TEST BOOSTING with TBLAST

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dawilk59 View Post
    Cinnamon Apple Crumb Pie flavor OMG!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow, that sounds like a great flavor
    After a year off, I'm back


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Wow, that sounds like a great flavor
    Dude it tastes amazing, the best i have ever had! 5lbs was 38 bucks i believe totally worth it!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    I think I'm gonna have to steal your bicep routine to add with my chest routine today.
    Did u try it????
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dawilk59 View Post
    Did u try it????
    Ya except I did seated Dumbbell Curls and I did EZ bar preacher curls instead of on the machine. My weights and reps for the EZ bar preachers was:
    15, 15, 12, 10 with 90, 100, 110, 120.

    I haven't done the rope hammer curls in awhile and I finished the bicep routine with that and I was just pumped out of my mind.

    Great routine. Thanks!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Ya except I did seated Dumbbell Curls and I did EZ bar preacher curls instead of on the machine. My weights and reps for the EZ bar preachers was:
    15, 15, 12, 10 with 90, 100, 110, 120.

    I haven't done the rope hammer curls in awhile and I finished the bicep routine with that and I was just pumped out of my mind.

    Great routine. Thanks!
    No problem buddy happy u had good pumps
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871
    •   
       


  6. Day 7:
    Chest:
    Incline db press(decided to change my form for the better so might have gone down) 4 sets of 10,10,8,6 70,85,90,95
    Fly Machine 4 sets of 10,10,8,6 170,180,195,205
    Chest press machine 4 sets of 12,10,8,6 200,200,215,230
    DB under hand raise for lower pec, across the body 3 sets of 10 20,20,25
    Above head cable flys 3 sets of 10,10,8 3,4,4(2 little)
    Calves:
    Sanding calf raise machine 4 sets of 12,10,10,8 130,150,160,170
    Calf raise body weight on back of military press 1 set to failure

    Good day because my chest is dead!!! My pecs are huge right now lol. Loving this stuff so far but the head ache came back idk whats up with that. I guess I will just ignore that right now, totally worth it!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871

  7. Day 8: Arms
    Bis:
    alt db curls 4 sets 0f 10,8,6,4 30,50,50,55
    Rope cable hammer curls 3 sets of 10,8,8 6(2little),7,7
    Cable ez bar like curl 4 sets of 10,8,8,6 6,7,7(2little),8
    alt db curls 2 sets of burnouts 35
    Tris:
    Rope cable tricep ext 4 sets of 10 4,7,7,7(2little)
    V bar cable ext 3 sets of 10,8,6 9,9(2little),10
    One arm cable pull down 2 sets of 10 3,3
    Tons of abs today!

    Good day just sucked because I am no longer getting a stim and decied to take a stim break today, and going to try and continue to do that. First week is always the worst. Good weights just hard to find all the motivation. Headache is still on and off at a small one right now. Nothing else noticed yet. Not really any acne but i didn't really get any during puberty. Was extremely horny one day and that has been dormant as well. But its only day 8.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871

  8. Day 9:
    Shoulders:
    Military press smith machine 5 sets of 10,8,8,4,15 135,185,195,205,135
    DB side raises(both arms at same time) 3 sets of 10 25,30,30
    Cable side raises 2 sets of 8 4
    Traps:
    Front shrugs smith machine 5 sets of 20,20,15,12,35 135,225,285,305,135
    Behind back shrugs 3 sets of 20,15,12 225,285,305
    Calves:
    Standing calf raise machine 4 sets of 12,10,10,8 130,150,170,180

    Today is my last day I can go to the gym until Monday at the earliest because I am leaving college to go home. I am going with my brother to the army and navy game!! because he is being recruited by army. They are playing in philys stadium and we have to fly to phily to go. So me, my bro and my pop are going down tomorrow and flying back Sunday. The hotel doesn't have a gym so I can't lift talk about depressing. Also no headaches today so that's great. Well ill b back on Tuesday if not Wednesday.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dawilk59 View Post
    Day 9:
    Shoulders:
    Military press smith machine 5 sets of 10,8,8,4,15 135,185,195,205,135
    DB side raises(both arms at same time) 3 sets of 10 25,30,30
    Cable side raises 2 sets of 8 4
    Traps:
    Front shrugs smith machine 5 sets of 20,20,15,12,35 135,225,285,305,135
    Behind back shrugs 3 sets of 20,15,12 225,285,305
    Calves:
    Standing calf raise machine 4 sets of 12,10,10,8 130,150,170,180

