PES Anabeta

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received my samples in the mail last night. Thanks again PES for allowing me this opportunity!! Started this morning 1 cap with a protein shake, 1/2 cup of oatmeal with raisins, a banana and a yogurt. 1 multivitamin, and 1 joint soother tab. My joints have been pretty sore for the last few days so hoping that helps. Day off from training today.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up having to deliver 14 pallets of military supplies today. Got to the hanger and was told they went up stairs lol So ended up getting a workout in anyway. Wish I would've been a few days in to see if I felt any effects from the Anabeta.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured I better add a couple of day one pics. I know I don't have a lot to test but who knows with all the hype on this might see something. Really looking to lean up and keep most of my strength. Diet will be 40/40/20. Lifting 5 days a week. Cardio and Abs 3 days a week and MMA training 2-3 days a week.

Attachments

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for some results!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome aboard bro. My first action is going to be getting my diet back in order. Got off a cycle about 3 weeks ago and now I am hungry all the time. I've increased my water intake which seemed to help a little today. Really gonna push for a clean 40/40/20 though

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome aboard bro. My first action is going to be getting my diet back in order. Got off a cycle about 3 weeks ago and now I am hungry all the time. I've increased my water intake which seemed to help a little today. Really gonna push for a clean 40/40/20 though
Lol, you're hungry OFF cycle? What did you run?40/40/20 allows so much wiggle room, itll be easy to keep it clean.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sd 10/20/20/10/10

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanted to do a couple of weeks at 30 but was an ass on 20 so kept it a light dose

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanted to do a couple of weeks at 30 but was an ass on 20 so kept it a light dose

Good call, SD is harsh stuff. Looking forward to seeing the gains you get on this run!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. Tomorrow is back and bi's gonna rip it up!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout went pretty good today. Was a really busy day at work and felt pretty beat so I wasn't sure how it would go. Didn't really feel any stronger but was able to keep pushing even when I thought I couldn't go another rep. Had some good forced reps. My biceps are pretty sore so I'm happy with that. It does seem like libido is getting stronger and feel great mentally. Probably too early in to really notice a big difference.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout went pretty good today. Was a really busy day at work and felt pretty beat so I wasn't sure how it would go. Didn't really feel any stronger but was able to keep pushing even when I thought I couldn't go another rep. Had some good forced reps. My biceps are pretty sore so I'm happy with that. It does seem like libido is getting stronger and feel great mentally. Probably too early in to really notice a big difference.
Good stuff man, keep it coming!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I increase my carb intake while taking Anabeta?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this stuff is legit!!! Really getting that alpha feeling!!
Today was chest, shoulders, triceps, kickboxing and grappling.

1 cap Anabeta
1 cap Erase

Flat bench
135x10
135x10
225x8
235x6
255x5 PR!!!!
225x6
135x15

Incline db bench
35x10
60x10
60x10
65x8

Iso lateral decline
90x10
170x10
170x10
170x10

Cable crossovers
30x10
50x12
50x12
50x12

3 sets of around the worlds

Indians
20x10
20x10
20x10

Shrugs
60x10
80x8
80x8

Side lateral raises
15x10
15x10
15x10

Tricep push downs
60x12
75x10
75x10

Dips
Body weight to failure

30 mins kickboxing We went at about 60 percent got caught pretty good by a left hook which felt more like 80 percent lol which upped the intensity for a few minutes gotta love it!

25 minutes grappling. Was getting pretty tired about 10 minutes in but was able to grind it out. Felt very strong and a little quicker shooting for takedowns tonight.

Felt amazing tonight, really enjoyed my workouts. I'm loving Anabeta so far!! Thanks again PES!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for AnaBeta's magic. :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty new to supps and to be honest had just heard about PES a few months ago. My buddy told me about Erase which I love as well!! You guys do it right!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed myself this morning. Down to 178.5 diet is back on track. Off day from lifting today. Bjj training tonight and cardio. Can't wait to get after it!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for this, great job so far Brutha.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training went pretty good tonight. I felt good and had great energy. Was really bragging up Anabeta to my training partners and sadly none of them had tried it, so hope they take my advice. Diet was spot on today. Weight after training was 177. Only one days worth left of the sample so really gonna push it hard in the gym tomorrow!!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training went pretty good tonight. I felt good and had great energy. Was really bragging up Anabeta to my training partners and sadly none of them had tried it, so hope they take my advice. Diet was spot on today. Weight after training was 177. Only one days worth left of the sample so really gonna push it hard in the gym tomorrow!!!

Glad you're liking it!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro got it taken care of

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up fellas. Well last day on Anabeta ?. Didn't really sleep very good last night. So had to Try to stay motivated most of the day. Before my workout I took 1 Anabeta and 2 scoops of jack3d and hoped for the best. Hadn't taken this combo before and ended up being pleasantly surprised!!! Legs, abs and cardio today. I hate these days normally but it went good. Didn't break any PRs but was able to get a great pump and work up a decent sweat.

My thoughts on Anabeta

Had to keep asking myself if I was feeling so good due to placebo effect? I've only been taking Anabeta for a short time, but it wasn't placebo as it got better each day. My overall mood was very good, I felt very confident at the gym that I could really push myself harder than normal. My libido is through the roof. I have been and will continue to recommend PES Aanabeta!! Thanks for the opportunity to try out a great product!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up fellas. Well last day on Anabeta ?. Didn't really sleep very good last night. So had to Try to stay motivated most of the day. Before my workout I took 1 Anabeta and 2 scoops of jack3d and hoped for the best. Hadn't taken this combo before and ended up being pleasantly surprised!!! Legs, abs and cardio today. I hate these days normally but it went good. Didn't break any PRs but was able to get a great pump and work up a decent sweat.

My thoughts on Anabeta

Had to keep asking myself if I was feeling so good due to placebo effect? I've only been taking Anabeta for a short time, but it wasn't placebo as it got better each day. My overall mood was very good, I felt very confident at the gym that I could really push myself harder than normal. My libido is through the roof. I have been and will continue to recommend PES Aanabeta!! Thanks for the opportunity to try out a great product!!

Sucks it was such a short run, but glad to hear your overall thoughts after your trial!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I was bummed all day lol. What's the difference between it and Elite?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I was bummed all day lol. What's the difference between it and Elite?
Elite has added forskolin which has a positive effect on fat loss & lean body mass, and cortisol control, which is also great for preventing protein breakdown and fat accumulation. Many people seem to be having a recompositioning effect with it (fat loss with lean mass gains).

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's perfect! I've been seeing it for around $50

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established