stopstalking does big things with formutech volatile & endurance

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a big thanks to formutech for letting me log this stack of volatile and endurance.

[h=1]Formutech Volatile: Clean Energy & Devastating Pumps![/h][h=3]**DMAA Free Formula![/h]Volatile, by Formutech Nutrition, is a great tasting PRE-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop. The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash.* VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.*
[h=3]HOW IT WORKS:[/h]The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically proven to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train.* This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.*
Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!*
[h=3]The perfect combination of Energy meets Power = PUMP*[/h][h=3][/h][h=3]AAKG:[/h]
  • Enhances Nitric Oxide production
  • Increases the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells during exercise by dilating blood vessels.
  • Provides a larger amount of carbohydrates, proteins, and other muscle building hormones inside the cells.
  • Extends muscle pumps, enhances muscle growth through stimulation of both fast and slow twitch muscle fibers.
  • Boosts power output, leading to rock solid muscle gains.
[h=3]Agmatine Sulfate:[/h]
  • Increases Nitric Oxide Production.
  • Effective in nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing blood flow.
  • Enhances muscle pumps by stimulating the release of hormones such as pituitary, growth hormone, and luteinizing hormone.
  • Inhibits (blocks) NO synthase, the enzyme that breaks down Nitric Oxide.
  • Gives an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, give you massive and long lasting pumps, decrease body fat, and increase overall performance.
  • The increase in blood flow has been shown to promote better focus and enhance your mood.
[h=3]Citrulline Malate:[/h]
  • Fuels ATP production (muscles energy source).
  • Eliminates metabolic waste such as Lactic Acid and Ammonia from Blood.
  • Boosts immune systems.
  • Stimulates energy.
  • Metabolized to L-Arginine.
  • Increases Nitric Oxide production.
  • Regulation ammonia toxins which damage living cells.
[h=3]ViNitrox™:[/h]
  • Purified extracts of apple and grape polyphenols.
  • Enhance sports performance.
  • Effects muscles cells providing a lasting vasodilating effect.
[h=3]Osmo-Load™:[/h]
  • Scientifically researched and backed system of glucose polymers and sodium creating an anabolic environment inside your cells.
  • The glucose polymer combination maintains the proper osmolarity for proper digestion rate post workout to ensure nutrients pass quickly and efficiently to muscles.
  • Prevents water from leaving too fast or too slow from cells, which maintains an even balance for fluid retention during recovery.
  • Prevents hyponatremia, an electrolyte disturbance, by keeping sodium levels even.
  • Increases glucose absorption and water uptake.
[h=3]DiCreatine Malate:[/h]
  • Acts as a lactic acid buffer to prevent cramping.
  • No creatine loading and cycling required.
  • Retains the advantages of creatine monohydrate minus potential bloating and other disadvantages.
[h=3]Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower®):[/h]
  • Chemically bonded to magnesium rather than a water molecule as in creatine monohydrate.
  • Better creatine absorption through a lignand-gated cation channel.
  • More bio available creatine.
  • Less subcutaneous (under the skin) water retention.
  • Higher concentrations of creatine in the muscle, yielding better gains.
[h=3]Green Coffee Bean Extract:[/h]
  • Increased Energy.
  • Assists in the production of NO (Nitric Oxide).
[h=3]Diindolylmethane:[/h]
  • Regulates hormone metabolism and cell behavior.
  • Helps in the production of testosterone through estrogen.
[h=3]Vitamin B3 (Niacin):[/h]
  • Helps the body to convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is used to produce energy.
  • Improves blood flow.
  • Stabilize your blood sugar.
[h=3]Taurine:[/h]
  • Improves mental focus.
  • Enhance Performance.
  • Boost heart health.
  • Increase energy levels.
[h=3]Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn®):[/h]
  • Increase Muscular Strength & Power Output.
  • Increase Aerobic and Anaerobic Endurance.
  • Delay Muscular Fatigue- Train Harder & Longer.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[h=1]Formutech Nutrition Endurance[/h][h=3]BCAA Plus[/h]Our Chemists have taken branched chain amino acid (BCAA) supplementation to an all-time high! ENDURANCE, a 2-1-1 BCAA, includes additional ingredients Beta Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate. This combination dramatically speeds and targets absorption directly into muscle tissue. Beta Alanine decreases the burning sensation of muscles and Creatinol-O-Phosphate increase contraction of the muscles when no oxygen is available in the muscles, providing an extra edge during high intensity workouts!
[h=3]Why we added Beta Alanine to a BCAA?[/h]
  • Exercise, especially high intensity exercise causes the pH in our muscles to drop causing a burning sensation!
  • Beta Alanine acts as a buffer, so to speak, to help decrease the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue!
[h=3]Why we added Creatinol-O-Phosphate?[/h]
  • Allows your muscles to work past the point where your body would normally want to shut down!
  • Utilizes an extended number of muscle fibers during your workout, which amounts to better muscle gains!
  • Increases contraction of the muscles when there is no oxygen available in the muscle. This means better sprints or better intervals!
[h=3]Why we added L-Glutamine?[/h]
  • It plays an important role in keeping the muscles functioning properly and helps reduce muscle deterioration!
ENDURANCE is one of the most complete sports supplements for all athletes because the ingredients provide an extra edge during high intensity workouts, reduces muscle soreness, and increases storage of energy in muscle and facilitates creation of energy for muscles to use. Along with the staples found in other BCAA powder the additions of Beta Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate make ENDURANCE the most complete BCAA powder on the market!
[h=3]Enjoy all these benefits of ENDURANCE[/h]
  • 7100mg of Branched Chain Amino Acids!
  • Promotes vasodilation, leading to improved protein assimilation and absorption.
  • Reduce muscle breakdown during training and recovery.
  • Delay muscle fatigue.
  • Reduce delayed-onset muscle soreness.
  • Decreases Lactic acid buildup in muscles!
  • Promote muscle growth.
  • Promote faster tissue repair.
  • Support optimum growth hormone levels.
  • Provide energy boosts during intense training sessions.
[h=3]Ingredients in Endurance![/h]
  • Vitamin B6 - This water-soluble vitamin changes fats and protein into energy and makes glycogen.* Glycogen is energy ready to be used stored inside the muscle and liver.
  • L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine are all essential amino acids which mean that the body cannot make them so you need to consume them in your diet.
    • L-Leucine helps burn fat without burning muscle and spares the muscle proteins, leaving them to help build and increase muscle gain and mass.
    • L-Isoleucine is important in the regulation of blood sugar, and also helps increase energy level.
    • L-Valine is necessary for smooth nervous system, cognitive functioning and is essential for muscle tissue repair, muscle metabolism, and also increases exercise endurance.
  • L-Glutamine is not considered an essential amino acid but becomes essential for endurance athletes and people with gastrointestinal disorders. This amino acid supports the immune system, and increases creation of glycogen.
  • Citrulline Malate is an amino acid that enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. (Pere-guisado J. 2010)
  • Beta Alanine increases muscle carnosine which help reduce muscle acids decreasing the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue.(Hoffman J, 2008)
  • Creatinol-O-Phosphate increases contraction of the muscles when there is no oxygen available in the muscle. This means better sprints or better intervals.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
okay so i have had a total of three workout so far on volatile and endurance. so here is my initial review,

VOLATILE TASTE 8 OUT OF 10. The taste is good. Not to sweet, not tangy. almost like a fruit roll up. no chemical aftertaste like beta alanine sometimes has.

VOLATILE ENERGY 7 OUT OF 10. A nice amount of energy. Zero jitters. not as strong as others i have tried but its a nice amount of energy and where it lacks in energy it makes up in focus

VOLATILE FOCUS 9 OUT OF 10. Focus is great. i get in the gym and just wanna lift. I look at the weights and judt wanna kill it. Its kinda hard to explain but its pretty awesome.

VOLATILE PUMPS 10 OUT OF 10. I have tried most pre workouts on the market and can say this is one of the top pump products i have tried. Maybe even number 1. The pump starts early in the gym and last for hours after.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Endurance is handsdown the best tasting bcaa product i have used. it also mixes aweome very little floaties on top. Its kinda early to comment on the preformance but im sure that will be notiable soon.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
In on this. Great write up on both products.
Thanks

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
had a solid bi/tri workout today. I went to the gym on a empty stomach. usually when i go to the gym on a empty stomach my workout is just eh as well as the pumps. I took two scoops volatile mixed up a scoop of endurance and went to the gym.

I have to say this was the best fasted workout i have ever had. Strength was up, pumps were insane (muscle fullness and vascularity). Pumps lasted for hours after the gym as they have been.

i dont know if it has to do wih volatile or endurance but i have noticed my stamina is up in the gym and it seems as if my breathing is better. almost feels like my lungs have opended up. kinda reminds m of when i would take albuterol as a kid for asthma. could this be from either product ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so did a 16 hour shift last night so it became and off day. tongiht i plan on hitting shoulders and chest tomorrow. i most likely will be taking two scoops since the pumps are amazing and also im usually tired working out at 11 pm after work. update to come tomorrow sometime in the AM.

Im already telling everyone at work about volatile and endurance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
volatile looks intriguing...9 gms per serving is not ordinary in this day of small doses...9 gms of actives per serving-right? damn!!!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
so did a 16 hour shift last night so it became and off day. tongiht i plan on hitting shoulders and chest tomorrow. i most likely will be taking two scoops since the pumps are amazing and also im usually tired working out at 11 pm after work. update to come tomorrow sometime in the AM.

Im already telling everyone at work about volatile and endurance.
Very Nice. I would try 1.5 scoops. I bet you will be satisfied!
thanks

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
volatile looks intriguing...9 gms per serving is not ordinary in this day of small doses...9 gms of actives per serving-right? damn!!!

yes i love ti. I know your a stim junkie as i am. It doesnt have as much stims as some other product but the focus and pumps are enough to make me wanna kill it in the gym. I never though i would be so happy with a product that didnt make me craked out but this medium stimmed product has won me over.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes Sir If you compare to other PWO products you should be very pleased how many actives per scoop we put in it!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very Nice. I would try 1.5 scoops. I bet you will be satisfied!
thanks

i will give this a try tonight. 1 scoops would be fine for a mid day workout. Im just usually beat by the time i hit the gym at 11pm

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds good. I had played around with it quite a bit before we came out and 1.5 seemed to be my sweet spot. I personally did not get much added benefit doing two scoops. It may just be me though.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good. I had played around with it quite a bit before we came out and 1.5 seemed to be my sweet spot. I personally did not get much added benefit doing two scoops. It may just be me though.
i will let you know tonight how 1.5 treats me. With the amount of actives per scoop i can see 1.5 being more than enough.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes i love ti. I know your a stim junkie as i am. It doesnt have as much stims as some other product but the focus and pumps are enough to make me wanna kill it in the gym. I never though i would be so happy with a product that didnt make me craked out but this medium stimmed product has won me over.
lol....i have plenty off add ons.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Late but sub'd......

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
last night i went with a scoop and a half about 20 mins preworkout. focus was great. energy was pretty legit for it being a 11pm workout. Pumps were amazing. Usually my shhoulder workout do not create an amazing pump, this was not the case last night. I even had a pump in my chest and forearms.

I now agree that 1.5 is the sweet spot. 1 scoops is great but 1.5 really boost the energy and focus. 2 scoops does not give a noticable differnce over 1.5

i already have 3 guys at work purchasing volatile. Im still trying to talk them in to endurance as an intra. none of them drink anything other than water durring thier workouts.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is great to hear. I am glad you liked the 1.5 scoops. I actually skipped out at lunch and did chest and bi's. It kind of hurts to type still.
Thanks

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can start the party now, I'm here!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
last night i went with a scoop and a half about 20 mins preworkout. focus was great. energy was pretty legit for it being a 11pm workout. Pumps were amazing. Usually my shhoulder workout do not create an amazing pump, this was not the case last night. I even had a pump in my chest and forearms.

I now agree that 1.5 is the sweet spot. 1 scoops is great but 1.5 really boost the energy and focus. 2 scoops does not give a noticable differnce over 1.5

i already have 3 guys at work purchasing volatile. Im still trying to talk them in to endurance as an intra. none of them drink anything other than water durring thier workouts.
Shoulder day is when I get the biggest pump. By the time I get to my lat and front raises my delts feel like they're going to pop!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Shoulder day is when I get the biggest pump. By the time I get to my lat and front raises my delts feel like they're going to pop!
I have to keep shoulders at 1 scoop or i literally lose range of motion from the pumps

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to keep shoulders at 1 scoop or i literally lose range of motion from the pumps
my shoulders usually get a decent pump. it is much more noticeable with the volatile endurance combo, but my b/tri workout is where it really shines.

Last night i hit arms and holly crap veins were out of control and my skin felt like it was tearing. I was kinda worried i was gonna get stretch marks. Volatile is no joke the pumps are insane. I thought hemavol could not be beat in the pump section but there is no doubt in my mind the pumps are better with volatile.

I have never never been an intra workout type of guy. tons of water is all i usually drink. some intra make me wanna puke. This is not the case with endurance. Taste is great. No stomach discomfort and stamina is amazing. I'm officially an intra workout guy.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Glad to hear you are enjoying it

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my shoulders usually get a decent pump. it is much more noticeable with the volatile endurance combo, but my b/tri workout is where it really shines.

Last night i hit arms and holly crap veins were out of control and my skin felt like it was tearing. I was kinda worried i was gonna get stretch marks. Volatile is no joke the pumps are insane. I thought hemavol could not be beat in the pump section but there is no doubt in my mind the pumps are better with volatile.

I have never never been an intra workout type of guy. tons of water is all i usually drink. some intra make me wanna puke. This is not the case with endurance. Taste is great. No stomach discomfort and stamina is amazing. I'm officially an intra workout guy.
Yeah, endurance tastes so damn good its crazy. And the extra juice it gives you really makes a huge difference for me too

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry updates havent been as current, work has been nuts. i have been still dosing and hitting the gym. I am off tomorrow and will have updates for the last few days. last night arm workout was amzing the pumps hurt.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry updates havent been as current, work has been nuts. i have been still dosing and hitting the gym. I am off tomorrow and will have updates for the last few days. last night arm workout was amzing the pumps hurt.
Cool, looking forward to seeing the update!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys. Works been crazy. My twins have pretty bad colds. Also been Christmas shopping.

So my strength is up in every exercise. Veins are more noticeable all day long and pumps are just insane sometimes painful (good pain though)

Today I did chest and back. It's not common for me to get major pumps in my chest but lately on volatile I feel as if my chest is gonna explode when I got home I took my shirt off and could not believe the veins in my chest and shoulders.

Endurance has also been treating me well. My stamina is amazing I start drinking it when I get to the gym and its almost like I get a second wind half way through. I think next week sometime I'm gonna try taking a scoop an hr preworkout and then a scoop infra to see how that treats me.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys. Works been crazy. My twins have pretty bad colds. Also been Christmas shopping.

So my strength is up in every exercise. Veins are more noticeable all day long and pumps are just insane sometimes painful (good pain though)

Today I did chest and back. It's not common for me to get major pumps in my chest but lately on volatile I feel as if my chest is gonna explode when I got home I took my shirt off and could not believe the veins in my chest and shoulders.

Endurance has also been treating me well. My stamina is amazing I start drinking it when I get to the gym and its almost like I get a second wind half way through. I think next week sometime I'm gonna try taking a scoop an hr preworkout and then a scoop infra to see how that treats me.
No worries man its that time of year! Hope the kids get better soon!

I love the pumps with volatile too they're sick. Shoulder day gets intense pumps for me. I always take endurance 20 mins pre with volatile and I'll usually have one intra or post. Taking it with volatile has worked the best for me so far though

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Hope they feel better bro...I'm your neighbour and Cali weather been crazy lately lol...hot in day and cold at night...well good luck bro and keep it up at gym...one day we workout together :)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope they feel better bro...I'm your neighbour and Cali weather been crazy lately lol...hot in day and cold at night...well good luck bro and keep it up at gym...one day we workout together :)
Where in Cali are you ? I'm in corona now.

Sat I worked 16 hours yesterday I had Christmas events to attend since I will be in Hawaii for Christmas. Tonight ill be hitting the gym hard stay tuned for an update

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Where in Cali are you ? I'm in corona now.

Sat I worked 16 hours yesterday I had Christmas events to attend since I will be in Hawaii for Christmas. Tonight ill be hitting the gym hard stay tuned for an update
Grand terrace near UCR :)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh cool. We should for sure get a workout in sometime.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhhh bromance! Lol

Wish I had a workout buddy sometimes, would be cool

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So last night I had another solid workout on volatile and endurance. I'm getting pretty low on my volatile and I do not like that.

I did shoulders and legs. Pumps were intense as they always are with volatile. One thing I love about volatile is that it give me the energy I need since I hit the gym at 11 pm but even more it still lets me fall asleep when I'm ready for bed.

Tonight is chest and I'm excited cuz I love the pumps in my chest. I feel like my chest lacks size ( strength is great just not size) so the pump makes me feel better

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I'm getting. Pretty low on volatile, prob 2 work outs left. Still have around a week or so of endurance though.

Last night was an off night. Tues was another solid workout though. I swear I like volatile more everyday I use it. Yes this is a sponsored log but I would have no problem telling the truth even if I did liked the product. I even have buddies at work ordering volatile.

I will be hitting the gym tonight and will post a update tonight or tomorrow

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm getting. Pretty low on volatile, prob 2 work outs left. Still have around a week or so of endurance though.