    Today is my last day I can go to the gym until Monday at the earliest because I am leaving college to go home. I am going with my brother to the army and navy game!! because he is being recruited by army. They are playing in philys stadium and we have to fly to phily to go. So me, my bro and my pop are going down tomorrow and flying back Sunday. The hotel doesn't have a gym so I can't lift talk about depressing. Also no headaches today so that's great. Well ill b back on Tuesday if not Wednesday.
    Great shoulder workout Bro! I did shoulders today too and they are scorched. But I love it. Have fun at the game bro, sounds like a good time.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dawilk59 View Post
    Day 9:
    Shoulders:
    Military press smith machine 5 sets of 10,8,8,4,15 135,185,195,205,135
    DB side raises(both arms at same time) 3 sets of 10 25,30,30
    Cable side raises 2 sets of 8 4
    Traps:
    Front shrugs smith machine 5 sets of 20,20,15,12,35 135,225,285,305,135
    Behind back shrugs 3 sets of 20,15,12 225,285,305
    Calves:
    Standing calf raise machine 4 sets of 12,10,10,8 130,150,170,180

    Today is my last day I can go to the gym until Monday at the earliest because I am leaving college to go home. I am going with my brother to the army and navy game!! because he is being recruited by army. They are playing in philys stadium and we have to fly to phily to go. So me, my bro and my pop are going down tomorrow and flying back Sunday. The hotel doesn't have a gym so I can't lift talk about depressing. Also no headaches today so that's great. Well ill b back on Tuesday if not Wednesday.
    I've always wanted to see that game. I am a USC graduate and huge fan so I wish I could be going to the national championship game if our team didn't suck so bad this year.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

    I've always wanted to see that game. I am a USC graduate and huge fan so I wish I could be going to the national championship game if our team didn't suck so bad this year.
    Don't fill bad, my MU tigers have a tough road ahead of them being in the sec. But your exactly rite about usc, they choked! I was going into this season thinking the Chiefs were gunna get Barkley but hell he sucked bad this year.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Great shoulder workout Bro! I did shoulders today too and they are scorched. But I love it. Have fun at the game bro, sounds like a good time.
    Thanks man i can't wait!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    I've always wanted to see that game. I am a USC graduate and huge fan so I wish I could be going to the national championship game if our team didn't suck so bad this year.
    I can't believe i am actually going! USC is usually good tho. they should bounce back next year
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871

  14. In for the log! So glad you are enjoying our T-BLAST!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dawilk59 View Post
    Day 9:
    Shoulders:
    Military press smith machine 5 sets of 10,8,8,4,15 135,185,195,205,135
    DB side raises(both arms at same time) 3 sets of 10 25,30,30
    Cable side raises 2 sets of 8 4
    Traps:
    Front shrugs smith machine 5 sets of 20,20,15,12,35 135,225,285,305,135
    Behind back shrugs 3 sets of 20,15,12 225,285,305
    Calves:
    Standing calf raise machine 4 sets of 12,10,10,8 130,150,170,180

    Today is my last day I can go to the gym until Monday at the earliest because I am leaving college to go home. I am going with my brother to the army and navy game!! because he is being recruited by army. They are playing in philys stadium and we have to fly to phily to go. So me, my bro and my pop are going down tomorrow and flying back Sunday. The hotel doesn't have a gym so I can't lift talk about depressing. Also no headaches today so that's great. Well ill b back on Tuesday if not Wednesday.
    GO NAVY!!!

    glad no headache, i get killer headaches about once a month and they really suck!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by KevinGundersen View Post
    In for the log! So glad you are enjoying our T-BLAST!
    Welcome to the site big dawg!!!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    GO NAVY!!!

    GO ARMY!!! Lol!

    glad no headache, i get killer headaches about once a month and they really suck!!!
    Thanks man ya didnt. Havent got one in a couple days so thats good
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871

  18. Hey guys whats up man its been a couple of days since my last post. The game was awesome tickets were 30 yard line in the 3rd row!!!! We were down on Lincoln Financial field for about an hour and a half, met Pete Dawkins, army Heisman trophy winner in the 50's, and the head in command 4 star general, forgot his name. One of the best experiences of my life. Only bad thing is I miscounted my pills for t-blast and missed a day but so happy I went but when I got back to college on Monday I had to study, both of my finals were on Tuesday so I never got a chance to go to the gym but today I did chest!
    Chest:
    Smith machine flat bench 4 sets of 12,10,10,8 135,185,205,225
    Smith machine incline bench 4 sets of 10 135,185,185,135
    Cable underhand for lower pec 3 sets of 10 30,40,50
    Cable flys 3 sets of 10 3,4,4
    Over head cable flys 3 sets of 10 40,40,50
    Did some abs and calves as well, nothing special

