Miss Q attempting to make it through the holiday's w/ SNS! SPON.

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Great idea, as we have been school'd & that's clearly the holy grail

I'll actually be doing this soon but it's part of my carb-backload-ish personal plan. It's also post workout

Yes sir, now we know that we can eat what ever we want before bed and still make changes.

New dilemma: should I stick w/ Cookie Crisp's or go for Trix cause you know they are for kid's!! Okay.....I'm done!!! Maybe

I think your personal plan sounds just fine

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

Yes sir, now we know that we can eat what ever we want before bed and still make changes.

New dilemma: should I stick w/ Cookie Crisp's or go for Trix cause you know they are for kid's!! Okay.....I'm done!!! Maybe

Mix them!!!!!

Yeah it's all apart of insulin manipulation but it's nothing crazy, I'll still only top out about 200gr/carbs on lifting days only. Clean foods FTW!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I need to add the stair master back in too. My new goal will be 30 mins a day as well!

Friday-

I decided to skip the gym because I still have the funk thought I was good to go a few day's ago, but I guess that was not the case!!

Took two Reduce XT,three RK-500's and five TTA-500 caps throughout the day.
    Diet has been WAY OFF and honestly feel like a fat slob!!!
    I would list what I've eaten today, but basically it's all sugar!!

I think i might have a big bowl of cookie crisp before I go to bed!!
    I go cookoo for cookie crisp!

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

But but but...what about Cocoa Puffs!?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Eat whatever we want before bed??? Says who?!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Mix them!!!!!

Yeah it's all apart of insulin manipulation but it's nothing crazy, I'll still only top out about 200gr/carbs on lifting days only. Clean foods FTW!
    HA HA!! Good idea!!

200 grams??!! Are you sure that's not too low sir?

I went up to 100 grams per day for almost 2 mths and actually had a hard time eating that amount before my alloted time. Are you competing in the Spring?

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I go cookoo for cookie crisp!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    But but but...what about Cocoa Puffs!?

I was J/K about the ceral, but all of the above sounds pretty damn good. Wait....what about Count Chocula??

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Eat whatever we want before bed??? Says who?!

- Valdez

I will let Mr. Distilled Water answer that one!!

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

HA HA!! Good idea!!

200 grams??!! Are you sure that's not too low sir?

I went up to 100 grams per day for almost 2 mths and actually had a hard time eating that amount before my alloted time. Are you competing in the Spring?
    I'm hoping its not too high! No, after much thought I think I am going to take the entire year to add quality size. I have a lot going on this next year so it should work out nicely. Hoping to be at the top of middleweights in 2014 with feathered glutes!

I was J/K about the ceral, but all of the above sounds pretty damn good. Wait....what about Count Chocula??

I will let Mr. Distilled Water answer that one!!
    Ugh, where do I start? LOL!

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.
    Answers

Im soooo in!! Kill it
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I'm hoping its not too high! No, after much thought I think I am going to take the entire year to add quality size. I have a lot going on this next year so it should work out nicely. Hoping to be at the top of middleweights in 2014 with feathered glutes!

Ugh, where do I start? LOL!
    At the beginning

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

10. Professional Member
    Answers

At the beginning

- Valdez
    Once upon a time in a virtual land far, far away...
    Squats do a booty good.

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Virtual land? Lmao!!!!

- Valdez

12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

At the beginning

- Valdez
    Lmao, you guys got me rolling.....

Well, to summarize. MissQ and I were offering advice on losing weight and we were told by a small group that eating clean isn't important, it's just calories that matter. Carbs are carbs blah blah blah. It was me mentioned one person got to low bf by eating cereal before bed.

What they fail to mention, the entire time, is they're carb backloading. Which, IMO is not for novice people. As I mentioned before it leaves a great deal of opportunity for over eating.

We both pretty much said, if it was as simple as "a calorie is a calorie" and eating nothing but ice cream was ok for all your calories, everyone would be 6% body-fat.

End rant

Did I summarize well, MissQ?

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Well, to summarize. MissQ and I were offering advice on losing weight and we were told by a small group that eating clean isn't important, it's just calories that matter. Carbs are carbs blah blah blah. It was me mentioned one person got to low bf by eating cereal before bed.

What they fail to mention, the entire time, is they're carb backloading. Which, IMO is not for novice people. As I mentioned before it leaves a great deal of opportunity for over eating.

We both pretty much said, if it was as simple as "a calorie is a calorie" and eating nothing but ice cream was ok for all your calories, everyone would be 6% body-fat.

End rant

From the beginning

- Valdez

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    Im soooo in!! Kill it

Wat up Buffy?!? Embarrassing to say..... but I've been a bit slack in this log....okay A LOT slack in this log and things NEED TO CHANGE PRONTO!!! Anyway....welcome!!!

At the beginning

- Valdez

HA HA.....good one Gokix!!

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

End rant

Yes you did DW, thank you!!! I see you have made some good points on the other thread, and hopefully we will all be able to make suggestions w/out getting bashed next time around.

By the way....I have been eating an un-godly amount of sugar lately, and for some reason I don't look the same?!? Confused!!! Okay....I'm done now....promise!!

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Well it's Christmas morning- MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!! Ican't decide if I should keep going with my horrendous diet or try and eat clean today. We have a family brunch to attend this morning and there will be plenty of homemade egg casserole and coffee cake served, so what should I do?!? Very important question, I know!!!

My diet has bascically been full of sweets for day's, and honeslty last night I got to the point where I couldn't eat anymore sugar w/out feeling nauseous. I won't embarrass myself by getting in to what I've been eating, or the amount's, but let's just say it's upwards in the 8,000 calorie range!!! I ran out of my SNS RK-500's and had to purchase more at walmart last night!! I'm going through about 6-8 TK-500 caps per day and I think they are causing my head to ache a bit. So, back to my MAJOR dilmea.....go for one more day or clean it up and mentally prepare to get back in the gym tomorrow and start working off the fluff!!

Merry Christmas!!! How are you guy's spending your morning???

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Answers

Well it's Christmas morning- MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!! Ican't decide if I should keep going with my horrendous diet or try and eat clean today. We have a family brunch to attend this morning and there will be plenty of homemade egg casserole and coffee cake served, so what should I do?!? Very important question, I know!!!

My diet has bascically been full of sweets for day's, and honeslty last night I got to the point where I couldn't eat anymore sugar w/out feeling nauseous. I won't embarrass myself by getting in to what I've been eating, or the amount's, but let's just say it's upwards in the 8,000 calorie range!!! I ran out of my SNS RK-500's and had to purchase more at walmart last night!! I'm going through about 6-8 TK-500 caps per day and I think they are causing my head to ache a bit. So, back to my MAJOR dilmea.....go for one more day or clean it up and mentally prepare to get back in the gym tomorrow and start working off the fluff!!

Should have awesome energy for tomorrows workout.

18. Professional Member
    Answers

Merry Christmas Q!! I will be spending my morning deadlifting and then prezzies and then lunch out.
    Squats do a booty good.

19. Diamond Member
    Answers

spending christmas with my new grandaughter!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Q, if it makes you feel better all I have eaten today is carbs :-D lookin like they'll be on the menu for the majority of the next few days

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Miss Q, Don't feel bad for what you ate. You should be able to eat what makes you happy durring Christmas, I know I did

I spent my morning watching my 3 kids freak out while opening there gifts. And Santa still gets all the credit

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you an amazing New Year!

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Hellllllll yea!!!! I had some brownies and cookies! That's what the holidays are for! Just toss in a lil' sumthin' sumthin' to offset the treats

- Valdez

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Answers

Welcome Ms Mac!! No cramping when taking 3-4 caps daily, but I spread them out over 24 hrs so, maybe that helps?? Did you start out w/ 4 caps or work your way up?? What else are you taking w/ the TTA??

Sorry, Miss Q, just seeing this now This is my 2nd time using this. The first bottle I was dosing 3 caps a day. This time I am dosing 4 and still have had no issues. Xmas Eve I was a pure glutton, I think I had maybe 7 or caps spread throughout the day. Again no issues. I am stacking with Slintensity this time. I am bulking but just trying to limit some fat gains over the holidays as I have exceeded my bulking cals by ALOT over the last few days. Sugar, sugar booze, sugar....yadda yadda

Thanks for the info. I think I will continue with the 4 caps per day regimen, since I have had no cramping issues.
    Building my best body "for me"!

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Should have awesome energy for tomorrows workout.
    I'm on my way now, so I'll report back later!!! Hope you had an awesome Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Q!! I will be spending my morning deadlifting and then prezzies and then lunch out.
    You my friend are dedicated!! Hope you day was fantastic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    spending christmas with my new grandaughter!!!
    Aww.....bet you had a blast!! It's always fun to watch the little one's open up gift's!!

Q, if it makes you feel better all I have eaten today is carbs :-D lookin like they'll be on the menu for the majority of the next few days

Yes, It does make me feel better, thank you!! I went ahead and ate what I wanted, but that type of dieting has finally come to a screeching halt! Hopefully my body doesn't go in to shock too bad

Anybody have any ideas for a home remedy type cleanse recipe? I have tried the lemon/ cayenne pepper one but was wanting to try someting different...

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Miss Q, Don't feel bad for what you ate. You should be able to eat what makes you happy durring Christmas, I know I did

I spent my morning watching my 3 kids freak out while opening there gifts. And Santa still gets all the credit

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you an amazing New Year!

Yeah....I guess it's just time to move on, huh?!? After 1 week of non stop eating.....it's time to quit crying about it and move on!!! Ha ha!!

Kids freaking out is the BEST part about Christmas. By the way....one day they will realize who the REAL santa is!!!
    Happy New Year to you and your family too!!!

Hellllllll yea!!!! I had some brownies and cookies! That's what the holidays are for! Just toss in a lil' sumthin' sumthin' to offset the treats

- Valdez

Ha ha....I like your way of thinking Valdez!!!

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah....I guess it's just time to move on, huh?!? After 1 week of non stop eating.....it's time to quit crying about it and move on!!! Ha ha!!

Kids freaking out is the BEST part about Christmas. By the way....one day they will realize who the REAL santa is!!!
    Happy New Year to you and your family too!!!

Ha ha....I like your way of thinking Valdez!!!
    Don't know how to multi qoute But my oldest is starting to figure it out about Santa, I don't mind aslong as there happy.

You aswell have a great New Year. I know mine is starting badly. Just went to dr about my rear end lol and appears I have a mild tear in my glute Just can't work on my glute excercises lmao! Getting vikes and relaxers so that should help for a bit hehe

27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Anybody have any ideas for a home remedy type cleanse recipe? I have tried the lemon/ cayenne pepper one but was wanting to try someting different...
    People I work with do this green juice cleanse. It's with Kale, kelp, cucumber, green apples, lemons, cayenne, & maybe spinach?

I don't know they're all pretty fat still, maybe fatter. So maybe it's not a very good one lol

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

People I work with do this green juice cleanse. It's with Kale, kelp, cucumber, green apples, lemons, cayenne, &amp; maybe spinach?

I don't know they're all pretty fat still, maybe fatter. So maybe it's not a very good one lol
    10 days of 100% juicing is supposed to be quite helpful

- Valdez

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Great job on this log so far Miss Q !!!
    Working through injury while logging is not the easiest of things to do, but you do it well. I am sure you will be back to killing it.

SNS RK-500 at Walmart ? Really ?

If Walmart is carrying SNS, I might have to make a trip.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

- Valdez
    I thought it tasted delicious, they all choke it down complaining. I'd happily do that for a week

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I thought it tasted delicious, they all choke it down complaining. I'd happily do that for a week
    That's because their used to eating **** food all the damn time. I agree with you completely, juicing is delicious.

- Valdez

32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Sorry, Miss Q, just seeing this now This is my 2nd time using this. The first bottle I was dosing 3 caps a day. This time I am dosing 4 and still have had no issues. Xmas Eve I was a pure glutton, I think I had maybe 7 or caps spread throughout the day. Again no issues. I am stacking with Slintensity this time. I am bulking but just trying to limit some fat gains over the holidays as I have exceeded my bulking cals by ALOT over the last few days. Sugar, sugar booze, sugar....yadda yadda

Thanks for the info. I think I will continue with the 4 caps per day regimen, since I have had no cramping issues.

No problem!! Glad the higher dosage is working for you!! I actually dosed 8 TK-500 caps the other day...guess I was trying to cancel out the whole can of white icing that I consumed in one day....oops!!

Sounds like you had a nice holiday....sugar....booze....s ugar....booze!!! LOL!!

Don't know how to multi qoute But my oldest is starting to figure it out about Santa, I don't mind aslong as there happy.

You aswell have a great New Year. I know mine is starting badly. Just went to dr about my rear end lol and appears I have a mild tear in my glute Just can't work on my glute excercises lmao! Getting vikes and relaxers so that should help for a bit hehe

Vikes and relaxers....oh my!!
    Seriously though....what happened? I'm assuming you tore it while working out??? Guess I need to scoot over to your log and find out. That had to hurt and I feel for you Hopefully it will heal up quickly.

As far as multi quoting.....I can't utilize it if I'm on Google Chrome, but if I'm on Yahoo I can....???

People I work with do this green juice cleanse. It's with Kale, kelp, cucumber, green apples, lemons, cayenne, & maybe spinach?

HA!!! So.....your giving me a cleanse recipe for fat people!! THANKS!!! Oh yeah....I'm fat again....so that's actually perfect!!!
    I will look that up and give it a try. If it makes me even fatter....then I will offically have an isuues with you,,,,,

33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

- Valdez
    Wish I could go ten whole day's and only juice....I mean no food....bet I would lose some of the fluff pretty quickly, but I don't foresee that happening anytime soon!

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Great job on this log so far Miss Q !!!
    Working through injury while logging is not the easiest of things to do, but you do it well. I am sure you will be back to killing it.

SNS RK-500 at Walmart ? Really ?

If Walmart is carrying SNS, I might have to make a trip.

Aww....thanks fumoney, much appreciated!

Guess I should have clarified that I bought "Spring Valley" Rasberry Ketones at Walmart....not SNS!! Oops!!! My bad!!! The Spring Valley brand was cheap, but they are 100 mg pills (60 caps per bottle) as opposed to SNS which are 500 mg per cap!! I have been extremely nauseous for the last two day's and think it's due to the new brand, so I discontinued usage (today) and BINGO....I'm fine

Sorry to get ya all excited about purchasing SNS at Walmart!!!

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I've used all of these products and love them!
    10 days of 100% juicing is supposed to be quite helpful- Valdez
    10 days? Try 12 weeks!
    No problem!! Glad the higher dosage is working for you!! I actually dosed 8 TK-500 caps the other day...guess I was trying to cancel out the whole can of white icing that I consumed in one day....oops!!Sounds like you had a nice holiday....sugar....booze....s ugar....booze!!! LOL!! As far as multi quoting.....I can't utilize it if I'm on Google Chrome, but if I'm on Yahoo I can....???
    8 caps! wow! Did you notice anything adverse or any cramping? Whenever I go over 4 caps a day I start feeling it in my calves first and then my quads. I use safari (mac) and I can't multi-quote on this site either. I dunno what it is cause I don't have that problem on any other site.
    Guess I should have clarified that I bought "Spring Valley" Rasberry Ketones at Walmart....not SNS!! Oops!!! My bad!!! The Spring Valley brand was cheap, but they are 100 mg pills (60 caps per bottle) as opposed to SNS which are 500 mg per cap!! I have been extremely nauseous for the last two day's and think it's due to the new brand, so I discontinued usage (today) and BINGO....I'm fine Sorry to get ya all excited about purchasing SNS at Walmart!!!
    I was getting excited too, getting SNS into walmart would be huge.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 07:09 AM
  2. Sex - Ed - Libido - Diet - Trt - Wellbeing - How To Make It All Work
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:16 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:35 AM
  4. Money, trying to make it go farther.....
    By somewhatgifted in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 06:15 PM