Last night was an off night. Tues was another solid workout though. I swear I like volatile more everyday I use it. Yes this is a sponsored log but I would have no problem telling the truth even if I did liked the product. I even have buddies at work ordering volatile.

I will be hitting the gym tonight and will post a update tonight or tomorrow
Awesome! What are you hitting in the gym today?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tonight I will hitting bi and tris. I leave for Hawaii on Sunday. I'll be Gone a week and don't think I'll have access to a gym. I'll be doing push-ups burpis, pull ups and body weight rows for a week so I wanna smash the arms tonight

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hello....

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry this is late I thought I had left my final review.

Volatile all I can really say is wow ! The pumps are insane. The focus is great. The atom effect isn't real high but with the focus and pumps you don't need the stim. That combo makes you wanna kill it !

Taste I would give 8/10. Nice berry taste almost reminds me of a fruit roll up. Not much chemical taste.

Pumps 10/10 I the pumps were insane as was the vascularity. I would even choose this over nitrates. The pumps seems to last for hours post workout.

Energy 5/10 not nearly as much stim effect as most pre's on the market. Normally this would be. A problem for me as I am a still addict but the pumps and focus gave me the drive I needed. I suggest even stim freaks like me give this a run.

Focus 8/10 I always seemed focused. Never had A bad workout. Saw the weights and wanted to kill them. Really helps give the drive to smash the weights.

This final review is month late due to my error but I still am using volatile to this day. It has since been made my staple preworkout out. Do yourself a a favor and pick up a tub.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry this is late I thought I had left my final review.

Volatile all I can really say is wow ! The pumps are insane. The focus is great. The atom effect isn't real high but with the focus and pumps you don't need the stim. That combo makes you wanna kill it !

Taste I would give 8/10. Nice berry taste almost reminds me of a fruit roll up. Not much chemical taste.

Pumps 10/10 I the pumps were insane as was the vascularity. I would even choose this over nitrates. The pumps seems to last for hours post workout.

Energy 5/10 not nearly as much stim effect as most pre's on the market. Normally this would be. A problem for me as I am a still addict but the pumps and focus gave me the drive I needed. I suggest even stim freaks like me give this a run.

Focus 8/10 I always seemed focused. Never had A bad workout. Saw the weights and wanted to kill them. Really helps give the drive to smash the weights.

This final review is month late due to my error but I still am using volatile to this day. It has since been made my staple preworkout out. Do yourself a a favor and pick up a tub.
Awesome review, man! I agree with you that this is not a stim product, but the focus and pump are excellent! I usually pound a glass of cold black coffee and then my shaker full of Volatile and Endurance goes down the hatch and I'm ready to go!

Do me a favor and make sure to copy/paste your review into the product reviews section here and also on Nutra Planet.

Thanks again, man!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome review, man! I agree with you that this is not a stim product, but the focus and pump are excellent! I usually pound a glass of cold black coffee and then my shaker full of Volatile and Endurance goes down the hatch and I'm ready to go!

Do me a favor and make sure to copy/paste your review into the product reviews section here and also on Nutra Planet.

Thanks again, man!
I will get that done I also still have to put my endurance review here and there lol

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final review of endurance

Ok to me a bcaa product is a little harder to do a final review on. It's not a product you get energy or much focus from, but where I did notice endurance was the stamina it gave in the gym and the recovery between sets. I noticed I could workout faster due to the fact I was not needing to rest as much.

Endurance is hands down the best tasting bcaa product I have ever tasted. It mixes excellent as well. Neither of these do I expect to notice in a bcaa product. Formutech did it right with endurance

I would highly recommended endurance to other forum members. I already have my buddies on it along with volatile. Both are now staples in my workout routine.

Thanks again for this opportunity and sorry for the highly delayed final reviews

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
its definately hard to log a bcaa product other than taste and mixability. one good thing about endurance is i build it up with bulk ingredients for a non stimmed pwo, and yes the flavor is delicious....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review of endurance

Ok to me a bcaa product is a little harder to do a final review on. It's not a product you get energy or much focus from, but where I did notice endurance was the stamina it gave in the gym and the recovery between sets. I noticed I could workout faster due to the fact I was not needing to rest as much.

Endurance is hands down the best tasting bcaa product I have ever tasted. It mixes excellent as well. Neither of these do I expect to notice in a bcaa product. Formutech did it right with endurance

I would highly recommended endurance to other forum members. I already have my buddies on it along with volatile. Both are now staples in my workout routine.

Thanks again for this opportunity and sorry for the highly delayed final reviews
Great review man! Everyone loves the flavor! :)