    Good day for not being there in like 5 or six days, wasn't feeling weak just felt a little small. But good day. Haven't felt anything to notice it working, no heightened sex drive or anything like that, just gonna keep waiting.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dawilk59 View Post
    Hey guys whats up man its been a couple of days since my last post. The game was awesome tickets were 30 yard line in the 3rd row!!!! We were down on Lincoln Financial field for about an hour and a half, met Pete Dawkins, army Heisman trophy winner in the 50's, and the head in command 4 star general, forgot his name. One of the best experiences of my life. Only bad thing is I miscounted my pills for t-blast and missed a day but so happy I went but when I got back to college on Monday I had to study, both of my finals were on Tuesday so I never got a chance to go to the gym but today I did chest!
    Chest:
    Smith machine flat bench 4 sets of 12,10,10,8 135,185,205,225
    Smith machine incline bench 4 sets of 10 135,185,185,135
    Cable underhand for lower pec 3 sets of 10 30,40,50
    Cable flys 3 sets of 10 3,4,4
    Over head cable flys 3 sets of 10 40,40,50
    Did some abs and calves as well, nothing special

    Good day for not being there in like 5 or six days, wasn't feeling weak just felt a little small. But good day. Haven't felt anything to notice it working, no heightened sex drive or anything like that, just gonna keep waiting.
    That would've been great seats, glad ya had fun. Finals are over too now you just have to kill your workouts

  20. What up guys yesterday my internet was down so I could not post my gym time so I will post it now.
    Back:
    2 sets of 10 deep pull ups
    lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12,10,10,8 135,180,230,230
    Cable underhand close pulldown 3 sets of 12,10,8 135,150,165
    Cable wide grip pulldown 3 sets of 12,10,8 135,150,165
    Cable rows 3 sets of 10 120,130,140
    Row Machine 3 sets of 15(5 right hand, 5 left hand, 5 both) 45,90,115(weights for one hand)
    Back extensions 45lb plate in hand 2 sets of 10

    Sorry about it being late
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871

  21. Today I did shoulders
    Shoulders:
    Smith machine Military press 4 sets of 12,10,8,6 135,175,185,205
    DB side raises 3 sets of 10 25,30,30
    Cable Front raises, both had 3 sets of 10 4,5,5
    Side raises, cables 2 sets of 10 2,2
    Traps:
    Front shrugs 4 sets of 20 135,225,225,225
    Behind shrugs 3 sets of 15 225

    So good day today plenty of energy and good workout. I have noticed that I have had huge morning wood the last two days, thats got to be a sign that it working lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dawilk59 View Post
    Today I did shoulders
    Shoulders:
    Smith machine Military press 4 sets of 12,10,8,6 135,175,185,205
    DB side raises 3 sets of 10 25,30,30
    Cable Front raises, both had 3 sets of 10 4,5,5
    Side raises, cables 2 sets of 10 2,2
    Traps:
    Front shrugs 4 sets of 20 135,225,225,225
    Behind shrugs 3 sets of 15 225

    So good day today plenty of energy and good workout. I have noticed that I have had huge morning wood the last two days, thats got to be a sign that it working lol
    Nice workout bro! Gotta love good morning wood haha, unless your womans works different shift than you, like mine

  23. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Nice workout bro! Gotta love good morning wood haha, unless your womans works different shift than you, like mine
    Sadly I don't have one
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871

  24. Hey guys arms day
    Bis:
    4 sets of alt db curls 12,8,8,15 30,45,45,30
    Preacher curl 3 sets of 12,10,8 45,45(25),2(45s)
    Cable straight bar curl 4 sets of 12,10,8,15 8,10,12,8
    Above head cable curls 3 sets of 15,12,10 3,4,5
    Tris:
    Cable rope ext 4 sets of 12,10,8,15 80,100,120,80
    Cable v bar 3 sets of 12,10,8 10,12,14
    One arm tricep ext standing up 3 sets of 10 3
    Bent over one arm cable ext 2 sets of 10 2
    Also did some forearms and abs

    Good day! Great pumps throughout whole workout even a little sore which I haven't felt in a long time!!!! lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871

  25. hey guys yesterday i got a new laptop because mine broke, its pretty awesome lol
    Chest:
    Smith machine flat bench 4 sets of 12,10,8,6 135,185,205,225
    Smith machine incline bench 4 sets of 10 135,185,185,135
    Cable underhand for lower pec 3 sets of 10 30,40,50
    Cable flys 3 sets of 10 3,4,4
    Over head cable flys 3 sets of 10 40,40,50
    Legs
    4 sets of leg press 20,10,8,6 135,405,495,545
    5 sets of 10 leg ext(machine is free weight) 45,45,45(10),45(20),45(25)
    4 sets of 10 hamstring curls 90,100,100,105
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast.html#post3737871
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 11:43 PM
  2. Real test boosting with a real test booster
    By alwaysgaining in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:21 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. 1-test cyp with 4-ad dermal
    By snakebyte05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 08:53 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 10:37 AM
Log in
Log in