Nicksox15 gets SHREDedded and PUMPed thanks to ErgoGenix

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi All, first off big thanks to ErgoGenix for letting me log these two products for my first log on the site! I will be logging both ErgoShred and ErgoPump which I will be running at the same time. I'll be taking the ErgoPump before I work out. I am starting a 4 day upper/lower split which I will run until this log is done. I will be taking the ErgoShred as recommended on the bottle which will be two in the morning and two when I get home for work. I'll be taking these everyday until gone. Starting weight is at 205, I'm hoping to get down to at least 200, maybe even 195 while improving strength. I think with the help of these products I can accomplish this, so let the games begin!

I'll log my workouts 4 days a week so expect at least 4 updates a week. I wont be posting my numbers for legs as my numbers are pretty bad, I've had four knee surgeries and broke my femur last year so I've kinda shied away from doing much with legs. I'm changing that now and am going to be giving them alot more attention so I'll prolly wait till my final review to show how much I've improved those numbers.

Day 1

Woke up this morning at 6 am as per usual and took my first serving of ErgoPump. I did 3/4 of a scoop to assess my tolerance but will be doing a full scoop as recommended starting tomorrow. First thing I noticed that this tastes amazing! I have the fruit punch flavor and this is easily top 3 tasting supps I've ever had, a serious treat in the morning. Noticed great energy this morning almost immediately after taking, I was feeling pretty groggy when I woke up but by the time I started working out I felt amazing. Had a good leg workout which I'll detail below but for my first day on the ErgoPump I must say I'm very excited about the energy and lack of jitters I felt.

Not much to report on the ErgoShred yet, I dosed my first two pills before heading to work at about 745. Felt that good warm feeling in my stomach and no jitters at all. So far it's been two hours since I took them and I'm very focused at work with some good energy for a Monday.
Here's my workout this morning (no numbers cause it was leg day!)

Squats-2 warmup sets with 3 working sets at 6 reps
leg press- 3 sets with 6 reps
Romanian Dead Lifts with Dumbbells- 3 sets 8 reps (trying to figure out right weight)
Seated Leg curl- 3 sets 6 reps
Seated Calf Raises- 3 sets to failure

So there's the first of many updates, thanks for checking in and any feedback is appreciated!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm in!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
So after dosing 4 caps yesterday (2 in morning and 2 around 5) I must say so far I'm a big fan of the ErgoShred, never got jittery but had good clean energy throughout the day. Hopefully this keeps up and the fat burning will be just as good! So worked out this morning with my Upper Body A workout, and damn ErgoPump tastes so so good! Mixes amazing as well. Once again woke up a bit groggy but once i took the ErgoPump and started at the gym I had a ton of energy and a damn good pump as well. Definitely seeing more veins than with my previous PWO. So far so good and tomorrow is an off/cardio day but I will still be dosing the Ergo Shred.

Upper Body Workout A
Bent over Barbell Row (never done before so getting form down) 3 sets 95lbx8 115x8 135x8
Reverse Grip Pulldown 3 sets 120x10
Bench (these are after 2 warm up sets) 205x6 215x6 215x6 and a drop set of 135 until failure
Incline Bench 135x10 145x7 145x7
machine military pres 100x8 110x6 110x6
Tricep Pushdown straight bar 132x10 156x8 168x7 drop set 120 until failure
Standing dumbbell bicep curl 40x9 45x7 50x5 drop set 35's until failure

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today was supposed to be Legs Workout B but I'm still sore from Monday! Legs definitely aren't quite ready to be hit twice a week yet but maybe after next week. So tonight I'll go and do cardio/abs and tomorrow morning is upper body b workout. I'm really liking the energy I'm getting from the ErgoShred. It's so clean feeling, haven't been jittery at all. Haven't noticed any fat burning effects yet but I didn't expect to this early. I'm dosing it two pills in the morning, and two pills when I get home from work.

ErgoGenix

Awards
So today was supposed to be Legs Workout B but I'm still sore from Monday! Legs definitely aren't quite ready to be hit twice a week yet but maybe after next week. So tonight I'll go and do cardio/abs and tomorrow morning is upper body b workout. I'm really liking the energy I'm getting from the ErgoShred. It's so clean feeling, haven't been jittery at all. Haven't noticed any fat burning effects yet but I didn't expect to this early. I'm dosing it two pills in the morning, and two pills when I get home from work.
Try increasing the dose to 3+3 or 4+2

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today was Upper Body B with lower weight and more reps. Felt really good this morning, this ErgoPump kicks in really quickly which is awesome cause I workout in the morning. Have had a great first week on these products, good pumps and energy in the gym and the ErgoShred is keeping my energy up throughout the day. I'll weigh myself on Monday to gauge any 1st week weight loss. I am feeling a bit tighter already which is awesome. Last night did abs and low impact cardio.

