Log for PH-17 and Ph-19

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Im looking for some individuals to do some detailed logs for us.

I want 2 people on a "cut" to do a detailed log with our new PH17

I will need starting weight, BF%, Height, Sample diet, and would like to see your exercise regimen.
If you are using other products please list them. There can be NO other pro-hormones being used though. You must follow directions exactly as listed on the bottle

Same as written above I would like 2 more people who are on a "gaining" program or "bulk".

as previously stated, I will need your starting weight, BF%, Height, Sample diet, and would like to see your exercise regimen.
If you are using other products please list them. There can be NO other pro-hormones being used though. You must follow dosing exactly as its written bottle

If you are interested please send me a PM.

PH17
LG Sciences prohormones are a better alternative to illegal anabolic steroids. Most people compare PH17 to the illegal steroid "winstrol" for the effects. Winstrol doesn't seem to make you angry, cranky or aggressive yet still is anabolic. We theorize the effects are similar. The active ingredient in PH17 is
17 beta-[ketoethyl]-androstane-3one,17a-ol
20 mg per 1.5 ml delivered orally
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, HPb-Cyclodextrin, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Citric Acid, EDTA, K Sorbate, Na Benzoate, Ace K, Stevia.

PH19
Although LG Sciences new prohormone is not an androgen, most people compare PH19 to the illegal prohormone "Tren" (estra 4,9-dione).
Expect extreme mass and strength gains. The active ingredient's in PH19 per 1.5ml orally delivered are:
Octopamine 10 mg
6-keto-pregne-4-ene-3,20-dione 20 mg
Apocynin 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, HPb-Cyclodextrin, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Citric Acid, EDTA, K Sorbate, Na Benzoate, Ace K, Stevia

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Attachments

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Bulking...

Recently came off of a clean mini-cut, while running PH17 and liquid MMv3... Ready to make another run at a somewhat clean bulk...
Split is as follows:
Sunday: Off/Active rest
Monday: Arms/Abs
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Abs
Thursday: Chest, Medial Delts, and Anterior Delts
Friday: Back, Posterior Delts, Calves, and Abs
Saturday: Off/Active Rest
I train, using the solo HRT method, which is geared towards size...

Diet, is generally, as follows:
• Meal #1: 8 oz. top sirloin or 8 whole eggs, plus 1 cup of oatmeal

• Meal #2: 3 scoops Real Gains combined with 1 scoop Ultra Iso Whey plus 5 grams of creatine and 5 grams of glutamine

• Meal #3: 8 oz. chicken breast, 1/2 cup white 1/2 cup brown rice

• Meal #4: 3 scoops Real Gains combined with 1 scoop Ultra Iso Whey plus 5 grams of creatine and 5 grams of glutamine

• Meal #5: 8 oz. chicken breast, 1/2 cup white 1/2 cup brown rice

• Meal #6: Eat about 75 grams worth of protein and 75 grams of carbs.

Current weight: 232
Current Height: 71"
Current BF %: 14.8 with Calipers

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
People should try to get in on this...!!! I ran PH17 a little while back, with great results...!!!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Anabolic cans ;)

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
What's the cut off date for this...???

OzGuy

OzGuy

Awards
Ok guys, new here and just recently purchased couple cans each of PH17 & 19. Correct me if im wrong but theres no probs runing both at same time over 6week cycle or run the PH19 with MMV3 ?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Ph17 is very similar to winni. Ph19 is closer to the now banned tren extreme. I'd run mmv3 with ph17. You drop bf and get strong and hard as nails. Save the ph19 for a lean bulk.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Cut off is when I have enough logs going. ;)

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Anybody willing to log as described in the beginning of this thread

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I saw this two weeks ago I would have said yes to it. In the middle of another run right now though. Curious to see other logs; Aaron's was good.

OzGuy

OzGuy

Awards
started a PH17 & PH19 stack 5 days ago which I will run for 6 weeks which I will be keeping a detailed log on for myself, any 1 wants me to post I will [ will be an honest account on my experience with these 2 products ], couldn't get the MMv3 as bigmike suggested, im also from Australia not US which makes it difficult to obtain these hence $100 price tag for each of the 4 bottles. Point to note I've lost about 2 lbs in past 5 days with no cardio, the wife has noticed.

Cheers guys

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Awesome ozguy! Could you start a log in the log and review section??

OzGuy

OzGuy

Awards
Will do, also include stats, waiting on new fat calipers, should be here tomorrow

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Will get a log up, when goodies arrive... :head:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Will get a log up, when goodies arrive... :head:
They arrived yesterday... Will start log on Monday, as I'm almost done with this training week... Totally looking forward to running this...!!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I would be all over this if I wasn't going to start a log for MST soon. Definitely interested in the 17 and would love to run it on a cut!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Just saw this promo. I'd be interested in doing a cut. I'm 215#, around 20% BF.
Sample diet: Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs
Protein shake between breakfast and lunch
Lunch: Tuna or boiled chicken, broccoli
Mid-afternoon protein shake
Dinner: pre-determined between the wife and me.
Exercise regimen:
Monday: Back/bis
Tuesday: Cardio/abs
Wednesday: Chest/tris
Thursday: Cardio/abs
Friday: Shoulders/Legs
Saturday: Active time with family
Sunday: Off
Other supps taking: Multi, joint support (glucosamine/chondritin, fish oil, MSM, White Willow Bark) Creatine
Links to past logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217776-cary-has-blast.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214952-cary-goes-nutts.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209940-cary-ks-run.html

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just saw this promo. I'd be interested in doing a cut. I'm 215#, around 20% BF.
Sample diet: Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs
Protein shake between breakfast and lunch
Lunch: Tuna or boiled chicken, broccoli
Mid-afternoon protein shake
Dinner: pre-determined between the wife and me.
Exercise regimen:
Monday: Back/bis
Tuesday: Cardio/abs
Wednesday: Chest/tris
Thursday: Cardio/abs
Friday: Shoulders/Legs
Saturday: Active time with family
Sunday: Off
Other supps taking: Multi, joint support (glucosamine/chondritin, fish oil, MSM, White Willow Bark) Creatine
Links to past logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217776-cary-has-blast.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214952-cary-goes-nutts.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209940-cary-ks-run.html
That routine looks familiar.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can guarantee if you guys need a logger after I hit that MST stuff I will come through for you :)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. If loggers needed I would be interested. Thank you.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Start of log will be up this evening... Will link in here...