Time to PUMP up this SHRED(SPONSERED)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
alright guys im back and want to thank Ergogenix and mr dead for the opp to log ergopump and ergoshred. i thought i wouldnt be able to get log up till tomorrow because im at work for two days at a time(gotta love the military), but i was able to get up before the work day starts and go ahead and get the log up. ok a little about my plan for this log, i will be trying out layne nortons phat training program, and diet wise i am going to doing low carb with a mid carb days mixed in every 5 days or so, i will see how my macros look after the first week based on how i feel and make changes if needed after the first week, with the ergoshred today will be the first dosing, i will start today with the 2 pill this morning and see how i feel, and then tomorrow will be 2 in the morning and then 1 in the afternoon, and i will work up from there. so thanks again for this opp, and lets rock this S**t

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Day one was not to bad I did notice a little bit of that warm feeling in stomach and up my throat but ain't nothing I can't handle did bout 20 min of hiit today and also noticed a bit of increased sweating but I alrdy sweat a good bit so its all good

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Took my morning dose of two pills and did not have the burning feeling so all good. Getting to go home from work for two days so I will be hitting the gym later

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
well today was my first workout with the ergopump and i must say WOW, not only was the pump and focus awesome in the gym, but yall have the flavoring down. im not a fruit punch kind of guy but wow yall have out done yourselves. so looking forward to the next workout. also i took my second dose for the day only one pill but will work from there. also seems to really help with hungry. Awesome products so far.

ErgoGenix

Awards
well today was my first workout with the ergopump and i must say WOW, not only was the pump and focus awesome in the gym, but yall have the flavoring down. im not a fruit punch kind of guy but wow yall have out done yourselves. so looking forward to the next workout. also i took my second dose for the day only one pill but will work from there. also seems to really help with hungry. Awesome products so far.
Glad you like it so far

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea best tasteing pre workout I've tried and I'm not just saying that cause it was free lol

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Well thanksgiving is over. Overall I think it was a win for me just ate some turkey and ham getting a good bit of protein in. Took three pills altogether yesterday so it was all good. Took two his morning and will up it to two later so four altogether. See how it goes. Headed back to work for the weekend so it will be cardio and basic lifts since our gym at work seems like it would be in a jail or something. Later

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Took second dose of two pills. Four total for the day. No jitters is great. Just a cardio day today just 30 min of jogging. Got weights tomorrow morning before my workday starts looking forward to some ergo pump. Yum

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Workout this morning was great best thing about ergo pump besides taste is the all day pump

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Leg day today so pumped

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Workout is in the books. Man what a pump. And still got flag football later today my legs r gonna explode

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sry guys for lack of updates. Updated the app and was having the crash problems I will catch everything up Sunday later

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ok so ive been a bit behind on updating because my app kept crashing but the app is fixed so its good to good.
so friday was back and shoulders
bent over rows 6x3
rack chins 3x12
seated cable rows 3x12
db rows 2x12
close grip pulldowns 2x15
seated db presses 3x8
upright rows 2x12
lat raises 3x15

saturday was lower body
squats 3x6
hack squats 3x8
leg presses 2x12
leg ext 3x15
deads 3x8
leg curls 2x12
donkey calf raises 4x10
seated calf raises 3x15

sunday/today chest and arms
db presses 6x3
incline db presses 3x8
machine chest press 3x12
cable flyes 2x15
preacher curls 3x12
con curls 2x12

sill loving the ergopump the pumps last so long its crazy, also i saw on another thread that its best to dose the shred 4 in the morning and 2 later, i like this dosing, i have energy throughout the day but not overwhelming at all and doesnt cause any jitters so thats awesome since sometimes i can be sort of stim sensitive
tomorrow will be a off day but with some cardio.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Cardio Monday and toay . Feel like I got more energy with ergoshred. But I love the pump with ergo pump from today's workouts pumps last all day

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yea its awesome

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
all has been good. still getting the same pumps from ergopump now as i did from day one. this is awesome cause i have noticed with other pwos the pump i would get would seem to be less and less each week as i built up a tolerance to it but i have yet to have this happen with ergopump, so i am a 9.5/10 on this product. still taking 6 caps a day of ergoshred, no jitters and as of this morning im down about 7 pounds since starting it.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm leaving for my cruise today and will be gone for a week so I will be finishing the ergoshred on the cruise. I will finish up a review for both products when I get back