Today Upper Body B
Pullups 3 sets 8, 8, 7
One arm dumbbell row 3 sets at 50x10
Bench warmup set then 185x10 195x10 195x9 and a drop set of 135 til failure
Incline dumbbell bench 45x10 50x9
Side lateral raise 20x10 25x9
Seated hammer curl 40x10 40x8 35x11 Did 2 sets of 21's with 50lb barbell
Rope tricep pushdowns 132x12 144x10 144x10 Did 2 sets of dips til failure to cap off

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm late... Was in a car wreck, and on meds for the past several days...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeez man, no worries! Doing ok now? I can't stand taking pain meds, vicodin makes me feel really weird.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Jeez man, no worries! Doing ok now? I can't stand taking pain meds, vicodin makes me feel really weird.
Which is why I wasn't posting... No telling what I would've typed out...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was leg day, felt a bunch of good energy from the ergo pump for sure. Did squats, leg press, rdl, leg curl and calf raises. Did most at 3 sets of 6-8 reps. Doses 3 caps of the shred this mornin and will take another 2 around 5. After one week I'm down 2 lbs. the bigger thing is I feel tighter in the abs area so really lookin forward to continuing with the shred. Such clean energy also

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Today was leg day, felt a bunch of good energy from the ergo pump for sure. Did squats, leg press, rdl, leg curl and calf raises. Did most at 3 sets of 6-8 reps. Doses 3 caps of the shred this mornin and will take another 2 around 5. After one week I'm down 2 lbs. the bigger thing is I feel tighter in the abs area so really lookin forward to continuing with the shred. Such clean energy also
Niiice...!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was upper body a workout. Been fighting some pretty bad sinus problems but been fighting through it at the gym. Really good energy today with the Ergopump, about two months ago I was struggling putting up 200 on bench more than a few times (I workout alone) but have been steadily climbing and I think the ergo pump helped me put up a pr on my last set today. Felt really strong despite allergies. Here's the workout.
Seated cable row 132x8 144x7 156x6
Face pulls 130x10 135x8 135x8
Bench 2 warmup sets 135x10 205x6 215x5 215x6 pr!!
Incline bench 135x10 135x10
Military press machine 90x10 100x10
Skull crushers into immediate close grip supersets of 10 70x8 70x8
Standing dumbbell curls 45x6 three times
Overhead tricep with rope72x11 96x10
Finished with 2 sets of 21's barbell curls 50lbs

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did a lower body b workout today, lighter weight more reps. Did squats, press, curl, extension and calf raises all 3x10. Then did 10 mins on the stair machine. Worked out in the afternoon today which is a little different but was still able to take the pump before with good results again. God I love the taste of this stuff. Not much more to report on the shred, still gettin good energy throughout the day.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I was pretty excited about the pr on bench yesterday. Really lookin forward to the next few weeks to see how much weight I can lose while putting up good numbers!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was upper body b workout with more reps and lighter weights. Was pretty tired when I woke up this morning but hot damn was fired up at the gym this morning! Really good energy and focus today, First song that came on the playlist was Dead Cell by Papa Roach (old stuff, trust me, it'll pump you up) and it was on!

Pull ups 7, 8, 7 bodyweight (205)
One arm dumbbell row 50x10 55x10 55x10
Bench press warmup 135x10 185x10, 195x10 195x10
Incline bench 135x10 135x10
side lateral raise 20x10 25x9 25x9
Tricep Pushdown 132x10 144x10 156x10
Dumbbell Curl 35x10 40x10 40x9
Then I did a set of 21's on bicep and dips til exhaustion. Feelin good!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did leg workout today with higher weight lower reps. Worked out in the evening today and was tired after work. Took the pump right before and had a great workout! Immediately forgot I was tired once I started! Have been taking the shred at 4 pills in morning and 2 after work. Feel a bit tighter but actually weighed 205 so stayed same weight so far.

Here's the workout
Squats- warmup set then 3 working sets of 6 reps
Leg press 3 sets 6 reps
Leg curl 3x6
Dumbbell lunges 3x6
Calf raises til failure
10 min on stair machine

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had another great upper body workout today. Another day, another PR! Worked out in after work again which I dont like but had an amazing rush of energy from the ergopump. I had tunnel vision Going for sure and felt like a beast. Been taking six pills a day of the shred and after initially feeling some good energy from it, I haven't really been noticing anything from it :(

Upper body a
Face pulls 6x130 6x150 6x150
Seated row 6x144 6x156 6x156
Bench warm up 135x10 205x6 215x6
225x5(PR!). Then did a drop set of 135 til failure
Incline bench seated thing 180x6 x 3 sets
Seated military press 8x90 6x100 6x100
Tricep extension 144x8 156x7 168x6
Dumbbell curl 45x6 x 3 sets
Finished with dips til failure and 21's

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had another good workout today. Been a crazy week so I only lifted three days but had good workouts each time. Forgot my phone so wasn't able to log today so no numbers, crazy good energy again from ergopump. Really still kicking ass after three weeks on so I'm very impressed. Not much to report on the shred, I'll weigh myself Monday morning.
I did all the following exercises three sets of ten.
Pullups, straight arm pull Downs, bench, incline bench, rope triceps, one arm overhead triceps, dumbbell curls, wide grip bar curls

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good workout today, lifted in the afternoon. Switched my routine up so today was the first day of that. The ergopump is still kicking ass for me! Really keeping me focused in the gym and the pump is great. Will weigh myself tomorrow morning to see where I'm at with the shred. Feeling really good though.

Chest/tri day
bench warm up 135x10
205x8 215x6 205x8. Drop set of 135x12
incline bench machine 85 each side
3 sets of 8
chest fly machine 156x10 180x8 180x8
tricep push down bar 144x8 156x8 168x8 did a drip set of 120x13
Overhead rope tricep 72x10 86x8 108x7
One arm tricep pushdown 36x10 48x9 60x8
Finished off with dips til failure and bench machine reverse pyramid. Then ran on treadmill 10mins

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I think I just saw a tumbleweed go through this thread. Oh well, the logging must continue! Did back bi's this morning, felt great! Weighed myself and I'm at 203 so not really any weight lost, but I've noticed I'm more vascular and feel tighter and I think that has to come from the ErgoShred. So anyways, on to the workout.

Facepulls 130x7 137x7 150x6
straight arm pulldown 96x8 108x8 120x7
pullover machine 95x10 125x8 140x7
Dumbbell curls 40x8 45x7 50x5
wide grip bar curl 70x9 80x7 80x6
hammer curl 40x7 35x7 35x8

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up pulling a double yesterday and went to the gym with the wife last night. Did shoulders and abs, then ran for 20 mins. Feeling good! We're supposed to get up to a foot of snow in the next 24 hours so I'll get some snow shoveling in, which is a workout in itself!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I did a circuit on the upper body and hit each body part with Two exercises. Felt really good, did there sets between 10&12 reps. Really felt some good endurance especially on my last sets. The ergo pump still tastes amazing but I had to up the dosage a bit. I feel it really shines when it comes to focus and endurance. Getting close to the end of my bottle of shred, not getting nearly as much energy as before but I am def. Feeling a bit tighter in the abs

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit up the gym yesterday and ran for a half hour on elliptical and did some an work. The ergo pump worked really well for cardio, had good focus and energy. Went in this morning for a quick accessory workout since I won't be in the gym till weds due to the birth of baby Jesus. Getting pretty close to the end of the log and have been quite P leased with the results of the ergo pump, shred has been ok. I'll log next week and have a final review up after the new year

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be hitting up the gym this afternoon so will have an update then, but wanted to pop in and say the Shred really helped over the Holiday! I ate probably way too much Christmas eve and the night before, but don't look or feel like I got bloated or put on any weight. So apparently it really helps when you go on a food binge!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So tomorrow will be my last log day, I will post a review for both the ErgoShred and ErgoPump in the reviews section. Did a killer Chest and Tri workout yesterday afternoon and hit up back and bi's this morning. Felt really good throughout, I increased my dose of the Pump to two scoops and focus was intense. I don't really get that tingly feeling from it and crazy energy but the pumps and focus are top notch. Best tasting supp besides a protein that I've had. As for the Shred, I haven't lost any weight on it, actually gained two pounds. But I actually feel tighter and have noticed I'm more vascular. I think I've put on good weight as my numbers have all gone up since starting this stack so I'm pretty pleased with the results. So yea, will have reviews up tomorrow. Thanks again for the opportunity guys!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this morning I hit up legs and felt amazing! I was really tired when I woke up but by the time I hit up the gym, all was good. I can't say enough good things about the Pump, great tasting, great pumps and crazy good focus. I never felt over stimmed which is a good thing, although I wish I would have gotten some of the tingles from taking it. If I had to put a number on the ErgoPump I'd give it a 9/10. Best tasting supp I've had, the fruit punch is amazing. I would highly reccomend this product to anyone looking for a good pump and tunnel vision like no other. Energy was pretty great as well.

As for the ErgoShred my first few days were very encouraging, felt good energy throughout the day and even got that warm feeling. Didn't get those sensations after about a week but I believe this product definitely leaned me out some, I just didn't lose any weight. I think that has to do with putting up better numbers than I ever have. I feel stronger after this 30 day run than I ever have so I can't fault the Shred for that! If anything it kept me from gaining any fat as I was getting bigger which is awesome!

So thanks to everyone at ErgoGenix for the opportunity! You have a couple of great products here, and I will def. be giving the ErgoPump a purchase down the road. If anyone has any questions or comments please let me know!