Return to the teen's (Forsk-95 & Dopadex)

1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Return to the teen's (Forsk-95 & Dopadex)

So I don't normally do reviews of products, not even for someone I am affiliated with, but definitely had to share on this little stack I have put together.

I have been utilizing Dopadex and Forskolin-95 for approximately a month now. In that month I have seen some fantastic effects from this stack.

I really just started this stack to get leaning out a bit, drop a few "I now have two kids" pounds. Which I am doing nicely, but that's not even what this review is about.

After about the third week of this stack, I have also grown a third leg. A welcomed appendage indeed. Since the third week I am pretty much insatiable, and I was worried a bit since the sex drive has dropped off some in the last couple years as opposed to early 20s.

Anyway, with this stack recently I have actually felt a feeling as if I have reversed the clock recently. Energy is vastly improving daily, strength is ticking up nicely, there is almost zero fatigue through the day. Upon those feelings entering the picture, I also cannot keep my hands off the wife. I have literally made her tired all through the day due to bangin it out too much. Before bed, I feel like it would be a wasted day if I didn't take care of business before going to sleep. And the "Eruptions" are just as that word describes. The wife won't even consider ingesting that at the moment because that **** is like a big gulp. Then in the morning before work, I am ready to throw down a session, but that has been put on hold (By her) since she can't keep her eyes open through the day with our kids.

I have had other Forsk Products, and other L-Dopa products without these same effects, so the combination seems to really blow it up in all departments. I am personally getting great sleep, especially when dosing the dopa before bed.

Is anyone else stacking these two? I would like to hear your thoughts, to see if they match up with mine closely. And I dont know if Nutra offers a stack of this, but they damn well should, cause after the first months supply, if you are anything like me, you will be revisiting that site often.

To me right now, it's like the days of Aspire36, but without the stuffy nose, head aches, and I get the full libido drive rather than just my junk standing up but lacking the want.

I know some will see my affiliation and blow off this review, but I urge you to just give it a try... cause damn...
    And if you have been around, most know I don't pimp anything, not even PES products... I just deliver information as I know it.
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Registered User
    Answers

What dosage and timing (of the supplements, not the sex)?
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I have been doing 1 Dopa and 2 Forsk on waking.

2 forsk in the evening

2 Dopa before bed.

The low percentage Forsk always gave me the less than solid waste, but the 95 stuff isn't near that at all. The only other 95 that I have tried was USPlabs Bolic back in the day with the same experience.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Oh, and I was rolling 3 Forsk with the same effects listed above, I increased to 4 recently to gauge increased fat loss capabilities... just cannot comment on effects of 4 for fat loss just yet.
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I have been doing 1 Dopa and 2 Forsk on waking.

2 forsk in the evening

2 Dopa before bed.

The low percentage Forsk always gave me the less than solid waste, but the 95 stuff isn't near that at all. The only other 95 that I have tried was USPlabs Bolic back in the day with the same experience.
    Thanks.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Wtf, apparently already repped you recently DAdams. Anyways thanks for the review and dosing scheme. Looks like I should re-look into these 2 supps.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I had a similar response to Anabeta Elite...since it has the pure forskohlin. Crazy horny and I just generally feel better on coleus. I use it in the winter to chase away the winter blahs.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Well based on this, I broke out my two remaining bottles of Bolic and will be taking that with an equivalent amount of L-dopa, starting today.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I ALWAYS get this effect from running l-dopa/mucuna, forksolin doesnt seem to have any effect on me libido wise though.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Nice side benefits with this I see. This could be a problem for my wife though. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking to return to the gang here!
    By Wlgsciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 09:40 PM
  2. Returning to the gym and need advice
    By Ziricote in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 01:05 PM
  3. EZ returns to the game =NOW Pro GH Log -unsponsored
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplement Logs