Miss Q attempting to make it through the holiday's w/ SNS! SPON. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Miss Q attempting to make it through the holiday's w/ SNS! SPON.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Great. Now kill it.
    Subbed


    Will do...will do!!! READY!!!

    Monday-

    Am- 60 mins of cardio- 30 bike/30 tread
    PM- chest w/out lasted 60 mins

    Took one SNS RK-500 before each main meal (3 caps total) and one SNS TK-500 before my evening snack. Dosed one Reduce XT before bed.

    Side note - bicep veins are still visible

  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    wheres the new pics????
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wheres the new pics????

    That is a good question!!!

    I need a few weeks to get back to where I was, and then there will new picks!!



    Tuesday-

    About to hit the gym late night!! Took one scoop Cotton Candy Focus and now I'm out of here!!!
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,012
    Rep Power
    3802022

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Dammit Q! Not nearly enough food comments in here

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    That is a good question!!!

    I need a few weeks to get back to where I was, and then there will new picks!!

    progress pics?

    Tuesday-

    About to hit the gym late night!! Took one scoop Cotton Candy Focus and now I'm out of here!!!
    give it hell!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed to Miss Q showing us how to workout
  7. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,564
    Rep Power
    9707853

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'll be following Q! Tear it up!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  8. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed!i love me some cotton candy focus xt!drinkin some right now!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Subbed to Miss Q showing us how to workout
    q is gettin er done...and looking hot in that mercenary hat!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,682
    Rep Power
    2462296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Do you dead lift Q?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,012
    Rep Power
    3802022

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Do you dead lift Q?
    Of course she does! You gotta dead lift lol!

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  12. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Dammit Q! Not nearly enough food comments in here

    - Valdez

    Ha ha!! Let's not start that again!!


    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Subbed to Miss Q showing us how to workout

    Well, I've out for so long, you guy/gal's might have to show me a thing or two! Seriously!!


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'll be following Q! Tear it up!

    Thanks, hopefully I be back in the next few day's!
  13. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well.....I have been out of the gym again due to a bad chest cold, and will hopefully try to lift again tomorrow. What else can go wrong this month?!


    I'm still taking my RK-500 three times a day, plus my TK-500's around four times per day. Diet has been way off and unfortunately sugar has been the main issue


    I definitely don't look the same as I did 3 weeks ago, but honestly feel like I should look a lot worse than I actually do! I hope that makes sense (I'm on a lot of meds) and I'm thinking the TTA-500 and RK have warded off some of the fluff
  14. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Subbed!i love me some cotton candy focus xt!drinkin some right now!
    It's good stuff huh?!? I mixed a teeny bit in an adult beverage over the weekend....cause it's the holiday's and all!!


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Do you dead lift Q?
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Of course she does! You gotta dead lift lol!

    - Valdez

    I have in the past but it hurt my lower back too much to do it very often. I think the moral to the back injury story is....I need to start concentrating on strengthening my lower back again. Suggestions, besides dead lift's??
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,682
    Rep Power
    2462296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    It's good stuff huh?!? I mixed a teeny bit in an adult beverage over the weekend....cause it's the holiday's and all!!

    I have in the past but it hurt my lower back too much to do it very often. I think the moral to the back injury story is....I need to start concentrating on strengthening my lower back again. Suggestions, besides dead lift's??
    That's why I kinda asked cause I read you were having pain.... so I figured the dead lifts were a no go....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,012
    Rep Power
    3802022

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    make it through the holiday's w/ SNS! SPON.


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    It's good stuff huh?!? I mixed a teeny bit in an adult beverage over the weekend....cause it's the holiday's and all!!







    I have in the past but it hurt my lower back too much to do it very often. I think the moral to the back injury story is....I need to start concentrating on strengthening my lower back again. Suggestions, besides dead lift's??
    Good mornings and back extensions

    If there is a decent trainer around you, go have an imbalance assessment done for like 100 bones, its worth it. Once you get imbalances taken care of a lot of pain goes away. A lot of times they can see it just by how you walk and carry yourself.

    Also make sure to stretch the wheels and that helps quite a bit! I have lower back problems too

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  17. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Good mornings and back extensions

    If there is a decent trainer around you, go have an imbalance assessment done for like 100 bones, its worth it. Once you get imbalances taken care of a lot of pain goes away. A lot of times they can see it just by how you walk and carry yourself.

    Also make sure to stretch the wheels and that helps quite a bit! I have lower back problems too

    - Valdez
    f'ing back extensions....the one thing guaranteed to give me back pumps.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,012
    Rep Power
    3802022

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    f'ing back extensions....the one thing guaranteed to give me back pumps.
    I literally had to lay down because I couldn't move after them lmao!!! They're killer man

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I literally had to lay down because I couldn't move after them lmao!!! They're killer man

    - Valdez
    agreed....wish i could do them more often because of how effective they are, but at my age no more than twice a month, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Good mornings and back extensions

    If there is a decent trainer around you, go have an imbalance assessment done for like 100 bones, its worth it. Once you get imbalances taken care of a lot of pain goes away. A lot of times they can see it just by how you walk and carry yourself.

    Also make sure to stretch the wheels and that helps quite a bit! I have lower back problems too

    - Valdez

    You know what? I think I asked for suggestions in my last log, but never really worked on it....oops!! I will ask around about a imbalance assessment. This is the 1st pinched nerve that I've ever had, and figured it might be due to all the plyometric moves that I've incorporated in my routine for the last 3 mths. I am good about stretching though... Thank you sir!!


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    f'ing back extensions....the one thing guaranteed to give me back pumps.

    I will google "F-ING" back extensions!! HA!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's why I kinda asked cause I read you were having pain.... so I figured the dead lifts were a no go....
    That's right man. New avay again, huh ?!?
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,682
    Rep Power
    2462296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    You know what? I think I asked for suggestions in my last log, but never really worked on it....oops!! I will ask around about a imbalance assessment. This is the 1st pinched nerve that I've ever had, and figured it might be due to all the plyometric moves that I've incorporated in my routine for the last 3 mths. I am good about stretching though... Thank you sir!!

    I will google "F-ING" back extensions!! HA!!!

    That's right man. New avay again, huh ?!?
    Yeah but have not changed avi in a while...
    Super buddy and stressed lately, I miss a.m.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah but have not changed avi in a while...
    Super buddy and stressed lately, I miss a.m.

    I think you meant super "busy"!!! Sorry to hear that you've been stressed, and hopefully things will get better for you real soon. I gotcha on missing AM, I've been WAY out of the loop as well Nice to see you posting!!
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,682
    Rep Power
    2462296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    I think you meant super "busy"!!! Sorry to hear that you've been stressed, and hopefully things will get better for you real soon. I gotcha on missing AM, I've been WAY out of the loop as well Nice to see you posting!!
    Thanks. You knew icon was going to stop in here.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. New Member
    crbuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    23

    Reputation

    I have a question I hope someone can help. I was on test for on and off for 5 years. Never took a pct. now my test is low. What can I do ?
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crbuilder View Post
    I have a question I hope someone can help. I was on test for on and off for 5 years. Never took a pct. now my test is low. What can I do ?
    go to the anti-aging sub forum and start a new thread....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crbuilder View Post
    I have a question I hope someone can help. I was on test for on and off for 5 years. Never took a pct. now my test is low. What can I do ?


    Ummmm.....I believe you have the wrong thread!!!
  27. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Tuesday -

    AM- took one Reduce XT and one RK-500 30 mins before my meal.
    Afternoon- took one TTA-500 before lunch
    PM- Took one scoop Focus XT before working bi's /tri's for approx 90 mins. Felt good to be back in the gym yet again!! Great w/out, awesome pump!!!
  28. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Tuesday -

    AM- took one Reduce XT and one RK-500 30 mins before my meal.
    Afternoon- took one TTA-500 before lunch
    PM- Took one scoop Focus XT before working bi's /tri's for approx 90 mins. Felt good to be back in the gym yet again!! Great w/out, awesome pump!!!
    gittin er done...


    tta-last time i ran this i remember good results, but retained some water while on it...a few days after stopping i was lean as hell.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  29. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gittin er done...


    tta-last time i ran this i remember good results, but retained some water while on it...a few days after stopping i was lean as hell.


    Yes sir..... I did too, but was running 3-4 caps before each main meal, three times a day. I bloated and cramped up like crazy. This time I'm only taking 2-4 caps per day..... live and learn
  30. New Member
    ms_mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    45
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    8872

    Reputation

    I am doing 4 caps per day - have been for the last few days. Everyone keeps warning me that I'll start cramping, but so far nothing. Are you cramping at all at 4 per day?
    Building my best body "for me"!
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Yes sir..... I did too, but was running 3-4 caps before each main meal, three times a day. I bloated and cramped up like crazy. This time I'm only taking 2-4 caps per day..... live and learn
    every time i start something new i always say i will probably make every mistake possible, but i will only make it once!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  32. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    I am doing 4 caps per day - have been for the last few days. Everyone keeps warning me that I'll start cramping, but so far nothing. Are you cramping at all at 4 per day?

    Welcome Ms Mac!! No cramping when taking 3-4 caps daily, but I spread them out over 24 hrs so, maybe that helps?? Did you start out w/ 4 caps or work your way up?? What else are you taking w/ the TTA??


