Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this thread is a tribute to the generousity of usplabs.

awhile back i posted that powerful/cissus was the 1st purchase i ever made on line, this was back in 05 before joining AM...and i think powerful/cissus had just been released-not sure....usplabs thanked me for my long time loyalty and said they wanted to send me a'gift'.

the gift:
t-shirt
shaker cup
jack3d micro
test powder
30 day supply of patented anaboliuc

ok, since this was a gift i have taken the liberty of doing things a little differently, i am running test powder together with pa.

i wanted to start this log on monday, but my daughter in law ran into complications with her pregnancy and i couldn't devote the time neccessary...but i did start using the supps on last monday, so today is 1 week in-i kinda like this better because i actually have results to post.

results from 1 week:
hunger-up
libido-up
endurance-up
motivation-up
mood-very nice
aggression-up, but very controllable-not going to run anyone over in my car-yet!!!

a little too wet from androgel to notice any vascularity difference so far, and strength has been climbing slowly for last 2 months and haven't really noticed any change out of the ordinary.

really curious how the test powder will react with the pa, i just figure they will be compatible, as most companies line ups usually are...most reviews on tp show leaning out with drops in bf, while the significant effect of pa is hunger...should be an interesting month.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
awesome review, and very generous gift from USP
thanks, ae!!!

btw-forgot to mention i am running my 2nd bottle of sns inhibit-p concurrently, i love this simple, inexpensive product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mixed 2 scoops micro/2 scoops test powder in the usp shaker drank it down with 1 patented anabolic around 40 minutes before i hit the weights. this was a definate pick me upper. i have ran micro before and never got this kind of stimmed effect, the test powder and pa have definately added a lot of pop...the pumps and muscle endurance on micro solo were what i thought really made it stand out, but adding the tp and pa increased the effects by double-incredible pumps and endurance really shocked and impressed me-truely amazing...also aggression-the tp and pa really put fire in my eye, hit the weights with a pissed off feeling in my gut. still no out of the ordinary strength gain, but i did add a bunch of extra reps today-endurance was very impressive. if i am not sore as hell tomorrow then i will add amazing recovery to the attributes!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so much for adding recovery...was sore as hell when i got up for work last night. went ahead and dosed micro/tp/pa before work, and did start feeling less sore within a couple of hours. i always carry my ink to machine instead of using hand cart, and 2 5 gal cans of ink felt really light carrying them across the plant. strength must be gaining some.

main things are still energy and endurance, even at work i notice this.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
usp is always hooking up the am community.

-Overdosed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
usp is always hooking up the am community.

-Overdosed.
yeah, i hear ya-there are a ton of patented anabolic threads right now....

but most guys are like me and stack stuff.
the other logs are limited to patented anabolic solo, since mine was a gift i decided to add test powder to it along with the jack3d micro.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We finally made it!

denise-milani-2.jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm in here!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In for this

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In as well. Great looking stack bigt.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read thru and I hope your daughter-in-law is well. So do we get to call you GrandpaT soon?? :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Read thru and I hope your daughter-in-law is well. So do we get to call you GrandpaT soon?? :cheers:
due date is 2 weeks away, but actually it could happen at any time...my bet is next thursday!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice T!! Congrats to all.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
So I guess this log isn't going to happen since you're now logging the nla stack?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I guess this log isn't going to happen since you're now logging the nla stack?
this log will happen, it just got put on hold. i stopped taking the products as soon as i was aware of the nla opportunity.

even though the usp stuff was a gift, i feel i owe it to jacob and the guys at ups to do a log and review, and i will!!!

btw-i turned down some stuff that was offered by ups once i knew the nla opportunity was going to happen.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
this log will happen, it just got put on hold. i stopped taking the products as soon as i was aware of the nla opportunity.

even though the usp stuff was a gift, i feel i owe it to jacob and the guys at ups to do a log and review, and i will!!!

btw-i turned down some stuff that was offered by ups once i knew the nla opportunity was going to happen.
Cool man I was just wondering

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh good man you are, T. Here's some info for those who maybe interested in there own Versa-1....

www.versa-1.com

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM members,

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards