Miss Q attempting to make it through the holiday's w/ SNS! SPON.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I'm back and trying to at least maintain my physique through the holiday's with a little help from SNS -Serious Nutrition Solutions!! If I continue to lean out while testing this stack then great (as that is still my goal) but realistically w/ the holiday's coming up I would love to at least maintain .....so let's just see where SNS takes me!!!

Here are the product's I will trying out over the upcoming holiday's-

1.) Reduce XT
2.) RK-500-Xtreme
3.) TTA-500
4.) Focus XT

*Would to love to hear feedback from anyone that has tried these products!!!

SNS.jpg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh in for this :p! Glad you did get the TTA-500 Amy!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
great stack!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an OT piece of insight that you may take with a grain of salt:

Speaking for myself, during the holidays, the only real difference in my diet is that I consume unusual sources and amounts of carbohydrates through pastas, breads, cakes, pies, and casseroles and the likes.

The number one hands down best supplement for me is AnabolicPump and/or P-Slin prior to consuming these heavy carbohydrate laden meals. Feeds my muscle with glycogen and keeps off adipose.

It makes me look forward to swelling up in all the right places. YMMV :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in it! I had a bottle of tta-500 stored, just popped it open today. I'll be lookin forward to your results

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

Speaking for myself, during the holidays, the only real difference in my diet is that I consume unusual sources and amounts of carbohydrates through pastas, breads, cakes, pies, and casseroles and the likes.

The number one hands down best supplement for me is AnabolicPump and/or P-Slin prior to consuming these heavy carbohydrate laden meals. Feeds my muscle with glycogen and keeps off adipose.

Thank you Mr Dunn. I looked those product's up and they definitely sound interesting, might have to try them out in the future.

Question - are you familiar w/ the TTA-500?? I was told that taking a few before eating, gives off similar effect's of DNP. Anyone??

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used everything in the stack with great success. The stack is very effective.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I'm in it! I had a bottle of tta-500 stored, just popped it open today. I'll be lookin forward to your results
Just in time for the holiday's!!! I started my TTA-500 and RK-500-Xtreme on Thanksgiving Day. Had a little issue w/ sugar that evening/ next day!! I'm sure no one else had eating issues this week! ;)

What daily dose have you taken in the past?

Look forward to following your progress!

I appreciate it, thank you!

What a great stack! I am in!

Yeah man, excited to give it a go!! :bigok: Thank you!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just in time for the holiday's!!! I started my TTA-500 and RK-500-Xtreme on Thanksgiving Day. Had a little issue w/ sugar that evening/ next day!! I'm sure no one else had eating issues this week! ;)

What daily dose have you taken in the past?

I appreciate it, thank you!

Yeah man, excited to give it a go!! :bigok: Thank you!
This will be my first. I bought it months ago when it was dirt cheap. I saw it in the bottom of my cardboard supplement storage box so I figured why not. I came across your thread just in time. Ill take 3 ed before a meal like the bottle says unless theres any different suggestions here. Cramping shouldnt be an issue since I drink a minimum 1.5 gallon a day. I'll see if it can keep some fat off during a bulk. Check out SlinSane. I don't know how it compares to Mr. Dunns Anabolic pump or p-slin, buts its on sale haha

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

They don't preferentially replenish or super-saturate glycogen stores. But they are efficient carbohydrate blockers, which can act as damage control.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
In!

:party:

- sent from my electronic device therefore I cannot rep.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Innn. I have a bottle of reduce xt that I dip into once in a while. It was actually DJ that recommended it. Looking forward to this log bc I know its gonna deliver! How long you running the stack?

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Innn. I have a bottle of reduce xt that I dip into once in a while. It was actually DJ that recommended it. Looking forward to this log bc I know its gonna deliver! How long you running the stack?

Hey Guy's and gal's!!! Thanks for joining! :welcome:

Update-

I pinched a nerve in my lower back a few day's ago and haven't been able to do much of anything :( Sat was my last cardio session and Thanksgiving was the last time I lifted. Visited the chiropractor today, and the adjustment helped, but now it's super sore again. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!! :17:

I've been using my RK-500-Xtreme, TTA-500, Reduce XT stack for the last few day's and the only side effect that I have noticed is that I feel sleepy after taking Reduce, anyone else experience this?? Gokix- any side effect's?? I was thinking about running this stack for a month or so!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
This will be my first. I bought it months ago when it was dirt cheap. I saw it in the bottom of my cardboard supplement storage box so I figured why not. I came across your thread just in time. Ill take 3 ed before a meal like the bottle says unless theres any different suggestions here. Cramping shouldnt be an issue since I drink a minimum 1.5 gallon a day. I'll see if it can keep some fat off during a bulk. Check out SlinSane. I don't know how it compares to Mr. Dunns Anabolic pump or p-slin, buts its on sale haha

I'm taking 1-2 before a meal or snack w/ high calories or fat and have no signs of cramping or swelling. Last year I took 3-4 2X's a day and cramped like crazy.

How is 3-4 before each meal treating you??

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guy's and gal's!!! Thanks for joining! :welcome:

Update-

I pinched a nerve in my lower back a few day's ago and haven't been able to do much of anything :( Sat was my last cardio session and Thanksgiving was the last time I lifted. Visited the chiropractor today, and the adjustment helped, but now it's super sore again. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!!! :17:

I've been using my RK-500-Xtreme, TTA-500, Reduce XT stack for the last few day's and the only side effect that I have noticed is that I feel sleepy after taking Reduce, anyone else experience this?? Gokix- any side effect's?? I was thinking about running this stack for a month or so!!!
Damn I'm sorry to hear about that Q!! :( Hope you heal up soon!!

After dosing Reduce XT I will start to feel a slight heaviness in my chest area but no sleepy feeling and the most I've dosed is 3x/day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup....Q is one of my favorite people!!!

only sns product listed that i have tried is the focusxt, i scoop is good and i add some extra stims like caf and 1,3...tastes great and does what it says. the other stuff i have used in formulas but never individually like what sns is offering.

btw-sns is becoming a go to company....inhibit-p kicks arse-i know, shameless plug, but a product deserving some love!!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
yup....Q is one of my favorite people!!!

only sns product listed that i have tried is the focusxt, i scoop is good and i add some extra stims like caf and 1,3...tastes great and does what it says. the other stuff i have used in formulas but never individually like what sns is offering.

btw-sns is becoming a go to company....inhibit-p kicks arse-i know, shameless plug, but a product deserving some love!!!!

Who me??!!?? Aww....

Wait, you actually add stims in to Focus?? What? I'm shocked!! ;) You are a wild one T!!
Shameless plug? That's okay at leaset it's in an SNS log!!

Liking the product's so far and will start logging more when I can get back in to the gym. Looking forward to trying Focus XT in Cotton Candy.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Never included my stat's in this log, so here goes!!

Height- 5'7"
Weight- around 148 lbs
Gym- 6-7 day's a week, cardio 5-7 day's a week usually 2 X's a day, lift everyday unless my body is telling me to take a break.
Diet- 60-100 complex carbs each day before 5pm, lot's of lean protein, shakes, and veggies
Goal-eventually lose more b/fat

Most recent pics

AAAA.jpg
L5.jpg

@2nd pic shows the improvements made to my chest and shoulders in the last month...

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Q - how's the back? And what's your cal intake like?

I'm jelly at your lats!!! I was posing in the mirror trying to flare them out like yours the other day but nothing happened lol

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Hey Q - how's the back? And what's your cal intake like?

I'm jelly at your lats!!! I was posing in the mirror trying to flare them out like yours the other day but nothing happened lol
Hey Gokix!! The back is feeling better today, and it seems like the most painful spot has finally eased up. I will tell you though, I have been getting a bit depressed about this for the last couple of day's, and have to keep reminding myself that things could be worse.

Calorie intake?? I would guess somewhere between 1300-1600 calories but I haven't counted lately.

Your so funny....you seem to have jealous lat syndrome (I kidd) ;) is that your all time fav body part or something??!!??
Guess what I'm jelly of? The fact that you get to workout!!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Gokix!! The back is feeling better today, and it seems like the most painful spot has finally eased up. I will tell you though, I have been getting a bit depressed about this for the last couple of day's, and have to keep reminding myself that things could be worse.

Calorie intake?? I would guess somewhere between 1300-1600 calories but I haven't counted lately.

Your so funny....you seem to have jealous lat syndrome (I kidd) ;) is that your all time fav body part or something??!!??
Guess what I'm jelly of? The fact that you get to workout!!

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery! :hug:

Haha I just want a strong back :) My upper back is weird though, my right lat is less developed than the left one. At least it looks that way in the mirror.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
A lot of improvement from the last pics I saw you had, nice work!

Appreciate the feedback DW. I am trying to bring my shoulder's up and just started a new shoulder routine a couple of weeks ago. I was also told they will show more shape as i get leaner.

Friday-

Took one RK-500 before lunch and one before dinner. Dosed one TTA-500 cap this evening and will take one Reduce XT before bed.
PM- rode the bike for 45 mins and then attempted the elliptical, but had to stop after 8 mins due to lower back pain.

Crossing my finger's for tomorrow!!:whiner:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear your back is getting better!

I know how it feels to be out of the gym due to an injury and it sucks!

Pics are lookin good too, progress is always good!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Glad to hear your back is getting better!

I know how it feels to be out of the gym due to an injury and it sucks!

Pics are lookin good too, progress is always good!!

YES IT DOES!! I am still haven't been able to workout and it's getting close to the 2 week mark. Sure feels I'll be starting all over again when all of this is done!!

I haven't been eating all that clean (out of boredom) and have been taking between 4-5 TTA-500 caps per day at times. I am taking 3 RK-500 caps per day/ one before my 3 main meals.

* I think I will postpone this log until my back is healed and I can actually work out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it won't be like starting over...muscle memory will kick in, actually it might be a good thing to give body a break-kindof like a re-feed, lol....unfortunately overal fitness and endurance will suffer, those are the things you have to work hard on to get back up to par.

take a break...heal!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
it won't be like starting over...muscle memory will kick in, actually it might be a good thing to give body a break-kindof like a re-feed, lol....unfortunately overal fitness and endurance will suffer, those are the things you have to work hard on to get back up to par.

take a break...heal!!!

Well....guess what?!? I'm BBBAAACCCCKKKK!!!!

Your right T, muscle memory is there and hopefully it won't take long to get the light layer of fluff back off.

Sunday-

First full day back babeee!! Worked bi's and tri's for approx 60 mins (slow, light weight) and did 45 mins of light cardio, mostly on the bike. Worked up a sweat after trying my Cotton Candy (YUM)Focus XT for the first time. I definitely had some great energy flowing and by the end of my session, the endorphin's were fully kicked in! It was honestly an awesome feeling and a I watruly thankful to be back!!

PM- took one RK-500 and one TK-500 before dinner and one Reduce XT before bed.

:dance:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Your right T, muscle memory is there and hopefully it won't take long to get the light layer of fluff back off.

Sunday-

First full day back babeee!! Worked bi's and tri's for approx 60 mins (slow, light weight) and did 45 mins of light cardio, mostly on the bike. Worked up a sweat after trying my Cotton Candy (YUM)Focus XT for the first time. I definitely had some great energy flowing and by the end of my session, the endorphin's were fully kicked in! It was honestly an awesome feeling and a I watruly thankful to be back!!

lol....i knew you wouldn't stay away long!!!! :beerchug:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Glad your are feeling better!

I absolutely love the taste of Cotton Candy FXT:)....sometimes i mix some up just to sip on:p
1 scoop FXT cotton candy + 2 scoops SNS Citrrulline Malate = heavens glory. The taste and benefits are indeed superb.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Glad your are feeling better!

I absolutely love the taste of Cotton Candy FXT:)....sometimes i mix some up just to sip on:p

Me too!! Thank you!!! Cotton Candy...Tootsie Rollllll.... haha!! Love the flavor!!!

lol....i knew you wouldn't stay away long!!!! :beerchug:

That's right T, you know me!!! :)

1 scoop FXT cotton candy + 2 scoops SNS Citrrulline Malate = heavens glory. The taste and benefits are indeed superb.

I will have to look in to the SNS Citrrulline Malate, not sure what that does, but I'm about to find out!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Me too!! Thank you!!! Cotton Candy...Tootsie Rollllll.... haha!! Love the flavor!!!

That's right T, you know me!!! :)

I will have to look in to the SNS Citrrulline Malate, not sure what that does, but I'm about to find out!!!
Aids in vasodilation and thus in maximum power output and endurance Amy :).

scw538

scw538

Awards

Sunday-

Great. Now kill it.
Subbed

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Great. Now kill it.
Subbed

Will do...will do!!! READY!!!

Monday-

Am- 60 mins of cardio- 30 bike/30 tread
PM- chest w/out lasted 60 mins

Took one SNS RK-500 before each main meal (3 caps total) and one SNS TK-500 before my evening snack. Dosed one Reduce XT before bed.

Side note - bicep veins are still visible:head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wheres the new pics????

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
wheres the new pics????

That is a good question!!!

I need a few weeks to get back to where I was, and then there will new picks!!

Tuesday-

About to hit the gym late night!! Took one scoop Cotton Candy Focus and now I'm out of here!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit Q! Not nearly enough food comments in here ;)

- Valdez

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is a good question!!!

I need a few weeks to get back to where I was, and then there will new picks!!

progress pics?

Tuesday-

About to hit the gym late night!! Took one scoop Cotton Candy Focus and now I'm out of here!!!
give it hell!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be following Q! Tear it up!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!i love me some cotton candy focus xt!drinkin some right now!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do you dead lift Q?