stopstalking does big things with formutech volatile & endurance - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

stopstalking does big things with formutech volatile & endurance

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry this is late I thought I had left my final review.

Volatile all I can really say is wow ! The pumps are insane. The focus is great. The atom effect isn't real high but with the focus and pumps you don't need the stim. That combo makes you wanna kill it !

Taste I would give 8/10. Nice berry taste almost reminds me of a fruit roll up. Not much chemical taste.

Pumps 10/10 I the pumps were insane as was the vascularity. I would even choose this over nitrates. The pumps seems to last for hours post workout.

Energy 5/10 not nearly as much stim effect as most pre's on the market. Normally this would be. A problem for me as I am a still addict but the pumps and focus gave me the drive I needed. I suggest even stim freaks like me give this a run.

Focus 8/10 I always seemed focused. Never had A bad workout. Saw the weights and wanted to kill them. Really helps give the drive to smash the weights.

This final review is month late due to my error but I still am using volatile to this day. It has since been made my staple preworkout out. Do yourself a a favor and pick up a tub.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Sorry this is late I thought I had left my final review.

Volatile all I can really say is wow ! The pumps are insane. The focus is great. The atom effect isn't real high but with the focus and pumps you don't need the stim. That combo makes you wanna kill it !

Taste I would give 8/10. Nice berry taste almost reminds me of a fruit roll up. Not much chemical taste.

Pumps 10/10 I the pumps were insane as was the vascularity. I would even choose this over nitrates. The pumps seems to last for hours post workout.

Energy 5/10 not nearly as much stim effect as most pre's on the market. Normally this would be. A problem for me as I am a still addict but the pumps and focus gave me the drive I needed. I suggest even stim freaks like me give this a run.

Focus 8/10 I always seemed focused. Never had A bad workout. Saw the weights and wanted to kill them. Really helps give the drive to smash the weights.

This final review is month late due to my error but I still am using volatile to this day. It has since been made my staple preworkout out. Do yourself a a favor and pick up a tub.
    Awesome review, man! I agree with you that this is not a stim product, but the focus and pump are excellent! I usually pound a glass of cold black coffee and then my shaker full of Volatile and Endurance goes down the hatch and I'm ready to go!

Do me a favor and make sure to copy/paste your review into the product reviews section here and also on Nutra Planet.

Thanks again, man!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Awesome review, man! I agree with you that this is not a stim product, but the focus and pump are excellent! I usually pound a glass of cold black coffee and then my shaker full of Volatile and Endurance goes down the hatch and I'm ready to go!

Do me a favor and make sure to copy/paste your review into the product reviews section here and also on Nutra Planet.

Thanks again, man!
    I will get that done I also still have to put my endurance review here and there lol
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Final review of endurance

Ok to me a bcaa product is a little harder to do a final review on. It's not a product you get energy or much focus from, but where I did notice endurance was the stamina it gave in the gym and the recovery between sets. I noticed I could workout faster due to the fact I was not needing to rest as much.

Endurance is hands down the best tasting bcaa product I have ever tasted. It mixes excellent as well. Neither of these do I expect to notice in a bcaa product. Formutech did it right with endurance

I would highly recommended endurance to other forum members. I already have my buddies on it along with volatile. Both are now staples in my workout routine.

Thanks again for this opportunity and sorry for the highly delayed final reviews
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

its definately hard to log a bcaa product other than taste and mixability. one good thing about endurance is i build it up with bulk ingredients for a non stimmed pwo, and yes the flavor is delicious....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Final review of endurance

Ok to me a bcaa product is a little harder to do a final review on. It's not a product you get energy or much focus from, but where I did notice endurance was the stamina it gave in the gym and the recovery between sets. I noticed I could workout faster due to the fact I was not needing to rest as much.

Endurance is hands down the best tasting bcaa product I have ever tasted. It mixes excellent as well. Neither of these do I expect to notice in a bcaa product. Formutech did it right with endurance

I would highly recommended endurance to other forum members. I already have my buddies on it along with volatile. Both are now staples in my workout routine.

Thanks again for this opportunity and sorry for the highly delayed final reviews
    Great review man! Everyone loves the flavor!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 09:41 PM
  2. Made a big mistake with nolva... help please!
    By AldrichAStern in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 01:11 PM
  3. Does size come with strength only?
    By hypo in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 12:09 PM
  4. Arnica 30x does not help with DOMS in runners
    By Matthew D in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2003, 10:16 AM