App Nut Fat Free

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to App Nut for letting me try this!!

Woke up at 6:30 this morning and took 2 caps then ate 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, a pear and two bananas. Felt great was very alert for not really sleeping last night. It was very smooth though not like energy drinks which were usually my go to. Didn't need one today though. Wasn't really hungry all day. I had to force myself to eat lunch. Deli lunch meat chicken sandwich, 1/2 cup cottage cheese and an 8 oz yogurt. Took one more fat free cap and went back to work. Didn't need to grab my usual cup of coffee still feeling good. Very focused after lunch which made my work go great! Hit the gym for an hour and a half came home ate a chicken breast 1/2 cup cottage cheese, one cup of grapes and a banana. I would say day one was a 10 my diet has sucked lately and this seemed to get me right back on track!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the book I'm still a noob

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-21
Took 2 caps App Nut Fat Free first this this morning. Waited about 30 mins and had breakfast. Bowl of plain steel cut oats with raisins, yogurt and a protein shake. Felt great lots of energy throughout the day. Once again I didn't feel hungry at all after that. Had lots of energy and focus at work. No energy drink again ( my kidneys are thankful I'm sure). Ate a small lunch as I just wasnt hungry still. Took 2 more App Nut Fat Free caps and went back to work. I did force myself to eat an apple and a yogurt for a break snack just so I can stay on my routine. Busy day at work. We have 6 squadrons getting ready for deployment so had lots of shipments come in didn't phase me one bit though. After work I went to the gym and had a great workout!! Small dinner still felt really good!! Loving this product! App Nut you seem to have a winner with Fat Free!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to gear you are enjoying it and thanks for taking the time to write the review

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2: