MAN giving AZ some REM

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off I need to thank MAN and MustangGT for this oportunity. I can never get enough sleep it seems since the years have piled on and any help here is welcome. Here is a link to the formula and it's breakdown as shown by Nutra: MAN REM P.M. (60 capsules): Discount REM P.M. Supplements

As you can see it covers things nicely in many areas. I would like to know the melatonin quantity per cap though. This will strictly be a log about the effects REMpm provides with my sleep. I have already had 2 nights of use to relay so far. The instructions recommend 1 cap dosing and that was what I went with on the first night. I noticed a slight relaxation before falling asleep. I have been waking up a couple times a night now for awhile because of some stress happening and I hoped this would help with that. The first night there wasn't any change there. The second night I went with a 2 cap dose and again I was relaxed and fell asleep well. I was not knocked out but just became calmer and went out easier. Sadly,I still ended up waking up twice this night as well. I will say though,I must be getting a deeper sleep when down because I feel much more energetic and rested than previous nights without the REMpm. I am optomistic that there could be a build up period for this and things will get better. Stay tuned! Lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah buddy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed...kick some zz's.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
3rd but 1st from the crew.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosed 2 caps again last night. It definitely helps put me to sleep but staying asleep is another issue. I went to bed about 10 and was up at 1,3,and 4;30. I am surprised that I feel this good even with all the lousy sleep. REM must be giving me some deep sleep. I just need it to be for longer intervals. This pattern of sleep has been going on for 2 weeks now and I was feeling like sh!t. Since using the REMpm though, I have actually noticed an improvement in how less tired I am feeling. Can't wait to see it really shine when my sleep normalizes!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! You sand bagging son of a bish you!!!!

This is going to sound gay BUT meditation does wonders for stress big fella. How is your sleep hygiene? Did they give you a full bottle?

- Valdez

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! You sand bagging son of a bish you!!!!

This is going to sound gay BUT meditation does wonders for stress big fella. How is your sleep hygiene? Did they give you a full bottle?

- Valdez
Here we go! Lmao

I don't hit the sheets unless showered. Learned that years ago. I try to meditate or slow things down but my head runs on overtime. That is why I used to bake so much when young. Things slowed down nicely. Lol It's just some issues happening right now that have my panties in a bunch. The boy comes in town for a month next week and I should be a new man then.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh cut the ****... ;) You sleep blacked out? Zero artificial light?

- Valdez

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like a cave! Freaks my wife out. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here we go! Lmao

I don't hit the sheets unless showered. Learned that years ago. I try to meditate or slow things down but my head runs on overtime. That is why I used to bake so much when young. Things slowed down nicely. Lol It's just some issues happening right now that have my panties in a bunch. The boy comes in town for a month next week and I should be a new man then.
i hear ya...i once described my sleep problems like a movie projector playing the days events over and over in great detail and thinking of things i could have said or done differently, it's a pain in the ass not to be able to shut it down!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's called life and sometimes it overloads you. I still have to say that even with the interupted sleep I feel pretty well. So at least the REMpm is giving me some quality sleep when I am able to sleep. Before starting it I felt hammered thru out the day.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You know im in brotha!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
In old man! Ill be logging this starting next week. I too am under some serious stress and work schedule sucks this week so ill start on Monday!
Hope it helps you out bud

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally!!! IN

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In old man! Ill be logging this starting next week. I too am under some serious stress and work schedule sucks this week so ill start on Monday!
Hope it helps you out bud
Thanks Bean5er. I deliberately crushed myself hitting legs today so I am exhausted right now.

Finally!!! IN
You tease

tommy likey.jpg

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling like a corner has been turned this morning. Did 2 caps again last night. The biggest bonus I notice right now is definitely the ease with which I go to sleep. I am one who will sit there in bed and dwell on things for close to an hour before I finally run out of steam. Since using REMpm, I hit the bed and I don't even remember falling asleep. I take it about 15 minutes before I'm horizontal and that works out perfectly. I only woke up twice last night but it was just a quick stir and I was right back asleep. I know when I get good sleep at night when I am up before the alarm sounds. Aside from physically being beat from the Zercher squats yesterday, I feel well rested and ready to tackle the bull****. LOL Today is an off day from weights but I do my back therapy exercises.

This one is for you BigT...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling like a corner has been turned this morning. Did 2 caps again last night. The biggest bonus I notice right now is definitely the ease with which I go to sleep. I am one who will sit there in bed and dwell on things for close to an hour before I finally run out of steam. Since using REMpm, I hit the bed and I don't even remember falling asleep. I take it about 15 minutes before I'm horizontal and that works out perfectly. I only woke up twice last night but it was just a quick stir and I was right back asleep. I know when I get good sleep at night when I am up before the alarm sounds. Aside from physically being beat from the Zercher squats yesterday, I feel well rested and ready to tackle the bull****. LOL Today is an off day from weights but I do my back therapy exercises.

This one is for you BigT...

You know how I am but if this helps you, I may have to try some... May, being keyword here, lol.

- Valdez

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used another product for sometime and REMpm showing results where that one could be replaced.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another solid night from 2 caps. I only woke up once and that was to take a leak. I haven't used a melatonin product before and I am sorry for that. Melatonin really has put me into a deeper and more recuperative level of sleep. My wife is going to try 1 cap this weekend to see how she reacts with it. She is a hardcore insomniac so this will be a true test. Lol

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Another solid night from 2 caps. I only woke up once and that was to take a leak. I haven't used a melatonin product before and I am sorry for that. Melatonin really has put me into a deeper and more recuperative level of sleep. My wife is going to try 1 cap this weekend to see how she reacts with it. She is a hardcore insomniac so this will be a true test. Lol
Good to hear bud! My wife is the same. Accept she insists she can't fall asleep without the damn TV on. I ****ing hate any noise when I'm trying to go to bed lol. I'm about to move into my own room :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using 'Sleep' just because they had a line sale with it on NP. I wake up way too groggy with it. Glad to see your product is workin out better.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken melatonin daily for about 8-9 months and it saved me! When I switched to thirds it was hard to get a good amount of sleep, I was waking up all the time and not able to pass out. Now I sleep straight through and feel refreshed a lot more often.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's made a noticeable difference for me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's made a noticeable difference for me.
yea try stacking with tylenol PM, liquor and ZMA. You'd be surprised how deep you can sleep. (LMAO, complete joke)

:toofunny:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already have the ZMA part! Lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like u like it too! Sofar I'm very impressed with it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another solid night from 2 caps. I was up only one time and then popped up before the alarm ready to go. I feel rested and recovered which is good because today in back day. This is one of the hardest days and that is why I put it before my 2 days off for the weekend. I get to bust out my new trap bar so I am excited to see how that plays out. This tune will be setting the tone for today:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in posting. I did 2 caps and actually slept thru the night. I slept in and my wife was worried. Lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sleeping in???? Must be nice to be an ol man! jk

Any grogginess or anything? And how's that trap bar treatin ya? I've seen a guy doin overhead presses with once before..looked..dangerous haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No invite GB? Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleeping in???? Must be nice to be an ol man! jk

Any grogginess or anything? And how's that trap bar treatin ya? I've seen a guy doin overhead presses with once before..looked..dangerous haha
No grogginess for me. I see the trap bar extended this old man's deadlifting for awhile. My lower back felt great using it.

No invite GB? Lol
No disrespect big man. I'm disfunctional in the social graces. Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update and then time to decorate the tree with the little one. 2 caps again last night and sleep was deep. I did pop up at about 3:30 but fell right back to sleep and wasn't up until 9:30. This is about 4 hrs later than my usual wake up time. Crazy for me! REMpm is definitely teaching this old dog new tricks.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll let it slide old man! Haha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 caps and I slept thru the night! All positives in here with REM PM. I love turning the alarm off before it even rings. Lol

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
I'm excited to hear how well REM PM has been working for you. 2 caps puts the light sleepers out!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two nights in a row of sleeping thru! Never underestimate the benefits of sleep. I have only 1 cap left for tonight so I will see how that works. I am hoping my Nutra order gets here soon with my bottle of REM PM. This will be a staple from now on.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm very happy with the sleep I've been able to get with this.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only had 1 cap left for last night and the results were clear. I definitely need 2 caps to get the deep,non-interupted sleep. I was up at 1 and 4 last night. I am feeling it today. Looks like my Nutra order is taking it's usual 7 days to get here so my sleep won't be great until then.

Final thoughts:
I absolutely am sold on this product. Like I stated previously,this was my first run with a Melatonin product and it produces great results. My sleep patterns normalized and the rest/recovery aspect became very apparent with the use of REM PM. It had a nice relaxing effect to get you to sleep and once asleep, you were down for the night. I am in a weight gain mode right now so I can't really comment on the slimming effects this would have produced. If I ever am cutting though,I will see how this effects the results. My suggestion is to try and get a sample of this and see for yourself how good it is. This is definitely a product where samples can show the product's effects. Thanks again to MAN and Mustang for letting me run this. I now have another solid staple in my cabinet.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn this was over fast...

Is that what she said too?