BPS Formasurge/AnaBeta/HCGenerate Bulk Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i look at it like this...when i was young everyone was into fitness in the 70's, hell even the 80's...now at 54 i look around and i feel special to still be pounding the weights, all of a sudden in the 2000's everyone seems to be fat and out of shape, lol...it just gives extra motivation!!!
    Ain't that the truth. Let them get fatter. Just make us look all the better. Lol

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Ain't that the truth. Let them get fatter. Just make us look all the better. Lol
    amen brother!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    No energy tonight. We had a catered lunch at work today which was actually pretty decent food. Salad, sushi, wraps, fruit and veggies. But I got sleepy as hell about an hour later! Lol

    Still managed a good workout though.

    Back biceps

    10 min adj runner

    Wide pull-ups:12,7, 6
    BB row: 155x11,155x12,155x10
    DB shrug:100x15,100x13,100x9
    Machine row:170x10,170x9,170x8
    Preacher curl:85x10,85x7,85x6
    Neutral grip pull ups:9,7
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    No energy tonight. We had a catered lunch at work today which was actually pretty decent food. Salad, sushi, wraps, fruit and veggies. But I got sleepy as hell about an hour later! Lol

    Still managed a good workout though.

    Back biceps

    10 min adj runner

    Wide pull-ups:12,7, 6
    BB row: 155x11,155x12,155x10
    DB shrug:100x15,100x13,100x9
    Machine row:170x10,170x9,170x8
    Preacher curl:85x10,85x7,85x6
    Neutral grip pull ups:9,7
    lol...you should try 3rd shift...caterers don't like working late so we get out company lunches 1st thing at 11pm. then it's off to work for 8 hours stuffed to the gills!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...you should try 3rd shift...caterers don't like working late so we get out company lunches 1st thing at 11pm. then it's off to work for 8 hours stuffed to the gills!!!
    Workin on a full stomach can either be good or bad lol. Food comas!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Workin on a full stomach can either be good or bad lol. Food comas!!
    That's exactly what happened to me! LOL I don't have that issue very often but man it just flat whacked me today. I was just plain stupid afterword staring at my computer trying to think. I spend my days working with databases and that **** looks really confusing when your tired!
  7. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Workin on a full stomach can either be good or bad lol. Food comas!!
    it aint a good thing...trust me!!!

    one time the company exec's did a steak bbq with all the trimmings...i had 2 t-bones/2 baked potatos/salad/rolls/and 2 pieces of apple pie....by the time 4am came, i couldn't keep my eyes open and had made 2 trips to the head by then, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    That's exactly what happened to me! LOL I don't have that issue very often but man it just flat whacked me today. I was just plain stupid afterword staring at my computer trying to think. I spend my days working with databases and that **** looks really confusing when your tired!
    it aint much fun doing setups on a die cutter either, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  9. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it aint much fun doing setups on a die cutter either, lol.
    Hahaa! I imagine not!
  10. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Tried C4 tonight and I have to say I was impressed. Not with the orange flavoring although it was refreshing change from the usual berry flavors. The focus was awesome. Energy was solid and no stimmed out feeling. Can't wait to see if that holds up over a few uses.


    Legs 10 min adj runner
    Bulgarian split squat:45x10,45x10,45x10
    Leg press:5px9,7x9,8px10
    Leg curl:190x9,190x10,190x9
    Machine shoulder press:90x6

    Bailed due to elbow pain. Don't want to strain it. Bench on Monday. Moving to shoulder rehab work.
    Bench knee raise:25,25
    Low pulley shoulder raise:30x8,30x10,30x8
  11. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Tried C4 tonight and I have to say I was impressed. Not with the orange flavoring although it was refreshing change from the usual berry flavors. The focus was awesome. Energy was solid and no stimmed out feeling. Can't wait to see if that holds up over a few uses.


    Legs 10 min adj runner
    Bulgarian split squat:45x10,45x10,45x10
    Leg press:5px9,7x9,8px10
    Leg curl:190x9,190x10,190x9
    Machine shoulder press:90x6

    Bailed due to elbow pain. Don't want to strain it. Bench on Monday. Moving to shoulder rehab work.
    Bench knee raise:25,25
    Low pulley shoulder raise:30x8,30x10,30x8
    c4 has nitrates right? gotta love the nitrates!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  12. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    c4 has nitrates right? gotta love the nitrates!!!!
    It does. I was actually worried about that because mesomorph gave me such painful pumps it was hard to complete a leg workout. No issues with C4.
  13. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Sorry for slacking on the updates! What a week! Lol weight held steady this week. No noticeable change in strength or composition.

    Chest

    10 mins elliptical

    Bb bench:barx15,135x15,225x8,245x 5
    DB bench:85x10,85x8,85x6
    DB fly:60x9,60x9,60x8
    Low pull cable fly:30x12,40x8,40x9
    Tri rope press:130x13,130x13,130x11

    Elbow was really hurting after this one.

    Back

    10 min run

    Pull-ups wide:12,8,5
    BB row:155x11,155x12,155x10
    Cable row:150x10,150x9,150x8
    Shrug:105x13,105x11,105x11
    DB curl:40x9,40x6,40x7
    Bench knee raise:25,25
    Various planks

    Back for legs tomorrow night. May stay with the split squats due to some upper back pain.
  14. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Sorry for slacking on the updates! What a week! Lol weight held steady this week. No noticeable change in strength or composition. Chest 10 mins elliptical Bb bench:barx15,135x15,225x8,245x 5 DB bench:85x10,85x8,85x6 DB fly:60x9,60x9,60x8 Low pull cable fly:30x12,40x8,40x9 Tri rope press:130x13,130x13,130x11 Elbow was really hurting after this one. Back 10 min run Pull-ups wide:12,8,5 BB row:155x11,155x12,155x10 Cable row:150x10,150x9,150x8 Shrug:105x13,105x11,105x11 DB curl:40x9,40x6,40x7 Bench knee raise:25,25 Various planks
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    It does. I was actually worried about that because mesomorph gave me such painful pumps it was hard to complete a leg workout. No issues with C4.
    unfortunately they changed the formula of mesomorph....it WAS the best pre out before, imo.

    don't know why they have to mess with stuff!!! but they always seem to.....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  16. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    unfortunately they changed the formula of mesomorph....it WAS the best pre out before, imo.

    don't know why they have to mess with stuff!!! but they always seem to.....

    Too true. Though I believe another company came out with a clone of the OG mesomorph. Aviva Nutrition 357 I believe is the name
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  17. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Too true. Though I believe another company came out with a clone of the OG mesomorph. Aviva Nutrition 357 I believe is the name
    you would think that if it were as good as og meso we would have heard about it!!! the boards were full of meso talk before the change.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  18. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    The C4 is not impressing me quite as much as I had hoped. back to ignite 2 next I think.

    Legs/shoulders

    10 min adj runner

    Squat:barx15,135x12,225x11,315 x7
    DB lat raise:35x11,35x10,35x9
    DB front raise:30x8,30x9,30x8
    Split squat:45x10,45x10
    Bench knee raise:20 stopped because I almost puked in my lap. Hahaha
    Leg curls:170x10,170x10

    Various floor ab work.
  19. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,550
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you would think that if it were as good as og meso we would have heard about it!!! the boards were full of meso talk before the change.
    I used it liked it enough I bought a second bottle.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  20. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Slackin on the log this week! Sorry guys. Training has been good. Diet maybe not so much. Lol I'm still eating all the good stuff I normally do I just haven't restrained from all of the bad stuff. Haven't weighed myself this week though. Still looking about the same in the mirror. Noticed a libido drop this week also. I ran out of HCGen about a week ago and switched to bulk DAA.
    I got a massage today. That was much needed. It's been too long since I've done that. Hopefully that will show in the gym tomorrow.
  21. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    One things for sure. I need to go back to work to get back on routine! Lol. Not that I've missed a workout or started pigging out or anything but to me...I'm missing something.

    Hit legs Friday night. Could barely work my shoulders because of the elbow issue.

    Decided to do front squats for something different. Plus I can get really low with them and I love the way they hit my quads.

    I'm thinking about lowering weights on everything for a bit to relieve some joint stress. I haven't deloaded for a long time.


    Legs

    10 min elliptical warmup

    Front squat: barx10,135x10,185x8,185x7
    Leg press:3px10,6px12,8px8
    Leg extension:190x9,190x9,190x9
    Leg curl:170x11,170x11,170x10
    Elbow still to sore to shoulder press apparently.
    DB back fly:35x12,35x12,35x11
    Bench knee raise:20,20
    Shoulder rehab work
  22. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I used it liked it enough I bought a second bottle.
    that is a good recommendation, chris...you know how much i value your opinion!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  23. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    One things for sure. I need to go back to work to get back on routine! Lol. Not that I've missed a workout or started pigging out or anything but to me...I'm missing something.

