HP Equiped with USPLABS N.O.W. {Necessities of War} PA and ready - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

HP Equiped with USPLABS N.O.W. {Necessities of War} PA and ready

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    405x1!!!! smh....one day Hoakie, I'm trying like hell to catch you, idk if its gonna happen! Great work hoss....
    You can catch up faster than you think. I have the formula to get anyone, and I mean anyone who is willing to listen to the plan to 405 on flat/incline or decline. Getting past that, your on your own becuase I haven't got the spotters get it bigger but I know how. I was working on a guy in VA who could curl 70lb dB. I was no where near that. I told him all he had to to get his chest strength to match. Aug 12 he was scared of 305. Oct 12 he was benching three times a week almost all day and hit 365 for a single. He got addicted to benching because he was growing retardedly. He never used protein or anything. All by numbers no supps required.

Supps are just a kicker. I have a program if done right can put 50lbs on your current bench. I believe you can use it for the incline and decline although it was meant for flat. let me know if you want a copy of a few programs I have. Your a beast. I see you reaching it very quickly.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Monday 12/17/12

Post PA results just keep on coming!

3rd day in a row benching 405 plus! Are you serious?

Decline Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x12, 405x5
    A bunch of misc. other exercises.
    Cardio: 20min

*Note
    Funny thing is not too many people are going to see the potential in Versa-1 through this log becuase they didn't follow along or cared to follow only certain peeps! SMH.
    Sponsored Logs
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been following, and I'm beyond impressed!!! I'd also be interested in that bench program you have.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've followed quietly as well Hokie. Outstanding job with the log and great progress man! I'm definitely jealous of the weight you can put up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I've been following, and I'm beyond impressed!!! I'd also be interested in that bench program you have.
    Ok I'll get that to you sometime in the next few days. i'll put an email together. Thanks for following!

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I've followed quietly as well Hokie. Outstanding job with the log and great progress man! I'm definitely jealous of the weight you can put up.
    Your gains and physique is incredible Breezy! Keep doing you! Thanks for hanging out!
    Sponsored Logs
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

You can catch up faster than you think. I have the formula to get anyone, and I mean anyone who is willing to listen to the plan to 405 on flat/incline or decline. Getting past that, your on your own becuase I haven't got the spotters get it bigger but I know how. I was working on a guy in VA who could curl 70lb dB. I was no where near that. I told him all he had to to get his chest strength to match. Aug 12 he was scared of 305. Oct 12 he was benching three times a week almost all day and hit 365 for a single. He got addicted to benching because he was growing retardedly. He never used protein or anything. All by numbers no supps required.

Supps are just a kicker. I have a program if done right can put 50lbs on your current bench. I believe you can use it for the incline and decline although it was meant for flat. let me know if you want a copy of a few programs I have. Your a beast. I see you reaching it very quickly.
    Hoakie, you are a scholar as well as a gentleman. Incline is all the more I can really do. Since baseball flat bench just doesn't feel right when in lower reps, I have a hard time holding form and can't put max effort into it. Incline bench I have zero issues with. I'll will definitely be getting in touch with you about that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hokies, ehh?

GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Hokies, ehh?

Yeah, I supported
    Them since they experienced the shooting tragedy. I also worked security for their football games for the last 4 years. Easy lower section 3.
    Sponsored Logs
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Thread CLOSED! You can follow my logs on USPLabs forum!
    Sponsored Logs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 248
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 01:23 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:04 PM
  3. CAUTION with usplabs jacked
    By epathlete160 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 07:11 PM
  4. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM