BPS Formasurge/AnaBeta/HCGenerate Bulk Log

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Finally got my hands on a bottle of Formasurge! I've been dying to run this for some time. I love me some Formastane so I'm excited to see what the guys at BPS have put together. I just finished up a log for Finaflex of Ignite2 and Creatrona which I absolutely loved so of course I needed something else to step it up a notch. :) I'll be running the usuals also of course, multi, creatine (Ancient Strength), whey, BCAA's (RecoverPro) and varying preworkouts. I still have a bit of Ignite left and a bit of N2KTS here too. Not sure what I'm going to grab next but I need to decide.

Goals for this are to keep bulking into the winter.

Starting Weight: 188 lbs up 5-6 over the last 4-6 weeks.
BF: 13% ish I'm honestly not checking.

Plan to run it like this for now:

AM: 2 pumps Forma, 2 HCGen, 1 AB
PM:2 Pumps Forma, 3 HCGen

Various AB throughout the day with 2 preworkout on training days. 3 day training split.

I actually started this Sunday but I'm just getting around to posting it. So far one chest/tri workout last night. I'll pick up the logging from there tonight after my back workout. Oh, pre-existing condition...working around a banged up shoulder and low back "tweak". Hopefully that won't last long. I haven't been able to deadlift for 2 months and it's starting to piss me off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
There he is. :D

Had to get a bit creative with the back work tonight. That lower back tweak was not feeling good when I got there so I dropped my bb rows and tbars. Hate to do it but old enough to know better.

Not exactly energetic today. Having a day off is hell on energy levels for some reason. Lol. I'm a creature if habit. Out if my routine I suck.

Pre workout: ignite,3caps HCGen, 3 caps ancient strength.

Infra: 1 scoop recover pro

Back bi

10 min adjustable runner warmup

Pull-ups:12,7,7
Cable row:150x9,150x8,150x8
Face pull:37.5x25,37.5x25,37.5x20
DB shrug:100x15,100x14,105x10
Incline DB curl:40x12,40x10,40x7
DB curl:40x6,40x6,40x5
Bench knee raise:25,20

Off to the shower and more forma. :)

Already a bit concerned about libido becoming an issue. Either of these usually has me driving the wife nuts. This combination is raging in that dept 3 days in. :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
doood...this is THE libido stack......if it don't get your wife on the run then see your doc, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol. I know man. I'm going to need a concubine. :)
indeed!!! if you aint gettin it you are thinking about it, lol. now thats what i call alpha:sgrin:

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm in man! This is close to how my next natty stack will be. You will love the surge

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bud, kill it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah long time no see man. Welcome. :) fairly certain this combo is going to have me feeling "god like" in short order.

Yea man for sure and thank you. Yes i would have to agree!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be following. Have fun with it, man. Looks like a good time.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Just seen this ill be running a very similar stack. Curious if there was a reason behind the split doses I though you didn't need to do that with a transdermal?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just seen this ill be running a very similar stack. Curious if there was a reason behind the split doses I though you didn't need to do that with a transdermal?
Depends man. Formasurge is active for around 12 hours so 2 doses 1 AM and 1 PM means you will have 24 hours of elevated levels.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Depends man. Formasurge is active for around 12 hours so 2 doses 1 AM and 1 PM means you will have 24 hours of elevated levels.
This was my intention. In the past I've always split with forma so I wanted to do the same here for honest comparison.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I was trying to rember the half life guess I'll do the split doseing to see how it works for me.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks I was trying to rember the half life guess I'll do the split doseing to see how it works for me.
No problem bro. I tried it both ways and the split dose was much better. I stayed dry longer but my joints didn't start to hurt like it did when I mass dosed in the AM.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hahaha. I've been liking forward to a nap for weeks.
I am literally in my fat kid pajama pants, watching football regretting all the food I just ate.... kinda. I think I will take a small coma lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I am literally in my fat kid pajama pants, watching football regretting all the food I just ate.... kinda. I think I will take a small coma lol
Lol. I don't eat dessert. I had 2. I ate at least 2 lbs of bird. I could still eat. :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was soooo miserable after turkey day!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I was soooo miserable after turkey day!!
Lol. I was good. I didn't do too bad. Bloated a little bit but not too bad.

Off work today so I hit the gym a bit early. My low back issue was still nagging badly so I decided to do Bulgarian split squats rather than putting the weight on the strain.

Legs shoulders

Body weight squat warmup
Bulgarian split squats:35x10,40x10,45x10
Leg curl:190x7,190x7,190x7
Leg extension:190x10,205x10,205x8
Smith shoulder press:135x10,135x10,135x7
DB side lat raise:35x10,35x12,35x10

Hit the foam roller for 10 mins to try to loosen up my low back.

Really hoping the back loosens up over the weekend.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having dealt with low back issues for a while now, I feel ya on being wary of squats. I had to do belt squats, then progressed to unloaded split squats and finally smith squats before I was able to get under the bar again without debilitating pain. Let it heal, you'll get back there.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Having dealt with low back issues for a while now, I feel ya on being wary of squats. I had to do belt squats, then progressed to unloaded split squats and finally smith squats before I was able to get under the bar again without debilitating pain. Let it heal, you'll get back there.
Thanks man. I've had years of experience with back issues. 6 years ago I had 2 bulging discs. Couldn't even lift my newborn son. I've worked my way back over the years to hitting PRs for the past month while logging for Finaflex. (That creatrona is some nice creatine BTW). This is muscular though. I can tell the difference. I'm more worried about my back workouts right now. It's feeling much better after some time on the foam roller yesterday. I'll keep to that the next few days and see if I can clear it up before Tuesday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No problem bro. I tried it both ways and the split dose was much better. I stayed dry longer but my joints didn't start to hurt like it did when I mass dosed in the AM.
indeed..am/pm

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What I have been doing is after my morning shower and then after work or after my postworkout shower if it's a training day. Seems to work for me.
yup...that will work.

try running a hairdryer over applied areas for a minute or 2, really helps with absorption, imo.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
yup...that will work.

try running a hairdryer over applied areas for a minute or 2, really helps with absorption, imo.
I'm gunna try that for sure

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I've had years of experience with back issues. 6 years ago I had 2 bulging discs. Couldn't even lift my newborn son. I've worked my way back over the years to hitting PRs for the past month while logging for Finaflex. (That creatrona is some nice creatine BTW). This is muscular though. I can tell the difference. I'm more worried about my back workouts right now. It's feeling much better after some time on the foam roller yesterday. I'll keep to that the next few days and see if I can clear it up before Tuesday.
Gotcha. I know what you mean, muscular pain is quite different from structural pain. Hope it's loosening up for ya.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I know what you mean, muscular pain is quite different from structural pain. Hope it's loosening up for ya.
Thanks. It's slowly loosening up. The rolling is helping for sure. So has 4 days of not sitting in an office chair. Lol

Legs are SORE from those split squats. What a great exercise that not enough people do.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will be popping in from time to time Rahl! You have a damn good product line up here for some madness!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I will be popping in from time to time Rahl! You have a damn good product line up here for some madness!
For real man. Your lineup is focking legit, every product has proven great results.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
For real man. Your lineup is focking legit, every product has proven great results.
I've run them all with great success except Formasurge before but I've run a lot of forma. Hope to have solid success with the combo.

I was expecting today to be crazy after the holiday but damn! Lol. What a crazy freaking day. I'm still working. But, I got my workout in.

Chest tris

Bob bench:barx15,135x12,225x8,245x5
Incline DB press:80x11,90x6,85x8 slow negative on the last rep
Pec dec: 175x13,175x9,175x6
Skull crusher:90x10,90x10,90x8

Felt great on bench tonight. Not sure if it is but if not its close to a PR at 245x5. Went smooth as silk. Didn't have my normal spotter or I probably would have gone for 6.

The back was right a bit today still but we shall see what tomorrow brings.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Very nice session, bro. Keep up the good work.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I've run them all with great success except Formasurge before but I've run a lot of forma. Hope to have solid success with the combo.

I was expecting today to be crazy after the holiday but damn! Lol. What a crazy freaking day. I'm still working. But, I got my workout in.

Chest tris

Bob bench:barx15,135x12,225x8,245x5
Incline DB press:80x11,90x6,85x8 slow negative on the last rep
Pec dec: 175x13,175x9,175x6
Skull crusher:90x10,90x10,90x8

Felt great on bench tonight. Not sure if it is but if not its close to a PR at 245x5. Went smooth as silk. Didn't have my normal spotter or I probably would have gone for 6.

The back was right a bit today still but we shall see what tomorrow brings.
Right on man and nice workout especially that bench 245x5 smooth is very nice. Keep it up.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Not my normal volume but I had to rush it. I had a guy coming to fix my furnace! It's snowing and I need heat damn it! LOL

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks guys. Not my normal volume but I had to rush it. I had a guy coming to fix my furnace! It's snowing and I need heat damn it! LOL
Hahaha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hellova time to have to fix furnace, lol...

btw-did you try the hairdryer?

i've tried a ton of formestane products, and i put formasurge right at the top...right up there with my all time favorite-e-form!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
hellova time to have to fix furnace, lol...

btw-did you try the hairdryer?

i've tried a ton of formestane products, and i put formasurge right at the top...right up there with my all time favorite-e-form!!!
Yeah it is! Lets just hope it's fixed. Tired of it draining my funds.

I tried the hair dryer tonight.

I have notices more warming of the skin after application with Formasurge than with other forma products that I've used. I also have to say nice choice on the scent. Smells good. Lol

Back

10 min run

Pull-ups:12,7,5
Cable row:150x10,150x8,150x9
DB row:100x10,100x10,100x8
DB shrugs:100x13,100x13,100x11
Incline DB curl:40x10,40x8,40x8
Bench knee raise:25,25
Camber curl:90x9,90x6,90x5

The low back is still tweaked. I had to be careful as my form started to break down a few times due to the pain there. Hard to lock your core properly when you've got pain in that area. I'm taking a few days off so hopefully it will clear up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup...when i have pain in an area it throws everything off by my overcompenstating other areas to cover for the painful area, sucks!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
yup...when i have pain in an area it throws everything off by my overcompenstating other areas to cover for the painful area, sucks!!!
Yes it does. Lol. Rest day today. Busy as hell still but that's good. I'd go broke if I wasn't. Lol

So far I can say the libido is in the realm if ridiculousness. My poor wife. Haha. Hopefully this back tweak clears up soon. Hate having something like that when I'm doing a log.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
baldymcgee Supplement Auction 3
B Supplements 1
A Supplements 17
thebigt Supplement Logs 202
A Supplement Logs 0