    Hit legs Friday night. Could barely work my shoulders because of the elbow issue.

    Decided to do front squats for something different. Plus I can get really low with them and I love the way they hit my quads.

    I'm thinking about lowering weights on everything for a bit to relieve some joint stress. I haven't deloaded for a long time.


    Legs

    10 min elliptical warmup

    Front squat: barx10,135x10,185x8,185x7
    Leg press:3px10,6px12,8px8
    Leg extension:190x9,190x9,190x9
    Leg curl:170x11,170x11,170x10
    Elbow still to sore to shoulder press apparently.
    DB back fly:35x12,35x12,35x11
    Bench knee raise:20,20
    Shoulder rehab work
    there is a lot to be said for having a regular routine...i think that is what retiree's miss most, more than the work itself, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    I wanted to wrap this thing up. I finished everything up right around the new year. Ended up about 2.5 lbs heavier with no visible fat gain and maybe slightly leaner. I didn't have any joint issue from the forma but I only ran at 2/2 Ed. Overall I was very happy with the results of this little experiment. I would still like to add a little size this winter but the strength gains over the last 4-5 months have been awesome. I missed the HCGen when I ran out for sure though.

    I'm not sure what I might do next though. I recently picked up a bottle of Dpol for a label example so maybe I run it since I already have it.

    All in all I would say Formasurge is right in there with any other forma product I've run and its always priced well. I'll run it again.

    Anabeta I honestly don't notice much from it whether cutting or bulking. This ones not for me even though I really enjoy most PES supps.
  25. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    Answers
    1


    Glad you enjoyed Formasurge. Shame you didnt get much from Anabeta. I love that stuff
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  26. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Glad you enjoyed Formasurge. Shame you didnt get much from Anabeta. I love that stuff
    Thanks man. Yeah, I've used Anabeta quite a few times. It's just not one for my body I suppose. It happens. No worries here.

    Thanks to everyone who followed along!
  27. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    i agree on the formasurge....formasurge/endosurge is one of the best combo's i have tried!!!


    as usual killer log/review, rahl!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Registered User
    RageRv's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i look at it like this...when i was young everyone was into fitness in the 70's, hell even the 80's...now at 54 i look around and i feel special to still be pounding the weights, all of a sudden in the 2000's everyone seems to be fat and out of shape, lol...it just gives extra motivation!!!
    not here in southern CA bro, everyone lifts and is trying to get big.... yes there are tons of fat ppl too, but alot of ppl here in CA worry about getting skinny or getting huge
  29. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree on the formasurge....formasurge/endosurge is one of the best combo's i have tried!!!


    as usual killer log/review, rahl!!!

    Thanks man. I haven't tried Endosurge yet but it's on the list. Overall I've been impressed with BPS!
  30. Registered User
    RageRv's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    great log, glad u like formasurge, and all this talk about formasurge and endosurge makes me more comfortable that im running this stack right now and im logging it
    bps surge stack + vanillean and DAA
    check it out guys
  31. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RageRv View Post
    not here in southern CA bro, everyone lifts and is trying to get big.... yes there are tons of fat ppl too, but alot of ppl here in CA worry about getting skinny or getting huge

    the 80's was the golden age of working out...i think every celeb had a workout vid.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  32. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Thanks man. I haven't tried Endosurge yet but it's on the list. Overall I've been impressed with BPS!
    me too!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  33. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RageRv View Post
    great log, glad u like formasurge, and all this talk about formasurge and endosurge makes me more comfortable that im running this stack right now and im logging it
    bps surge stack + vanillean and DAA
    check it out guys
    Link it up! Sounds fun.
  34. Registered User
    RageRv's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    42
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Link it up! Sounds fun.
    cant post links yet or pics

    its called BPS Surge Stack +daa
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BPS Formasurge & Endosurge log by Sidoious
    By sidoious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 12:34 AM
  2. bps endosurge, bps formasurge log
    By Akiharho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 04:17 PM
  3. Phera-Plex/SuperDrol/Prostanozol Bulking Log
    By Magickk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 04:53 PM
  4. BigCasino's Winter Bulking Log
    By BigCasino in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 02:02 PM
  5. wimpy's bulking log
    By wimpy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 09:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in