Getting Alpha-Lean with PES Alphamine- EatMoar's Log

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well what do we have here? I've decided to order 2 tubs of alphamine and log my lean bulk with the first tub; (the second is for my cut in the spring). This is my first log ever, so why not shredd it up while doing so. So lets get this rolling shall we? :D

Stats
Age - 19
Height - 5 ft 8 in
Wt (current)- 179 lbs
Wt Goal - depends on the mirror :p

Main Goal While Using Alphamine
My goal is to get a nice lean bulk going, gain a bit of mass, and not gain as much fat and to lose fat around my stomach area.

The Important Part- Diet

During this 6 week period on alphamine my diet is going to be as clean as can be. Foods will include : oats. chicken, natual pb, lean steak, lean hamburger meat, sweet potatoes, milk, nuts, etc. You get the picture here.

kCals and Macro Breakdown

Im going to be running a 40/40/20 split c/p/f and on training days eating 2900-3100 kCals using those macro percentages. On off days ill be eating 2500-2700 kCals. This is to ensure I dont gain any unwanted fat to hinder the success of what im trying to do here.

Workout Split

Ill be doing a power/muscle/burn type of lift with this split:

Chest/Biceps
Quads/Hammys
Shoulders/Triceps
Back/Calvs

Ill lead off each workout with a compound set doing 5x4s, and 2 - 3 warmup sets before performing the actual working sets. Then after 2-3 muscle building exercises consisting of 8-12 reps and then finally finish off with 1-2 burn sets, depending on the body part, of 40 reps per set. Ive found that this has been working quite nicely for me so im not going to bother to change it up quite yet. Im gonna see how far I can take it. I love lifting 5x5, 5x4, you just feel like the hulk hehe.

Cardio :X and Abs

Ill be doing HIIT cardio 3 times a week on different machines. I would sprint on the turf but it is to cold up here in December and my lungs dont work well in the cold. So ill be doing 15-20 second intervals at a very fast pace for about 10 minutes including rest times between interval sets. Ill be sticking to either the elliptical or the treadmill.

Abs are done on the days I do not do HIIT cardio. They are not logged; they are done weighted mixed with unweighted, or just outright all unweighted burn. I like the switch up my ab workouts but I find that doing them weighted with 4 sets : 1 set of 30 reps, 2 sets of 12-15 reps and then 1 set of 30 reps on a full crunch weighted machine works the best for me. But different strokes for different folks so im pretty much free styling my abs.

Supplement Break Down/Alphamine Dosage

Ill be dosing my alphamine 1 scoop in the am before breakfast and then another scoop before my workout. I like to workout at the end of the day , before 6 pm, so im spacing my dosages of alphamine apart by 4-6 hours atleast. I havent decided if I want to use alphamine as my PWO as well but it all depends on the timing of my dosages of course. I Dont want to take the dosages to close together, that would be a waste. On off days ill be dosing alphamine 1 scoop in the am before breakfast for the first week or two then bump it up to 1 scoop am, and 1 scoop 5-6 hours later.

Pre Workout Possibilities

Caffeine pills 200mg
Purple Wraath
or Alphamine (depending on time of doses.)
I have some Lit Up as well just in case :)

Post Workout
Weight Gainer Shake (homemade a la me)
-ON Whey protein
-.5 cups of oats
-2 cups of lactaid milk
-2 table spoons of PB
-100% yumminess
Creatine - 3g

Other Notes

Im really excited to start this. Ive wanted to try alphamine after reading a lot about it and some of the logs here on AM so why not try it to make my bulk a bit leaner so i know what im dealing with come spring time. My alphamine comes in the mail today and ill start dosing it up tomorrow. Tuesday is my universal rest day so lifting starts wednesday, but hey who knows I might be feeling anxious to get in the gym tomorrow ;).

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alrighty folks its game time first dose taken at 6:30 am . Let's make some progress !

Breakfast includes:

80g of oatmeal
1 scoop of protein/protein shake
A bananna

- today's an off day so I'll eat my carbs early and then taper them off. I want to eat 200-220 carbs on my off days and 280+ on lifting days. Gotta make the most of this.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
alrighty just took my alphamine + purple wraath for my pre workout time to do back/calvs! I have a little headache but nothing caffeine cant fix. Also im trying to get used to this extra heat alphamine is giving me but damn its hot! I almost feel too hot/sick sometimes but ill assume thats because of the weather changing here.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright heres what we got from todays workout of Back/Calvs

Deadlift
15/135
12/155
10/245
3/315
4/315
4/315

DB Rows
12/40
10/55
8/60
9/60

Pull ups (wide grip)

7/5/5/4 for body weight

LAt Pushdowns Locked arms 9not sure what the technical name for these is)

9/70
8/70
8/70
10/40

Seated Cable Row (burn lower back)

30/75
10/75
(total 40 reps, had to rest between the first set to finish off the second set , i try to do a total of 40 reps with minimal rest)

20/90
20/90
(same thing here just upped the weight, once i can do 30 i up the weight i like to stay in the 20-25 range for the first burn set)

Calves

Standing calf raise

15/75
8/120
8/120
8/120

Standing Calf Raise Burn(these hurt)

20/60
20/60
(huge rest in between these two sets, my calves were on fire and had huge pump o_0)

I did HIIT cardio after, 13 total minutes, 10 -> 20 second work intervals with 40 seconds of rest. Did this on the elyptical, i was sweating like a monster. I cant wait for spring though then I can sprint again.

I took alphamine and purple wraath pre and the energy was pretty damn good. My stomach hurt before this workout so it was kind of sluggish but still managed decent numbers that im proud of. So i cant complain. Im still getting used to alphamine, this heat can get intense sometimes, but im sure itll subside once my body gets used to the change.

Thats it for now.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just took my first dose of the day. Woke up with a completely destroyed upper back and my lats hurt as well. Ahhh I love back day.

Today is chest/ biceps which will be done after I rape a psychology exam.

Here's breakfast:

2 whole eggs
4 egg whites
4 pieces wheat toast

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Todays workout of Chest/Biceps

Barbell Bench Press

15/90
10/135
5/165
4/170
4/170
4/170

Incline DB Press

12/40
8/60
7/60
6/60
7/55
DB Bench Press

10/50
8/50
7/50

Decline hammer press

12/140
8/160
8/160

Cable Flys (burn set)

25/50 15/50
20/50 20/50

Pinwheel curls
4/45
4/45
4/45

Barbell Curls
10/30 +Mini bar ((dont know the weight of the bar so i just count the weight)
10/30 + mini bar
8/35 + mini bar
8/35 + mini bar
6/45 + mini bar

Cable curl (burn)
30/40 10/40
20/50 20/50

My biceps were dying by the end of this workout, I also did weighted abs today, a total of 8 sets (weighted crunches, weighted obliquies etc.)

Thats all folks

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alrighty folks, so far im loving alphamine. The first 2 days I had some side effects because I had to adjust my water intake but now im feeling the clean energy effects of alphamine. Im used to the thermogenic effect now, which makes this product even better. So far into it I havent weighed myself but I plan on weighing myself after the gym today to see if I dropped any weight. Diets been clean but I find myself trying to stuff the rest of my 3000 calories in for the day. The appetite suppression of alphamine never really hit me until yesterday when I realized I wasnt hungry after eating only 2200 kCals :O. Overall im loving this product for a PWO as well, the energy is clean and i NEVER get a headache or come down from alphamine like I did with all my other PWOs. ITs great because i like to try to study after the gym and doing it while coming down from stims sucks .

Today I took 1 scoop at 11 and now im taking 1.5 scoops and heading to the gym. I see a lot of people taking 3 scoops daily but for me i find that to be overkill so im gonna stick to the 2 - 2.5 scoop range, slow and steady wins the race ;) no need to add an extra scoop anyway.

Well time to hit the gym, Quads/Hammys today so I plan to kill it!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay I forgot to update this. Lemme update you on two workouts. When reading it goes reps/weight I like using this system :)

Friday: quads and hamstrings

Squat
10/135
10/135
6/205
5/225
4/225
4/225

Leg Press

12/200
9/360
9/360
8/360

Hack Squat

10/180
8/200
8/200

Leg Press (burn!)

20/180
20/180

Hamstrings

Romanian DeadLifts

12/135
9/205
7/235
4/255

Leg Curls

11/165
9/165
8/165

Leg Curl (BURN BABBBY!)

25/95 15/95
25/95 15/95

Saturday I did 20 minute HIIT, weighted abs, and forearms.

Sunday was a rest day

Monday (today)

Shoulders and Triceps

Shoulders

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press

15/90
12/120
5/180
4/180
4/180
3/190

Arnold Press

12/25
10/40
8/40
8/40

Barbell Front Raise

10/ mini bar + 5
9/mini bar +5
8/ mini bar +5

Laterial Raise (Burn)

30/10 10/10
20/10 20/10

Smith Machine Shrug (weights only)

12/90
10/200
8/220
7/220

Rear Delt Face Pull

15/90
10/140
9/140
9/140

Triceps

CB Bench

10/95
5/145
4/155

Skull Crushers

12/45
9/55
9/55

Over Head Tricep Extension

10/70
9/70
10/70

Tricep Pull Down (burn)

20/70 20/70

All in all im loving alphamine so much. Im finding it hard to break 2400 calories which is making my lean bulk a bit difficult but im still gaining mass, looking dry, and it making gains. I dropped down to 175 pounds sine last week. Im assuming its all water weight because in my mid section I seem to have started to dry up in that area. im going to do some pics tomorrow after back and calves.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Postponing this log, I ended up getting sick on tuesday and im still sick as of today. Im resuming this log next tuesday (day after my last final).

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finally feeling normal this log is officially resumed! Took my first dose of alphamine this morning at 11 am. Looking to hit the gym at around 4-5 pm after i run some errands.

Breakfast:

4 egg whites
2whole eggs
4 peices of wheat toast

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, just ordered 2 tubs alphamine, 2 tubs flashover, and 2 tubs daa... Want to see how this stuff works before i cycle this stack! Good Luck with the Alphamine!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Does this stuff mess with your stomach at all?