PR-XT'N All Up In Your Kool-Aid(Grape Ape Flavor)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting this about a week early, but this Ape is impatient.

Lets start with a Big Thank you to Mansports for allowing this opportunity. Mucho Appreciated, and I wont let you down with the log. On that note however; I don't give a **** about anyones feelings here, and will speak my mind. I wouldn't let Man's wipe my ass for a bias review(I mean that int he best way possible).

I will be running this on a bulk, following my 2 day split variation of 5,3,1. This has been my favorite routine to date, and strength and muscle gains have been great. My diet is about 70/30 clean to dirty food. All in moderation, but it's safe to say I have been on the Lee Priest diet the last 2 weeks. I'm going to do my best to clean it up, so I can put some nice lean gains on. In the end though its all about calories, calories, and calories. My resolution last New Year, was to not step on a scale/weigh myself. I plan to stick to this and renew it come January. It feels good not worrying about numbers. Ill go by the mirror, but for this log I will take measurements(ill post up later) of the following body parts: Arms, waist, and around my upper legs(and anywhere else I feel necessary come time). My split looks like this:

Tuesday
Leg Press: 3 sets, 5,3,1 for reps
Back Squat: 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
Front Squat: 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
Flat Bench Press: 3 sets, 5,3,1 for reps
Incline Smith Machine Bench Press: : 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
Pec Deck: 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
Cable Preacher Curl: 3 sets 8-12 reps@faluire
Barbell Curl: 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
Incline DB Curl: 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure

Thursday
Deadlift: 3 sets, 5,3,1 for reps
Standing Military Press: 3 sets, 5,3,1 for reps
Bentover Row: 3 sets, 5,3,1 for reps
Tricep Pushdown: 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
W/G Machine Row: 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
W/G Lat Pull Down: 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
Laying DB Pullover: 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
Incline Shoulder Press Machine: 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
Lateral Raises: 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
Machine Shrugs: 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
Decline Bench: : 1 set 8-12 Reps@failure
Chest Dips: 1 set Body Weight@failure

I will be working in some abs for the Tuesday workout, but haven't decided on what yet. Calfs will be trained inbetween sets. These have both been neglected this fall.

Other Supps I am on:
one a day Multi
Swanson Immune Essentials
ON Whey Protein

Here is a pic I took today showing my over all progress. I will have better pics of my front, back and legs in the coming week.
2012_12_02_18_48_40.jpg

Any Questions?

PS: I'd like to widen my naturally small frame, and bring my pecs up in size(week point this whole time). Any and all suggestions welcomed.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bottle came in today. Ill try and have measurements and pictures up tomorrow.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a little eye candy from todays lunch, to try and get some of you guys in here.

85/15 lean beef, slice of porkroll, and a fried egg. All on whole wheat toast.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in bro

I got prxt and nolvadren on the way

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Im going to wipe your ass regardless.

'nuff said.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im going to wipe your ass regardless.

'nuff said.
You guys really are a stand up company, and you can have that burger when I'm fully done with it then. You'll have earned it.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
In! If you got any questions regarding your PR-XT run, please feel free to ask me. I don't even have my own bottle yet :eek:

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's going on in here?!?!?

:popworm:

neddo

neddo

Awards
All pre workout?
On Training Days: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 3 times daily with meals. Spread out doses evenly throughout the day. For best results, take 2 capsules with breakfast, 2 capsules 30-60 minutes prior to your workout, & 2 capsules immediately after your workout with your post-workout shake or meal.

indisbish. Tried to quote that hnnnggsammich, but need 150 posts (this one) to post

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reason why I ask is because ab says half pre an half post

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
waiting on AT&T to send me a new phone. my old one **** the bed, which has my logs up to Tuesdays workout on it and which I use for 99% of my internet. I would like to find a way to post my diet in a PDF, or screen **** or something, as to not cloud up the place. Still need to clean it up a little. Expect things to be in full swing by Monday(hopefully).

A for the PR-XT, there isn't much to comment on. My Hunger has definitely increased. Kind of early but Ive run enough Anabeta to know the feeling.

Ill only be posting my Compound lifts for this log.

Today
Deadlift: 185lbx5, 235lbx3, 255lbx1(felt good and hard, but I could go a little heavier. Little afraid too after hurting my back bad, deadlifting last year. Going to pick up a belt from my buddy this weekend.)
Bentover Rows: 155lbx5, 175lbx3, 185lbx1
Standing Military Press: 145lbx5, 155x3, 165x1

Pics

measurements coming

neddo

neddo

Awards
Damn strong OHP dude.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah dude I got a custom belt made. It's nice 1 piece of leather, 4 inches all the way around, with prong holes from like 28-35 inches. I figured ima keep it for years and years might as well get what I want

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn strong OHP dude.
Thanks. My press strength was something to go up quick, and the gains have been steady over the last 8 weeks. I have some deteriorated cartledge in my right shoulder so I didn't do any heavy weight on it for a good year. Got a cortizone shot, that made it feel a little better. Still cant do upright rows though, and it hurts on dips, some benching, and throughout the day doing tedious tasks. Starting strength for shoulder press was around 135lbsx1. Goal is 200lbsx1.

Yeah dude I got a custom belt made. It's nice 1 piece of leather, 4 inches all the way around, with prong holes from like 28-35 inches. I figured ima keep it for years and years might as well get what I want
Custom Belt sounds sick. Once I cop one from my buddy, Ill be at those deadlifts with a little more confidence. My lower back looks way underdeveloped in that pic.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went shopping and prepped some food tonight: Mixed up batter for some protein pancakes in the AM, froze some hamburger patties, made a chicken salad sandwich for work. Time to take this diet in a new direction.

tried to measure myself but couldn't seem to get it right. some things seemed off. did get my arms though.

Right: 15.625in
left: 15.5in

These are significantly up from 2 weeks ago when I tried measuring them. thought I was doing something wrong this time. Strange that Im a lefty too, but my right arm is bigger.. think it might play a role into why my left pec is so much larger. Maybe my right tricep is compensation work. Any ideas on this, or ways to help balance them?

As for the PRXT; I feel fuller, my arms are significantly up which is good but my hunger was iffy today. always going to be an off day in the mix though. Expecting big things by the end of this week.

16in. arms is the goal for the end of this run.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Went shopping and prepped some food tonight: Mixed up batter for some protein pancakes in the AM, froze some hamburger patties, made a chicken salad sandwich for work. Time to take this diet in a new direction.

tried to measure myself but couldn't seem to get it right. some things seemed off. did get my arms though.

Right: 15.625in
left: 15.5in

These are significantly up from 2 weeks ago when I tried measuring them. thought I was doing something wrong this time. Strange that Im a lefty too, but my right arm is bigger.. think it might play a role into why my left pec is so much larger. Maybe my right tricep is compensation work. Any ideas on this, or ways to help balance them?

As for the PRXT; I feel fuller, my arms are significantly up which is good but my hunger was iffy today. always going to be an off day in the mix though. Expecting big things by the end of this week.

16in. arms is the goal for the end of this run.
Do you have or have you ever considered picking up some Myotape? I got mine for free with a supp order a couple of years back. They work fantastically for measurements.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have or have you ever considered picking up some Myotape? I got mine for free with a supp order a couple of years back. They work fantastically for measurements.
No. Ill look into some.

Hope you get your phone soon bro :D Hit us up if you got any questions!
Got the phone, which is a releif, but whatever AM changed with the login is screwing me up. Can't login on any mobile browsers. Ill figure it out in time though.

Here's a sample of the diet I've eaten the last few days and plan to carry on out from here. Really is just the junk food cut out, and me making sure I don't skip any meals.

5:00AM: Protein Pancakes(1 cup oats, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 2 eggs), 16oz coffee
9:00AM: Bagel with cream cheese, 8-16oz coffee
12:00PM: PB&J(Sugar free) on wheat bread, 2 cups whole milk, 1 bag trail mix(6g sugar)
3:00PM: Protein Shake(1 cup oats, 1 scoop chocolate whey, 2tbs PB, 1 cup whole milk)
4:30PM: Cheeseburger on Multi-Grain sandwich thin
6:30PM: Dinner(usually a meat, vegi and starch. Meals vary but are always healthy)
8:00PM: Protein Shake(1 cup oats, 1 scoop chocolate whey, 2tbs PB, 1 cup whole milk)

No clue the macro or calorie breakdown, but I could figure out a rough estimate for anyone who wants to know.

Had to skip the gym today, but I will be there tomorrow. This will probably put my second day off till Saturday.

Tonight Dinner

As for the PRXT: Not much to comment on. My hunger seems to be ok in the morning, iffy/non existant in the afternoon and then strong past 6pm or so. Not the crazy hungry all the time feeling I had on my Anabeta/Recompadrol run. Not much in the body composition department as of yet, or strength that can be credited to the PRXT. We will see tomorrow.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Checked in the mirror as I've been getting ready for bed, and I'm def looking a little more full in the chest and shoulders.

Decided to hold my last dose off till pre-bed. I've seen some people do this with GDA's and other supps, and though I know i couldn't with something like recompadrol, I think i will be fine with this. Not too sure what to expect though.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I liked the dosing at night. Woke up feeling pretty dry. Still a little flabby, but nice and dry.

Something in the PRXT is suppressing my appetite. I'm still getting in my meals , but I'm not as hungry as I was before starting this.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dosed pre and post gym today. Really been experimenting. Going to take the pre-bed dose again.

Weights felt real good today. If they didn't, then all weights felt as if they could go up at least 5lbs. Crushed some PR's.

Leg Press: 455lbx5, 545lbsx3, 615lbx1-PR
Bench: 215lbx5, 225lbx3, 245lbx1 - PR

Let me know if you want any of the info from my assisted lifts.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do the prxt pre workout then pre post workout meal.

Haven't tried anyway else but I am using nolvadren as well so I dose that t night and pre workout

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
PRs from PR-XT eh? I like the sound of that :afro:

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
In.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do the prxt pre workout then pre post workout meal.

Haven't tried anyway else but I am using nolvadren as well so I dose that t night and pre workout
Keep in mind I'm only in the gym twice a week, but it'll be the same from on out. Plus prebed. Otherwise lunch, dinner, prebed.
PRs from PR-XT eh? I like the sound of that :afro:
Every week has been atleast 5lb increases, but never felt this easy. Especially on bench, that has been sticking and not budging.

This split has blown my mind. Always trained in the 8-12 rep range 3-5 days a week. Even when I didn 5,3,1 last year I was not this strong.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention a few things.

Finally got a calf workout in. First of all fall. Felt good and I have a nice little attack plan for them. **** if I'm ever going to get myself to do a crunch

Didn't get my calories or even protein goals in yesterday. Was real run down, felt kind of sick and just over worked. No groceries.in the house either. Luckily do to some mass confusion, there is now 3.5 gallons of milk in the house, and 3 dozen eggs.

On a bitter sweet note, I'm done my job today. That'll give me time to focus on eating and resting, but I need to pay them bills and all that food cost money. Hope I fall into something nice, real quick.

Diet has been spot on today.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Forgot to mention a few things.

Finally got a calf workout in. First of all fall. Felt good and I have a nice little attack plan for them. **** if I'm ever going to get myself to do a crunch

Didn't get my calories or even protein goals in yesterday. Was real run down, felt kind of sick and just over worked. No groceries.in the house either. Luckily do to some mass confusion, there is now 3.5 gallons of milk in the house, and 3 dozen eggs.

On a bitter sweet note, I'm done my job today. That'll give me time to focus on eating and resting, but I need to pay them bills and all that food cost money. Hope I fall into something nice, real quick.

Diet has been spot on today.
Good stuff man. You working for a temp agency?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah. Disasters relief at a Home Depot down here in NJ.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sippin on my PWO as I write this...

Deadlift: 205lbsx5, 235lbsx3, 275lbsx1 - This last lift felt light. I never picked up the belt I wanted, but I've been watching some deadlift videos. Had to work on my form big time. Was keeping my but to close to the grown. Feel more confident here, now.

Bentover Rows: 160lbsx5, 180lbsx3, 190lbsx1 - failed halfway on the last lift. Think I've been lying to myself with these weights. Going to drop it down and focus on my form. Squeeze more at the top

Military Press: 150lbsx5, 160lbsx2, 165lbsx1 - Sad, but it was about time I hit a sticking point here. I had to throw my legs into the last rep on my first set, missed the last rep on my second set, and didn't try to go up on my last set. Guess I can go up 5lbs every week.

Hit calfs hard again today. Forgot how much I love training this muscle.

As far as my assisted lifts, I hit all 12 reps on my W/G machine row. Time to go up 10lbs next week. Decline bech went up 10lbs too.

Felt real full in The gym as well. Endurance was great. Could have gone longer than the 80 minutes , but ran out of lifts and time. Arms looked big for once, which I liked. Could have been the tighter shirt I had on. Want to measure them again, but will hold off. Wonder if I can hit 17in. By summer.

Hunger is still non existent. I could go almost all day without eating much. Luckily eating is too routine for this to stop me. Usually a little hungrier after I start eating. Diet is solid today.

Chest still feels/looks small. Any tips to get it caught up with the rest of me, or atleast bring up my right pec? The symmetry is terrible.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny, my hunger has been way up since my PWO today. The intense gym session must have kicked things into high gear.

Should mention that my erection quality is up. Libido isn't any different, but strength and quality is better. I can lack in this department at tines. Planning a doctor visit and blood work in the near future, but that is another days story.

PR-XT must have a diuretic effect. I thought it was all the coffee I drink, but today I only had a cup and a half. I'm in the bathroom all day. Every 30-60 minutes like clock work. Not even big pisses, just major urges to go. Def have less bloat as well.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*******s; get in here and make me feel like there's a reason to maintain this log with any consistency and quality.

No vanilla in the house so I made a porkroll egg and cheese for breakfast. Usually eat 2 slices if porkroll a day. It's a Jersey delicacy. Have a perfect egg maker ring thing for the griddle. Cracked 2 eggs in it. That made the huge Pattie.

No cream cheese in the house so I had my onion bagel with a little butter and some Aji Pajarito. Probably the best hot sauce you can get. My aunt brings it back from Columbia twice a year. Amazing flavor to heat ratio, with a great thick consistency. Put this **** on everything I can, and I'm not even that big a fan of heat.

Calfs are crazy sore. Did some drop sets on the seated. Really on ****ing blast. Shoulders and upper back are pretty sore too.

Left pec looked the biggest it has all month. Pretty good compared to the rest of my body. Right is still so much smaller. If I could get it up, I'd actually appear bigger. Gotta get this out of my mind though. Ain't **** gonna change anytime soon.

Hunger has seemed to take a turn for the better. Def more hungry.

I appear to be a little leaner, but I think its a drop in bloat/water retention and some added lean mass and no new fat accumulation.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Helllloooo....Anyone out there? ...Oh, **** it!

My calfs are worst than yesterday. I'm walking with a slight limp, and barely made it down the stairs this morning. If it wasn't for the railing I may have fallen.

Looks like I'll be stuck lifting Wednesday and Saturday again. Holidays and **** dawg.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm lifting tomorrow before breakfast then not eatibg till thurs lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought about going today, but have a new plan for this week. Going to give most of my body some good rest time, only hit legs and do an arm blast workout I have. Trying to squeeze as much growth out of them as I can, before I try and slim down. Plus I will be switching routines very soon.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Helllloooo....Anyone out there? ...Oh, **** it!

My calfs are worst than yesterday. I'm walking with a slight limp, and barely made it down the stairs this morning. If it wasn't for the railing I may have fallen.

Looks like I'll be stuck lifting Wednesday and Saturday again. Holidays and **** dawg.
I hit some legs on Friday and my calves are still sore today. They are sore to the touch it's so bad. I like to feel a work out to an extent, but this is a little much. lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hit some legs on Friday and my calves are still sore today. They are sore to the touch it's so bad. I like to feel a work out to an extent, but this is a little much. lol
My feelings exactly.

Tonight the old man picked up some pizza dough and made a few pies. A rare treat, so I pigged out a little. Popped my PRXT 30 minutes before. Not sure if just a coincidence but I had a great food pump after. Muscles felt real full.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you make your own dough get some bulk HCA and mix it with the flour

Like a couple grams

Then use peach salsa grilled chicken and fresh mozzarella on it.

It'll keep weight off pretty well

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We go to the local joint and pick some up.

I'll keep that tip in mind for when I finally live on my own and am forced too cook more than just my breakfast and lunch.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's a quick Christmas morning breakfast. Nothing too fancy.

Going to have to get some more pics up of my dinners. Ma' Dukes is the Don Chef of home cooking.

Calfs are still sore.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Looks delicious, Im making the family feast now!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, we were going to make some fancier dishes, but time flies on Christmas day. Could have used some porkroll with the breakfast meat.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Yeah, we were going to make some fancier dishes, but time flies on Christmas day. Could have used some porkroll with the breakfast meat.
Yeah Im reaching my mid twenties so the duty of Christmas dinner is not on my hands. Though I must say I can cook a mean F****** dinner so everyone was happy.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
quick update as I've been busy.

Diet was off Christmas eve and Christmas day. Maybe not calorie wise, but food wise. My aunt decided to do Christmas this year, and she doesn't cook like the rest of the fam, so it was catered. Here's a pic of dinner that night.

Here is Wednesday nights dinner.

Loan of Pork, Homemade Pork Garvey, Roast Potatoes, Asparagus, Applesauce, and Red Cabbage.

And of course last night.

Rolled chicken stuffed with stuffing, Chicken rice, and fresh green beans.

Didn't get to the gym till Wednesday. Hit a PR on Leg press, and did a set of leg curls and extensions. My extensions were up +50lbs from the last time I did them about 10 weeks ago. Really shows the great strength gains I've made. Followed up with some calfs, and the Arm blast exercise I had. Wasn't all too impressed with it, but it was a decent arm workout non the last.

Leg Press: 5x455lbs, 3x555lbs, 1x635lbs

New diet and routine coming Monday to spark my recomp/cut before my lean bulk. That'll be my last week on PR-RX, and will lead into a new log of 11-KT Spray, Alphamine, and Recompadrol. Be sure to follow.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Welp, I was gonna comment on your progress, but I'm fuarking starving and that food looks incredible.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dboston General Chat 9
srx600 Anabolics 57
T MMA 12
S General Chat 8
S General Chat 0