oh btw u da man!! Thanks for hooking it up. Loving the results

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took2 caps last night around 10:30 and then had a small emergency pop up. Was a little concerned I would fall asleep in the middle of it but to my surprise I didn't. Once I went to bed though was able to relax and fall asleep shortly after. Sleep was amazing again, and I slept through the night!! I've come to the conclusion that REM PM doesn't necessarily put you out it KEEPS you out once you fall asleep.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a good night last night. Really had a hard time falling asleep and woke up a few times. I'm pretty drowsy today. Hoping tonight is better.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Are you making sure to not eat any food 2 hours before bed time? REM PM is best on an empty stomach.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you making sure to not eat any food 2 hours before bed time? REM PM is best on an empty stomach.
I had been eating some cottage cheese about an hour before bed. I will put a hold on that though. Slept great last night without waking up once. Took 2 caps about 20 mins before I went to bed and was out before I knew it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some nights the mind is just not ready to shut down and others, it's begging to. Lol

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for me my body say ZZZzzzzz, but my mind says "Hey let's think about dumb stuff"

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing sleep last night. Took 2 caps about 30 mins before going to bed. Slept through the night. Dreamt that Dana White called me to take a fight with Jon Henricks lmao. Was a cool dream though!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slept like a baby last night!! Making sure to take them on an empty stomach has really improved my sleep. Didn't wake up once.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Hey man, thats awesome that the empty stomach protocol is really working for you. Glad to hear it!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was out of town Friday and Saturday setting up and working an mma event. We stayed out late both nights and got up early so I decided against taking any PMs. Taking them again tonight though.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great night last night. Alarm once again woke me up. Gotta love it!! When I'm done with my sample run I will be buying a bottle of REM PM. Are you supposed to take a break from it?

MFox

MFox

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great night last night. Alarm once again woke me up. Gotta love it!! When I'm done with my sample run I will be buying a bottle of REM PM. Are you supposed to take a break from it?
I usually don't take a break from it. However, if i'm really tired some nights and know i can sleep without it i may not take it.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually don't take a break from it. However, if i'm really tired some nights and know i can sleep without it i may not take it.
Ok that makes sense. I will be putting in my order. Told a buddy about it and he's getting a bottle as well! Completely stand behind this product

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another great night of sleep last night. Did wake up once and try to eat which is weird for me. Didn't allow it though and was able to fall right back to sleep.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Seems like you finally found your slumber with REM PM!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like you finally found your slumber with REM PM!
I did and thanks again for letting me try it!! I am ordering a bottle next week!! Overall I would give Man Sports REM PM a 5 out of 5. When taken properly nothing else touches it!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what we like to hear!! Appreciate your feedback!
It was my pleasure!! I appreciated the opportunity to try it before I went and purchased. I stand by this product and continue to use it. I have also told numerous people about it and hope that they are reaping the benefits as well!!