Macks run with Black Lion Research(sponsored)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,so here we go again!First off want to say thanks to Brundel for this opportunity.Im going to be running Formeron and Prolactrone and sharing my experience with you guys.I have heard some real good things about these products,so im really excited.Especially the Formeron.I am still on my current cycle of Methylvar and logging it,so im ready to see what this can add to my cycle and results.

Current weight:182
Diet:bulk,eating pretty much anything in sight.
Training split:5 day split.chest/tris,bis/back,shoulders/traps,legs/back,abs/cardio then start it over.
Goal:bulk,but trying to put on clean weight obviously.

A little about each product.

Formeron is a transdermal suicidal inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. It lowers estrogen, increases testosterone and converts to an anabolic compound once ingested, resulting in lean dry muscle increases.

Prolactrone is the first supplement on the market aimed specifically at lowering excessive prolactin. Elevated prolactin levels cause gynocomastia, and severe erectile dysfunction. Prolactrone combats this safely and effectively.

I did start using the formeron yesterday,i will be using 3 pumps a day,and 3 caps of the prolactrone daily.Log will officially kick off tomorrow.will throw up some pics probably tomorrow as well.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Ok,so here we go again!First off want to say thanks to Jonah (brundel) for this opportunity.Im going to be running Formeron and Prolactrone and sharing my experience with you guys.I have heard some real good things about these products,so im really excited.Especially the Formeron.I am still on my current cycle of Methylvar and logging it,so im ready to see what this can add to my cycle and results.

Current weight:182
Diet:bulk,eating pretty much anything in sight.
Training split:5 day split.chest/tris,bis/back,shoulders/traps,legs/back,abs/cardio then start it over.
Goal:bulk,but trying to put on clean weight obviously.

A little about each product.

Formeron is a transdermal suicidal inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. It lowers estrogen, increases testosterone and converts to an anabolic compound once ingested, resulting in lean dry muscle increases.

Prolactrone is the first supplement on the market aimed specifically at lowering excessive prolactin. Elevated prolactin levels cause gynocomastia, and severe erectile dysfunction. Prolactrone combats this safely and effectively.

I did start using the formeron yesterday,i will be using 3 pumps a day,and 3 caps of the prolactrone daily.Log will officially kick off tomorrow.will throw up some pics probably tomorrow as well.
Prolactrone, can u run this during cycle and pct?

Glad you got chosen bro, you keep good logs, I will be watching

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Prolactrone, can u run this during cycle and pct?

Glad you got chosen bro, you keep good logs, I will be watching

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
i dont see why not,help with those itchy nips :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Im in buddy. Prolactrone.could end up.a staple for me

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
So in on this, fu(k some sh!t up.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
sub'd, Mack-daddy. been considering this supp for a minute, hopefully NP will have this line on sale come thursday.(hint, hint)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
sub'd, Mack-daddy. been considering this supp for a minute, hopefully NP will have this line on sale come thursday.(hint, hint)
Thanks,I'm hoping the same thing ;)

princevince

Awards
  • Established
make it do, what it do Mack-Daddy:head:

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Awesome...

If it goes well for you I'll have to try these products out. The other products iv used from BLR have been great to! They look like a stand up company, I don't really see you havin any problems.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome...

If it goes well for you I'll have to try these products out. The other products iv used from BLR have been great to! They look like a stand up company, I don't really see you havin any problems.
Thanks man,I'm real excited,I've read nothing but good things from them so far!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Good workout today,abs are fading out bit,still there.but feeling I'm holding a little water.yesterday I was real edgey,aggression hasn't been high.But was easily irritated yesterday.Libido is still down.Pumps are getting to the point they hurt.all sides are in check.blood pressure good.pee is clear,no headaches.Nips have been burning and a bit itchy,hoping these products will help libido and the nips out!

Barbell curl:
135x6
135x8
140x7
135x7

Reverse grip bench press:
185x15
205x15
225x13
205x14

Incline db curls:
45x10
50x9
60x8
50x7

Ez curls:
90x10
95x8
95x10
90x7

Wrist curls with bb:
100x15 for 4 sets.

Db preacher curls:
50x8
50x10
60x8
45x9

Hammer curls:
60x12 for 4 sets.

Db wrist curls:
60x15 for 4 sets.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just one note already,the formeron absorbs and dries really well,isn't messy like other topicals!Also has a nice smell to it!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Happy thanksgiving guys,i am grateful I have found this community.As a lot of you have made me feel at home and welcome.Also gave me good inspiration and made me somewhat proud of myself as I was not before this point!everyone be safe and remember what you are thankful for today!as for me,family,friends,good food and a lot of it!and the ability to bust my ass in the gym daily because we have brothers out there who can't.Now time for a little turkey day cardio and abs!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GO get it bro. Happy turkey day.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Had a great thanksgiving,wife had me out till 4 am!off to gym,will have update in a bit!shoulder day!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Had an amazing shoulder day,feeling swole as sh**,and as surprised as I am looking lean in the mirror!had some skin tearing pumps!delts and traps felt like they were gonna explode!starting to really have good workouts.Had some great food yesterday,did some abs and good mornings before we went to family's.

Military bb press:
135x12
155x10
165x8
155x8

Db shrugs:
100x18 for 4 sets.

Db military press:
50x10
60x10
70x9
70x7

Side db lat raises:
35x8 for 4 sets.

Seatbelts:
70x10 for 4 sets.

Bb shrugs:
205x15
255x12
275x12
325x8

Skipped pull ups today,shoulders felt they were gonna explode by the end!
I'm dosing the formeron at 3 pumps a day,and prolactrone at 3 caps a day,I would like to say I can feel these products helping in some way.But it's so early.I will say that I have been sleeping pretty well last couple nights,actually oversleeping as some people may notice bc I normally post an early update.Also my mood has been somewhat on the edgey side past few days.I won't and can't say this is from these products,as it's too early to tell.But I do know my body and mentality well,and have noticed these things.i am having some slight itchy nips Also,hoping this can help clear that out!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Whats a seatbelt?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sit on bench sideways.knees bent,db held together under knees.Bring out and around upper legs to meet above legs.the higher I raise them,the more it hits delts,reverse and do again.I honestly don't know if they have another name,or are a lift anyone knows much of,I can feel them working the area good.I was taught this by someone a while back,and they help me a lot.If confusd maybe I can throw up a video of em sometime soon!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ohhh gotcha. Ive seen people do thosr

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
a little trap shot i took before my workout!dont wanna take a pumped one yet, dont want to scare anyone!
IMG_2403 (800x600).jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Off to gym for some heavy squats today,will update in a bit!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Good workout today,knees felt dry.I hate winter time when everything starts aching.Had a good pump going in back.I need a squat rack for sure.Its holding me back from being able to push all the way.Dont feel like typing a lot right now.Sides are all in check,only some acne and mild back pumps.

Box squats:
225x15
275x12
325x10
345x7
275x8

Calf raises on block:
245 on shoulders for 4 sets of 20.

Bent db rows:
60x12
70x12
80x10
70x11

Leg extensions:
245 for 3 sets of 12.

1 arm db rows on bench:
60x12
70x10
80x9
70x9

Db lunges:
80x8 for 3 sets.

I woke up this morning with no itchy nips :) seems when I wake is when they bother the most,have not at all today.Also aggression seems slightly up and had a nice little random wood last night!will give it a few more days before I go claiming these things are from the products,but we all have some sense and know our own bodies!im already happy with these products and hope and expect things to get better :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your using 3 pumps of Formeron. If joints hurt you may have to back off.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Joints are not hurting anymore than on cycle normally.but I will say,and others noticed in my cycle log and stated it,I have been getting very vascular looking lately!i like :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Got a big bench day coming in next little bit,just waiting on wife to get home.Been eating all day like crazy and I'm cared up ready to go!im actually gonna try to get a video if today's a good day just for fun!Oh,and I love the smell of Formeron,goes on easy and absorbs amazing!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest day for me today as well. Get in there and get some.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Oooohweee,I'm on fire!had an awesome workout today!update to come soon!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Had an amazing workout today,weight felt super light for what it was.Not saying it was easy,but felt lighter than normal.Back pumps were intense,also caught myself breaking form a bit on flat bench and lifting core higher than I'd like.i always try to stay on bench and have an arch,but shoulders were a bit dry and rough today.needless to say I hit all I wanted and then some sides are in check,cycle assist is working great for me.

Flat bench:
205x12
225x10
255x9
275x7
275x7
295x3.5
315x2 or maybe one and a half.
275x5

And I do all my sets in the order I list them just as a note.and have no spot so have to control my self sometimes and not get carried away.

Db flys:
70x10 for 4 sets.

Champagnes:
70x10
70x12
80x10
80x8

Overhead db tri ext:
100x10 for 4 sets.

Db tri kickback:
30x8 for 4 sets.

3 sets of 10 dips with 45 on waist!

Triceps are starting to explode.well it seems it all is,but tris,traps and quads are what I myself and others are noticing.

I feel that these products are already starting to take good effect.I have not woke up to itchy nips or tenderness in 2 days.Also libido seems to be making a comeback :) oh,did I mention the vascularity!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Had an amazing workout today,weight felt super light for what it was.Not saying it was easy,but felt lighter than normal.Back pumps were intense,also caught myself breaking form a bit on flat bench and lifting core higher than I'd like.i always try to stay on bench and have an arch,but shoulders were a bit dry and rough today.needless to say I hit all I wanted and then some sides are in check,cycle assist is working great for me.

Flat bench:
205x12
225x10
255x9
275x7
275x7
295x3.5
315x2 or maybe one and a half.
275x5

And I do all my sets in the order I list them just as a note.and have no spot so have to control my self sometimes and not get carried away.

Db flys:
70x10 for 4 sets.

Champagnes:
70x10
70x12
80x10
80x8

Overhead db tri ext:
100x10 for 4 sets.

Db tri kickback:
30x8 for 4 sets.

3 sets of 10 dips with 45 on waist!

Triceps are starting to explode.well it seems it all is,but tris,traps and quads are what I myself and others are noticing.

I feel that these products are already starting to take good effect.I have not woke up to itchy nips or tenderness in 2 days.Also libido seems to be making a comeback :) oh,did I mention the vascularity!
This man right here is a beast.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
That's some sweet bench numbers bro. 315 is no small feat!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Had a nice workout,I feel I'm gonna have to up the weight on biceps next session,everything felt pretty easy.except barbell curls and my left shoulder and delt is killing me.good pump,nothing to extreme.Dose is up to 4 caps.Feeling a little more on each day.

Barbell curl:
115x10
135x6
135x7 joints hurting on these today,had to back off!

Reverse grip bench press:
225x14 for 3 sets
255x8

Incline db curls:
50x10
60x9
60x8
45x10

Ez curls,inside grip:
95x8
100x7
95x8
90x9

Wrist curls with barbell:
100x13 for 4 sets.

Db preacher curls:
60x8 for 4 sets.

Hammer curls:
70x9 for 4 sets.

Db wrist curls:
70x15 for 4 sets.

Been getting some amazing sleep lately.Libido is making a come back.Its early and to see these things so quick Im excited,also The weights have been feeling way lighter than usual.Yes I'm on cycle,but it's like an explosion of strength past couple day!oh,did I mention vascularity!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Cardio and abs time!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Up 7 pounds at least and still lean,the Formeron is definitely helping with bloat.Also looking really vascular all day long!seeing veins in lower abdomen.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
quick pic.
IMG_2421 (800x600).jpg