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    every time i start something new i always say i will probably make every mistake possible, but i will only make it once!!!

    HA!! Yeah, I used to over dose everything, but now I'm quite the opposite....if a serving size is a scoop, I'll start off with maybe a fourth. Kind-of a wimp now....unlike you!!
  33. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Welcome Ms Mac!! No cramping when taking 3-4 caps daily, but I spread them out over 24 hrs so, maybe that helps?? Did you start out w/ 4 caps or work your way up?? What else are you taking w/ the TTA??





    HA!! Yeah, I used to over dose everything, but now I'm quite the opposite....if a serving size is a scoop, I'll start off with maybe a fourth. Kind-of a wimp now....unlike you!!
    yes...but you notice i only took a 1/4 teaspoon of bulk yohimbe 1 time!!!!


    like you said, live and learn....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  34. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wednesday-


    AM- Took one scoop of Focus XT before fasted morning cardio. Workout lasted 90 mins and consisted of several set's of walking lunges with and w/out weights, step up's w/weights, step up's on the high box jump, and 30 mins on the elliptical.

    Dosed 2 Reduce XT's and 2 RK-500's through out the day. Diet was clean
  35. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,681
    Rep Power
    2077854

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Legs followed with elliptical, she's ingot tired just reading it.

    I've wanted to try Focus-XT for years now but never get around to it. Don't see a lot of logs but profile looks stellar. I just picked up ALCAR bc I was following Gokix log & remembered how great SNS ALCAR is. Perhaps FocusXT will be next. Stellar for my daily fasted cardio, focus, energy and help me stay lean this off-season.

    You liking it so far, ehh?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,783
    Rep Power
    10751413

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Wednesday-


    AM- Took one scoop of Focus XT before fasted morning cardio. Workout lasted 90 mins and consisted of several set's of walking lunges with and w/out weights, step up's w/weights, step up's on the high box jump, and 30 mins on the elliptical.

    Dosed 2 Reduce XT's and 2 RK-500's through out the day. Diet was clean
    lol...looks like you have 'stepped' it up a notch!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  37. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Legs followed with elliptical, she's ingot tired just reading it.

    I've wanted to try Focus-XT for years now but never get around to it. Don't see a lot of logs but profile looks stellar. I just picked up ALCAR bc I was following Gokix log & remembered how great SNS ALCAR is. Perhaps FocusXT will be next. Stellar for my daily fasted cardio, focus, energy and help me stay lean this off-season.

    You liking it so far, ehh?

    Come on DW, it was a light leg workout using pretty much body weight along w/ 12.5 dumbbells!! Like I said lite weight!!

    I've also been reading up on ALCAR and might end up adding that in to the mix later, looks like a great product. So far Focus XT has done the job, but I haven't had serious time dosing it due to being out of the gym lately. So far it hasn't given me out of control energy, but it has provided me with nice focus.

    I see you perform fasted cardio too, how long is each session and what equipment do you usually utilize?
  38. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,681
    Rep Power
    2077854

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The thought of cardio makes me cringe, lol.

    I do 45min 4-5 days a week, sometimes 6. I just walk on the treadmill, 10incline 3.0-3.3 speed. I'm looking at adding the stair master though, 30min of that followed by the treadmill for 15min. I'll probably start that when I bump cals up heavy after the 1st.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  39. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    649012

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    The thought of cardio makes me cringe, lol.

    I do 45min 4-5 days a week, sometimes 6. I just walk on the treadmill, 10incline 3.0-3.3 speed. I'm looking at adding the stair master though, 30min of that followed by the treadmill for 15min. I'll probably start that when I bump cals up heavy after the 1st.

    I need to add the stair master back in too. My new goal will be 30 mins a day as well!

    Friday-

    I decided to skip the gym because I still have the funk thought I was good to go a few day's ago, but I guess that was not the case!!

    Took two Reduce XT,three RK-500's and five TTA-500 caps throughout the day.
    Diet has been WAY OFF and honestly feel like a fat slob!!!
    I would list what I've eaten today, but basically it's all sugar!!

    I think i might have a big bowl of cookie crisp before I go to bed!!
  40. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,681
    Rep Power
    2077854

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    I think i might have a big bowl of cookie crisp before I go to bed!!
    Great idea, as we have been school'd & that's clearly the holy grail

    I'll actually be doing this soon but it's part of my carb-backload-ish personal plan. It's also post workout
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 07:09 AM
  2. Sex - Ed - Libido - Diet - Trt - Wellbeing - How To Make It All Work
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:16 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:35 AM
  4. Money, trying to make it go farther.....
    By somewhatgifted in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 06:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in